Andrew Jackson set for the chop!

The group "Take 'em Down NOLA" has called for the removal of the statue of President Andrew Jackson.

archive.fo/acZ2J

That's right. Since he was a "mass murdering psychopath", the grass roots group has added this statue to the list of "Take 'em Down". A legitimate POTUS with actual ties to New Orleans. Soon there won't be a white face on any monument if these people have their way.

Other urls found in this thread:

mileswmathis.com/eust.pdf
nola.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/09/alexandria_council_votes_to_mo.html#incart_river_home
archive.is/w3FKh
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I doubt anythings going to happen, the city votes to take these monuments down, but then doesn't actually do it since it's a lawsuit waiting to happen

It's fucking nothing, you can't take down a statue with words and signatures.

This better not happen

AJ was the most redpilled president America has ever had.

When ever I pull out a $20 I feel sad though. Its a very bitter irony

They really have it in for Jackson. I guess that's what he gets for fucking over the second bank

The reason why this happens is because no one kills the people who push for this stuff.

Kill them and they won't exist anymore and the "controversy" goes away.

I know, but these professional agitators have got to be stopped. They incite the destruction of our history.

Funny thing is that not a single New Orleans native has ever given a shit about these monuments and such, but Angela Kinlaw and her ilk sweep in and try to erase White history.

Here in Richmond we just put up a statue of a nigger whenever they get uppity to pacify them

That's called defeat.

You can only pacify niggers with bullets.

Imagine china had to do this for every emper wang bong xlong who they didnt like.

Oh wait, they destroyed all traditional history they could find.

They only want his statue taken down because we like it

8/10

Its redefining the objective

There isn't one president who isn't related to (((the Royal Family))). Stop buying the propaganda that one of them is some sort of hero of the people.

Mullins tells a short and partial truth about Jackson, but then allows Lee to call Jackson a great patriot
and defender of the middle class. I expected Mullins to interrupt and say, “No, no, you misunderstand
me. Jackson was neither a patriot nor a defender of the middle class. He was a pawn of the private
bankers and was installed by them”. But he doesn't do anything like that. He allows himself to be spun
as part of this horrible whitewash of Jackson. In fact, the alternate media now follows the plan of this
whitewash, selling Jackson as an enemy of the Jewish bankers. He wasn't. History has been flipped. I
have shown the Jacksons were probably crypto-Jews themselves, being linked by marriage to many of
these families. The bank that Jackson destroyed was the Bank of the US, not the Federal Reserve—
which didn't exist at that time. Once the BUS was destroyed, it could be replaced by private banking.
It was these banks, pushed by wealthy Jews, that became the “National” banks for the rest of the 19 th
century."

mileswmathis.com/eust.pdf

its not coincidence, Federal Reserve mocking him

freemasons did nothing wrong

a lot of people were masons, so what?

Most of the masons that existed didnt view themselves as participating in some kind of grand conspiracy. They viewed it more like a frat. Only the super high level masons with Jewish connections were in on the conspiracys. Most modern freemasons still view it as a charitable frat and nothing else.

Still I dont think masonry is good to get into because the G might aswell stand for Gullible Goyim.

Pretty much this. It's a stupid LARP club but the higher-up Masons are the real threat.

exactly

We need to Carmen Sandiego these statues so they won't be destroyed.

You're one to talk about gullibility.

Hey Richmond, you're fucking stupid!

I see this term thrown around often, but it seems like Jews are the ones spewing it to hide the actual threat: Zionists, Islamists, and kikes.

Bring back Jackson from the dead. I want to see him manifest destiny all of the middle east for America. I want to see you kikes walk barefoot across the Sinai into death camps at the end of the Nile to fertilize America's new soil.

Muh dik

I got a boner reading that.

Jackson won't make the same mistake twice.

I'm actually descended from freemasons moron.

They didnt have any kind of high connections or have a sense of a higher mission placed upon them.

They just wore funny outfits while drinking, pretending they were part of a special club. Its really not that different from your average college frat. Lots of nobodys join the frat but only the guy whos dad owns the frat house has any kind of actual connections.

"Look honey, a drive-by reply! It looks so sad and ignorant … maybe it's hurt?"

"Keep your hands in the car, dear."

Me too. You still don't know what you're talking about.

>>>/x/

Thank you for correcting the record.

I'll save my 20$.

Well shit guess shlomo forgot to add .15₪ to our accounts then.

Next time I see a Jew or Mason I'll be like: "WHERE'S MY FUCKING MONEY?!"

You can't have proof on something that doesn't exist.

Some groups seem OK (Assyrians, Druze, whatever) so I said that but America will always belong to the White Man.

"Oh, look honey, a mute! What's he trying to say?"

"I don't know, but get back in the car, dear … let's go. This neighborhood is filled with shills and he looks hungry."

