When did we turn into Masterchan?

Just give the fuckers a cyclical already so hopefully our pedos will stop spamming the catalog. IP range ban the "pedos" trying to get us shut down.

looks like you want a dead board with 10pph? Midget lovers are like 80% of the posters here.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Its too late for cyclical threads or rules in general, nobody respects the moderation of this site anymore because of the admin so it doesn't matter if you make a cyclical thread.

i'm pretty sure he just wants to be able to have a thread that doesn't have pictures of 10 year olds in it for once

this is not even close to mc standards and the pedos have a 'stealth cyclical' pedo thread titled 'tbh'

If you even knew wtf you were talking about you would know why range bans don't work any better than single IP bans.

That is about what we have now, if you take away the thread bumpers and spammers.
Last night at 11pm, normally the peak time for Holla Forums, we were at 50pph.
So I don't know what sort of board you think you are posting on right now, but it sure as fuck isn't Masterchan. It is more like Endchan tbh.

This is correct, and this is why the admins are not even trying to fix this board anymore. It has been written off as a lost cause, and as soon as they realize that modding it is more of a pain than it is worth they will delete it.

lol?

Respect is earned tbh

We can use Hex as a scapegoat :3

Ban me faggot.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Forgot the 5th

dost btfo, wtf

Lol bye

Still here tbh(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

meep meep but pedos can just use Tor or get a VPN to spam the board or ban evade tbh

You got banned for a panty pic?

Surely it will work the second time.

Ban Tor and VPNs. Bring on Holla Forums Premium.

tsop

Don't be a homophobe. Love is love.

Are you fucking retarded you fucking normalfag?? Masterchan is dead it doesn't exist anymore.

nothing OP said in his post implied that he doesn't know that

mc still alive but might as well be dead, outlander.

it still exists just like Holla Forums still exists, as a shadow of its former self.

Tell me about your childhood…
When was the first time you remember getting molested?

One of my earliest memories when I was 4 is playing with my dick, I was too young to consent so I molested myself and thats obviously why I'm a pedo now.

big if true

Of course its still around its just not what it use to be Gad became an SJW pussy faggot and sold us out to the Dutch government and banned all outlanders.

my dankes folder is not as big as I want it to be. anyone have some more mc dankes?

i was forcefully squeezed through vagina at my birth
never be the same again

Super fucking cute more please.

moar

meep meep you can't sex babies tbh

But toddlers are fucking hot tbh.

Too bad so sad he should go to halfchan

We'll forgive you for your shit taste but try harder in the future.

What kind of pedophile are you??.

Probably a first trimester fucker tbh

pedophiles and baby fuckers are two entirely different groups of people.

meep meep well answer me this pedos tbh is there such a thing as too young tbh cause you know a fetus in the womb doesn't even have a fully developed body yet tbh so how can you lust after that tbh

True but pretty sure most pedos are into toddlers not new born babies that is fucked up my age of attraction is 3-45.

retard

too young for what?

There has never been a fetusphile in all of recorded human history, which is convenient because fetuses are inside the womb so it's impossible to have sex with them. Nature is more wise than you give her credit for.

Back when there was an official pedo thread here the toddler posters always got bitched out by everyone else so I think you're wrong.
When it comes to fucking something I think it should at least have the intelligence beyond other animals and theres plenty of animals more intelligent than toddlers so even if I found them physically attractive which I don't I'd still see it as the moral equivalent to fucking a pig.

age 3 is when a baby is no longer a baby

You're wrong. It's usually around 1 tbh.

t. professional

Yeah by Hebephiles and normalfags.

meep meep for sex oh, wait, I mean (((a wholehearted, healthy, and mutually beneficial relationship))) tbh

meep meep well then what is the youngest that you will go tbh age 3 or 1 tbh

1-2 year olds enjoy sex though.

This i was out of diapers at age 3.

Go fuck yourself.

Not an argument

I think the pedo civil war count is reaching the triple digits. Please continue because I hate diaperfags as well but they can stay.

But calling everyone who doesn't want to fuck toddlers a normalfag is an argument huh?
Go
Fuck
Yourself

Nobody says they can't stay but they should definitely know their place.

I don't molest kids. For me, girls start to look cute usually somewhere around ~2 and peak around 4-5 tbh. Cute is cute and I don't really care about age that much. Those are based on observations. :)

honestly i've never actually seen pedophiles go at each others throats like this. surely they realize they're all on the same team

That sounds like something an SJW would say.

No an SJW would demand a safe space that doesn't include you.

This

well here on Holla Forums this use to be a daily occurrence every single fucking day without fucking fail. now its only once in a while and truthfully I do miss it.

Would cum on that loli tbh.

shit

I've flirted with 3 year olds and probably would've fooled around with them given the chance but I'd consider that the exception to the rule. 4-6 is the ideal age. the lowest used to be 9 until exposure to the primal sexual nature of the younger ones corrected that.

