Now that the anglos are "free" should we free ourselves from them and join euro? Do you think it would be easy?

Now that the anglos are "free" should we free ourselves from them and join euro? Do you think it would be easy?
Or will the english cunts stop us again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ciPu4DnKBuM
theguardian.com/politics/live/2016/jun/26/brexit-live-jeremy-corbyn-sacks-hilary-benn-tory-leadership
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Looks like we might even veto the whole thing.

English cunt here. If England looks set to leave the EU, I'm coming up north and joining you guys.

Yeah right, they'll probably put up border controls of their own. Scots never stop complaining about us.

Defeatist coward

They'll only put up a border once England leaves. Until then, I assume they'll be more than happy to accept an influx of highly skilled workers and businesses.

Well if you classify as a 'highly skilled worker' then good for you, you don't have anything to worry about anyway

Except the ongoing erosion of civil liberties which will only be hastened by the removal of EU regulations.

Touche, I'm just sick of people telling me how leaving europe is actually great for all these bullshit sovereignty reasons when some of us are barely getting by as it is and this will just make things worse

Like the border we currently have with Ireland? Sturgeon's pretty clear she doesn't want a border at all.

You're not looking forward to prime minister May's vision of a Safer Internet?

If this happens I'm swimming to Japan and applying for asylum.

EU or monetary union?

i can't swim more than 10m but i'll happily just drown myself

something something Hadrian is like Trump

no thanks

It's not going to be the end of the world. Get a bicycle and some camping kit.

the money man, I don't want to use money with the witch's face anymore

if you think scotish nationalism is white supremacy you are wrong. It's liberation nationalism.

Hadrian built the wall the wrong way around

Nationalism is glorifying one's chains, not a process of liberation.

lol

What does the EU do that an independent Scotland could not?

Free movement of goods and people, allowing small business to more easily exist.

Do you think England would let a free Scotland exist? Europe could protect us. Also imagine the butthurt when England goes down and Scotland is in a good shape.

youtube.com/watch?v=ciPu4DnKBuM

WHAT HAVE THE ROMANS EVER DONE FOR US?

I told you you're not getting another referendum.

theguardian.com/politics/live/2016/jun/26/brexit-live-jeremy-corbyn-sacks-hilary-benn-tory-leadership

How does this benefit Scotland?

with only 5 million people Scotland may be to small for it's own currency.

Japanese immigration law is some of the strictest in the world. I looked into it.

The last time you guys had a vote on this the EU told you that you had to leave the EU first and apply for membership like everyone else. And you would not get the euro until after you joined, and you wouldn't have the pound during the negotiating time either.

lol, so much classcuckery on this board.
Have fun being part of a multinational slave state.

Keks all round

and a satellite link so you don't have to use the government controlled british internet

well what she asks is impossible. We cannot have Scotland in the EU and schengen area with an open border with England.

I think the EU will be a lot more willing to make it easy for Scotland this time, mainly as a big "fuck you" to England.

EU currently telling us they want to fast track us

are you gonna try and take it from us?

who mentioned schengen? ireland is already part of the EU and they currently have an open border with northern ireland