Syria State TV:

Syria State TV:

U.S. warplanes hit Syrian army base in Deir ez-Zor

First reports say more than 60 Syrian soldiers are killed…

twitter.com/zaidbenjamin/status/777197808554119168
twitter.com/MehsenMekhtfe/status/777205699097026560

Other urls found in this thread:

sputniknews.com/middleeast/20160917/1045415141/russia-syria-army-attacked.html
sputniknews
twitter
archive.is/88U6N
archive.is/JTCa5

archive.is/wLbgu
archive.is/pHoLW
pbs.twimg.com/media/CslH8hNXgAAPPRj.jpg:large
archive.is/2viQF
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm
lmgtfy.com/?q=us friendly fire
youtube.com/watch?v=N294FMDok98
youtube.com/watch?v=jilA-ZeBUI4
archive.is/3bmiX
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Institute_for_National_Security_Affairs#Programs
vesti.ru/onair/
rt.com/news/359686-un-security-urgent-meeting/
militarytimes.com/story/military/2016/07/04/nato-chief-awacs-aid-anti-islamic-state-operations/86671664/
archive.is/uhRvh
cn
archive.fo/S61Wo
youtubemultiplier.com/57ddc5ee51265-war-end-of-the-world-disaster-fuck-everyone.php
archive.is/joZSN
aljazeera.com/news/2016/09/syria-war-chemical-gas-investigated-160908065728563.html
theguardian.com/world/2015/may/24/syria-regime-accused-of-using-chlorine-bombs-on-civilians
endchan.xyz/.media/a18332e643d7cb83515627b693496fc0-applicationpdf
rt.com/news/359691-us-strike-syria-unsc-churkin/
en.wikipedia
vocaroo.com/i/s1fH9BAvweht
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

F

Guess Obama isn't sure whether Hillary will make it
So he uses his last months to make sure ISIL and the (((moderates))) can overrun the country

This is a nice strike

USA USA USA USA USA

Fuck off (((patriotard))).

Hopefully the fire rises now

Neocon please go.

Shill for the high score!

As a result of the attack, 62 Syrian soldiers were killed and some 100 others were injured, according to information received from the Syrian command in Deir ez-Zor, he said.

sputniknews.com/middleeast/20160917/1045415141/russia-syria-army-attacked.html

sputniknews .com/middleeast/20160917/1045415141/russia-syria-army-attacked.html

For some reason archive.is is acting up…

The Russian Defense Ministry confirmed that Syrian army positions were attacked by two F-16 fighter jets and two A-10 ground attack aircraft of the US-led coalition.

"Today at 17:00-17:50 Moscow time, international anti-Daesh coalition (two F-16 and two A10 jets) carried out four strikes on Syrian government forces' units encirled by Daesh near Deir ez-Zor airport. The coalition's aircraft entered Syrian airspace from the side of the Iraqi border," Maj. Gen. Igor Konashenkov said. As a result of the attack, 62 Syrian soldiers were killed and some 100 others were injured, according to information received from the Syrian command in Deir ez-Zor, he said. The Russian Defense Ministry said that Daesh terrorists launched an offensive soon after the US-led coalition aircraft attacked the Syrian government forces.

is this good or bad? is the Syrian army on our side or are they muslims?

This is bad. Assad and SAA are on our side here, Jews and the terrorists are on the other….

Also how can you not know this…?

They're good guys in so far that they're fighting the terrorists that Israel is arming, funding and treating in their hospitals. Hell, the IAF even acts as Al Qaeda's air force in Syria.

you guys are the faggots of the world

How will Russia respond

>IDF getting shot down as predicted

and.. now this.

First shots of the next phase of WWIII?

any real sources?

Why does it sounds like Israel Israel Israel?

muh white trucks of aid

AP has it on their Twitter…

twitter .com/AP/status/777198419551121408

BREAKING: Syrian government says US-led coalition struck its forces, allowing Islamic State group to advance.

And pic related if you can read Arabic… it's from Syria…

Yeah, where is the (((media))) on this. Dummy.

Good goy.

JUBILEE

I don't expect the "peace fire" to stand for much longer.

I wonder if/when Russia starts to shoot down US aircraft that fly into Syrian airspace?

back to reddit

archive.is/88U6N

Remember stuff like this when milfags try to tell you how "redpilled" the military is and how they are secretly on our side.

(checked)
Nice quads.

That's actually the third time the IS Airforce attack Syrian position in that area always followed up by major push from ISIS.

In case anyone still had doubt the US are behind ISIS and are de facto helping them…

So amerikikes are now officially fighting on the side of terrorists. Too bad Russia is too cucked to do anything about it.

What waiter has ever said these words?

this is why we cant have nice things

Yes, it seems to have been coordinated with ISIS. Other reports say that the A10s shot down medics who tried to save wounded SAA-soldiers.

Syrian MoD claims that airstrikes were coordinated with ISIS-attacks too…

twitter .com/mod_gov_sy/status/777195416777527296

Sounded like allahu ackbar to me..

Russia, Syria, China, Iran all have to hold on for just a few more months until Trump gets into office. War now will destroy all hopes for improvement.

Heh this is "according to keikaku" according to the Redefining God guy's blog.

That seems like a desperate move.

UPDATE: Number of SAA "Zahreddine" RG Troops killed in USAF airstrike rises to 72. 105 others wounded. An entire Company was wiped out.

Goddamn Jubilee…

The kikes like revving up a big war before they switch host nations

Or a "peaceful transition"

nothing like a '52 tbh

Oh fuq, the USAF hit pic related's troops?

they are shitskins but they are anti-zionist shitskins so they have some positives also alot of the euroniggers who blame everything on the USA after they totally fucked up in libya and bailed and blamed it on the US like them too

Where did IDF get shot down?
Link, I need something for the bathroom.

*kikes

.rt.com/news/359139-syrian-army-israeli-warplane/

How fucking new are you?

>www

Wierd fuck up there, but do you have something from a site Trump has not called out as liars and tricksters?

AND HERE.WE.GO.

Fucking Jewgle it then. Israel confirmed that they attacked Syrian army, but denied that their plane was shot down…

Hey he only associates with the best people, the best.
So if its got the approval of the god emperor, then its good, and if he rejects it, then its wrong.

Also given my IDF contacts haven't gone dark and wailing in the night, I'm going to be agreeing on the fact the Syrians missed.

Jew.

Assad is a man of honor and should be at least morally supported, and if we had actual control of our governments, I'd be 100% for a volunteer force within our military that wanted to assist him.

tfw for the first time in your life you can't say anything against reparations being the right thing to do ever since Hillary's email about fucking Syria to weaken Iran came out.

that's the average patriot for you

Keeps us update, user and thank you.

A Syrian soldier (not confirmed said) a US AH-64 helicopter targeted an ambulance that was trying to evacuate injured soldiers during the attack …

It looks like

1) They coordinated with ISIS

and

2) They targeted medics

Obama-regime must hang.

Who's going to hang 'em? The nigger-loving ziotards and spic trash in the military?

What a garbage country. I hope every active and reserve soldier gets killed.

It's highlighted on Drudge now. The report is on Yahoo News.

archive.is/JTCa5

BURGERS WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING

Serves them right.

Sadly it's not just Obongo, America has been (((amerikikes))) since at least the WWII. We can only hope Trump will bring non-interventionism to the country.

Hanging the tyrannical regime is, and has always been, the job of the people.

Gotta say I'm worried this is all a game to start a regional war and suspend the election

I'm pretty sure they're all jews user

The way he sucks off our zionist, nigger-loving military/cops isn't a point in his favor. A lot of his recent staff additions [Conway, Woolsey, etc.] looks awful.

Personally I have no use for him at all and don't trust him one bit.

"Israel protecting Al-Qaeda in South, and now America helping ISIS in North"

Got this from a Syrian guy i know in Tartus…

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-usa-idUSKCN11N0PT

archive.is/wLbgu

At least 80 Syrian soldiers were killed in a U.S.-led coalition air strike at an army position near Deir al-Zor airport on Saturday, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, a Britain-based monitoring group said, citing a source at the airport.

Russian jets had been bombing in the same area at the same time, the Observatory said. The source at the airport said the air strike had paved the way for Islamic State fighters to overun the position at Jebel Tharda, the Observatory said.

The civil war didn't suspend the election
WW1 didn't
WW2 didn't
Every conflict since hasn't

Man what a complete fucking disaster.

Every election until today didn't involve the possibility of the Bushclinton mafia being removed from government and frog-marched into prison.

sasuga king nigger

They can't suspend the elections. There's no feasible way to do it.

*Cryptokike mudshit nigger

I doubt Putin will do anything about it.

There is no proof the IDF was shot down, they got shot at by SAA old long range AA (S-200), which they're used to.
I guess they could have crash landed in the part of the golan the IDF controls and keep it under wrap but in this day and age it's hard to keep mobile phones photos to end up on twitter… So AFAEK they didn't shot down anything, they just shot missile at them (while the IDF was bombing them).

This is however another blatant example of what is really going on:
- Every time the jihadis are pressured in the west, the IDF bomb SAA.
- Every time the jihadis are pressed in the north, the turkish army artillery barrage SAA/NDF.
- Every time the jihadis are pressured in the east, the US airforce bomb SAA.
- Every time the jihadis are pressured in the center the US scream "MUH POOR CIVILIANS§§§" and ask for ceasefires to break any momentum in territory gain by SAA (which Russia/Iran/Syrian allow because killing jihadis is more important than territory gains on a long term perspective, so giving them time to regroup doesn't makes sense tactically but it does strategically as the more they bleed them the less there are, it's roughly and basically Germany WWI strategy).

How new are you?

Infuriating. The Nigger-in-Chief can just murder 100 of Syria's greatest generation and nothing happens. Can't Putin get some more S-300s up?

I doubt his Jewish handlers will let him

Shalom, Schlomo.
>>>/gaschamber/

A 'NO' IS A 'NO' OBONGO!

Well, Russians are having elections right now (less relevant ones), so amerikikes could use the right time to jew them.

All these stickies…. all these happenings… and it's only just begun

where have you been? its always happening

So King Nigger decided to go out with a bang.
Now where's that WW3 Jews?

Deir ez-zor is a tiny enclave of government forces SURROUNDED by ISIS, and our slimy kosher government decides to bomb them

unreal

War Crime, Hang the Nigger

wrong pic

Sitting on an imageboard with you kamerad.

This is the most blatant the US has been so far.

It's on like Donkey Kong.

Obama knows Trump wins, so must start WW3 now.

This will only bring Trump to office faster if anything. No one with half a brain will vote for Dems after this, they shot themselves in the leg.

And none of us can do jack shit about it, apparently.

I personally think you're a faggot fot holding that thought when the secondary option is hillary you fucking paid bimbo.

Trump forced (((their))) hand. Now they have to start ww3 in two months. Expect more of this.

I WANT ASSAD TO WIN

GEE. NOTHING IS HAPPENING THIS SEPTEMBER RIGHT GUYS?!!

Sorry but you have to call him Obama now, he is and always has been president as said by the great one, Trump (MAGA).

how dumb are these sand people?

kill your self hillary

Where did I say anything about Hillary, you dumb faggot? Go the fuck back to reddit, nigger lover.

new archive link
archive.is/pHoLW

SSNP is on the right now too.

Keep signal boosting each other, nigger lovers.

The Turks are actually occupying Northern Syria right now, have been since late august when they invaded

Six months of lurking before you post, faggot.

kek
go back to your black boyfriend and asian adopted child you regularly molest in a 4 way involving the family dog moshe.

