Stronger Together amazon reviews

My sides just left our solar system

amazon.com/Stronger-Together-Hillary-Rodham-Clinton/dp/1501161733

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Great-Again-How-Crippled-America/dp/1501138006/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1474145123&sr=1-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can we get the 1 stars to 88%?

that depends, do we need to buy the book to leave a review?

hope not. that would be kinda shitty.

That's a lot of toilet paper you'd have though.

14% plus 88% equals 102%, but I'm sure you can achieve it if you believe in yourself.

It's easy, just rig the vote. :^)

Breddy gud.

Agreed.
Here's the full page screenshot

Jesus christ

If you 'buy' this with the Audible trial then cancel Audible you can leave a customer review.

You can always order the book on amazon,review it, then cancel it before it ships for a full refund. . Then its a "Verified purchase".

Just noticed that Trump re-released Crippled America back in July.

amazon.com/Great-Again-How-Crippled-America/dp/1501138006/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1474145123&sr=1-1

The snob appeal is breddy think for these champagne Marxists.

Great Again is a followup to Crippled America.
I'm shocked, I tell you, shocked that I haven't heard anything about it in the media

Wow, they can't even keep their propaganda straight.

Is there any new content, or just a new forward and title?

I haven't even heard him promote it himself, perhaps there is some odd election law preventing him from doing that.

Clever girl. I'm sure some leftie got triggered when they thought themselves immune by filtering out low ratings.

Top Kek.

Don't buy the book just to give it a negative review, you know (((THEY))) are going to brag about X books sold and (((Coincidentally))) neglect to mention to terrible reviews.

Amazon book reviews have always been an artform. Perhaps the most refined bants on the internet.

Is Hillary's team this incompetent? It makes it look like Tim Kaine us the nominee, not Hillary.

Crippled America is the best book I own.

kek even all the 5-star reviews are jokes.

I'd expect people here to be fans of it considering we're on a website run by a cripple

I didn't get that one so I had to have the Don sign it himself.

Is there a message in Trump's signature or is Trump himself too high energy for his own handwriting?

Kek

I would have ordered a copy myself, but it turns out they don't print books on toilet paper.

I was like wut? I know right.

He is. She's just carrying him over the finishing line with a famous name.

I want one SOOOOOO BAAAAAD… but trump doesn't come to middle TN =(

You can review things on Amazon without buying them.

the new number is 84
8=H 4=D
Heil Donald

kek, good moronposting

Cain killed Able
Kaine killed Disabled

"look at the bird!"

wew lad, it's almost like 14% and 83% are a percentage of total reviews, and if the number of 1 star reviews increases relative to the total number of reviews, the 14% would decrease, and the 83% would increase.