Am I ugly?

Am I ugly?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZiutQ2ml8vGjC_1GRd8YMr8eArWmxU36KGbo5_1UU4vo3JhJUPiHIou_1vudh29Tf5lQEVrGezGbmiKxCqL7Pmn4uQqX-vRV9jqQg06SF5r_1oAVanAdqCud6mrNNqN-5Q_1mSoYUNj_1as54-c-WUH-y7k_1M2JQOnuQA4nK5YYqIVsosJbiA3uLnWaLufCxxfY2VjcqHXr9_135MhOuFxeMDRIZjQbsRppBBLubPbICkWGAPHBumMyUBDzyZpu07W5tjMF13S4NZKVt1wvAAmh1lvcrY1ZFLPu9iiqcJtomCXYPsDzXWb7xAs6sCLWa35WrVjxirQ8hqrn&hl=en-GB
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

do something about that brocolli-head tbh

work out more youre getting a double chinner

Yes, but if you lose weight and change your hairstyle you'll become average.

Only to white people and maybe asians too.

You look better with glasses.

Yes, you look like a generic shitskin. I can't tell if you're latino or arab. Kill yourself.

KEK

Holy shit, this is some classic Holla Forums from 2006.

if you need to ask, probably

spleen

Yes you are.

Dude, you're ok, but putting the camera that close to your face in a selfie will always make you look worse than you are.

yes

nah, he's objectively ugly.
sorry op.

Sandnigger also underage
google.co.uk/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZiutQ2ml8vGjC_1GRd8YMr8eArWmxU36KGbo5_1UU4vo3JhJUPiHIou_1vudh29Tf5lQEVrGezGbmiKxCqL7Pmn4uQqX-vRV9jqQg06SF5r_1oAVanAdqCud6mrNNqN-5Q_1mSoYUNj_1as54-c-WUH-y7k_1M2JQOnuQA4nK5YYqIVsosJbiA3uLnWaLufCxxfY2VjcqHXr9_135MhOuFxeMDRIZjQbsRppBBLubPbICkWGAPHBumMyUBDzyZpu07W5tjMF13S4NZKVt1wvAAmh1lvcrY1ZFLPu9iiqcJtomCXYPsDzXWb7xAs6sCLWa35WrVjxirQ8hqrn&hl=en-GB

Coming from a chick, nah you're alright.

Don't be a faggot. He's fine. Kind of looks like Mark Ruffalo in the profile.

Wow haHaaa is thAT an eSOterIC ImMiGranT I SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

I AppLAWD thINE preSEncE in MYYY HOME CountrY of the FRANCE. hAHHAAHAH. You guys are so fUnnnYY. I remMember that One tIme Your People thrEw Rocks at my dAwg and split IT's skull wide Open hAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA. GoOd TimEs.

x0x0 Your favorite fan xD

How come Italians look like fucking Mexicans? Why do people actually think Italians are white?

nigger dick or gtfo

I've met some blond Italians

Anyways OP seems to look South Asian, either Indian or Nepali.

You're ridiculous. Not only do I sincerely doubt that you want to see "nigger dick" but do consider who it is you're calling a nigger.

He's arab, the nose knows.

wow your handsome

To men: yes
To women: if you're broke, yes

your coote

Yes, you are gross.

at least hes not fat like you

Did the mods bring this thread back from the dead or is Holla Forums truly this slow?

ok this is why Holla Forums should become a 5 page board

Grow a beard.

Kinda, yeah.

you look like a chinese

big time

You are currently a 4/10, work that jaw line, get a haircut that makes you look like you havent lived in the ghetto your whole life, and get a new pair of shades. It will help a lot

are you here (((esoterically)))?

Most of us came here natural and organically, otherwise 8ch (((would))) die