Fuck off back to tumblr faggot

So, is this the end? Is there any hope for Assad to win this?

Quads confirm. WWIII here we go.

what shitty logic is that?
are you some kind of leftard?

FUCK YOU AMERIKIKES

King Nigger and his jewish masters aren't even hiding it anymore.
To come to help of ISIS so blatantly.
Gloves are fucking off, kikes will try to cause WW3 by forcing Russians to retaliate against USA.

pbs.twimg.com/media/CslH8hNXgAAPPRj.jpg:large
archive.is/2viQF

US MILITARY CLAIMING ACCIDENT

GET READY FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE CONTROL

Thanks for the support and for being a good goy. the rest of the anti-semitic anons in this board should be fined and the money added to our cause

Lying fucking kikes. Putin really is making a major gamble by standing by with his thumb up his ass. Can the Syrian government survive "accidents" like this, one after another, all the way until Trump's inauguration?

is the intention of having muslims swarm into the west with all these attacks meant to generate public support for war with syria?
if that's true, then holy fuck what a retarded miscalculation.
what do our (((elite))) even claim he did for him and fucking everybody to have to endure this?
what's the alterior motive?

Well if you aren't convinced this board is now flooded with newfags, read this thread. God damn it.

With shillary inadvertently calling us out we got a few newfags.

MODS! Hang this hooknose!

We're fucked. This is how it ends, I hope you've all got your supplies and are ready to flee the city at a moment's notice.

2015-2016

How fucking obvious can you be? None of the fucking sheep will listen when you tell them this though. Go USA.

Any videos, pics?

JUST A PRANK BRO

Remember if you don't support the US army killing muslims in syria, you are a racist islamophobic bigot.

The have to. They just have to hold on a few months untill Trump is elected, after that Russia and China can intervene full force without any NATO intervention to help ISIS/"moderates"

so this is bullshit disinfo, tac nukes always are. airstrike/grad/ some other missile shit is more likely, shit even white phos would be used before a nuke

top kek, that's poetic

nuke? sounds like fear mongering. Get a better source.

BULLSHIT

their drone/airstrike success rate vs terrorists is one in ten

lurk more before posting

What if World War 3 happened?

I'm frankly amazed they went with Americium for the physics package here.

Really it is (((their))) elite, they infiltrated and subverted our old elite long ago.

WE are "our elite"

There is no other group on this planet with a greater combination of redpilled philosophy, morality, love of TRUTH and commitment to justice.

Let that sink in brother anons

WE are the elite

patriotard has been a thing for a while. Its someone who typically an american is the die for Israeli variety of patriotic

Russia deploys S-500 system to shoot down american planes when?

I'm sure Israel wouldn't lie about using nuclear bombs or chemical/biological weapons…

It's obviously disinfo.

This is why the traitor-in-chief Obamallahuakbar is directing his co-opted military to do this. His administration knows that Hillmissle is not going to win, so let's start a war. He fired all his generals and top military staff that had shown any resistance to go against his directives. Hell, he stabbed the spec ops forces, imbedded with the kurds, in the back last month when he sided with Turkey. Most of those generals were working with Russia to help coordinate attacks, but the traitor-in-chief can't have that.

At least this proves beyond a doubt that the administration is blatantly working with ISIS to help topple a sovereign nation. A nation that had not shown any aggression toward the US.

Man, this retarded patriotardism is really getting more noticeable on Holla Forums.
Fucking burgers, and you wonder why no one likes you?

You mean like pretty much everything since the late 80s?
The 1880s?

You think Panama was just always a thing?

Let's hope trump turns this into a huge deal.

fucking liberals you will be the first to burn in ww3

The US military has been doing the bidding of kikes and Salafist sandniggers long before that crack-smoking compromised faggot took office.

meant for

LEL

i'm of the unwavering opinion that IF ww3 was to be announced (we're already in it), the US would be destroyed as we know it due to the same problems the Reich had- war on too many fronts.

civil war, foreign us military bases all over the world becoming targets, syria, crimea/black sea, possible shit with mexico/south america do to the collapse of every south american shithole, etc- we have a whole lot of goys signed up to die for the jews, but not enough to fight all over, and you can bet your ass a draft for a war in syria WILL catalyze a national resistance if it has not already begun.

Disgusting kikess

I have a horrible intutitive hunch.

I suspect that 'syrian terrorists' pull off something major prior election, billions worth of property damage and thousands dead.

Then shillary drops all pretense and declares Assad as a enemy to the free world and then she invades or bombs Syria back to stone age.

My point? She would get shitton sympathy votes and willing sheep to serve her globalist handlers.

Silly goy, they are an enemy of israel, and aggression towards israel is aggression toward the (((US)))

What would stop some pleb like me trying to hold america accountable through the courts for this shit? They are bombing a nation without permission and should unquestionably be punished but we all know it wont happen.

Could a few lawfags band together and get anything done at all?

you spelled jews wrong

Just so you know, zionist faggots aren't welcome on this site.

Don't bother replying, you're already filtered.

Thank you double dubs for once again showing my point that waiting for Trump means nothing, just more strychnine.
Revolt now or lose all.

He's the current proprietary of a piece of land the Empire of the United Dictatorship wants.

Are they talking about how Syrians are fighting the kurds who want their own communist state in the middle of their country?

Is there a difference?

Expect to commit suicide by shooting yourself 6 times in the back of the head with a nailgun and then setting yourself body on fire just to be sure.

Had the laser on target and my finger slipped. Oopsie! Completely accidental!

Was already tried by the Muslim citizenry, they got told the public law no longer matters, and the rest of the plebs just wrecked them for being unamerican and daring to question the government, just like that whole fail to speak out thing.

Wew

the US has all of the classic aspects of a crumbling empire. Crippling debt military standards rapidly declining the military is massively overburden with trying to maintain the borders of the empire massive barbarian migration and a list of enemies 10 miles long

Who said we attacked SAA? It was ISIS we attacked goy, get it through your thick skull.

Only Trump can save us from disaster right now. Here's hoping he won't sell us off to Jews as well.

Please remove, very offend.

Whats the best way to spread this?
I expect a massive cover up as this really exposes the kikes in Washington.

So why haven't they done it already then?
If Trump was such a threat, he'd be dead.
Its already shown how people on here are all comfy and not interested in revolting, same as the militias and elsewhere.

praise kek, those are some nice numbers

that being said, we have a bit of a narrative issue to deal with if that's the case, considering illary wants to bolster syrian"refugees" to the US by what, 4 times what it's currently at?
for fucks sake, we already are getting like 50k or some ridiculous number. If (((syrian terrorists))) do anything on US soil, the left is unequivocally to blame.

So let it happen, america tends to lean fashy when real shit goes down, not a few dozen faggots getting mowed down in a "club" or a holiday office party getting shot up. We have a mass 3 digit fatality event happen from a (((syrian)), a good portion of this country not already looking right will be ready to hoist the flag.

Im not american so couldnt care less about being "unamerican". I doubt itd be taken seriously by the media but it would be wonderful to see them have to argue this in court.

That's not massive. Expect at least 5 digit fatalities for it to be big enough for there to be an uproar. 9/11 killed some 10.000 people.

>A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm (commonly known as the "Clean Break" report) is a policy document that was prepared in 1996 by a study group led by Richard Perle for Benjamin Netanyahu, the then Prime Minister of Israel.[1] The report explained a new approach to solving Israel's security problems in the Middle East with an emphasis on "Western values." It has since been criticized for advocating an aggressive new policy including the removal of Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq and the containment of Syria by engaging in proxy warfare and highlighting its possession of "weapons of mass destruction". Certain parts of the polices set forth in the paper were rejected by Netanyahu.[2][3]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm

If he has, why the undeniable attempts to get a wider war started now? Why not wait until the next puppet is in office, especially a real big guy like Trump who's good at packaging conflict?

As result of this attack:

ISIS takes control of artillery battalion between Mt Thardeh and Deir Ezzor airbase and is continuing to advance in Syrian held territory.

Conclusion: US forces indirectly aiding Islamic extremist Wahhabi's.

But remember friends, US is friendly world police, who is bombing target in a sovereign country that does not even want them there. Has been proven to fund ISIS and ISIS allegiance groups such as Al'Nusra & Al'shabaab throughout the region. Has proven to be behind the massive oprisings in favor for Israel which the negative side effects now impact Europe. As it became common knowledge these offshoots of groups started renaming themselves in the hope of muddying the water. Don't bother looking at all the cable leaks, snowden leaks, hillary leaks and so forth. Your once positive view of US, EU and NATO will be utterly destroyed.

YAY DEMOCRACY!

so what shade of brown are you?

Can we somehow push the narrative for a damage reparation? Might be cool seeing the reaction.

What the fuck. We can't let this get memoryholed so easily.

Are terrorist acts justified if SAA supporters blow up burgers ? accidentally of course
Just so you know mr NSA this is an honest question i'm not actually contemplating it.

hey there goy, what do you think we are, some cabal of storytellers or something

There's a difference between nationalism and patriotism retard, I bet you also cheered when your beloved government send hundreds of thousands of American men to die in arid shitholes on Jewish request.

The entire situation in Syria, from the "civil war", to the "refugee crisis", and now directly attacking Assad's forces is at the behest of Israel first Jewish traitors and their useful idiot shabbos goyim.

The USA has long had friendly relationships with Middle East dictators. Assad should be no different.

The saddest part is that with USAF this is entirely plausible.

lmgtfy.com/?q=us friendly fire

youtube.com/watch?v=N294FMDok98

youtube.com/watch?v=jilA-ZeBUI4

the nose is showing, zionist scum

Thank god for our greatest ally, the neocohens.

Holy fuck this is a quick cover up. Saving everything.

Russia convenes UN Secuirity meeting after strikes.

archive.is/3bmiX

We used to have friendly relations with Assad. Until Assad and Syria decided to think for themselves.

Yay for interventionism!

ITS MUH RIGHT AS A STRONG INDEPENDENT BURGER THAT DONT NEED NO MAN TO MURDER MILLIONS IN DA NAMES OF FREEDOMZZ AND DIVERSITY :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

Wonder how they will respond.

He sold us to putin, israel stole all our money, and russia promissed to help the usa in the future.

Expect trump to go full 14/88 next election, pal. Remember, ((they)) killed a lot of his personal friends on 9/11.

I hope the war will finally escalate

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Institute_for_National_Security_Affairs#Programs

I'd agree against any other shitskins but Syria is our greatest ally.

It's going to get worse.

That fucking nigger is going to go all out before Trump wins.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Whoa

When this is all over, there should be some kind of giant dick sucking party, where every SJW leftist retard who slobbered for Obama, male and female alike, have to suck the dicks of SAA fighters. Any time, any place, Democrats should have to drop to their knees and blow them.

WWII, The Vietnam War and even the civil war didn't stop the elections. You pussys need to stop memeing this.

God bless Liberty :^)

I like the prospect of that.

Then you have no standing whatsoever and can not even approach the situation.

Daily reminder

Stage 3 has been archived

In case the trump goes full crazy hitler, e-mail him this.

So was it a legit accident? Are we buying that part?

If the current administration and our (((allies))) had their way, that would be our kids in a video like this.

Damn, that video is fucking sad and it is disgraceful the US is forever tied to this, as the instigator of this shit.

Send that video to Richard Perle, who wrote

Following coalition strike, nearly 300,000 citizens in Deir al Zor are now at risk from ISIL unless something changes immediately.

Thardar mountain top was only strategic location that enabled Syrian Army to protect the city of Deir al Zor. It is now firmly in ISIL hands

It only took ISIL one hour to cross the river and take over Syrian Army position.

