#JebCore

Can we get a Jeb thread going?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8cKwEmY-uYI
nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/seven-moments-explain-why-jeb-bush-s-campaign-failed-n524256
youtube.com/watch?v=XYmUy9-dsIo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

aw, please post

Can Marco come too?

context?

Just Jeb being his pathetic cuck self

I miss Jeb

bump. we must never forget the guac man

youtube.com/watch?v=8cKwEmY-uYI

Jeb's still making an embarrassment of himself.

Do you think we will ever again witness bants like Trump delivered at the republican debates? I'm looking forward to the upcoming debates with Hillary, but looking to the future, I hope he spends every second of his presidency shittalking politicians, domestic and foreign, that get in his way.

I've been thinking for a while that the best way that Trump could permanently change the political landscape would be by maintain a constant social media presence during his term, broadcasting every issue they're dealing with in Washington as they happen and making sure that people know when some shitlib or cuckservative is blocking progress.

This will 100% happen. For better or worse, Trump is an attention whore

It would be nice.

In my reality, Jeb is already President of the World.

Dodged a really shitty reality there.

Where my jebheads at?

Honestly I think Jeb! was drunk/high for a good straight 20 years of his life. Sometime during his haze he married the bean goblin. After finally going clean he realized what he had done. But it was too late. This is where his broken man persona comes from.

I miss jeb

What a cuck.

Nah, Jeb would have been exposed even if Trump had been absent. I think Cruz would have won by tapping into the same anti-establishment mood that Trump did.

Can't wait for his crime family along with the Clintons getting their shit pushed in after the Don becomes president.

Given how entertaining he has been I'd spare Jeb from the fate of the rest of his family. The man can live on an island of turtles.

Who will the democrats even have in 2020? Michael Obama?

JEB EXCLAMATION POINT

It has been a while since the last Jeb! thread

Well Holla Forums, would you say we got $100million worth of entertainment out of Jeb! ?

Trump Jr.'s debates will be even more brutal I think. just imagine how special snowflake the competition will be by then.

fresh/rare one for you

I understand what Yeb! is doing there, but what about the attractive blonde woman? What's her excuse?

quite rare indeed Mr Trump

Is…is this photoshopped?… What the fuck…?

Eric? Did you make yourndad sign that for real? Are you fucking kidding me…?

Dropping some dank memes ITT

lel

Soon

lol

Jeb should be an actor.

It's a shop of a letter to Mark Cuban. Here's the original

nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/seven-moments-explain-why-jeb-bush-s-campaign-failed-n524256

Ow Vei, antisemitic air quotes.

holy fucking kek.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Wrong again CTR. This is the original

You know, everytime I see this, I am reminded that I didnt think it was real and thought it was an edit a joke.

And then I remember seeing the video of it. I still cant beleive that shit.

i miss jeb

youtube.com/watch?v=XYmUy9-dsIo

kek

if jeb hadd been the nominee that video of him punching a nigger in the head would have killed his campaign.

Would Holla Forumsacks have voted for Cruz if that had happened?

Probably only a few more than voted for Romney.

Is that Heathrow?

Thats the mark cuban letter photoshopped.

Guys. I actually miss him.

He could have been your president user. Why didn't you choose him? Why did you pick the chaos candidate?

I named a baby goat after him. He was low energy and shit in my pocket while I was moving him one day.

I sold him and his brother to a couple of faggots and found out a dog ate him when they brought his brother back.

There's some deep metaphors in there somewhere. Perhaps I doomed him with meme magic. In the future, I'll have to be more careful about what I'm casting.

Those were the days, I miss them.

Jeb was like that kid that everyone bullies but they don't really hate him.

It had to be done.

I like to imagine that deep in his heart he knows. He knows that his career was the first of many offerings to be made on the MAGA altar. And that he is secretly proud.

His fall let Trump get to where he is.

Fucking jewish "comedy"

lol ok

Their shit's weak and they have no magic.

does anyone have that Ironically pro-jeb video done in the MLG can't stump the trump style?

I think it was called the Guacman cometh or Guac'ed or something. Ive been searching for it since i first saw it and cannot find it anywhere.

That's more or less the case. It's the same as what happened when normalfags tried to steal Pepe. There's the story of the suicidal autist who knows he is a complete disappointment to his family and is only understood by turtles. But then you have it simplified to the bullied without redemption dynamic. Shitlords have created more sophisticated humour. Fact.

One time I shot and cooked a turtle

that's moronic, you're moronic

calling jeb a cuck is very flattering to his wife.

who other than jeb would fuck her

OC

I would've been going with Randlet tbh. I wouldn't have been as energized as I am with trump though.

I would've still went with Rand Paul

(((Rand Paul)))

If it weren't for Trump I wouldn't be voting because we'd be fucked completely.

I hope jeb is ok.

I still prefer Paul over (((Trump)))

wow your a fucking fag.

even if trump turns out to be ZOG if he fulfills just half of his campaign promises hell be the best president in 40 years. sure, he could be ZOG, but at least hes shifting the frame of acceptable political debate and not a detroit republican

I'm glad Jebposting is making a comeback.

topkek

Don't die yeblet

Is no one going to recognize Saul Berenson sitting right next to that guy?

I thought this guy was just taking the piss at feminists, I didn't actually realise he enjoyed a session of butt banditry…

Some new OC

this thread.
kek.
i appreciate jeb!

What is Jeb's career going to look like now? Is he liked for a cabinet position, or is he just being put out to pasture?

Why would you vote for him? He's nothing like his father Ron. Rand is completely interventionist and is swayed easily by AIPAC.

No.