DAY OF SACRIFICE UNTO KEK/PEPE

October 8th, 2016 ( 8, 16 = 8+8)

We will have a mass day of public sacrifice for Kek in his Avatar of Pepe, bringer of happenings and lols.

This is part of an experiment pioneered by Aleister Crowley in his Paris Working (Scene of multiple terrorist attacks) wherein he theorized that offering sacrifice empowers beings to perform work on the physical world.

This ritual is simple:

Mandatory:

1. Photo or (even better) a drawing of Pepe
2. Freshly prepared tendies. Cooking them yourself is always the best but buying them from a fast food place is acceptable. Create or buy them with the intention of ritual. Do not defile them.
3. A lit BBQ, Campfire etc.

The Ritual will involve saying thanks unto Kek and asking him to please provide many more lols, happenings etc. You can be creative here.

Film it or take photos for lols. This will trigger the normies and provide further sacrificial lols for Pepe.

Optional:

1. Wear your MAGA hat (or similar)
2. Purchase Trump Wine or American made beer. Pour some onto the fire prior to the tendies then finish the glass. Do this with the attitude of sacrifice and thanks.

Short term goals: Get this trending on social media to stir up autism and to invite swarms of other faithful

Long term: Empowered by hundreds of autistic sacrifices, Pepe will reward us with a great miracle or happening the likes of which we have never seen before.

Go ahead and give it a try. Worst case you have fun for a bit. Best case? Glorious victories.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.reddit.com/r/Tendies/comments/4pgug7/some_advanced_tendie_recipes_for_your_moms/
m.imgur.com/a/j7NFy
popsugar.com/fitness/Baked-Paleo-Chicken-Tenders-Recipe-37935618
youtube.com/watch?v=IYcLOKzPimQ
healthyfoodforliving.com/crispy-baked-chicken-tenders/
paganspath.com/magik/altar.htm
warboar.wordpress.com/2013/05/28/krt-shrine-guide/
wisdomofhypatia.com/OM/BA/NS.html
hellenicgods.org/offerings-to-gods-in-hellenismos
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SRT

Reported.

We'll act worse than you Shlomo.

Kek desires no worship, only memes.

Hence the experiment my friend. All gods, new and old loved Sacrifice. In fact they often demanded it.

A simple meal of tendies lovingly given shall always be lovingly rewarded.

Sacrifice yourself

We don't have that kind of time!

I don't know why you shills are pushing this sacrifice meme, but it is obvious that it is forced.

Saged

Because it's fun you humorless swill!

Don't forget to offer chicken tendies at his alter.

Bump to trigger 088316

Who is the girl frog?

Its kinda obvious they are trying to force us to stop the memes

this is as forced as the oath meme

Kek, saved.

I'm curious when will some kike copyright pepe and start selling it as merchandise to /r/donald retards

I like how everyone against this has a blue name.

THANK YOU SATAN

Nigger if you aren't giving thanks to Kek on a daily basis, you're already a heretic

You saved my OC but somehow managed to ruin it by cropping out the right edge.

Jewish agents hate and fear the Frog God.

THE WHORISH RABBLE OF THE HILLDOG, THEY WHO ARE SELF-DEFILED
THEY WHO ARE UNGOVERNED BY THE HARMONIES OF THE OGDOAD
BY THEIR HAIR ARE THEY DRAGGED TO THE OFFERING MOUND

m.reddit.com/r/Tendies/comments/4pgug7/some_advanced_tendie_recipes_for_your_moms/

m.imgur.com/a/j7NFy

popsugar.com/fitness/Baked-Paleo-Chicken-Tenders-Recipe-37935618

youtube.com/watch?v=IYcLOKzPimQ

healthyfoodforliving.com/crispy-baked-chicken-tenders/

Those look delicious. I shall experiment with them for dinner tonight. Thank you friend.

HOW TO SACRIFICE TENDIES TO KEK, LORD OF LULZ, GOD OF MEMES

1. MAKE TENDIES BY RESCIPIE YOU FEEL IS WORTHY OF KEK, CREATE ONE OR SEARCH FOR ONE YOU THINK PLEASES KEK.

2. COOK THE SACRIFICIAL TENDIES HOW EVER YOU FEEL IS RIGHT

3. PUT THE TENDIES ON ITS PLATE AND SACRIFICE THEM AT YOUR KEK ALTAR AND/OR IDOL

4. SACRIFICE THEM BY HOLDING THEM UP TO THE IMAGE OF KEK

>Hold the tendies on their plate or platter to the image of kek, and chant the words "TENDIES TENDIES TAKE THEM NOW" and "PRAISE KEK"

5. AWAIT AN OMEN OR SIGN THEN BEGIN EATING THE TENDIES SACRIFICE

>The energy around the tendies placed in front if the image of KEK should change and you should be able to feel it. Once this happens if you feel it is right, then you may eat tendies as you are a good boy. But if not, and no sign or a bad Omen prosides over your tendies, then you are a bad boy and deserve no tendies!!!

6. MEDITATE AND CHANT RÊÊÊÉ

>Finally meditate and clear the mind as you take a deep yogic breath in and Vibrate REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE in your throat chakra (center of meme magicks). The sound will sound deep and calm, or FURIOUS, depending on your nature and how based your sacrifice was.

Thats it, you just sacrificed tendies to Kek, Lord of Lulz, god of memes. Eventually you will learn to make your own sacrifices and kek may contact you directly if you are friendly (he needs some),

Mmmm. Those pics remind me of fried frog legs.

Is eating frog legs blasphemous?

oh fugg, wrong pic

Daily reminder that this frogcrap is used by shill to labes us.

We shit on their canidate and their graves

Shillary insulted kek, and she nearly died. You wana play that game shillie?

Thanks, replaced.

Chicken tendies?

what anime is this kekette from?

Wtf fam as soon as I was going to post this video you posted yours. What sort of hive mind is this?

They try to get us to go over to their Moloch bullshit, but Kek is keeping us balanced.

WE ARE THE EDGE OF THE KNIFE
WE ARE THE WOLVES IN THE NIGHT
WE ARE THE PHOENIX RISING
WE ARE THE GOD-EMPEROR'S DUBS MARINES.

You're a faggot.

Just a frog man, just a humble frog ;^)

With OPs sacrifice, the true ritual can now begin.

paganspath.com/magik/altar.htm

warboar.wordpress.com/2013/05/28/krt-shrine-guide/

wisdomofhypatia.com/OM/BA/NS.html

hellenicgods.org/offerings-to-gods-in-hellenismos

Checked. Not clicking your video though.