Where were you when we memed WW3 into existence?

Fuck me. There's no way Deash didn't know it was coming. There can be zero doubt whatsoever that this is a blatant, blatant, blatant attempt to break the SAA lines.

We've seen this happen before though.

160 Soldiers, 3 tanks and 3 BMPs were killed.

vesti.ru/onair/

Act of aggression was shit, act of war is way better

"ACCIDENT"

(((Accident)))

gg no re

Remember user, The Happening is a final meme

It's even worse, the US targeted a major strategic position that's allowed the Syrian army to hold off the enemy from capturing Deir ez-Zor, a major town of 300'000.

ISIS captured the position within an hour of the attacks, but the Syrian army with the help of the Russian air force has recaptured it.

Maybe they didn't know and when they saw the SAA was getting fucked they thought it was Allah's will.

Given how people in the us can sue other countries im sure there will be some similar recourse from syria/lybia. I wouldnt be so sure.

Fuck off. The Yinon plan is all systems go.

I want to see all jews, zionists, globalists and Open Society kikes dead.

What's the normies' death threshold from "accident" to "act of war"?

There was a Kurdish "victory" like a month ago which consisted of ISIS simply walking out of a city before the Kurds walked in.

I always suspected that ISIS are controlled directly.

Got any other source for that?

RUSSIA CALLS FOR EMERGENCY MEETING OF THE UN SECURITY COUNCIL

rt.com/news/359686-un-security-urgent-meeting/

To all the newfags who still don't understand, this is wahy we say gas the kikes.

"Terrorist is a phrase invented by the CIA and Mossad as part of a propaganda movement to destroy the enemies of Israel, the rightful inheritor of Earth. All those who oppose the will of the learned elders of zion and their cohorts are terrorists and will be destroyed. Heil Moloch, LONG LIVE ZOG!" -USA

Not atm, I was watching the Syrian/Russian generals say it live.

These days anything goes.

one day the kikes will pay

They are truly an alien disease to the world. No one Nation has caused as much suffering and destruction as they have over 5000 years of civilisation.

Without doubt an alien species.

#StopHelpinIsis

Where are the fucking protests? This shit is FUCKED UP. How the fuck do we show the normies this info that they WILL JUST NOT BE EXPOSED TO without our meming?

Can someone make an image of a US fighter jet with #FromISISWithLove on it?

There's a reason the government has kept the USA in insignificant wars in shitholes since WWII.

When WWIII rolls around they'll just transition to it and people are so used to war they won't even notice. Until the draft hits and everyone is forced to either fight for Israel or go to a FEMA camp

Entire nations and peoples are being sacrificed on the altar of Israel and its false god.

One day we will have our revenge and wipe this scourge off the map for good.

Israeli Sanctioned Islamic State - ISIS

Americans truly don't give a fuck anymore, the only way they can wake up is to realize the jews hate every single goy and want to destroy everyone who isn't a kike.

What if we are the aliens?

In that case, it will be a comfy FEMA camp for me, thank you very much. I hope the service will be good, tasty food and a nice pool, no niggers of course.

That's just their cover plan.

In reality their end goal is to exterminate every single goy and claim their chosen land, earth.

Zorg (can't help but notice it sounds like ZOG) was a perfect example of a good goy zionist puppet, of course he was a corporate one, not governmental.

Except the (((elites))) who get to live in their secret underground bunkers.

Kubrick was right about almost everything.

Hey, college football is on. No normal person even knows this happened, let alone that the US was in on some phony cease fire.

We are both aliens, just from diametrically opposed worlds.

I was memeing. I'll admit when I read it at first I didn't discount the possibility of an accident but that dude made a pretty good case.

Jews are parasites, they need goyim as a host to live off of.

How could we be when Yids feel no affinity to our Planet when we do? They would sooner see it destroyed than forfeit their grand religious desires.

Man, am I glad all of this shit is happening after my enlistment ended.
Enjoy dying for Israel, ha!

Checked.

Something of what I had in mind. Perhaps someone with more talent could work with it.

Yes which happened when the NDF was making good progress and after months of shelling in the Azaz area preventing any advances for the NDF that is allied with Russia/SAA and would have seriously helped the Allepo offensive this summer by cutting a MSR into Turkey.

But in the meanwhile the Turkish coup happened and it's not clear which side the Turks are anymore, they seem to have done a 180° and be on Russia and Syria side for the last month, while the part of the NDF backed by the US attacked the SAA…

AWACS
Were released a few months ago , things could scale quickly
militarytimes.com/story/military/2016/07/04/nato-chief-awacs-aid-anti-islamic-state-operations/86671664/

Yeah the US does it becuase we have the military and economy to do it. By the time you can sue, it ceases to matter

The Turks are on the jewish side, they do whatever master bibi tells them.

And I was starting to embrace the idea that I might yet live a full, normal life and not get vaporized by the fury of nuclear fire. Oh well.

IF NUMERALS WW3 SOON

If you don't want to get turned into ashes get the fuck away from any population center in any developed country.

Bhutan will never get hit by nukes it's probably safe.

stay woke Holla Forums

suuuuuuuuure

dam you're stupd

more memes

archive.is/uhRvh

KEK

Wut you talking about nigger?

WW3 goes boom I am your local fucking warlord. My unique 'thing' I am known for will be dragging every fucking yid I find up on an alter and ripping out their beating heart and burn it as an offering to my gods glorious will. The rest of their blood will be drained and offered up to various other entities whom are willing to provide direct support to me and mine in our conquest of our new nation. Their yid bodies will be chopped up by shitskinn slaves and either fed to my massive army of war dogs or pigs. All they own will fall into my domain as spoils of war.

Fema camp my ass. That is where they are going to try to hid their own damned kids from men like me since they cannot protect everything at once.

Fuck them and their illusions of control. I cannot protect my family from nukes or mass famine as it stands now. So only going for broke can possibly save them should things happen like this. What exactly can stop a man like me when faced with the impossible?

That was painfull to watch, her giving a smile even though shes broken inside.

That's the kind of people USA likes to murder. It makes them feel real good. USA USA USA. OOGA BOOGA.

I'm actually fine with attacking other countries, I just hate the half-assed way that the United States of ZOG does it.

If we attack a country we need to go in to the country, completely destroy the native population and acquire all resources, possibly settle the area with whites to acquire long-term strategic position and resources, and pull out.

For example we should go into Israel, kill everyone in the country, every single kike, take their nukes and all other armaments, and get their resources. Same in pretty much everything south of Russia, east of Greek, and west of Iran. We need to just fucking kill all the arabs and semites and take their resources.
Biowarfare

In the case of WWIII the jews would very likely release some deadly pathogen they cooked up in a lab into the entire goy-populace. Only (((they))) would have the vaccines. This is the true Samson Option.

I don't think it's just newfags, it's a shill raid.

Hey rabbi, whatcha doin?

Pure coincidence:

Make sure you check out her entire youtube channel.

Hi Chaim.

one hot n spicy meme comin up

It becomes difficult to stomach even being on the board once they settle in and feel like they're welcome, doesn't it?

It's beginning to feel a lot like Shoah
Soon the ovens roar
take a look at the fucking yids, soon we'll blow off their lids
and end them evermore!

nice meme

I live right on the front lines, in the Baltics. If Russian blitzkrieg fails, Russia nukes us. If Russian blitzkrieg wins, America nukes us. If strategic nukes fly, everybody nukes everybody so, like, whatever.

The sad part is I think you are being serious. You are one of the dogs that henry kissenger talks about.

That whole damned movie was filled with some serious fucking redpills hidden in a masterful way. Glorious compared to most drivel.

Maybe I am wrong. But that is how I see it.

kek

New SyrianGirlpartisan video

bretty good, counting mai internet waifu's. up to 34. How about you good goy?

She's got some nice dick sucking lips

Yeah, considering the brutality of wars that were primarily hundreds of thousands of whites fighting each other to the death (The US Civil War, World War 1, and the European and African theaters of World War 2 come to mind), it is fucking absurd that we handle these sandniggers with kid gloves and try to win their "hearts and minds" by protecting their Man Love Thursdays and their G-d given right to bear arms. Sherman burned Georgia to the ground. World War 1 created an entire Lost Generation. World War 2 sent most of Europe's infrastructure back to the 1800's and killed millions of Europeans and whites from elsewhere. And what do we do verses large gangs of towelheads? We try out "counter-insurgency" which failed in Vietnam, failed in Afghanistan, and failed in Iraq. We try to police other countries with our military, as though there is a single fucking thing these "people" yield to other than overwhelming force.

Anal and fellatio are homosexual traits

I can only celebrate at more dead shitskins.

Proud to be a burger.

Get out yid.

Fuck off jew. More dead shitskins is always a good thing.

>no fun allowed

Please never run for political office.

I hope Hasan Nasrallah personally rapes your mom after he takes Tel Aviv.

expanding greater israeli like the good goy puppets you burgers have always been I see

Didin't mean to direct to the first post, ignore it.

K… keep us posted.

We're coming to kill all of you kikes after we genocide muslims, don't worry.

no burgers your going to suck nigger dicks and be kikes slaves like always

Reported and filtered, jew.

If the mods have any sense, you'll be the one getting booted.

If you aren't happy when nonwhites die, you are a cuck and a race traitor.

Fuck off D&C. Everybody knows it's you.

Long live Bashir al-Assad and the Syrian Arab Army!

Little tattletale faggot

Whites and shitskins from the middle east were never a group. We have no common interests or cultural values. There is nothing to D&C.

we are at war user

KEK vs JEWISH GOD

[spoiler]Do I need to spell this shit out? No. Look for understanding in the m e m e s. Maybe atleast read the KYBALION.

Stop killing children in the middle-east you crazy kikes.

Low energy

Get back in the oven, shill. Whites will kill every shitskin and jew on the planet, because we are the master race.

He derails threads for free
Ignore,Hide & Report

Americans are some of the most retarded people this planet has ever seen. They give zero fucks about anything but things most shallow and themselves. If it weren't for the potential in our blood and the obvious corruption of the kikes brainwashing our whites from childhood and on, I would be completely fine with everyone burning here. A purge is so necessary at this point for any semblance of sanity coming back.

Oops, didin't mean to sage.

i mean this in the most positive way i can.

please try to do better

power in the memes kekites

Of course not. It's far too convenient for ZOGs agenda.

You didn't actually sage, newfag.

Filtered

You shills need to learn the art of subtlety.

I forgot to erase the other line before posting, got distracted while reading.

We do, killing kikes, you (((moron)))

If they had any Art, they wouldn't be shills.

So what is going to happen?
UN meeting? Useless.
Condemnations? Useless
Cancel cease fire? It was a sham to begin with, back to normal.

Something has to give.

Oops, meant to link to

Tell me why it is a bad thing for there to be less living nonwhites on the planet.

Kikes and mudslimes both need to die.

If you want to remove non-whites start to remove them from inside your kike nation. By the way, Syrians are whiter than your president.

I mean, the only happening that can happen is, what, Putin declares a no-fly zone? If he hasn't given the Syrians S-300s (I think they're only at Tartus, protecting the Russian AFB) yet it's hard to see him doing so now. Putin does just enough to keep from losing but never enough to win. But, it's kept us out of full theater war so far, despite the kike thirst

Brutal, but effective.

I know you are just trying to derail the thread,so i'm not going to reply to you anymore.

very good meme, shame about the spelling

I've had 3 drinks, you can forgive my spelling.

