Confederacy

So, the south has been under attack as it represents a culture of anti-federalism and anti-globalism.

I call for memes! Where is the Pepe of the south? We need to support our brohers who will be the fooundation of our RWDS in the USA.

Other urls found in this thread:

media.architecturaldigest.com/photos/56af91683c15bf3825650410/master/pass/antebellum-homes-southern-plantations-01.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Born_secret
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Germanic_languages
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Germanic_languages
instagram.com/p/BKenigAjm6m/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bruh are you seriosuly calling for the balkanization of the US when China is in full expansion?

Ah, welcome first-post sage shill. Proof this topic is important.

They attack our flags, our heritage, and the truths of history. We will not fall to that agenda.

You know nothing at all.

You know even less. Fuck your secession.

Agreed, fuck succession. I call for coup. The south votes for trump, let him fucking know that.

Currently working on a realistic story where Texas attempts to secede from the US. I already got most of the science done.

In regards to non-Texas politics (or if you been in Texas for generations), what sort of things should I put on the story?

Why would they do that, it'll be feasible in a decade when Texas is part of northern Mexico in all but name

threadly reminder that the South was supported by the Rothschilds

wtf are you talking about?

nuke Texas, those cucks voted for el rato

yeah fuck the US.

Classic shilling.

Sage, slide, derail.

Be sure to include the various militia groups that would enforce the Constitution of the Republic.

t. Lifetime member of The Sons of the Republic of Texas.

Thanks for correcting the record, are you getting some Trump steak after this :^)

are you fucking retarded? What part of the greentext shows how these 3 parties (US, Texas, and Mexico) would make that happen?

I dislike how simplistic it portrays the globalist trend.

BUMP

do what now

Thank you! This is the sort of thing I was looking for.

I lived in Texas since 2001, but I'm not very familiarized with the different groups here (mostly because I'm a STEM bookworm).

From what I found out so far, this sort of group reflects the sociopolitical pattern here in Texas. I don't always talk about Texas politics, but from the few times I've have, it seems constitutionalism has a higher value here than in most states.

Fuck you Texas

Try living in a state with some history fam

are you fucking retarded?

I live in Tennessee, one of the oldest states in the country

While Texas cannot go coup (right now), you have to understand that Texas CAN strongarm the US into a political stalemate.

Part of the reason I chose Texas seceding, was because it has both the logistics and infrastructure to not be crushed in the first day of a insurrection

WHO ARE YOUR CHARACTERS?

Your story better not be filled with shitskins!!!

cancer like you needs to go

The characters represent the population. No need to go full retard.

Do you have Trump?

This thread went to shit in short order. If you want a Pepe for the South, show him wearing a cross and holding a saber, maybe with a crying Yankee Wojak in the background.

Why should I? Trump is not important.

Also, you seem to misunderstand what I wrote. I said realistically, which means that if Texas secedes is because it'll be most likely opportunistic

This thread was doing good before the trumpfags

What trumpfags? He was barely mentioned.

This thread is not about texas. Fucking shills.

why bring him here? D&C shill?

Pence is the real president :^)

Fair enough. What about Mexico? You mentioned it so what's your opinion?

You are probably a shill, but in case you or anyone else is actually wondering: The recent attacks on everything confederacy related are designed to push the "whites are evil opressors" narrative. We must counter them because of that, not because we want the US to balkanize.

ok, that's retarded

Of course they are shills.

are you a shill?

Pick one. Southerners are the first to cheer on a globalist war in the Middle East. You guys are just as much of shabbos goyim as the Brits have been for centuries. The Jews were even on your side in the Civil War because the Union rejected their central banks. As we all know, the Union won, and Lincoln was thus assassinated. The rest is history.

Realistically, Mexico would just try to ignore the problem because of how the US might react. Having said that, the US would definetly use Mexico to get back Texas at least once.

The reason I say this is because the US gave Mexico's troops permission to cross the border once during the devastation of one of the hurricanes (can't remember which atm) to help out civilians with medical care and logistics.

It's logical that in one scenario: the US would put in their forces in the Mexican's forces as part of a help effort but with the intent to mobilize it's military.

Another (more probable) scenario: has the US pressuring Mexico to pressure/attack Texas from behind. Mexico will have to be incredibly stupid to play the fall guy, so they can just "block the border" as a way to restrict military movement by Texas.

I did wanted to make a dark comedy, I hate comedies but it would be easier to touch on certain topics. For example, most Holla Forumsacks have no idea on what constitutes pre-war time much less real war.

fucking saved, you should do comedy!!

