NEW JERSEY PIPE BOMB GOES OFF AT CHARITY

foxnews.com/us/2016/09/17/no-injuries-after-device-explodes-before-marine-charity-run-in-new-jersey.html
archive.fo/EiYJG

Marine and Army veteran charity event gets bombed. So far no injuries reported but there are now some reports of multiple IEDs being found.

IT'S HABBENING

Other urls found in this thread:

nj.com/ocean/index.ssf/2016/09/explosive_device_goes_off_on_route_of_5k_run_for_m.html
nypost.com/2016/09/17/explosion-rocks-chelsea-in-new-york-city/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump GUYS COME ON WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING THEY ARE CLOSING OFF THE WHOLE SEASIDE

probably a spic.

Boring.

it is obviously a butthurt Muslim

Another thing to note: I'm in the area (in the state) and I can personally tell you that just over half of the state's firefighters are in wildwood for convention.

This is highly planned.

You have my attention.

Hard to care about this when you see the thread about what the military is getting up to in Syria.

Is it RWDS time yet?

This is one part of the non-white question. The answer is the destruction of all non-Aryan (Muslim, Hindu, Judaism) religions and races.

innawoods?

Based backpacks.

Likely a Clinton false flag, I expect "evidence" to arise tying the "bomb" to a white supremacist group that supports Trump.

Pic from the scene

I fail to see how men who fought in previous wars have anything to do with the current illegal one.

That's it? Minimal damage to a single bin? This smells like a false flag by some leftist that didn't want to hurt anyone but is trying to pin it on someone else.

hah imagine the media juden trying to write a story about how white nationalists bombed a charity run for veterans.

Makes less sense than sandy hook

Hillary is losing, they'll pull out all the stops at this point. Remember, all they have to do is trick enough stupid people at the margin to win.

The device failed, only one of the bombs went off. There were also (allegedly) other bombs found in the area. It may be a distract and attack or shock and awe strategy.

Totally could be a false flag.
DIG FOR IT

didn't even damage the next bin one feet away

Yeah but the narrative doesn't make any sense

.>>7520668
Fixed that for you. I'm tired of making excuses for these fucking communist faggot ZOGbots.

Fuck 'em. Every last one of them.

Your theory's shit, pal

Neither do most of the shit they try

SUSPECT IN CUSTODY

……..aaaaaand he's ………….

Its getting worse for them though.

They didn't plan enough contingencies, they assumed that their shekel control schemes enforced by false flag terrorism would be enough for goy compliance.

Could pre-empt the media to blame it on Sam Hyde.
They ALWAYS fall for it.

serously though just make a list of groups that would have motives to attack vets.

BLM
Terrorists
anything else?

nj.com/ocean/index.ssf/2016/09/explosive_device_goes_off_on_route_of_5k_run_for_m.html

which one of you fuckers is "Angry White Dude"

Also more pics here

meme it

How many of them do you think actually fought in a war that was worthwhile and not just for jewish interests?

Dude, if that is is. It was just one of samsungs new iphone ripoffs going boom. Some spic/nigger probably had their shit get host and start smoking and die. So they tossed it thinking the guy they stole it from did it with magic technology. Then sitting in high heat with hot hand reflecting on it got too hot and boomed.

Seriously. Those fucking evil phones did it. Must attack best korea for this crime!

US gov

So you hold each of those men wholly responsible for either being tricked by the Jew or being forced (drafted) to fight his war? I will do no such thing.

This newfag was probably replying to some other thread, but he thinks Hinduism is a non-Aryan religion

And anyone who thinks Trump supporters are going to blow up a Marine Corps charity run needs to take off the tinfoil for a second and let that scalp breathe.
This "everything is staged/false flag" thing only came around when enough people woke up and the "oh, that's just a conspiracy theory" thing didn't work anymore.
There's no way they'd bring any negative attention to their importing mass quantities of shitskins from the ME right now by doing a false flag.
It was probably some sincere dipshit that was on 6 million watchlists, but nobody paid any attention, because that would be racist.

I pay taxes to a military that allows multiple Sanctuary Cities for shit skins.

The military fights for Jews and anti white interests.

-LA RWDS

Bump

Can someone explain to me how half of the time terrorists fail to kill anyone? I'm from Australia and terrorists always get caught before being able to do anything. Is the security just too great or are terrorists just retarded?

I don't fucking get it. It's not hard to kill plenty of people, even if you don't want to suicide.
Something like a city bus around lunchtime is both so dense with people that you can cause maximum casualties, and so crowded that planting a backpack under a seat can go unseen by passengers and bus cameras alike.
And then consider the psychological impact, and the disruption to daily life it would cause. It's not a target of any value, it's just a bus full of people going about their business, with nothing to differentiate it from any other in the city. For weeks, nobody would be able to get on the bus without thinking about it; the countless people who depend on public transit would be constantly reminded that it could just as easily have been them, but for the whim of the bomber.

Retarded. These are sub-80 IQ people we're dealing with here. You honestly can't comprehend just how shortsighted that makes these fucks.

HAPPENING!

POTENTIAL CONNECTION: A LARGE EXPLOSION IN CHELSEA NEW YORK JUST HAPPENED.

nypost.com/2016/09/17/explosion-rocks-chelsea-in-new-york-city/

BUMP

keep the thread alive

Funny how they're so hesitant to label this as terrorism too

It's the new angle. They haven't been able to brainwash enough people into thinking mudslime terrorism isn't terrorism, so they're trying to redefine terrorism.