It honestly blows my mind that they always manage to give it away within one or two posts. They must get /some/ kind of training, this isn't high level work but obviously Shlomo has to find heebs fluent in English. But they stumble out of the gate and onto their hooked-nose faces every. fucking. time.

I don't see that fucking bitch crying over this one.

There are many bitches in the world. You are going to have to be more specific user.

(1) he's baaaaaaack

That's what's happening once Trump authorizes RWDS in his first 100 days. Day of the rope is coming, and race traitors who care about the lives of non aryans will be hanging from the trees with the shitskins.

Yes.

Holla Forums is the US government in exile. We must not allow the illegitimate kike usurpers victory.

I don't see why you think that poster was a kike
He's clearly a brainwashed american having a failed attempt at trollshielding

This shit is what convinced me Holla Forums was right.

The cunt that started the whole Omar shit to make Putin looks like Hitler. Which other one would I be talking about?

Deep concerns are going to happen.

wat do?

looks like nothing is going to happen….
cn n.com/2016/09/17/middleeast/syria-claims-coalition-airstrike-hit-regime-forces/
archive.fo/S61Wo

on a board of literally grammer nazis

I keep saying it but Holla Forums is a fucking mystery school that has way more power than anyone has predicted

for fucks sake, the media is hanging themselves over a fucking frog meme (not to diminish the name of kek, for normies they literally just see maddow and cnn talking heads discussing a cartoon frog with grave concern). We have a presidential campaign making our "hateful" memes a fucking campaign issue, they say it's all about white supremacy- our small group has somehow wormed our way in to their heads and they are fucking terrified.

praise kek

I'm sure more has to come of this.

It goes way back too. I think the CIA figured out that drugs are useless as mind control and the REAL mind control matrix was in front of them the whole time - religion. Radical Wahhabism is basically manufactured in Langley and distributed through Saudi Arabia and all the madrassas they sponsor throughout the Dumb al-Islam.

There is a long standing feud between Luc Besson and the (((movie establishment))) be it french or otherwise so that's totally possible.

Nobody is buying this bullshit story

i agree, it's bs, but that's the way it's being spun

I don't follow msm so I missed that whole thing.

aNy PoLaK dAt BeEnHeR LoNg EnOgH tO bEcUm pArT oF OwS HiVeMiNd No GiVe A sHiT bUoT sPElLiNg.

go huff some diesel, you goddamn cuck.

Go back to fucking Reddit already. We have no room for you quasi-egalitarian bleeding heart "moderates". Racial expansionism and colonisation are our only long-term options to ensure indisputable European dominance over Earth

You people are pathetic, weak embarrassments. You're all still neck-deep in libshit, egalitarian "every1 has a right to exist :DDD imperialism is le baaad!! down wid deh oppwessors" mentality, and it's fucking nauseating. The strong dominating the weak is nature's way, and has been an intrinsic fact of humanity since our beginning. It is not "kike behaviour", nor is it ever going to go away. Human history is littered with examples of races exterminating other races for their own expansion. It is ultimately in our long-term interests to do just this and stamp out all opposition to total global European hegemony, lest we once again succumb to a similar fate as we are now.

I swear Holla Forums has become littered with you Redditor bleeding-hearts since Trump's campaign started. This user is entirely right, and you can't come up with a single moral argument against what he proposes other than "I literally can't even right now".

We are the true aristocrats of the world. Kikes and their pets are the usurpers.

Are you a woman or have you never been around children? It's blatant propaganda, probably anti-Assad.

That girl has been told to say bad things happened and look sad but like any girl she loves having a camera pointed at her and being the center of attention so she can't help smiling and looking bashful. If you've seen kids feigning being sad for attention or whatever you've seen that forced "covering my eyes because I'm so sad" a million times.

Stop being such a tool.

youtubemultiplier.com/57ddc5ee51265-war-end-of-the-world-disaster-fuck-everyone.php

r8 my WW3 theme song Holla Forums

>Racial expansionism and colonisation are our only long-term options to ensure indisputable European dominance over Earth
Whites are not colonizing the ME. Zionist jews are. How much of a retarded nigger can you be?

So WW3 starting soon?

Yeah, man, I totally agree. Helping Israel take over the middle east and flooding Europe with rapefugees is key to victory for the white race. Supporting zog is the most redpilled thing possible. Remember to vote for Hillary.

I really like this way of looking at it.

(checked)

It was single digit casualites back then, this "accident" wiped out a whole company in a strategic position. If Deir Ezzor base was to fall 'thousand' of people would have suffered the consequences.

An accident?

When the US hits ISIS it's to support their zionist/socialist/feminst (what a mix, eh?) kurdish proxies, there are no kurds in Deir Ezzor, only SAA and ISIS, so this leave us with only two options on why the US event went there to begin with:

1) The US did a complete 180 and decided to start supporting Assad, so they sent their jet there to hit ISIS but by accident hit an SAA strategic position. That was shortly after stormed and captured by ISIS. cant even type this shit with straight face

2) They went there to hit the SAA and help ISIS.

Which one looks more sensible to you?

You are losing the war of truth. You and your race of liars can see the writing on the wall and you should be scared.

Decisive Victory! Dues Vault! 'Merica!

I'm so sad, we should let the syrian refugees in now, go…guys.

My point is that we should be.

I'm guessing you're a kike because only someone being deliberately dishonest could misrepresent my argument that badly. I made it very clear that I support racial expansionism, not kike wars and rapefugees.

It was just a prank bro

Even after they get their own country, alone from the Western civ, they manage to piss off the whole world.
World biggest concentration camp, blatant apatheid and supporting civil wars all over the ME.

They are racking so much negative karma I wouldn't be surprised the whole country gets fucking vaporated in the next years. And the whole world applauding it with standing ovations.
People can tolerate this unrestricted kikery for a limited period.

Here's your (You).

Trump is not gonna do shit other than remove illegals and hopefully muslims, keep deluding yourself.

That's not the point at all you dumb faggot. Look up the word interventionism and try to comprehend its relevance to this thread on this board.

There is no such thing as karma user, you must become the karma. Hitler understood this.

Are Assyrians white?

Ignore the faggots; you are right. Even if we purge all the kikes from the West it won't change a thing because they will cook up an incurable plague that only targets us and try to wipe us out as retaliation. The only way to ensure ourselves a future is to exterminate them.

As for the rest of the sandniggers and junglebunnies they are basically half apes and they will never contribute anything. We know that life on this planet is not safe and we have no idea how long we have left to save ourselves before a comet or whatever annihilates it, but these faggots want us to not do our utmost to survive out of some kind of sentiment for fucking animals. The only sane course of action is remove them and settle those lands so we can quadruple the white population and gain a fighting chance to survive in this world of eternal struggle. Us developing a total Earth defense or managing to settle another planet is going to take every hand we can muster for centuries. Reality is not Star Trek.

In this case you are explicitly supporting kike wars and rapefugees by supporting destabilization and balkanization. You are such a faggot I will continue to stay here and logically dismantle you.

only the ones of greek ancestry.

underrated

Trump hates kikes and shitskins more than Holla Forums does. He's going to ethnically cleanse our country of all non aryans.

So it's all about public opinion at this point, and the presidentials of course.

Imo, we should let the Yazidis and the Assyrians of Greek ancestry rule most of the Middle East.

This is why kikes stands out like a sore tumb in this board , Magnanimity is a inner white quality , their corrupted soul can only thirst for another form of imperialism in roder to become the new chosen ones

Fug. Its blue eyes and forced smile make her look almost human.

It's easier to ignore them and keep the discussion on topic.

If volunteers are going with the multiple stickies idea atleast they should prioritize moderation in said stickies and not use them as containment threads for shills.

Do happening threads usually have this many trolls/shills in them?
I feel like there are more than usual in this one, but maybe my memory is flawed?

Always.

Could they stop by Tel Aviv on the way? :^)

Are you really that retarded to not know how the rule of law works in the US? Trump is gonna have enough trouble setting up the deportation squads for illegals as is, there is no way in hell he'll be able to remove niggers without civil war.

Yup. All world conquest crap comes straight from ZOG. There's no need to try to conquer China, christ, think of how much the bullets alone would cost. They stay on their side of the pond and be dirty slanty eyed chinks and there doesn't need to be any trouble.

we're also being a little bit raided I think.
there's a video conspiracy thread filled with insistent retards.

Stop posting, you fucking kike. You're clearly trying to be dishonest on purpose.

When the fuck did strength and imperialism become synonymous with kikery? Imperialism and racial expansionism is completely acceptable as long as it benefits the white race.

So being against interventionism (greater israel) makes me a kike? Pls explain Mr. Magnanimity.

Backstory?

Ever since the Hillary speech on the alt-kike we have been flooded with actual retards that I'd expect roaming on 4cucks. Many smart anons also left until the US elections are done because of it.

You're the only one implying Jews are white here, shlomo.

Fuck off merchant. You just want to finance both sides of the war so you get all the cash and there are fewer goyim to get in your way.

>>>/auschwitz/

I don't know where you get your information but the white race has been losing the war of "imperialism and racial expansionism" on all fronts for decades now. And this is a thread about the thinly veiled greater israel.

You literally think like a jew. Its difficult to tell which side you are on.

Aren't you the one saying intervention is beneficial to white race? How fighting for the ZOG is even remotely beneficial?

I bet you believe all the stories the rapefugees tell about being abused by racist whites by sobbing in front of the camera as learn. Learn to identify blatant emotional manipulation you idiot.

You have adolescent tier comprehension. First day on tor?

Holy shit, you people are fucking dense. Where did you learn to read?

I'm not even advocating kike wars in the Middle East for Israel, you goddamn mongs. I'm saying that imperialism and racial expansion are not bad in principle, and that we should support it only on the condition that it directly benefits whites/Europeans.

Did you learn to read English in Tel-aviv? I can tell you're not very good at it, because you're making up shit I never said.

Are you really retarded to not know that there will be a civil war when Trump wins or loses where the right rises up and kills every last shitskin and race traitor in the country?

Thank you for admitting defeat.

We glassin the middle east yet?

Don't play to their fantasies.

Thank goodness we got this to distract us from all those Hillary scandals.

archive.is/joZSN

Anyways, the Russians just openly accused the US of supporting ISIS and Al-Nusra

Tell me again how are those 2 are not related to what is happening in Syria? How is this different that what happened in Iraq?

Let me guess, you're a moral relativist, right?

Let's hold on to what we have first.

And we need to stay out of the ME, and keep them out of here.

You strike me as the type of guy that can only get fat drunk sloppy seconds.

Has anything been said during the UNSC and Putin meeting?

Hitler would not be proud.

Be sure to have your commander pay you before you leave and don't log onto your facebook you will de-anonymize yourself.

What?

WORLD WAR NOW
WORLD WAR NOW
WORLD WAR NOW
WORLD WAR NOW
WORLD WAR NOW
WORLD WAR NOW
WORLD WAR NOW

Oh fug.

WWIII SOON

That magnanimity is why we are in this fucking mess. It's faggots like you who refused to deal with the kikes permanently in the past. It's faggots who always let them back to reinfect us because to do otherwise would be cruel. It's that magnanimity that's the reason shitskins has been let in to roam the streets and rape white women.

The white man needs to grow the fuck up and accept that this magnanimity applies only to other white because the rest do not deserve it.

Gas yourself. Hitler makes it perfectly clear in Mein Kampf that leaving huge swatches of land in the hands of semi-humans is fucking retarded. Clay belongs to the one capable of using it to its fullest.

MAKE THEM SEE

#MEMEIT

Yes, all non whites ARE our enemies. They are competitors for the resources and land on this planet.