The only thing china can do is throw waves of ppl at us. & in today's weaponized world, that is about as effective as cavalry.

Secession is a terrible idea.
We need to become militant and takeover the country. Full on military coup.

What about the jews?

what do you mean?

Federalism wasn't that horrible, c'mon now.

The time for that has long passed, get over it and help us secure our country and win the culture war.

anybody good any good book recommendations about Dixieland - preferably ones that I can find on archive.org, project Gutenberg, or libgen.

Requesting Confederate Moonman and as many confederate anime girls as possible. Meme war go.

I rather have a confederate loli

what side would the Jews be? Texas or USA

I would kidnap a confederate loli

thanks, but I'm still unsure

I just want to make a realistic story about how realistically people's live could be affected by simple political misplays. Although not a drama. Just realistic enough to show people how politics in our current age has remain both unchanged and dangerously archaic.

Texans, for the most part, believe in the law of the land. Fee-fees have very little place in Texas politics, as reflected in our state constitution.

Both. Jews always bet on both sides of the coin, so they never lose.

Not sure if I want to go full 1488, but I do intend to center the plot around "an ancient and global cabal that doesn't want peace". I doubt it's going to be Holla Forums's jews as the purpose of have them mentioned in the story is mostly political.

I mean take Hitler's Germany for example, when the jews were named… for the most part Germany was about Germany rather than hating the jews. Naming the jews was more about unifying Germany under one stable government rather than to have Germans having a crusade against jews.

Just because a new government names an enemy, doesn't mean the "enemy" will be its primary focus.

Make your own thread for your storybook spam. If you are not a shill, you are actively attempting to derail his thread for your own purposes, making you a prick.

Again, requesting any found memes and OC of moonman and pepe and whoever else would fiht against the globalist, banks, jews, and sjw who try to erode the culture of asking questions and standing up for yourself, that is under attack.

If you're putting Mexico in the story, will you be showing examples of race realism?

Do you want me to ignore people talking to me?

fuck off shill

Probably not… even the procreation will be hard to show.

While Mexican birthrates in rural areas is high, birthrates in the capital and other cities are very similar to the US. As a matter of fact, birthrates in the US in rural areas are closer to rural Mexico than US cities. I also doubt how showing "race realism" would make the story more realistic. It feels more like pushing propaganda.

Kennedi check em

I lived here enough to know that, and I like that

Technique #3 - 'TOPIC DILUTION'

Topic dilution is not only effective in forum sliding it is also very useful in keeping the forum readers on unrelated and non-productive issues. This is a critical and useful technique to cause a 'RESOURCE BURN.' By implementing continual and non-related postings that distract and disrupt (trolling ) the forum readers they are more effectively stopped from anything of any real productivity. If the intensity of gradual dilution is intense enough, the readers will effectively stop researching and simply slip into a 'gossip mode.' In this state they can be more easily misdirected away from facts towards uninformed conjecture and opinion. The less informed they are the more effective and easy it becomes to control the entire group in the direction that you would desire the group to go in. It must be stressed that a proper assessment of the psychological capabilities and levels of education is first determined of the group to determine at what level to 'drive in the wedge.' By being too far off topic too quickly it may trigger censorship by a forum moderator.

that photo looks ancient

what's the name of the story?

Thank you sir for the first moonman.

FUCKING THIS, TELL US

At least I want to know the name of the awful story

yes please

The temporary name currently is "Good Things Never Come."

Like I said, I was thinking on making it a dark comedy but I'm very against that notion.

Thanks for correcting the record

why do you need to write down numbers for a story?

Zero times two is still zero.
please end my suffering

Because /m/echas are involved :^3

wtf? seriously?

yes, but it's all realistic stuff, just turning an atomic bomb into a tank… it doesn't really work but it serves as a deterrent and war-catalyst (at the same time).

Basically, a third party (other than US and Texas) "aids" Texas.

top kek
how many people would die?

Within Texas, even in areas of low population density, you're talking about moderate thousands.

I live around Dallas, and if a 1-3 megaton bomb detonated, it would would a couple millions at the very least.

Why mechas?

I like to figure out new stuff

(TRIPS)

and you say it's realistic?

you sick fuck

Yes, spent a whole week trying to figure out the mechanical aspect of such machine. Also, the power output during operation and the explosion itself after it detonates.

It's from Six Flags, I figure it's probably from the 80s or 90s

Yee mane

also linking this image because best quality is too large to post here media.architecturaldigest.com/photos/56af91683c15bf3825650410/master/pass/antebellum-homes-southern-plantations-01.jpg

CHECKED

(DUBS)
It still sounds too good

Well, real war is fucking sick.

