What have we learned from Holla Forums in 2016?

What have we learned from Holla Forums in 2016?

Other urls found in this thread:

flashfictiononline.com/main/
archive.fo/Q5w6R
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Powergirl Autist…is an autist?

marvel sucks and will get its shit fucked up hard.

To follow your dreams and finally make those comics

that Holla Forums is always wrong

Disney a shit.

That we need to purge all comics and start over. It's unsalvageable.

Best way to make comics good…is to make them dads?

• Everything is awful
• Hollywood is not only run by jews, it's run by jews with deplorable taste
• Meme magic is real, but Holla Forums doesn't have enough members to make Kate Leth's head explode
• It's a crime to be a white, heterosexual male, and any hero who is guilty of this crime will be replaced by a man/woman/faggot/tranny of color
• Breasts are no longer for men to enjoy
• Plebeians will continue paying Michael Bay milliona to crank out shit movies instead of joining an angry mob in tearing his smug, cunting face apart
• The last time we had comics we deserved was in the early to mid 00s. Before that? The 80s. Looking forward to the 20s.
• The next Spider-Man movie will feature the most aggressive race-lift yet: Eugene "Flash" Thompson as a homosexual Indian or something.

Seriously. Look at this faggot. I defy you to tell me he doesn't know what semen tastes like.

That Kira is the best Holla Forums villain.

You might be retarded.

Did they see him sucking Israel and Russia's dick a mile away?

Yes

That I should get to writing comics due to a large consumer base being left in the rain by the big two.

I'll poo in your loo, peter parker!

Maybe he should have said Holla Forums always jumps at bait

I learned Holla Forums will keep making how to save Marvel threads instead of just making their own comics and being the creators that matter in the future.

Well, I'm either too lazy, a crappy artist or I can never make up my mind as to what I should make.

Have a link to your art, a blog, or an art page? A writer might want to help you with a project if they could find you.

Nah, I don't publish my drawn work (last time I drew was like 9 years old and those books are gone to the annals of time when I moved) I did do some writing (Two of them published on r/shortscary stories..yes, yes…mock away)

Television shows, movies, anime, video games and politics are all considered comics/cartoons.

Submit to actual websites with editors, not reddit or other places that allow anything to be posted and then have voting systems.

Oh, hey Hijinx.

Any good suggestions?

flashfictiononline.com/main/

It's kind of a shit site, but you can make a little bit of money and get your name out there. Realize that you need to be able to blend in with hardcore leftists to get anywhere in the media.

So much this
Also
My two cents is SJWs damaged beyond repair Comic Con and I will never going back there. I will be a full pirate 24hrs 365 days the next year, fuck those buyfags that support the industry and the Tumblr infected artists.

Well, I discovered Holla Forums

In the West maybe…but I'll give it a whirl.

That cucks should never make cartoons aimed at children.

That the CalArts style is a very concerning disease that is killing the industry today.

top kek Holla Forums

Draw from your butt? Or with your butt, Sex And Zen style?

HILL SHILLS GET OUT

What the hell is that?

Jojo is not a cartoon

People won't just give up on capeshit no matter how hard they get fucked by it.
Cartoons are pozzed and animation is a industry in a slump.
Mainstream animation studios will always make the wrong choice.
Marvel literally can't give away their comics at this point.

People that conditioned to keep reading capeshit are a bunch of oldfags who can't let go of their nostalgia years when they went to comic book stores and got giddy for another capeshit adventures. I'm an oldfag too but at least I know capeshits comics are less about adventure and more like political mouthpiece now (for Marvel) and rehashed shit (For DC).

fuck off

where'stheproof?

Cartoon network is a piece of shit with action cartoons and teen Titan go is still shit.

Go home, CTR. You're drunk.

Powergirl autist plz go

All the hobbies I used to love can now(or maybe always have been and I never noticed until it was too late) been taken over by psychotic libshits and they pretty much ruined everything
BUT I can just enjoy good old media of the past so it's not so bad

What's there to learn?

What about the Colonel Corps?

Holla Forums here. Fairly sure the stuff about Putin rigging the vote is just CIA disinfo. If they had proof they'd be singing it from the rooftops.
Then again, any intelligence agency worth their salt should have been trying to rig that vote given how easy voting machines are to hack.

Japan is superior.

I'm reminded of people who lived under the iron curtain describing that everyone knew the real truth, but there was also the states truth.

America became a communist dictatorship so gradually I didn't even notice.