They all have to die so the Aryan race can flourish.

World domination is just another form of globalism. What happens when the global government you're suggesting becomes totalitarian? There will be no alternatives like there are today with separate nation-states.

Finally showing your true kike self

Figures. Why help the Syrians who were pushing isis back? Got to keep the middle east unstable, so bomb the Syrians and let isis take the land back.

At least I see a shitload of comments on sites calling it for what it is. Not everyone is blind to a clear attack.

Stop replying to this shill. He shows up in every important thread to derail it.

Because if they kill trump now then people will be very comfy with revolting

Only because out the white man's burden and other egalitarian bullshit seeded by the kikes.

You are the one implying all acts caught on camera is genuine and propaganda is not being pumped out by the kikes 24/7. Stop deflecting.

Hitler was for Aryan expansionism you daft cunt. How about you fucking read what his opinions were before you proclaim what he would have thought?

You don't have to go on. One admission is enough.

Please tell me you recognize the irony of your logic.

Prove its propoganda. I am reserving judgment. Its what adults do.

So is this a declaration of war or what? I mean, it's been pretty obvious that zog has been fucking up syria through proxy militaries (and sometimes outright) to get rid of assad but have they lost patience, spat the dummy, and started to say fuck it to being sly about it?

And the (((mods))) don't do anything about it.

This is so fucking retarded I don't even know where to start. That's like saying whites can not dominate Europe and preserve their own countries at the same time.

No one is suggesting a global government, you fucking retard.

He was an Irredentist you fucking retard

I think he and other Tor guy are actually honest, genuine psycopaths.

Honest problem is that all shills use VPNs and it once came to a point where they had to ban every single VPN in the world so no other user could use any, so all we can do for now is to ignore&counter-intelligence. It's just how you cannot ban TOR users since it deletes every post from any TOR user ever.

Here's the billion life question, and as far as I can tell we've made no progress to answering it. I guess we can only wait and see.

cant wait until God destroys america

dont say you didnt have it coming ameribros

What was this thread about again?

Slide accomplished.

Assad is good to keep ISIS at bay but at the end of the day, every mudslime has to be stuffed into the oven.

How low has Holla Forums sunk that we are shilling for the lesser evil even though we would gas them given the opportunity and another scenario.

wait and see
highly unlikely though

We could help push the narrative if an artistic user had the will for it.

FUCKING KIKES

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Stop spreading your home grown kosher version of what Hitler was about and actually read Mein Kampf.

Assad literally didn't do anything wrong. You didn't even know Syrai was a country until king nigger said we have to bomb them.

That guy is kike trying to derail the thread, just look at the post history.

And what's your bullshit based on?
Generalplan Ost which was pulled out of some Anglo's asshole, or did you pull it out of your very own?

sometimes the mods are stupid and do it anyway, I've had dozens of VPN connections where the IP was banned for the same copypasta.
Shill logs in, posts, switches, repeats. Annoying as fuck.
On the bright side as you said we get used to filtering out bullshit by practice.

Going to bed now. Hopefully I'll see extra news broadcasts when I wake up.

Just filter him

care, good night

MSM absolutely silent on the issue, this is big folks.

Is that pretty close to Syria?

All tor users share the same ID, how is that supposed to help?

Yeah well, the system is created to allow user, so the only way is to educate newfags, of what shilling is / looks like and to ignore and sage.

CHECKED AND KEKED

shit like this makes me stop functioning in normal day society.

Literally felt myself tearing up watching this.

Fucking horrible, man. Fucking kikes and shills are just getting away with this shit.

Look for the common theme in the argument

No. All mudslimes are oven material.

Hi Ahmet.

Essentially, yes the united states has declared war. Is it official? Well no, because they can just claim it as an accident before doing it again in a few months, or just help the (((rebels))) attack a syrian position so (((isis))) can invade some more.

Hi Chaim

Just ignore and filter them
They're either Creativity larpers or shills

That's a possibility

How?
They aren't comfy now, and won't be comfy then, especially if they go for the libcuck bait or Democrat with a rifle.
Sure it will {{{be}}} but at the end, no revolt will happen and Pence is so shit he'll be in danger of an Indian trying to be a turd burglar every time he nears foggy bottom.
There isn't going to be a revolution, that's the whole point of COINTELPRO, eliminating any such leaders.
Its why I'm here yelling this to the world without a care, I'm already aware I'm clean and not going to do anything, its literally the emperor has no clothes, the poster here.

We're a pack of fucking domesticated animals.

You live in the delusion that they can in any way be compared to whites. If they could actually produce something of value and would not repay being given food and shelter with rape, theft and murder I would consider them worthy of possessing land.

As it happens they aren't.

Filtered.

Take some fucking redpills. Everything is propaganda unless proven otherwise.

It's amazing how r/the_ronald and the altistic right have flooded into Holla Forums in the past couple days.
Just cuck cuck cuck cuckadoodledooooooo

Go back to reddit you fucking newfig.

"Mudslimes are subhuman" is a pretty common offhand remark in a lot of threads, doesn't necessarily mean it's all one person, a lot of the post formatting is different. Whether it's one or multiple people, you're right, they successfully derailed the thread.

If you can't tell how those tow things are entirely different, then you should probably remove yourself from the gene pool.

You might be a cuck, fammo.
Let me guess, you're a leftycuck universalist, right?

You strike me as the type of guy who can't make an argument worth shit, so he resorts to pitiful shit-flinging

You got an actual rebuttal there, like oh say actually showing some arsenal?
All the filter meme shows is you have nothing and are a pet, you're not even a yappy dog or a cat, you're a goldfish eating its own shit and being happy to forget the end of its tank so it can endlessly say some day it will find an exit.

Lets get it back on track. Is Syria still beating isis even though it faced this large setback? Thats what is important.

Yes. I can't fucking wait for this election to be over.

Stop shitposting on tor ZOG kike.

I think this is a bad translation from the original comic in spanish (at least I read it in spanish), where we use "tomar" for both "take" and "eat".

I don't think the answer to that would have been yes even this morning, and now there's no telling how bad it's going to be after this. Guess it's a question of whether this incident gets buried or ends up escalating.

Then you are a sensationalist and easily manipulated.

Stop being a leftycuck little bitch who filters opinions that are too scary
also, i'm not that torfag. More than one people can hold the same opinion, you bottom-feeding idiot.

Including you.

How did 'we' derail the thread? By pointing out that mudslimes are mudslimes and cheerleading for Assad only to anger the kikes?

On a geostrategic scale it doesn't matter what happens in Syria aside from fighting for Oil and ports (russia, US, turkey, Israel) and other things. The fallout of this fight is the mudslime migrant flood which is conveniently directed towards Germany and any other countries.

Imho what happens with Krim or Georgia or even some fucking Chinese offshore islands is of more global strategic importance.

ISIS was never the primary enemy. It's the people who groomed them and use them to force certain laws and chances on a national level (aka muh terrorist, now we need fingerprints from everyone)

Sort of.
Assad lacks the man power to hold all of Syria if he takes it, its definitely balkanaizing before this is over.
Which is where Russia is pushing.

This is good, as the ME does need a redraw, and post combat is great.

Now if some competents would actually get Israel redrawn…

They couldn't dial up Russia or SAA on the fucking phone and ask "are these niggaz yours?"

This is just the beginning kike.

This is essentially the destruction of the secular states of the middle east that Europeans set up in the post world war era
You can see it happening in Turkey right now, and Egypt is next in line

That statement isn't wrong because of the ambiguous phrasing, but I think the "people" you're talking about aren't who most people here would say are behind the grooming of ISIS, because bombing Syria does nothing to damage those people

Also is that 'we' an admission that all 21 tor posts are just you? Rein in the autism

Yeah try get to that ballot box under a scorched earth policy you fucking faggot

Israeli Sanctioned Islamic Levant?

Syria has no way to retaliate againt the US, and Russia as no interest in escalating the situation now since they are already winning so, no, they wont start WW3 that would put at risk millions of their citizens, over a hundred dead syrian soldier (as cynical as it sounds), they didn't do it when NATO shot down one of their jets killing the pilot, they wont do it now.

What they should do it's give the SAA better AA eqipment so they can defend themself from Isreali/US air attacks

Balakanized Syria it's exactly what the US want (they now realise they wont be able to oust Assad) and what Russia want to prevent

That would be great. Most of these places are artificial, we shouldn't have gotten involved with creating up nations when we didn't know the group/tribes.

just so you know filesize limits are up to 10mb

What a shit show

There's only one Tribe that matters to the good ol' youuuu esss of aaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Greatest of Allies ruler of the world, blessed be their master M-L-CH

Not working Shlomo we know we need to clean house first ,and that means getting you are kind first.

Are you the type of guy that memes irl at parties because he thinks its cool?

Also

It was Israel who came up with that shit, bitch.

But of course. If only we could cut ties with israel and let the jackals eat it alive. That would solve at least some of our problems.

But goy we have to work on our PR in order to get more people into our alt-right movement. We can't kill all non-whites if you even mention you want to kill muslims you are obviously a jew.

I hope your Record has been Corrected.

t. Schlomo Shekelberg CEO of Correct The Record

God that would be so awesome.

Confirmed for shill.

Suppose it wasn't a mistake, then. Well, faggots, we are going to war.

World War 3 is liable to be atomic. The internet will go down. Obama will likely remain in office. And Jews will be happy. From their perspective, there's no downside to nuclear self-annihilation.

Thank you for Correcting The Record

No Putin went in declaring federation or Balkans, never was he behind Pax Syria.
There's no way to do so now either without outside bodies to secure territory.

Basically, those who support Assad are in his territory, those who don't are shooting, and the ambivalents that can turncoat are everywhere.

Thank you for Correcting The Record

Thank you for Correcting The Record.

>>>/4chan/

NO. THANK YOU FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD.

No. It's the admission of you not being able to read peoples arguments but instead hover over IDs and shill like there is no tomorrow.

and that's the fucking point. Whether we bomb it or not, it won't change anything. If Assad persists, ISIS will switch to other fields of battle and the globalist kikes will start their little games all over again. It's self-repeating since the 60s. Only dates and names of groups are changing but motives and patterns stay the same.

This is why Syria isn't the worth the focus or cheerleading for any side because of the strategic and tactical gain in any outcome won't change anything.

Kikes need to be exterminated too.

Still waiting for an argument, fammo.

This is your brain on Reddit.

WE ISIS NOW.

So are you a genuine psychopath or just autistic enough to think that people in this board that are not kikes didnt despise imperalism?

I wish you weren't too autistic to appreciate the hilarious irony here

nah, it's just the few mudslimes Holla Forums has are crawling out of the woodwork occasionally. They come here because in this magical place everyone hates the kikes but they forget they're next in line for the pre-heated gas chambers.

Why are these cunts still lying about this?

This is what an existential coward looks like.

The American public doesn't want to go to war in Syria. Remember the kikes tried in 2013? The opinion polls were overwhelmingly against it. That's why it didn't happen.

Wew lad. A fucking egalitarian-lite Reddit transplant from the aut-right speaking for Holla Forums. Now I've seen it all

Listen, you fucking cuck. Advocating white imperialism and the colonisation of non-white lands has been common on Holla Forums for years. We're not a bunch of disillusioned liberals who still value shit like "diversity", and pretend that "the leftists are the real racists". The fascism of nature and might makes right are simply facts that you can't run away from.

genuine psychopath gotcha

Still waiting for that argument, buckaroo

Where would these jihadi fighters go next? Syria is pretty much one of the last countries in the region that is not on the US team. The other is Iran.