The real concept for the story is making a nuclear manual

If you put it like this, I have hope

isn't that illegal?

I'm a Dixiefag with a Confederate ancestor in every single line of my family.

I believe the South war right. I KNOW it was. Every bit as right as the 13 Colonies were in that war.

But now is not the time for this. We have to fight for the white race, and worry about this later.

Protect our flags and our monuments, but no secession for now.

And threads like this just inspire asswipe Yanktards to post shit about Lincoln, forgetting it was their ancestors who freed the niggers, ended Jim Crow, and passed the Civil Rights Act.

sounds like something a schizophrenic Holla Forumsack wrote

Why would it be, it's knowledge

source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Born_secret

You don't describe how it's operated, right?

I do :^3

lol

are you sure you're not the spawn of a North soldier raping a Southern girl?

2edgy4me

kek'd

Get out, you dumbfuck Yankee. Why are all these Yankees shilling Texas when this thread was about the South?

Texas is the South :^3

(TRIPS)
you better worry

just because something is born secret doesn't mean it's bad

Summer's over.

Texas is one state. One that wouldn't have existed if Southerners didn't answer the call to war.

Wew. Abraham. Not a drop of Yankee blood in my veins.

It will do no good. Keep the memes coming and ignore the shills. When memes assembled and post limit reached, TheSouth will rise again in a new thread, wih full memetics from post 1.

How new are you?

Rising

Here's a couple. I didn't make 'em, just copied 'em.

I'm from Texas you stupid nigger

Hello libertarian newfriend.

I would like to remind you that the CSA had a kike in its cabinet.

The kikes also massively profited from the slave trade and the (((international))) cotton trade.

I would also like to remind you that the north was nationalist and was going to ship freed niggers back to africa until Lincoln was killed.

Daily reminder that slave owners cucked whites in the south.

wew

Obviously from Yankee blood, shilling pagan bullshit with the LARP wheel.

The confederacy under Davis had it's own plan to end slavery retard. Lincoln was a tyrant violating our state's laws.

They were our niggers.

alright ignore that one then faggot

I'm in a few European ultra nationalist groups (invited) and most of them regard anglos and niggers in the same category.

For the most part I'm left alone because they have a "don't ask, don't tell" attitude towards those that show results but don't stick up the most.

So basically you have autism.

top kek

I don't care about slavery, but having a jewed government concerns me.

You're an autistic libertarian.

No.

The only time I got shit, I deflected the their hatred by saying I had Germanic ancestry and proceeded to insult anglos. One of the guys "defended" and told me I could stay.

Had no incidents after that. I sometimes talk about hard science in a way a Germanic (not an anglo) would, so that helps.

Learn English. It helps with insults here.

Oh okay, you're from TRS and you receive Richard Spenser's phalanx in your anus once a week.

Thanks for correcting the record :^)

Libertarians are just autistic liberals.

Indeed. Slavery had all of jack shit to do wih this, just DC from another era, and a political move to make sure no catholic nation could send resources to the south. The pope had recently outlawed slavery in response to the Mudslime slavers in north africa, and lincoln thought it would be brilliant to keep out the spaniards AND blame the war on the negro at the same time.

Germany under Hitler has jews as soliders.

You still can, but it would help if you could articulate yourself better. Don't ask for people to stay in topic after you derail them with your inability to write.

Yes but the germans didn't have full blooded kikes in their government.

Also only half jews could serve.

Anglos are germanic retard, same with vikings.

You clearly don't know what you're talking about.

The CSA had a kike in its cabinet

And jews worked for Germans in the 1930s and 1940s.

35 posts in this thread, and 0 content. smells like shill to me.

Point? You hurled a poor insult. Nothing to address.

Is libertarian your new cuss word for the day? Try "lolbertarian," it's funnier.

No they're not.

Anglos refers to UK-ish people, Germanics are Germans with their part of northern Europe, Nordics refers for the most part Scandinavia, Basques refers to pretty much Spain, Polish are Polish, etc

I'm not shilling, my book will be free.

kek you can't be this stupid

That's nice darling.

Keep telling yourself that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Germanic_languages

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Germanic_languages

You talk like a woman. What I said is verifiable faggot, look it up. Your argument is moot.

This shit happens on every Dixie thread.

Now we have europoors insulting Anglos, whatever they mean by that. It's something new I've noticed on several threads today. More D&C; looking for another crack to exploit.

Oh, for the record there were 3,000 kikes in the Confederate Army, and 7,000 in the US Army.

