How fast will 3mg of this shit knock me out lads

How fast will 3mg of this shit knock me out lads

I hope you're not planning on achieving anything productive before Thursday, OP?

Update: They have been consumed by me.

Great, keep me updated please, along with how you're feeling generally

Nigger, do you even melatonin? I take two of these 10mg pills every single night and they barely help me sleep. You must be a manlet.

Faggot fell asleep lol

nigga…

I'm awake lad

Ah cool, the fuck you take melatonin for then nigger?

I have insomnia lol, thought these would help. Apparently I'm also a fucking retard

In 40 minutes you will feel sleepy, but it won't take you out, even whole pack.

I know lad lol, was a le epic meme

Ha, you thought that'd help, you'll most likely need some doctor prescribed shit to help your ass

Actually getting sleepy lol. Will post back in an hour if awake or in 6 hours when I wake up

IF you wake up, you mean?

Did he dieded?

wtf wasn't this thread made a few days ago with the exact same responses and everything or am i losing it? why does it all say 11/05?

because you're a burgerclap. far as deja vu, maybe you took too much melatonin and got knocked back in time

I usually just drink a pot coffee, I'm out cold 10-15 minutes later.

Just drink booze. All day, every day!

Melatonin is bullshit. Those pills contain way more than your body will ever produce.

not all day every day, but some alcohol not a lot can help. Whiskey or wine are my personal favorites but do what you can with that.

'Tis how you start. Then you can't go without it. I used to wake up and start drinking in fucking 6am.