>>>/reddit/

Here's one example

>Assuredly at a certain time the whole of humanity will be compelled, in consequence of the impossibility of making the fertility of the soil keep pace with the continuous increase in population, to halt the increase of the human race and either let Nature again decide or, by self-help if possible, create the necessary balance, though, to be sure, in a more correct way than is done today. But then this will strike all peoples, while today only those races are stricken with such suffering which no longer possess the force and strength to secure for themselves the necessary territories in this world.

>For as matters stand there are at the present time on this earth immense areas of unused soil, only waiting for the men to till them. But it is equally true that Nature as such has not reserved this soil for the future possession of any particular nation or race; on the contrary, this soil exists for the people which possesses the force to take it and the industry to cultivate it.

>Since in general, unfortunately, the best nations, or, even more correctly, the only truly cultured races, the standard-bearers of all human progress, all too frequently resolve in their pacifistic blindness to renounce new acquisitions of soil and content themselves with 'internal' colonization, while the inferior races know how to secure immense living areas in this world for themselves - this would lead to the following final result:

>Then, though in a perhaps very distant future, there will be but two possibilities either the world will be governed according to the ideas of our modern democracy, and then the weight of any decision will result in favor of the numerically stronger races, or the world will be dominated in accordance with the laws of the natural order of force, and then it is the peoples of brutality will who will conquer, and consequently once again not the nation of selfrestriction.

>No one can doubt that this world will some day be exposed to the severest struggles for the existence of mankind. In the end, only the urge for self-preservation can conquer. Beneath it socalled humanity, the expression of a mixture of stupidity, cowardice, and know-it-all conceit, will melt like snow in the March sun. Mankind has grown great in eternal struggle, and only in eternal peace does it perish.

There. It should be obvious from this even to a retard like you what Hitler's opinion was. I've spoonfed you enough so now kill yourself.

God damn I hate fucking newfags who refuse to lurk.

Are you shitting me? Middle east is pretty much the wild west. Iraq is full of ISIS with the US drawing out more and more. Lebanon, Libya, Egypt, Algeria (black ISIS already there).

Once Syria falls (or gets balkanized) ISIS will disperse into these countries and to Europe. After a decade of terrorism they will essentially drown and a new player will enter the stage. Judging by how trends are developing in Europe, muslim terrorism will be surpassed by nationalist terrorist fighting for their chunk of earth while the EU crumbles.

Assad has used chlorine gas now.
He wasn't behind the sarin as MIT showed.
So they're correct if they don't say Ghouta.

Europe.

Good god i want to slap the shit out of this cunt. What an arrogant bitch.

Prove it faggot.

How is it even possible that this was an accident?

Divide and conquer to destroy"
Man Kikes are all over this thread

What the fuck is going on?

Bullshit. The only chlorine gas facility in Syria was taken over by Al-Nusra back in August of 2012.

He's actually caught in the left/right paradigm.
His dad beat him.

Listen faggot. You IQ is not high enough to understand this but you have actually neurological arrested development. You have some deep seeded trauma that you have likely forgotten about. Instead of facing these trauma like a warrior (which you are not) you lash out external representations and are led by the nose by the jew.

(checked)

Well nobody wants to see Syria destroyed more than the filthy yid. It's pretty obvious why they're trying to stoke anti-Muslim sentiment - to get us more worked up about Assad and MUH BARREL BOMBS instead of gassing every last living kike like we should.

Its not, in the words of the US they were monitoring the territory closely.

Literally you.

One day, either Jews will pay the toll, or Earth itself will be destroyed.

I want to see Israel destroyed too. Every last Jew needs to be painfully tortured to death, so that their screams will be heard around the world.

Hitler views were always against others destructive races for going imperialist not because he was pro imperalism
Nature knows no political frontiers. She begins by establishing life on
this globe and then watches the free play of forces. Those who show the
greatest courage and industry are the children nearest to her heart and they will
be granted the sovereign right of existence.
If a nation confines itself to ‘internal colonisation’, while other races are
perpetually increasing their territorial possessions all over the globe, that
nation will be forced to restrict the numerical growth of its population at a time
when the other nations are increasing theirs.
This situation must eventually arise, and it will arise soon if the territory
which the nation has at its disposal be small. Now, it is unfortunately true that
only too often the best nations—or, to speak more exactly, the only really
cultured nations, who at the same time are the chief champions of human
progress—have decided, in their blind pacifism, to refrain from the acquisition
of new territory and to be content with ‘internal colonisation.’
At the same time nations of inferior quality succeed in getting hold of
large areas for colonisation all over the globe.
The final outcome of this state of affairs will be that races which are
culturally superior, but less ruthless would be forced to restrict their increase,
because of insufficient territory to support the population, while less civilised
races could increase indefinitely, owing to the vast territories at their disposal.
In other words, should this state of affairs continue, then the world will
one day be possessed by that portion of mankind which is culturally inferior,
but more active and energetic

If you were going to delay an election, would you do something domestically or would you start something abroad?

What did they mean by this?

Hell, if you go that way, everyone is each other's enemy because they're using the same resources. You'll go nowhere with that train of thought.

The left/right does exist, it's just misused in the modern world. You've taken the "left and right are two sides of the same coin" meme, which is meant to describe the modern political theater, and used it to disregard the entire concept
This isn't an argument, you brain-dead bottom-feeder. Might makes right is simply an objective fact that has been proven time and time again throughout history. No one has any "rights" or moral authority which they do not secure by violence and force.
yawn. Still waiting for an argument.

aljazeera.com/news/2016/09/syria-war-chemical-gas-investigated-160908065728563.html

theguardian.com/world/2015/may/24/syria-regime-accused-of-using-chlorine-bombs-on-civilians

Now prove to me the Syrian war exists and isn't an elaborate hoax.

You do realize chlorine gas is easy to make right?
Its just bleach and toliet bowl cleaner, or pool pucks in explosives (ISIS method, very inefficient and destroys most of the chlorine) and so forth, much less all the stuff in water treatment.

Checked

Russia SHOULD demand a unilateral cease of all US, Israeli, Saudi, and Turkey military activity in Syria, any further activity will spark WW3, for real.

I'm tired of my country fucking up the region. It needs real consequences.

Wtf, this is one fucked up "we're sorry for bombing your soldiers".

It's basically anti-Assad propaganda thinly veiled as "regret"…

You are talking with a real real psychopath mate just filter

Hey guy, fuck you too.

I don't think you realize how many infantry/artillery companies are almost completely white, and harbour a deep hatred for obongo and the stupid EO/SHAARP liberal bullshit. That's just the army alone.

Civil war happens and the ONLY PEOPLE WHO MATTER will join the rebels. (assuming it's a right wing revolution)

All the nogs and spics are in the easy jobs like truck driving

Yes, faggot.
Now try to mass-produce it for military purposes in a more efficient way.

Would love russia to take a hard line and actually enforce it. Would finally get an answer to the B2 vs S-500 debate.

Sadly itll never happen. The US is destroying its image globally and russia has no reason to stop it.

great source you got there should have linked some report from the US state dept to give some more evidence :^)

Are you some sort of Kurd or moderate beheader by any chance?

This is for Chapter IV Mein Kampf stalag edition (the only official one) , dont fall for lies for the tor poster and read the whole Mien Kampf if any of lurkers dont believe me.

endchan.xyz/.media/a18332e643d7cb83515627b693496fc0-applicationpdf

THE ELITE IN EXILE

If you kikes have one flaw is vastly underestimating a goy's intelligence.

Israel will be nuked to glass.

yes, actually, you goddamn universalist cuck. It's perfectly fine for whites to take from non-whites for own needs. This is literally a fact of humanity as old as our species itself and is not going away. Applying your moral principles equally to enemies and competitors is a self-signed death sentence.

CIA pls go

not if they can pull off a nuclear false flag to drum up (((patriotism)))

straight outta TALMUD

I'm not this guy BTW.

You mean you are going to become even more moderate further on? I bet the kikes are trembling.

Witnessed.

Sorry to bring it to you but you are the idiot trapped in humanitarian drapes and refusing to see the world for what it is. I mean you so fucking stupid you don't understand that Hitler was calling out humanitarian faggots like you in what you quoted here:

I don't even wanna listen to this mother fucker lying to me. Fuck him.

Fuck our Jewish-occupied government. I have had it with the corruption. What's next, I don't know, but a milestone just got passed.

I want to slit every yid and muslim's throat on the planet. They need to have boiling acid poured down their throats and be flayed alive for their crimes against the white race.

This cunts name is samantha powers if anyone wanted to know.

What happens when a white such as myself deems you more of a liability than an asset? You keep talking like you belong.

Do you realise how fucking stupid you make yourself look?
Kill yourself.

By your own shit-for-brains logic, All whites need to get out of their colonies and were morally wrong for invading and colonising them.

Race traitors like you will be dragged out into the street and have your brains smashed across the curb.

What are you even talking about? If you actively work to disrupt and sabotage white interests, then you re a race-traitor.

That's the Russian ambassador to the UN, the lying cunt's Russian counterpart. He's not lying.

they will false flag it user

the next (((terrorist attack))) will be (((syrian nationalists))) who are paying (((america))) back for this (((accident)))

I bet you like killing animals too.

That's the Russian ambassador that's actually amazing. He explain the US ambassador told he was doing a stunt so he stormed out of the room.

CNN then cut when he start to explain that this is a provocation and why.

Amazingly the RT version cut the part where he basically say the US ambassador is a 13 y/o.

rt.com/news/359691-us-strike-syria-unsc-churkin/

(Somebody makes a webm it's a 155mb MP4).

Hear the full man speech, it's clearly a setup.

All empires fall kid, if you are so edgy stop using internet and technology go live in the forest , there is no democracy there , only the law of nature .

WEW

en.wikipedia .org/wiki/Samantha_Power#Nomination

On June 5, 2013, U.S. president Barack Obama announced her nomination as the new United States Ambassador to the United Nations.[37]
Power's nomination was backed by Republican senators John McCain and Lindsey Graham,[38][39] former independent senator Joseph Lieberman.[40] Power also received support from U.S. diplomat Dennis Ross,[41] the national director of the Anti-Defamation League Abraham Foxman,[42] Israel's ambassador to the U.S. Michael Oren,[43] lawyer and commentator Alan Dershowitz,[44] the director of the Institute for Justice & Democracy in Haiti,[45] the director of the Israel Project, the Jewish Council for Public Affairs,[46] the President of the Rabbinical Assembly,[47] the Eastern Director of the Simon Wiesenthal Center,[48] the National Jewish Democratic Council, Rabbi Shmuley Boteach,[49] publisher Marty Peretz,[50] and military writer Max Boot.[51][52][53]

WHO could have guessed, this evil whore is owned by Jews!

The white race will soon rise up and conquer this planet, killing every non white, and we will then spread across the stars. Ours will be an imperium of man that will last eternal.

Hello, kike.

Thank you for correcting the record.

Hilariously Hitler in the same chapter said

progress—have decided, in their blind pacifism, to refrain from the acquisition
of new territory

But obviously Tor Poster is from a cultured nation so Hitler is wrong :^)

topkek

Honestly I don't think that this will lead to WW3

I think that this was somehow related to Trump absolutely pushing the Establishments shit in yesterday.

I that they were threatening Trump.