Fuck that, we should annihilate all non-whites on planet earth and venture into outer space.

What?

I feel like I just read a Jaden Smith tweet.

You have no proof of jewish connections to "super high-level" masons.

Go take a remedial English class, moishe.

lol just look at the leaders of the LDS church

2edgy4me

Reported for not even trying.

Maybe you'd like reddit better.

masonry isn't the problem you fool, it's the "people" who worm their way in and push agendas such as
etc.

the founders were mostly masons themselves, it was just a group of intelligent individuals from various professions who came together to ensure the prosperity of their nation, culture, and people. Of course, it didn't take as expected when the enlightenment kikes infiltrated masonry during the revolution and then fled to the colonies.

Thanks for correcting the record, do you get a bonus every 10 posts?

*sighs* I still recall the good old days of Holla Forums

It started with Alexander Hamilton and the Constitution.

I'm not going to stop posting because you think I'm a shill because I said something you are upset about hearing.

The founders of the LDS church were either former masons or just masons.

Its not even a huge secret either, it was just a larpy bunch of goyim that were swindled into believing in Mormonism aswell as thinking freemasonry seemed cool.

I live in Salt Lake City Utah and there is a Masonic Temple barely a block away from the LDS salt lake Temple. All of the higher up in mormon church are descended from pioneers that were (and a lot still are) freemasons that have huge Jewish connections.

Mitt Romney is a good example of the rich pioneer descended mormon good goy. He also cares about zionism more than most Jews usually do.

Reported for ADMITTING to it.

i don't know what "it" you're referring to is, but masonry is just the most contemporary form and term for mystery school in the common lexicon, and those tings have been around for quite some time.

Masonry's organization, as the average joe faggot perceives it, formulated with the french enlightenment, and in it's wake a whole slew of the kikes that destroyed pre "enlightenment" france ended up in britain and it's colonies.

You best start believin in mystery schools though boyo; you're in one right now

I actually like everyone posting

Man, can never get enough of Jackson. We need more Jackson memes.

(((grass roots group)))

Freemasonry was probably to Jackson what meme magic is to us.

all local landmarks are controlled through the local historic commission, national groups have zero power over these things except for funding restoration
t. student of civil restoration

Won't happen. That's the New Orleans equivalent of DC's Lincoln Memorial.

Both at the same time, while also looking for another new enemy like Turians or something. Mankind needs war to evolve.

You've got to be shitting me. This has gone too far. We have to beat these fucks to death.

They are dismantling America brick by brick. This is treason and they should be shot on the spot, just as Andrew Jackson would have done himself.

Not until the commies came on the scene, before that, Chinese were huge history nerds, except for some inquisitorial Qing dickheads.

Hitler was against them and all secret societies, so I am as well, they're trouble. Our way is that of unsecret anonymous societies, all out in the open, but most people pay us no mind or avoid us and even outlanders who come in to spy on us look stupid when they report their findings.

Salazar, Portuguese Fascist dictator banned masonry aswell.

Concerns were possible Communistic infiltration. Sounds familiar? Now remember Shadow of Hermes and who funded Communism.

Starting to click?

They already removed a bunch of Civil War Statues in New Orleans just this year and last.

Its happening, we must stop it.

Like I said, the G associated with masonry might aswell stand for Gullible Goyim. I think that the majority of Freemason members are harmless and only do it because its considered 'traditional' or they think its fun.

Though Freemasonry in general is far from harmless. I just think its only the high tier freemasons that have any actual connections to Jewish conspiracy.

Freemasonry aswell as all secret societys should be banned. Any kind of secret meetings that especially involve manipulation of politics and society is the bane of our existiences.

I just dont think anyone whos ever been a mason is automatically in on the NWO conspiracy.

pic related translation: "The Aryan breaks the chains of the Jew and the Freemason that held him captive"

about damn time

Pretty sure I've read articles describing Confederate statues being removed.

Here's the head honcho.

Michael "Quess" Moore is the name of the guy, by the way.

Andrew Jackson was the most based President this country has ever had, and that's precisely why the leftists are attacking him.

What a bunch of faggots.

:^^^^^^^)

I see a KANG and KANG accessories

nola.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/09/alexandria_council_votes_to_mo.html#incart_river_home

archive.is/w3FKh

TOP KEK

Nigger Freemasonry is more of a meeting place the elites to talk even if they're enemies.

Only in the furnace can you shape that made of Iron.

Well, no shit you autistic faggot. Please, enlighten us further and tell us what happens at meetings? Especially, meetings secreted away from those not in the group? Show us the splendor of your public school education.

We need a map of money and relationships to the organizers to show who's really pushing these movements.

Can someone remake that logo, but with a brother swinging from the crane with one of these signs around his neck?