I smell a kike trying to stir division.

Let me clarify, Germanics refer to those groups that relatively stayed in German lands.

There is a German word that not only describes the time period this was happening but also reflect the positive sentiment towards immigration (which is the reason why Germany is one of the most welcoming countries in the EU, because it resonates with that Germanic sentiment): Volkerwanderung

The US army was significantly larger than the CSA army.

Also kikes chiefly profited from slavery, cotton trade, and the slave trade.

CSA had a kike in its cabinet. This is not the same as some half blood jew on the front lines in the eastern theater.

No it does not. Stop making shit up as a substitute for not knowing what the fuck you're talking about.

Now you're backpedaling.

No shit, anyone who says "anglo" or w"wasp" is a shill. I don't see why they don't get permabanned.

retarded nigger

Sage for "Southern" LARPing

Well this thread was slid all to Hell and back.

Thanks faggots.

I've heard WASP all my life. I've only ever heard Messicans use the word Anglo before.

Hey. Are you fuckers Messicans sliding this thread?

It's funny that the people most "butthurt" about a lack of content here don't contribute much either.

1) You never touched on what would get a civil war started

2) You never touched on what parties would emerge

3) You never touched on how the different parties will try to play with what they have

4) You never touched on any third parties

5) You never touched on the end games of the different parties involved

6) You never touched on a single resolution

7) You never touch on future procedures after the matter is resolved.

That's real fucking autistic

Shills here don't want me to release my book

talk about a weak and corrupt government

Not seeing your list of 7 Rules of Engagement, faggot. I posted some memes and my opinion on all this early on.

When the fuck did I said anything about Pepe?

Nah, they're just childish faggots who love to be smuart and act superior on the internet. This shit happens on every thread ever created.

You fucking idiot. Read the goddamn OP. That was what I copied, fer Christ's sake.

Dumbfuck.

Wasnt a half blood Jew used for a poster representing the platonic Aryan soldier?

Also explain all of the half bloods and less that were in the wehrmacht aswell as working with Hitler himself?

Same kind of shit on this thread

The "half blood Jew" comment was an attempt to diminish the sacrifice of 7,000 kikes dedicated to Yankee nationalism.

ok…

I'm neither a yank nor southerner. My ancestors were moving out west during the civil war so they didnt really have an opinion. I dont really a have stance on the civil war either. Ive heard both sides, like lincoln wanted to end slavery and deport them back to Africa but he was assassinated and it was considered very costly anyways. And of course there is the obvious southern theory of releasing slaves to incorporate them as citizens to undermind the white man. Both have valid points.

But beyond that. When it comes to the 7,000 kikes dying in the civil war, how would you be able to say that as some kind of 'gotcha' retort when one of the CSA's 'founding fathers' was a Jew who the most slaves of anyone in the south?

Both sides have Jews in there ranks.

An entire Southern thread and not one person posted the requisite theme music.

You fucks are slacking.

Cool rendition !

Theres only two outcomes to that
A: We lose again and get another period of getting super shit on by the North
B: We have two, weak Americas that will both be ZOG infested
I'd much rather focus on improving our whole country than trying to start a fight that, as a Southerner, I'm sad to admit we'd never win.

I didn't make the "gotcha" comment. It was a deflection in a response made to an earlier post I made.

I've never read how many slaves Judah Benjamin owned, but I know he didn't own as many as Wade Hampton of SC. Hampton owned more land and more slaves than anybody. Anybody.

And I'm not really trying to be insulting when I write that you obviously don't know anything at all about the war, what led up to it, or what it was about.

Lincoln didn't give a rat's ass about the slaves. Very few people did on either side.

As a Southerner, I'd purge you first.

Alright well good luck trying to revolt against the country with the best military in the world while we're already swamped with tons and tons of niggers in our major cities that the North could easily get to chimp out on us and destroy us from within anyway.

A really sweet voice. That was a good version.

This is my favorite though.

Well shill, if you had bothered to look up the "best military in the world" stats, you'll see the majority of the military people are from the South, and most of the military bases are in the South.

I think you may be literally retarded, I can't even imagine how rough your life must be because of it.

I prefer the girl singing version.

Wasnt Lincoln an abolitionist?

I know that 2 arguments encompassed abolitionism

1. boo hoo poor negros are oppressed

2. Those escaped slaves from the south keep coming up north and fucking with are shit, we should stop enslaving them so we dont have to deal with them anymore.