Like i would waste an argument with a psychopath who likes to use buzzword. too edge for me kid

That is the most ZOG monument I've ever seen.
It reads:
Amalek meaning Amalekites, the racial enemies of the Jews.
For those who do not know, the Jews believe they have blood enemies who are their enemies due to their genes or something.
At different points in time over the past century and a bit hey have claimed Armenians (for unknown reasons), Germans, Palestinians, Arabs, and Iranians were the descendants of the Amalekites,

All it's done is made me want the establishment's shit pushed in even more.

i Guess Léon Joseph Marie Ignace Degrelle from the SS was also egalitarian maybe he just simple wasnt a psychopath or a edgy autistic kid posting in a fillipine imageboard

You don't get it kike. Just go.

This kike actually thinks that's what Holla Forumsacks/antisemites are like. Lol. That's why the kikes will lose. No common sense or ability to read nuance…Or any ability to actually have any kind of self introspection to understand why they are hated. To them, "antisemites" are
Mentally ill, irrational monsters that need to be killed. When
Jews role play as nazis, they self project through their "white supremacist" character.

Any way, just stop kike. You aren't fooling anyone.

Can you fags just both fuck off already?

That's pretty much Judaism summed up… generally speaking, "Amalek" seems to be white people, even if they say "Germanic" etc. They are ordered to wipe us out….

They even celebrate holidays because "Amalek" was murdered…

Also JDL has "Never forget" as a slogan…

Imperialism is not exactly a survival strategy. Nor does non-imperialism imply diversity.

Kikes need parasitism to survive, Aryans are self sufficient, and were waging defensive wars for most of their history. Their conquests were mostly exploratory, or for the sake of improving some lesser races. It's only after the kikes took over their societies (either as feudal monarchs, "revolutionaries" or "democratically elect") that those countries became empires in an exploitative and mercantile sense.

You are obviously an edgy psychopath, and thus no different from a kike, and you belong in the oven as the rotting tissue of the nation. You are also no different from an animal/nigger who is all MUH DIK, MUH LOOT AND RAPE, MUH MASTER-SLAVE MINDSET

You are everything that Hitler fought against. Which makes sense, as you are actually a JIDF provocateur, who's posting style is getting quite obvious :>)

Pro white inevitably must end up being anti- nonwhite. The other races on this planet will not idle in their own places and leave us alone. They will desire to expand and take more resources, which will always lead to a clash with us as we must do the same as whites always have to flourish. Nonwhites are a threat to the Aryan master race as long as a single one breathes on this planet.

We all do. But there are times and places for such things. Not quite there yet.

Now. Please go outside tonight and find some cheap slut to fuck like a beast. you clearly have some serious rage issues going on and a good cum might help fix it before you have an heart attack. We need you on the front lines, not six feet under from impotent rage overload.

that quote is saying that it's a shame the most cultured nations refrained from acquiring new territory.

This isn't an argument, my man
Ironic, considering all you've done is spout buzzwords
My sides. Reddit confirmed.

Derailing shills or just retarded argument? Hard to know… but it's annoying as fuck!

No , you are just a paranoid psychopath , you are the only one with such delusions

You managed to post the most retarded reply ITT.

Degenerates like you will be painfully left to hang and suffocate, we won't break your neck and end it quickly.

Stupidest post in this thread.

They might be trying to start a war in order in postpone the elections, but bombing a military base of a foreign power is not an attempt at threatening a domestic politician.

Bro he's a wild autist. It took me a while to logically back him into a corner. He's amped up on mountain dew and has tard strength. Just know that he, and a few others, are here to derail the thread.

Which its not since all the reports fit for it being a dispersant and harrassing agent, not a lethal form.

Nah, I am he who laughs when the pesticide tank is hit and called another shoah.

Meanwhile my half mask is fuchsia, does all of those, and is dual feed.
Granted its a half mask so the eyes are a thing.

If you want to know what those are for, you need the stamp to look better on the left.
As is most masks will get chlorine if actual vapor traps due to the activated carbon used, where as particle filters will do actually some effort because of sweat liners.

They only care when you challenge them.

Hoyyy goyys. Wasn't that last reply faaaggish? Amirite?

If you are against racial expansionism then you are egalitarian, as you have attributed equal value or worth to enemy populations who are fundamentally in competition with you for both resources and dominance.

Imperialism might not necessarily be a survival strategy, but racial expansionism and colonisation most certainly is.
This is not something to be fucking proud of. There is no moral ground to be gained from showing how we were the subject of constant attack for most of our history. Pacifism is not virtuous.
Another fucking mistake. Look where that has gotten us today. Proto-egalitarian cuckolds thought they could "uplift" or "civilise" the non-European populations. What they didn't realise was that these populations would inevitably use the tools provided to them against their "oppressors". The European colonials should have exterminating the non-white populations they came into contact with.
there's that buzzword again.
Again, if you think that niggers are the only ones who have engaged in imperialism or conquest, then you're a fucking a-historical pacifist cuckold who wants to reimagine history to conform to his egalitarian, non-aggressive worldview.
You don't even know what the fuck you're talking about, considering Hitler allied with Japan, who actively engaged in imperialism and ethnic domination.
Losing the argument? Just declare your opposition "JIDF". You win automatically!!

vocaroo.com/i/s1fH9BAvweht

Is this ISIS coordinating with the US?

You cannot kill that which is not alive.

Deny your birthright and die before you have delivered your race into the future and you do yourself and your ancestors an disservice. Degeneracy in sexual liberation is an issue for our females. It is not something that is necessarily bad for an male soldier. Male degeneracy is different from female. I thinks you need to figure that out and take a little time to cool off.

Men thruout the ages require sex. Lack of it drives men into war or needless conflict. Whores and women of other ill repute help calm that issue and is a necessary service. But it cannot go unchecked and for the betterment of the culture, and species, it must be frowned upon, but allowed, the majority of the species must be pushed into stable relationships for children.

You clearly. Are not ready for children. So yes, you do need some fucking sexual degeneracy of damned near any sort to get those 'muh cummies'. Otherwise you will likely lash out prematurely and die worthlessly or destroy what could have been a decent life, or you will burn your soul out and die inside, collapsing into real Male degeneracy of non stop vidia and shitty couch potato life.

No one can stop you from being an anti-intellectual, brain-dead moron.

Get back in the oven.

No you are just twisting Hitler views to suit your imperialist narrative , Hitler never wanted to found an empire, He just thought that it was inevitable as long as we remain limit by our borders that nations would fight each other.
But it woudnt be because of delirious of grandeur from a Psychopath who follows the taldum just like the kikes it would be because of starvation and the fate of our race.

A time, will ultimately come when, even in those years of plenty, there
will not be enough to go round, so that hunger will dog the footsteps of the
nation. Nature must now step in once more and select those who are to survive;
or else man will help himself by artificially preventing his own increase, with
all the fatal consequences to the race and the species which have already been
mentioned.
It may be objected here that, in one form or another, this future is in store
for all mankind and that the individual nation or race cannot escape the general
fate. At first glance, that objection seems logical enough; but we have to take
the following into account. The day will certainly come when the whole of
mankind will be forced to check the augmentation of the human species,
because there will be no further possibility of adjusting the productivity of the
soil to the perpetual increase in the population.
Nature must then be allowed to use her own methods, or man may
possibly take the task of regulation into his own hands and establish the
necessary equilibrium by the application of better means than we have at our
disposal to-day.
Then, however, it will be a problem for mankind as a whole, whereas
now only those races have to suffer from want which no longer have the
strength and daring to acquire sufficient land to provide for their needs, for, as
things stand to-day, vast spaces still lie uncultivated all over the surface of the
globe

The only liar here is you.

>A stronger race will oust that which has grown weak, for the vital urge, in its ultimate form, will burst asunder all the absurd chains of this so-called humane consideration for the individual and will replace it with the humanity of Nature, which wipes out what is weak in order to make room for the strong.

>Then, however, it will be a problem for mankind as a whole, whereas now only those races have to suffer from want which no longer have the strength and daring to acquire sufficient land to provide for their needs, for, as things stand to-day, vast spaces still lie uncultivated all over the surface of the globe.

>Those spaces are only waiting for the ploughshare, and it is certain that Nature did not set those territories apart as the exclusive property of any one nation or race, to be held in reserve for the future. Such land awaits the people who have the strength to acquire it and the diligence to cultivate it.

>Now, it is unfortunately true that only too often the best nations—or, to speak more exactly, the only really cultured nations, who at the same time are the chief champions of human progress—have decided, in their blind pacifism, to refrain from the acquisition of new territory and to be content with ‘internal colonisation.’

>A time will come, even though in the distant future, when there can be only two alternatives—either the world will be ruled according to our modern concept of democracy, and then every decision will be in favour of the numerically stronger races; or the world will be governed by the law of natural distribution of power, and then those nations will be victorious who are more brutal of will and they will 'not be the nations who have practised self-denial.

>Nobody can doubt that this world will one day be the scene of dreadful struggles for existence on the part of mankind. In the end the instinct of selfpreservation alone will triumph; before its consuming fire this so-called humanitarianism, which connotes only a mixture of fatuous timidity and selfconceit, will melt away as snow in the March sunshine.

There. From the StaLag edition you linked. The same paragraphs in different translation but the with the exact same content and message. You know why they have the same? Because that was his message in original German!

Now you too, kill yourself.

Stop quoting cherypicked passage and read the damn book you filthy liar.

What is this?

Derailers are flooding the thread with garbage…

You are an over the hill washed up manchild

You two are arguing about Mein Kampfh like Jews poring over the Talmud (fucking eyeroll)

It's making the threat that they they're willing to start a war to stop Trump.

Please explain what this is.

You're not very self-aware, are you?

Still not an argument, my onion bagel-scented friend.

I hate killing. That doesn't mean I don't kill pests, or see it as somehow morally wrong to do so.

Can all of you derailing fuckers make another thread and discuss whatever there?

It isint about that, its about the situation. We need to recover slowly, i strongly believe a white imperium is a finl goal, and a desirable one.

However, when you say stuff like what you just did, it just gives the image of a guy with a bb gun proclaiming he will take over the world.

Its just idiotic and disconnected from reality.

You can't even take office in your local institution, how thye fuck can you take over the world in, say, this decade?

Give me a break, user, i'am tired of this shit.

No, that's an actual sign of the subhuman with insufficiently evolved brain, physically detectable.

t. Expert on Jewish account of history, but even in that context, ignoring everything that's not muh dik and muh conquest fitting his nigger master slave narrative

Being an expert on history, you should be able to figure out why that was the case :>)

You didn't provide one to begin with, kek.

Is English like your third fucking language or something?

I had this suspicion too. ARE they willing to start a war to stop Trump? They could well have started a major war today, only the restraint of Russia (and ineptitude of the Syrians) was able to stop it, if indeed this is the last we hear about it.

Will Putin retaliate? Will comfy war 3 finally start?

That's our problem and a weakness we must overcome if we want to survive.

The whole Chapter IV of the book is about how what extent we should go to fulfil our own interests to secure the existence of our people and nations , propososing diferent solutions with a deep explanation about every one of them, Yet you at the damn tor retard like here continue to push the agenda that he wanted to make a goddamn empire , genocide all races and take all recources
even if it could be avoided

and instead of at *

Impotent. Wasted life. Hope you are not white. If you are this is sad.

Both. He's working two angles.

Hitler didnt give a crap about an empire he just wanted to preserve and improve his people

Who should we genocide first chaim? Also have you ever killed a man?

This is not reddit. You are never going to shame anyone into stopping to post here regardless of what slurs you have.

Two bombs in NYC and taking out Syrian forces. Both as said.

You dodge them like you dodge cum you little fuckboi.

