Poopoopeepee Pepe is a Jewish Plant

nymag.com/selectall/2016/09/how-internet-trolls-won-the-2016-presidential-election.html
archive.is/V2Thm

All fucking heretics must fucking burn.

They are playing with magic they do not comprehend. They don't realize what they're setting into motion may build with its own momentum far beyond their control and be their own downfall.

Like we would cry if the Jews all end up in a gas chamber for real.

sage this piece of shit off the catalog. OP should know better.

You faggots don't get it. Nothing you do will ever work. You are going to have to hunt us down and kill us. You don't have the balls and neither do your overseers.

please god let this occur

face it, Pepe is for normalfaggot faceberg users, you can cry "CTR" all you want, but spurdo is the superior meme

Yep, you heard it here.
The jews are behind everything.
Even the things that are currently destroying them.
They planned it all.
Just don't do nothing, goyim

shut up niggers. both memes are ours, we took pepe back and spurdo was always too weird for normies. gondola is ancient like kek.

Except we've had nazi Pepes waaaay before May. Before Trump announced he was running, in fact.

Sage for blatant Jewish coopting attempt.

That's not really what the article says, m8o.

to be fair, it's really easy to con Olivia Nuzzi into believing anything.
almost all reporters just blindly repeat what they read on twitter but she's blinder than most.

sage b/c the thread title is misleading

But there was an organized effort. I made countless shoops

Just because they start a meme, doesnt mean they own it.

This only hurts Shillary.

fake and gaaay

Pepe and Wojack belong on the same team. Always did.

The poopee garage is unfunny as fuck.

Degenerate race-mixing neo-nazi subhumans.

Spurdo is already a mix between Pepe and Pedo Bear. Where do you think those head "wrinkles" came from?

Spurdo is a bear frog half breed.

lefty/pol/ pls.
>>>Holla Forums923373

lol, nice job

Oh shit, I'm cryin' here!

Jews were a jewish plant.

Do they honestly think we are going to believe them?

More pepes. More
Polite sage because its just an article with some kikes whining about pepe and there are more important threads today.

She looks like Buzz Lightyear in drag

That's actually not what I implied at all, weebfaggot.

BTW, do I have to be the first person to point out that the article cites Blockhead Joe Bernstein?

This doesn't look like a 4D chess mastermind that spent last two+ years doing social engineering on imageboards and manipulating thousands of people and the entire election cycle.

This whole article reeks, poopoopeepee pepe is only now being co-opted because a few "alt-righters" mentioned it.
They'll never steal our memes again.

What in the actual fuck am i reading?

OY VEY IS ALBERT EINSTEIN REALLY STILL ALIVE?

It's tough love. How else is he going to make Wojack a man?

absolutely this

IV'E SEEN /r9k/ MAKING THAT SHIT IN REAL TIME, THE GROSSNESS WAS AN APPROPRIATION SHIELD.

This coming from a scared little kike who sees a shoah in his chicken noodle soup.

The only part that angers me is she thinks that the majority of us are not nazis.

Just.Perfect

I don't know who is trolling who anymore.

SAVING FACE

JEWISH PHASE

This. Kikes have a known piss and scat fetish. Using it on our memes discredits us.

What is this bullshit?
I thought the pee pee poo poo was our creation to block normies from further stealing our Pepe's

This power is not something the the lowly Jews are able to trifle with anymore.

Jews desperately trying to stop the rise of a religion that has no room for tolerance or mercy for their kind.

They really REALLY are trying to stop Kek.

Kek will not be stopped.

Pee pee poo poo was an /r9k/ plot, well before the kikes knew anything about Pepe. Fucking kikes stop stealing shit you didn't fucking make.

I missed that one.