What anime is this?

just curious

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/bbbb/res/146.html#6329
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SJWchan

looks like something i could appreciate tbh

are you pulling my leg?

That would be the Shit-san series, most noted for being slightly less pedo than the rest of anime.

I see your snake eating a mouse and raise you a frog eating a snake.

anyway, if anyone can name the anime inside the I∞Ichan banner it would be appreciated!

looking it up now

im a retard, really looked up shit-san. lol

i have a wojak in a frog.

KEK!
You get the night's award for being a good sport about it though.
+1

saved btw

Cartoons don't count.
Especially Pepe.

thanks man, it didn’t sound right but i was eager enough.

not even a little bit? i have to do some digging around for legit critters swallowing critters comtent.

Odd, I have that frog and this chipmunk eating a goldfish on my drive and handy.
I think I may have one or two more, as well.

Yeah, I thought so.
Here is a catfish eating a basketball.

ill raise you one frog eating a frog

critters hanging out in critters

WTF???
Animals eating other animals I can understand.
I don't understand how a catfish eating a basketball even happens.

Pigeon in a pelican?
Very nice!

Ask /a/ and get banned by the tyranical tranny mod as they send you to a dead board to ask questions with no willing answering candidates. Here, I'll give it to you. Because I like you. A lot. Use google reverse image search next time you dumbshit. Space Runaway Ideon is the name of this anime. Now watch the first episode, and tell me how it is.

the anime banner definitely gives an 80’s vibe. low budget but ruthless violent, kind of every good animes hallmark from that era.

thanks! looking it up! will come back with a review!

THANKS

Fallout 4

ok i watched the first episode. has a lot of promise. low budget giant robot god named Ide. im guessing bes and cosmo are sticking around. thanks user,for tracking the gif down to its source

🅣🅗🅐🅝🅚🅢tbh
OP

destroy the matrix

space runway ideon
its kinda dark

boku no pico

ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ? ɪ'ᴍ ᴅᴇғɪɴɪᴛᴇʟʏ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ. ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ sᴜʙ ɪs ɢᴏᴏᴅ, ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴇʀʀɪʙʟᴇ. ғɪʀsᴛ ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ sᴇᴇᴍᴇᴅ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ᴛᴀᴍᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴᴛ ᴅᴏᴜʙᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ɪᴛ ɢᴇᴛs ᴅᴀʀᴋ. ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs ᴛʙʜ

This, basically evangelion was a copy of this with some macross and theology (without understand it, obviously).

ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟ ғᴀᴠ ʙʏ ᴛʀᴀsʜ

seems that way. imitation in one wayor another is definitely the sincerest form of flattery.

if any cares to know the music its:
Q(sᴏɴɢ)
brothel(artist)

Radar Men From the Moon

test

test55

11`1

test

There's a test board so use it you retard

gtfo nigger

no

story behind the New Orleans gang?

Earth is flat nigras: 8ch.net/bbbb/res/146.html#6329

It's snake cosplay.

Now, let's put your post into the context of reality, shall we?

Am I on reddit now?

from the creator of "big if true", degeneracy never seen before

If anyone wants to download the anime here is a torrent thanks to halfchan's /t/ which contains "Space Runaway Ideon" the TV series and the second movie (the first one is just a series recap) "Be Invoked" which has the original ending like how "End of Evangelion" changes the NGE ending.
The torrent also contains "Space Adventure Cobra" which is also a highly recommended series.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:7078B539ABA820EFFE5AE44E9F244980733A1A81&dn=1980s%20Part%201&tr=http%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.demonii.com%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&ws=

You are on Tyrone's cock

Pinche bato nub