And I don't mean in a 'fuck liberals' way, I mean in a distopic society in which almost all of the citizenry are left to rot or jailed so the privlaged top can use unlimited legal and financial power to do whatever they like.

Marvel is so creatively inept they made a sequel to Civil War with a poorly constructed message about profiling that culminated with Carol blasting Tony into a Superman-esk healing coma.

The best cartoon this year didn't air on television.

Those were both a major point in many Holla Forums threads before the faggot MSM even thought of using Russian haxors to try and disrupt his presidency.
You cry an awful lot about a board that you clearly rarely visit.

That fucking year end poll thread on Holla Forums was fucking delicious.
I'm pretty sure most of the fags who voted for Jojo as best Holla Forums series did it ironically, but that didn't stop the spergs from shitting their pants.
I'm also pretty sure the Powergirl Autist was in that thread crying too.

Holla Forums is best board for salt mining.

If only the creators didn't go full retard. Season 2 ain't gonna be pretty.

When I first saw a thread about him on /cow/ I just assumed he was some autistic wannabee being blown out of proportion.
It's sad knowing that this is what TV networks and comic companies are hiring nowadays.

Did I missed something ?

The Jojofags weren't even there for the poll.
If you go look at Holla Forums's catalog they pretty much stopped posting immediately after the last episode of Duwang aired.
No, that poll thread was purely trolls and reactionary spergs crying about a bunch of faggots that left before the thread was even active.

I was the OP for the last 3 threads or so
I didn't see the point of more threads since DiU ended just recently, Jojolion is on hiatus, AT won't return until late january and god knows when Vento Aureo will be announced

Can we get a new thread when the announcement happens?

That's my point.
Holla Forums's active user count fell immediately after DiU finished.
You fags are the least prominent you have been since you started making threads a year ago, yet you were the scapegoats for what was clearly a joke poll.
I don't think you should be here at all tbh, but at the same time I think the spergs who can't handle a joke should fuck off before anybody else does.

it wasnt a joke poll until people voted for Jojo

Jojo being an option at all made it a joke poll, you autist.
Of course people were going to vote it to the top.
All you have to do is disregard the joke option to find the real results, it's not fucking hard.
God damn I'd hate to be a humorless faggot that gets riled up over blatant sarcasm and irony.

No one took the poll seriously enough. Especially with the fact Angry Birds got so many votes over Kubo.

Of the big 2, only DC shows signs of being able to right their wrongs.

Marvel comics is set for a nosedive, and unless Marvel Studios gets it's act together, they may never make any of those movies they planned for 2020

After reading that Convergence bullshit, I don't think DC put their head in the right hole as well.

Convergence was the killing blow that finally made DC shape up. Now we have Rebirth.

Oh you sweet summer child.

Their movies are still shit. Even the animated ones. And JLA is barely passable with it's animation being super stuttery at times. But the comics department has improved incredibly.

Thats the weird thing. The Marvel movies are good but their comics suck. While with DC the movies suck but the comics have become good now.

Don't post on /a/, ever
Reddipol will ruin any good thread, always
CN is the best it has been in years, really

Marvel's gonna fuck up and nosedive eventually. DC may shape up with their comics more but their movies are dead on arrival so far.

Found the SUfag

1.- Cartoon characters can't be waifus

2.-Never upload your drawings on the internet

3.- Never buy from e-bay, only Amazon , new egg, etc.

4.- Never drink Monster Energy and fap

Because no one is checking dubs when they appear. Let me start:

CHECKED; KATE LETH'S HEAD WILL EXPLODE AND CUCKCHAN WILL BURN TO THE GROUND

Bless you, sir.

When was the last legitimately good and not just okay action cartoon that didn't suffer from horrible budget issues or animation with so many cut corners it was practically a square?

Brave and the Bold or GLTAS I'd say, so it's been a while.

Square?! I put circle! I should really go to bed.

Would GI Joe Renegades count?

Gosh that show was good, I completely forgot about it.

He is a good one

WHAT I LEARNED IN 2016 IS

I CAN DO THIS, I CAN DO THIS. MY HAND IS ON FIRE, MRS. PUFF…MAKE IT STOP!

When it comes to comics, any country that isn't located in North America and has their own comics scene is superior.

I learned that America is doomed. And I should probably flee to Canada.

Why?

Okay fuccboi here is something we can objectively measure. Go make a post about anything on /a/ and see how quickly you get permabanned. The other two are subjective because reddpiol thinks any thread that doesn't immediately turn into a discussion of jewish genocide is shit and that making it into one automatically makes it a 10/10, and reddipol also thinks SUG is the worst thread on Holla Forums.

