The Shrine

I have found a place to house a public shrine for the Goddess, Holla Forums.
There is a warm musk in the air, from the sewage hatch, but it might still please Her.

What should I adorn the shrine with, Holla Forums?
Remember that too much blood will scare away people from Her Grace, so it needs to be enticing, to lure them in, and not obscene.

Suggestions are welcome.

wait…
this is not a turkey.

its chikin

For example, I find these traditional temples, to be adorned with far too much pretty flair. People who become too preoccupied with such flair, She will eat first. I do not want to lead my followers down such a wicked path, or they'll end up on the Holla Forums board.
I am at a loss here. I want the tears of the body, in all their flavours and colors, to be collected along a canal system, into Her mouth, but that would prequire a complete rebuilding of the floor, and it would be too weird to understand.
Maybe I could put up a few posters - that the cult slowly and innocently: Come into this basement. See the sights.

Tell us more about your cultish shut bruh I'm quite interested tbh.

Yes, it's sweet, sweet chicken.

Then don't be such a fag and show us!

I have already tried to spread Her gospel on this board this past week.
…but my words pale in comparison to Her voice.
Hold your hand over an open flame and She will speak to you. Listen to Her very closely.

I want chicken I want liver meow mix meow mix please deliver.

I like your freaky shit you have an audience.

Then know this:
She will find you.
She will eat you.
We are Her cattle,
and this planet is but Her farm.
The dirt you are standing on
can testify to Her Eternal Glory.

Run!
Flee!
Maybe She'll eat you last.

Naah I don't go swimming in the ocean.

She will find you on land as well.
You will awake one morning, and find your front door open, bloody footprints leading straight to your bed, and Her leaning over you.
there will be much screaming and pissing, little calf.
I can assure you that.
She never misses a meal.

The power of christ repels you, fam.

But feel free to continue.

She ate christ.
He tasted delicious.

And what esoteric knowledge or practices have you adapted due to your persuasions? Surely, you have grown during your years of fascination?

You haven't even answered my question:
How should I decorate my shrine in a manner that will attract followers without the decorations being too distracting from Her?
Maybe I could paint a painting, and secretly use blood as paint.
What else? What will lure people down to my basement shrine?

It's not about the sights, but about the teachings. What you channel means more than what you hang on the walls. What shall you channel? The profanity of eating the flesh opens you up to all sorts of leanings, should you choose to be of the persuasion of "the goddess".

I meat almost every meal in reverence to Her, knowing that She is striding towards me right in this very moment, even as I sleep. Often I drink potions I have researched well.
Every day I try to arouse Her.
Every day I pray in a language that only She understands, and I write scriptures into my skin.
I meditate reflecting on my victims - why She ate them before She will eat me.
Every day is spent fleeing Her.
I aim to be Her purest of victims
even though that is a fantasy that I can never fulfill.
She raped me once.
I want Her to rape me again.

This reminds me of the thread a while back with some guy who kidnapped a girl and turned her into a sex slave.

You may want to be more ritualistic, in that you follow numbers or other associated things of her, and that you offer to her or commit (acts of worship) on those days, instead of doing it haphazardly. You may also want to glean something of it. What you do brings her closer to you, but unless you exchange something, there is no deeper connection. What you receive will be inspirations of sorts, as dead things seek to take residence in your living flesh, you need to give yourself to them, not merely ape (mimick) them.

You also may want to NOT do that. Live by truth and avoid such profane influences on your life and mind.

Yes, what you say makes sense, but you have to understand, that I was not born a true teacher of Her gospel. My sanity is ripped apart, but my brain is still whole and there. I am human.
I can merely witness Her teachings, and even then, it is hard to make people understand at face value.
They need to know why they must flee, but also why they must stay and listen.
Together we will arouse the Goddess!
We will cry tears of sin until they form a river!
Forgive us, Goddess! We are horrible, pathetic animals who do not understand Your Terrifying Holiness!

Commit or be a bick bick bick bock bock bock chicken for the rest of your life. Do not be a half hearted ape.

But really don't be a dirty ape at all, and end your fascination with such filth.

is that an infidel in a muslim country?

