ALL FAGGOTS SHOULD BE

Killed tbh

You are first

meep meep just send them to africa problem solved tbh

fuck trump and fuck Holla Forums tbh

/thread

Triggered faggot

Yes

This girl triggers you because she is not yours?

Hahahahaaha

yes

I love commie boipussi tbh. Would definitely fuck the cuteboys from Holla Forums and cum in their boipussy.

If nobody paid attention to faggots there wouldn't be any pride parades, because faggots do it for attention, they get off on exposing themselves, faggot rights is just an excuse.

Yo want her so bad

this tbh

2ez

just do it

Would fucking these commies involve conversion or killing once you're done "using" them?

fact: most leftists are transgender

Homosexuality is just a state of mind, like the State of Mississippi.

The correct term is "Retarded faggot" don't be so offensive

lol at all the butthurt cumskins in this thread tbh

Nigger thinks le cumskin is an insult hahah stupid shitskin.

bump to kill faggots

agreed

Fags are literally walking demons. They ought to be killed, and you, user, ought to do it.

this

where is that webm of her deepthroating and why isn't there a cum shot in it?

Think of all the money should could earn for the cause by getting that communist asshole stretched on film.

Ok Kinghomo

Stop posting this you absolute faggot. No one cares about your drama. Fuck off back to your own board.

This is my board tumblr faggot so go back to swallowing cum bitch and die in a fire

True

bumping good thread

Awee pooowr wittle sage bawby gowna cwy?? 😣😣😣

Why don't you go sage your dads asshole with your tongue you little faggot. You sage fags think your oppinion matters…It matters about as much as a niggers.

redpilled post

faggots are based though

t. homo

Why do rightists have lower IQ than leftists?

Sauce?

you wouldn't kill a cat would you

why does the left like penis so much?

The commie smasher and slicker are literally askew compared to the perspective in the first pic my dude. The layer's slightly transparent, but you can see the texture of the cake trough it. Did the fag have the symbol sprayed on his shitcake or what?

This looks shopped. I can tell from the pixels and from seeing quite a few shops in my time.

/thread

how long have you had these suicidal thoughts OP?

oh wow the a new permutation of the same stale-ass shit nobody gives half a fuck about

leftiest cucks btfo my fellow kekistani

Gee, tell me something I don't know, OP

well this definitely isn't making the board less-usable and contributes a lot of new content to all the threads and if I posted spurdo to necrobump random threads I would never be banned for spam, which this definitely isn't even a little bit

What's it like getting your dick sucked by a fat man with an anime haircut wearing a dress?

You can act like a snarky little bitch all night, it won't unsuck that cock.

you tell me, you're the one who's obsessing over it nice pic tho, saved

Supposedly it's zerosugar, a mod from Holla Forums.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, piggy. Don't forget the Listerine.

That would explain a lot about Holla Forums

boy I hope you don't put a toothpick under your big toenail and kick a brick wall as hard as you can with that foot, that would really trigger me ot the x-treme

You shit up your own board so badly you have to spend your time elsewhere but are just ruining another board with what ruined the last. You're the Muslim refugees of hatechan.

Is there any solid evidence that this is actually the Holla Forums BO?

Well, shit.

yes….yes the should

no