There is a genocidal cheeto working for communist russia that is about to take over. Turn on the news sometime, shitbabby.

Everyone in this board about comics and cartoons hates comics and or cartoons

Everything new is probably shit and talking about old suff is being a nostalgiafag that cant let go,just hate everything and suck nippon cock as often as you can this is the Holla Forums way,

Oh come on, the last time you guys voted for a genocidal maniac, the world is still OK..sure, we're afraid that the Russians might nuke us but hey, at least the Russians are afraid you'll nuke them too.

Hurry up and flee to Cuckholdistan.
Also, trusting the mainstream media, when it's been shown that many outlets were heavily biased in favor of Clinton. Are you retarded?

Who is the first guy and the third guy?

Is that why their cartoons are shit?

Kyle Carrozza, who does Mighty Magicswords and James Quintel AKA J G Quintel, who created Regular Show.

James isn't a proper cuck, but he was definitely fucked over by a girlfriend before or during the early days of the show, he started hamming it in with his self-insert.

He's probably the best looking out of all of them.

He looks like a nice guy and I watched a couple interviews with him. He's that guy you could hang out with, but you'd have to ignore or reign in his shit taste every so often.

Namefags are useless sad creatures who's opinion will never be valid

Thats bullshit. /a/ hates anything thats not drawn by their nippon overlords.

That's only because ObanabO keeps warmongering with 'em, over complete bullshit, while Trump tries to bring about world peace.

Just kill yourself user

Trollhunters was okay. Not great and certainly not bad but just okay. It really didn't live up to the potential you'd hope for. The whole 'everything is a troll' thing bugged me too. It was enjoyable for sure though. I guess I had more fun watching that than Voltron but that may just be my bitter mind letting the stupid creators ruin my enjoyment of last season.

Trust me user, season two of Voltron will have Pidge come out as trans or a lesbian.

I know and I hate it. They'll probably make one of them gay too.

At least not the very cartoony-lookin' ones.

Ever wonder what made White America reject Hillary?

She called them deplorables.

Reminder that Trudeau praised Castro, a man who ran his country into the ground.

Like how Obama bows to Muslim kings and supports Islam while bashing Christians?

That this country is fucking racist as fuck.

Bullshit, I posted a Lori Loud reaction pic and ONLY got banned for 2 weeks, not a permaban as you say.

Like Japan?

Don't forget China.

There's half black, half Chinese model that recently published her photos in China. The reactions are mixed, half said she's beautiful while the other half said why her mother wants to mix race with ugly nigger.

Blasians can be pretty pretty people. Like, I want to lock them up in my basement and keep them pretty.
Naomi Campbell, Ne Yo, Tiger Woods, Kelis, Rae Dawn Chong, eeh hee hee hee hee, I have you now my pretties!
I guess "blasian" sounds better than "chigro", which Is what Ian Fleming used to call them, the racist old cunt, lol.

Dubs checked. Is the chick who plays Iris on the Flash blasian? She's very pretty.

Niggers need to all die out.

Oh hey there Holla Forums. Now GTFO

No matter where you go I will find you sudocuck.

I've really gotta say, if you guys are still buttblasted about that, it's some of my best work ever.

Also stay dead /opnei/ :^)

'Zat why bumtickly still sucks?

Never give an inch to liberals or queers.

Power Girl Autist, you fooled exactly zero people when you sperged and then tried to damage control by pretending it was part of a master plan.
Thanks for the laugh though.

Also, in the off chance there is anybody here who doesn't know who this guy is.
It's a long one, but it's worth reading.
archive.fo/Q5w6R

I learned that cartoon girls are ugly as fuck and I should like Anime , I also learned that I suck at drawing no matter how hard I try and should give up.

I can get behind that

Every fucking time!

Wait, are you the Drumpfposter from Holla Forums? What is it like being cucked by TruthSeeker?

Disney is the EA of animation-related things. Don't trust Power Girl fans. Never count out Scott Adams. If you are Marvel, don't trust anybody, not even yourself. JoJo is comics. Cartoon Network and Jeph are both still hopeless. And John Carter comics are comfy.

Except for the recent SJW comic they made, but thankfully cancelled it. Seems like they will unfuck it in the next month tho, so there is that.

thanks for admitting you're baiting it takes a brave soul to do so

He hated it so much that he whined on /sudo/ again and actually got results this time.
Only all he did was get Dunkposting banned while TruthSeeker posting is still allowed.
He is forever cucked by all of Holla Forums.