Well then we are in total agreement. Obviously we need to recover before engaging in imperialistic behaviour

You still don't fucking get it, do you? you seem to be stuck in delusions of universal peace and interracial cooperation. War, imperialism and conquest have always been and will continue to be a fact of humanity. We are intrinsically linked as a species to this, and no amount of historical revisionism or pseudo-intellectual snide remarks will change that. You aren't "morally superior" for allowing your enemies to walk all over you. You aren't "morally superior" for being reactive instead of proactive. You aren't "morally superior" from being stamped out by enemies who do not abide by your pacifist conceptions of virtue. In this world of eternal struggle and conflict, you either eat, or get eaten. There is no middle ground. You either become strong and crush your enemies, or you get crushed by them. There isn't a single instance throughout all of human history where this fundamental fact hasn't reigned supreme. If you think "imperialism is le baaad!!! :(((", then you are ideologically no different from leftists who believe we need to repent for righteously expanding and colonising the Americas, Africa, and Australia. Since you seem so keen on virtue-signalling how "not racist" you are, why don't you practice what you preach and join your local "minority rights" group. You're Clearly, as an evil imperialist oppressor, you need to repent for your sins.
Now you've reached a whole new level of retardation. You truly are an embarrassment. You've actually began to call any aspect of human history involving conquest and imperialism "jewish accounts of history". I think it's time to reevaluate your wolrdview.
Violence ultimately reigns supreme. You can't give me a single historical account that proves otherwise.
Nice job deflecting the argument I made, you fucking faggot. If Hitler was the pacifist egalitarian you portray him as, then why would he ally with an ethnic-imperialist Japan set on building an Asian Empire?
Losing the argument? Just declare your opponent's argument non-existent! You win automatically!

If you act like a physcopath i will call you a a physcopath , also seems like you know a lot abouit reddit its weird that you dont know that i aslo would get banned on reddit by insulting and callin him a physcopath but that doesnt follow your logic,

Is this how mysterious Jewish mind works?

We would genocide you kikes first, and then move on to your pet niggers.

ISRAELI PROXY WAR

Both you and are phycopaths

Quality post, especially this short and concise point

Pacifism is the virtue of cowards. We would be infinity better off with permanent settlements on the other planets by now if we didn't constantly project human qualities onto semi-humans and other animals and just dealt with pests permanently.

good point

You are the type of autist that takes warhammer literally. Show us your warhammer folder.

Its not proxy, Israel and Syria are actually still at war.
Syria never surrendered when Israel kicked their asses.
They continue to not surrender and continue to suffer instead.

Then again, the alternative is surrender to Israel and domestication…

Are you having fun jerking each other off while gazing into each others eyes?

YOU are the one taking one passage you like out of context and ignore the passages before and after. The bulk of what I quoted are a continuous passage without anything removed.

I've been over the book several times, that's why I know to where to find passages just like these. Passages kosher nationalists like you just want to ignore.

That's your logic in a nutshell

And you are oozing weakness in every word, it's almost pathetic. You are like a tiny whelp that barks on everything around it as it perceives it as a threat, and has a need to assert itself.

You are thinking like a mix of a nigger and a kike. But you are right, violence against your kind does reign supreme.

Pulling my arguments out of context won't change that.

Anyways, kikes are trying to unite all other races against whites, and this kind of shilling goes towards that purpose.

Is this thread being derailed to oblivion or is it just regular autism?

Yeah, a blue pilled normie shill or Jew would role play as an "ebil nazi" like the shill you are replying to.

Just shills shilling.

No fucker , you are just so delusional that you are interpreting the whole book to fit your narrative . You have a serious mental disorder and you should start taking your meds , you ruinned this thread with your warhammer autism

Ebil nazis wanting to destroy and enslave all other races is the official holohoax (tm) propaganda.

And TOR users often oust themselves as kikes sooner or later, it must be a pure coheincidence.

Anyway, their shilling needs to be BTFO so they don't start pushing their narrative.

We really need a final solution to the jewish problem.

It's not really a "weakness". Since we have been so successful, a parasite evolved to feed off of us. The Jews.

They have learned our ways and have evolved to exploit systems and behavior that works when you have a homogenous society.

Would you say that a lion killed by bacteria or a round worm was killed becuase it was "weak"?

You dumb fucking nigger! The entire point of the quoted passages is that conflict is unavoidable and the victory will come to those who are not blinded by pacifism but claim land and grow strong.

If the message of Mein Kampf can be summed up as anything it is that Nature does not give a damn about any humanitarian sentiments, whether it is leaving land to be settled to lesser races out of misplaced kindness or letting genetically inferior people breed and degenerating your people as you do, but will reward only the strong who are willing to do what life in a world of eternal struggle demands.

Man must abide by Nature and the eternal truths.

STOP FEEDING THE SHILLS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

Calm the fuck down before I snap your neck, Chaim.

More Rapefugees for Europe it is!

I've got about half of the posters in this thread filtered at this point. This amount of derailment/shilling should result in bans. Do not reply to off topic posts. I hope someone competent enough to start a thread #2 can do it soon since this on has been shit up with nonsense.

With people like you, yes, conflict is unavoidable.

It's insane. There has been a few interesting posts in the last 100+, but they have been completely covered in derailed shit and autism/shilling.

This direct attack on Syria (which is NOT a mistake) is HUGE because it puts Russia in a very difficult position and it's kind of kikes going all in. There hasn't been a lot of info, apart from what was originally reported, but Russia can't let Israel and the US keep getting away with this, it looks weak…

Still not an argument, faggot. I'll be waiting

Except it's not, so stop being a disingenuous piece of shit. you argue like a kike
woah there, Trudeau. Calm down!
but user, I thought you were universalist. Please be ideologically consistent
the irony is fucking palpable
You really are a naive little wanker souped up on egalitarian nonense and interracial solidarity propaganda. I guess you really can't be saved from the kike programming.

Just because we're 2extreme4u doesn't mean we're shilling, buckaroo

typical

This argument is what leftists say word-for-word.
Grow a fucking spine, cuck

I haven't had to dodge shit because you mind is as limp as your dick, you cum obsessed faggot.

If you had a brain you would understand that the latter part of quote was the issue because otherwise it wouldn't have been there. I guess I should have paraphrased it for retards.

No, it's just you who don't have any arguments.

Yep, this faggot is obsessed with dicks.

Could your reddit formatting be any more obvious?

You are the one ignoring passages like these to fit your narrative. He says exactly what he thinks right there, and several time over in the passages before and after, and you pretend like somehow this wasn't his opinion.

Not an argument.

is this the gist of it?

You ooze with kikey syrup. "Buckaroo".

arguments beget arguments, Redditor. Have you ever heard the phrase "you get out what you put in"?

Try actually making an argument and then you shall receive one in return.

Jews Jews Jews…

Pure cohencidence!

Close enough

Almost got me there Chaim :>)

I won't derail this thread any further replying to you.

Yeah. Also they want Syria, Iraq, and Lebanon to be wiped out because of "muh graytah Isreal". It's attacking two enemies at the same time.

For once, I agree with this guy. Patriotism should be earned, not mandated.

Nice projection there. You are the one trying to seed harmless kosher nationalism.

This would not have happened to begin with if we had not been projecting our humanity onto the semi-humans.

Yes, and our failure to understand that our empathy must only extend to other whites and organism that are not harmful to us or in direct competition with us is why that could happen.

Having a weakness and being weak are two different things. It would be delusional to say that what allowed the parasites to get hold wasn't a weakness.

If however the lion had the cure that could eradicate the disease permanently, but refused to use it out some insane "ethical" concern, it would be so unfit for life I have trouble putting a concise word to it.

my fucking sides. Listen to this leftist.
You think too highly of yourself. I can assure you that more than one person hold the same opinion
I accept your concession of defeat

What reasoning has obama given that he doesn't just bomb the fuck out of ISIS? Is it civilian casualties since ISIS hides among civilians?

Still going.

still not an argument

The U.S. position is that ISIS should not grow in size further than it already has. This was set in 2014. Before that, they were all for ISIS.

What if only two lions out of the 10 lion pack actually knew the problem? What if the parasite was so sophisticated that after 2000 years of subversion, they memed themselves into being an "ally".

Agreed. I bet he hates "jewtin" for repressing faggots like himself.

wont change shit

These actions may very well lead to a greater war. That is why the kikes are desperate to instill pacifism into whites.

Wait, are you saying the official position is not to destroy ISIS?

Well Obama is a muslim. :^)

On the phone so I can't do a point by point break down.

-White people are the apex group of humans. Like lions, they are vulnerable to parasites that will eventually try to burrow into them. There is no real "weakness" or "cowardice" when the animal is unaware of it being fed on by a parasite. It's not voluntarily succumbing/surrendering to an enemy.

The projection is so fucking obvious no one is going to fall for it. You pop in here acting like an ayylen and expect to succeed just because you make sure to add chaim and shill to your posts.

Now please take your kosher nationalism back to reddit.

That doesn't mean nothing should be done about said parasite.

You do what Hitler did and convince the other lions. And then you do what Hitler didn't to do and actually exterminate the problem for real.

Either the other lions will wake up to the problem when there are only five of them left and hyenas everywhere or they will stay delusional until they are all dead, and Nature is not going to show them a word of mercy for their egalitarian concerns and the world will move on without them.

Not officially :)

This video vs the video of ((Powers)) is quite telling.

He looks absolutely flabbergasted here - at a loss.

On the other hand she carries on as if she is in a movie. Playing it up for the cameras.

Here you go, 20 seconds in paint since it tickled my 'tism.

Holy fuck if this real. Did WW3 just start? If it didnt, this is the assassination of archduke level event. Nigger doesn't realize how retarded this is unless they want a kick off now.

So the Russian's are now going to mistake US aircraft for hostile aircraft now??

thanks shlomo

Vulnerabilities equal weaknesses. They are synonyms.

Being unable to identify a mortal threat is a weakness in defense if there ever was one.

Sure, but you are aware that the kikes and sandniggers are the ones trying to infest and kill us since over a thousand years, yet you refuse the idea of curing yourself of the parasites in your body and then sterilizing the environments where the pathogens dwell so that your descendants will never risk succumbing to this deadly disease.

Checked and Kek'd

No it is still proxy for now but patience is being tested. This is the equivalent of a slap when it takes a punch to start a serious fight.

(((they))) have to die for what they've done to this world.

What is this from btw?

SHIT JUST GOT REAL

Welp, this is it boys. We're right on the cusp now.

Anyone saw Samantha Power at the UNSC?

She not only didn't offer any honest apology but started bitching about how unnecessary the emergency meeting was. Guess she had other plans for today.

I'm talking more about the widespread brain dead apathy. Most of them still believe Assad gassed his own people and is a horrible dictator.

Yeah, we got her comments in these two webms

This woman is so unprofessional it's fucking embarrassing. The only good thing about her is that she is so transparent about what she's doing that she actually makes a compelling case against our continued intervention in Syria.

She didn't want to be in NYC when the bombs go off.

Baloney. Not being able to detect a parasite is not weak or cowardly. The parasite is intentionally making itself not known to it's host becuase if they did, the host would immediately take measures from getting Infested.

You think like a Jew trying to justify parasitism as some kind of "strong-man take over" of a civilisilation. Not a bacterial, sneaky infestation that after some time, the host succumbs to it.

Every living organism is vulnerable to parasites or bacterial infection.

Israel's greatest goy.

I'm not sure if they belive that. If they did, it wouldn't be becuase of being "brain dead". It would be becuase they read and watch the news and are engaged…they are just being fed lies by the media that is run by Jews.

You need to lurk more and get some fucking information before giving us your shit opinions on matters that are beyond your understanding.

Try this one that you skipped over you smug faggot

Were it so simple…