And as far Judah Benjamin is concerned, he owned a lot, he came from a wealthy sephardic family and worked for the south wether he was arguing for slavery or holding political positions for the CSA. Essentially, he was a Jew in CSA ranks.

Also on the northerners that wanted abolitionism to get rid of negros in America, Thomas Jefferson once wrote in a diary of his

"Nothing is more clearly written in the Book of Destiny than the emancipation of the blacks; at is equally certain that the two races will never live in a state of equal freedom under the same Goverment, so insurmountable are the barriers which nature, habit, and opinion have established between them"

In short: these people are to be free, and then deported

We all have our own tastes. Here's one I bet you never heard.

No, he was not. He married into a slave holding family. He had brothers-in-law in the Confederate Army. He once represented a slave holder in court in the case of a runaway slave, and brought the manacles with him.

Lincoln was a politician. He would be considered a racist today. He said his feelings on slavery were that he wouldn't want to be one himself.

The worst thing he said before he was elected was that he didn't see the country remaining half free and half slave-owning; it would have to be all one thing or the other.

He went out of his way to assure slave-owners he wouldn't interfere with slavery where it existed.

When he issued the Emancipation Proclamation is specifically exempted all states, counties, and parishes under USA control. It also promised to protect the slaves of any state that rejoined the Union prior the following Jan. 1st.

Because I can use a search engine I found out Judah Benjamin owned a max of 140 slaves working a sugar plantation in LA. That's a lot, but nowhere close to the 3,000+ owned by Wade Hampton in 1860.

Why did Lincoln argue against Stephen Douglas in the Lincoln-Douglas debates?

Why would he argue about it if he didnt care?

And even if Judah Benhamin wasnt the largest slave owner in the South. He's still famously known as the confederate Jew who worked in the higher ups of the CSA.

Don't forget it was your ancestors who bought them in the first place and allowed them to multiply to 50% of your population. Maybe pick your own fucking cotton next time around you inbred.

TEXICO IS NOT DIXIE YOU FUCKING TACONIGGERS

Johnny Horton was bretty gud.

2nd South Carolina String Band is the best for southern music

I would also like to note that this poster is a nigger faggot and probably doesn't live anywhere in the southern United States

I live in Tennessee, Pedro.

I hope we invade Mexico, we were so close a century ago to just owning that whole piece of land. Mexico would look like California back in the 1900s right now. Damn (((United Nations))) prevents us from removing the weak from the world.

Lying faggot

t. Texas

Sure you do.

#UncleJesseMindset

Based Uncle Jesse

As I was driving around today in Rome (Italy), I saw this truck go by with a big confederate flag hung behind the driver and passenger seat, lol.

These are gold, except for that last one. That is pure autism.

If we replayed the Civil War again right now, the north would be fucking toast.

Have you read or listened to the debates?

Go learn. Seriously, read a book or two.

why would they?

You ignorant, stupid, Yankee dweeb. Read your fucking history, dipshit. There was never, not even one single Southern slave ship. Not fucking one.

First it was the Dutch. Then it was the English. Then it was the Puritans. Read up on the fucking slave trade, ignorant dick sucking Yankee. You'll find that Southerners bought them, but Yankees brought them.

The Brown family that founded Brown University were the largest single importers of slaves in the history of North America.

And there was a saying; "Southern cotton makes Northern sails." The North prospered off of Southern cotton, through commerce and Yankee cotton mills.

And before you shit out something else stupid, go read up a little on slavenorth.com.

Had to leave a little something for the NEETs

No you're under attack for cheep beer, being fat as fuck, and living off of welfare.

Ole Miss banned the state flag from its school grounds and banned the song "Dixie" from being played by the school band (because everything from the south is racist), but the governor, student body, and state as a whole did not take kindly to this nonsense.

Yesterday at the highly anticipated Alabama-Ole Miss football game, hundreds of state flags were seen waving at the tailgating park known as "the Grove" and inside the stadium, students snuck in a giant Mississippi state flag, proudly emblazoned with the battle flag.

instagram.com/p/BKenigAjm6m/

If the confederacy is so great then why did it allow niggers in to do work they were too lazy to do themselves?

If it wasn't for the southern states reliance on niggers, there wouldn't have been nearly as many of them shipped over here. And don't just assume that a victorious CSA would have always kept them as slaves. That would be the ideal of course, but (((pressure))) from their USA neighbors and the rest of the world would have got to them eventually. If anything due to the CSA hanging on to slavery much longer they would especially get attacked by jewish propganda; and they'd be more pozzed than the USA is today.

There's so many niggers in the south that a modern CSA could very well be an almost pure nigger nation.