Why do Jews look so deformed?

Why do Jews look so deformed?

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/international/archive/2015/09/aramaic-middle-east-language/404434/
theoccidentalobserver.net/2015/09/26/on-contemporary-opera-and-wagners-jewry-in-music/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Christians_in_the_New_Testament
8ch.net/tv/res/750082.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

there's really no other way they could have turned out

God hates them!

what is this weird-ass taco language?

Aramaic
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2015/09/aramaic-middle-east-language/404434/

Massive inbreeding, like said.

Post all the deformed jews you can.
It will encourage the natural disgust that humans have for these cockroaches.

A very old language that isn't really spoken anymore. There are small pockets here and there, but it's mostly a dead language.

Kirill Petrenko: “a tiny gnome, a Jewish caricature.”
theoccidentalobserver.net/2015/09/26/on-contemporary-opera-and-wagners-jewry-in-music/

truly G-d's chosen people

That is what anti semites say, but you do know the jews are experimenting with genetic engineering and will be able to fix all of this. In the future we will all have the brains of jews, with aryan skin, and bodies of niggers

All is as it should be.

holy shit, I never noticed that before

What does it mean? They are in gas chamber?

Because G-d abandoned them when Romans killed their priest caste.

And we'll engineer 10ft tall Aryan Space Marines with superhuman IQs to eradicate the (((Xenos)))

they are deformed by their sins

they are as inbred as lab rats, if not more.
what do you expect?

What're you hiding faggot?

They are probably on a visit to aushwitz. Jewish attractions and shit.

Pretty sure it was 70 years before when they killed His son for trying to help them

It was when Jesus cursed the jews (the fig tree)

Mark 11:12-25King James Version (KJV)

12 And on the morrow, when they were come from Bethany, he was hungry:

13 And seeing a fig tree afar off having leaves, he came, if haply he might find any thing thereon: and when he came to it, he found nothing but leaves; for the time of figs was not yet.

14 And Jesus answered and said unto it, No man eat fruit of thee hereafter for ever. And his disciples heard it.

15 And they come to Jerusalem: and Jesus went into the temple, and began to cast out them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves;

16 And would not suffer that any man should carry any vessel through the temple.

17 And he taught, saying unto them, Is it not written, My house shall be called of all nations the house of prayer? but ye have made it a den of thieves.

18 And the scribes and chief priests heard it, and sought how they might destroy him: for they feared him, because all the people was astonished at his doctrine.

19 And when even was come, he went out of the city.

20 And in the morning, as they passed by, they saw the fig tree dried up from the roots.

21 And Peter calling to remembrance saith unto him, Master, behold, the fig tree which thou cursedst is withered away.

22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

25 And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.

Before the temple got nuked, Christianity was somewhat accepted among Jews. When the temple was destroyed, the Jews had a choice: they could become Christians, or they could adopt the Pharisee strictures, the group of people who Jesus used to call assholes more than anybody. They chose the latter and to persecute Christians. The Christians made a concerted effort to evangelize to gentiles, and here we are.

This is why they crucified Christ and started to persecute them right away.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Christians_in_the_New_Testament
Sure thing Ephraim.

They only look as deformed at the same rate as most other people. As for Ben Stiller it's more a problem with that he's like 50 billion years old now.

all the good genes go to jewesses

wat

Why does he look like an Adam Sandler relative?

He's probably related to him honestly.

I really need to sort through my pic folder someday. I have some really ugly Jews in there but there is just too much shit to pick through.

Here's one more.

t. race traitor

Is that the way to refer to our Lord and Savior Yeshua Christ's people?

>13 And seeing a fig tree afar off having leaves, he came, if haply he might find any thing thereon: and when he came to it, he found nothing but leaves; for the time of figs was not yet
Worse yes: he cursed the fig tree for having no figs outside of its season. One would think that the Son of God (who Himself created the seasons and determined that figs would not bloom outside their season) should respect the rules He Himself created.

I guess the moral of the story is that even the Son of God will have his fruit, one way or another.

8ch.net/tv/res/750082.html

traitor and proud of it, then

Twisted by darkness and evil, same as when a sith's eyes turn yellow