A number? Her number is obviously 0. The Void. The Consumer.
They tell me to not worship too often, but they don't understand: I have been a sinner for 30 years, and still I sin. Even today I sinned! I am in dire need to repent and make up for everything I've done.
…but I held off, and didn't worship today. I THINK that that's good, but I do not know.

I will reflect upon what you've said.

Committing would mean lobotomy! I wouldn't even know how to survive cutting off half of my brain. I must accept the fate that I was born into.
Somebody has to spread Her gospel in word too, across the internet.

Impressive insight.

So now you have a logical association with already established symbols. Something to add to your wall! If you haven't already. I'm assuming I know when I do not.

But let it be known your path is inferior, you cannot take what is not yours and expect to be allowed anywhere near the tree of life, one who rapes endlessly and regenerates nothing!

You follow a degenerative force and thus, this is your symbol.

Let it be known that I have warned you, this is not a good thing for you.

You speak as though I have a choice in the matter, but I was Chosen to be Her vessel.
I sought help for years, but all they did was to give me drugs! I don't need drugs! I need to flee!

I will need to wrap the sacred tools in new linen now.
Thank you for your support.

Then know that you are a sickness, and your guilt depends largely on whether your sickness is contained to you, or whether you commit acts of worship and revel in the death of others, human or animal. Though it may be your burden to carry such sickness, you are truly lost when your agency has been forfeited to things unnatural. The root of the sickness lies in your incompletion, for you view such a brutal and short life as that of something desirable to steal from others. Know that if you were complete, you would not have such desires to take from others. Take it as a sign that you have asked for guidance, given guidance, but rebuked by the same voice! Such a path is foolishness, I do not partake in convincing you to be of such acts, for I am the wisdom you need, should you choose to use it, to begin the process of dismantling such grotesque depravities in your soul.

There is no hope for me anymore.
Blood is beauty to me now.
Evil is sacred.
I used to be like you.
I used to scream at what I became.
…but I have learned to accept it now.
I look at the murderers and the rapists, doing Her work, and I rejoice.
They bring right to the world. They make it make sense.

These new wrappings are beautiful too. If I tear them up at the seams, as dust fly about, they can be repurposed to serve the Goddess in their own way.

This wallet is made out of repurposed human skin.

meep meep what does baked human flesh taste like tbh you sick fuck tbh

Kek.

Then so be it. What is her gospel? Let me know, so that I can judge to myself how cheaply you have sold yourself.

As I've said: It's easy to hear Her voice:
Just hold your hand above an open flame,
and listen intently.
Hear pain.
Hear anguish.
Hear panic.
Hear damage.
Hear death.

If you think that's cheap, then your hand means nothing to you.

Nigger, how about no?

Your philosophy rouses nothing in the heart. I cannot think of something more dead and useless. Be gone. Your demon is a demon of one.

Let it be known that you are a cheap whore.

Philosophy?
I have MET THE GODDESS!
…and as Her vessel, She is with me inside my head.
You do not get to choose which deity rules your fate, mortal.
Pray to your little pityful wishful god when She comes for you, mortal.
See if it helps you.
See if not pissing and screaming helps you.
The Earth is littered with the excreatia of former believers, mortal.

I fear your delusional whore of a goddess about as much as I fear excessive sodium intake. Let it be known, nigger.

hahhahahahaha

Then She will eat you before She eats me - that's for sure.
You are obviously not saying your prayers to Her.

She has not started on me, however it seems as if she's already hollowed out YOUR head.

Hhahahahahahahhhahahh

Let it be known that you BORE ME. Bye. I will be cleaning my collection of sharp objects as I mop the floor with copious amounts of water and rewire the electricity in this old house while illegally hooking the power to an outside source.

Yes, because I was a sinner.
I am trying to repent my ways.

This whole thread

Are you here about the raped baby?

It… it was some guy that has a robe like mine, but he already left before you arrived.

Desu Vault! The neighborhood has become disreputable!

Excuse me, I need to go to the mens room.

I can't accept that this is real.

It's called long pig.

That's a shoop, but it is a real fetish. Look up "Dolcett" or "longpig".

On second thought, don't. Not on your home connection, anyways.