YAMERO

I'll never been on the same team as someone whos interested in fucking toddlers or babies. I'd sooner be on the same team as an animal fucker.

It's just some sjw faggot trying to create conflict

If not wanting to fuck something that doesn't even know how to speak makes me an SJW then I'm happy to be one.

It's so cringey watching them. They're so oblivious to how transparent they are.

Wow, that blonde girl sure gets around. What a whorish 8 year old.

been samefagging this thread pretty hard tbh

What creates conflict is riding off our coat tails and dragging us down because not only do we have to convince everyone that the age of consent is ridiculous but we also have to do it with you in the background advocating for fucking babies every step of the way making us look terrible.
Fuck you.

literally never happened
i'm not advocating fucking babies or kids in general
nothing wrong with fantasies though

you make you look terrible (rightfully so)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

pedos should stay in the closet. This is not the time or place to come out… just ask Kevin Spacey.

Just posting a normal kid pic on a thread that is discussing adult topics and has fucking or something on it is actually illegal. You can't be mixing kids up with adult stuff.

That's true in the UK and Australia.

What do you think you posting pictures of babies sucking on fucking pacifiers puts in peoples heads? Not even pedos want you posting this shit because everyone sees it and thinks "wow pedos just want to fuck babies thats sick I'll never tolerate something like that" which is the last thing any of us want.
This place isn't some safe space where you can talk about wanting to fuck babies, this is the perfect clearnet avenue full of normalfags ready to have their conditioning broken yet your shit does the exact opposite of that and puts in their head even more misconceptions about pedophiles than society already does.
You're just burying us deeper when we're already 6 feet under and then you have the fucking nerve to say I'M the one creating conflict.

but pedos do just want to fuck with babies.

its pretty tame shit you're not at a loss at all

diaperfags are pedophiles too. realize that you're just fighting among yourselves and what this is ultimately achieving is dividing the MAP community instead of bring it closer.

this tbh

instead of bringing it closer

holy shit i should just use a proxy to textpost instead of tor to text post fucking javascript

what does MAP stand for?

Idk. Projection much? I've stated my stance about adult-child sex. I like these pics genuinely and won't stop posting them because some faggots like to get offended about everything.

Also mod confirmed to be molester pedo.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Are you serious? There's like 20 people here max. "Campaigning on Holla Forums" is an oxymoron.

its pretty tame shit you're not at a loss at all
Really? I thought it was full on CP. Why are legal pictures being banned?

jim
read the first 30 or so replies to this thread and you'll see dysnomia has been trying to make the active Holla Forums pedos look even more sinister when they're probably a lot more tame than everyone says they are.

I for one, welcome our pedo fighting overlords

If we stand alongside people that want to fuck babies then we're guaranteed to all die alone with the world still hating us.
If we shun them like we rightfully should because theres no moral equivalence between fucking someone thats 2 and fucking someone thats 12 then we actually have a shot because relationships in the past did start that young and they worked fine so it wouldn't even be that hard to convince people that its okay if they look at it rationally.
Trying to rationally convince someone of babyfucking would be harder than rationally convincing them that you should be able to fuck your dog.

Hebes and ephebes are right wing, pedos and nepis are left wing tbh

Anyone convinced is a step in the right direction but yeah I agree that this place has never been deader and its a shame jim had to let it bleed out slow like this.

how fucking retard are you cause you never get i don't want to fuck babies
you would make perfect normal fag
why don't move all the way to that camp?

And then, this happened:
lolifox.org/lg/src/1509414989883.jpg

forgot pic(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Yeah you just keep posting a bunch of pictures of babies just like the pedos keep posting pictures of little girls but you totally don't want to fuck babies how could anyone ever assume that?

projection is not my fault tbh
you can also always ask

Huh, maybe some people just like posting cute babies and don't want to fuck everything they post, ever think of that you fucking animal?(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

You can't have pictures of cute kids on pages that are talking about fucking babies and animals. That is also against dost.

now you banned too

No because thats retarded, nobody in their right mind comes here to post babies because they're "cute" and I don't buy your totally innocent "cute not pedo" routine one fucking bit. If this is all just totally platonic and you just happen to have a huge fucking folder of babies to post just because you think they're cute then I'm the fucking pope.

oral isn't sex tbh

speculation. you have no evidence.

I'm not proving this to a court of law retard, if the shoe fits it fits.

If you delete this you're a homophobe.

good night everyone
except bigots, who don't deserve sleep at all(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

It doesn't, though. user stated that he likes pictures of cute babies. It's up to you to prove that he's lying.

You have that right. It doesn't have to be proven. THey are acting like lawyers. Screw that. Nobody like lawyers either. They are just shitting up this board. Babies don't belong here. Everyone knows that. THey know that just being shitty little pricks.

Well nobody can say what belongs on Holla Forums and what doesn't but its definitely as welcome as someone spamming goatse thats for sure.

what's wrong with goats?

MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS

Hi Cuckchan

everyone likes lawyers and babies belong here tbh(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

You haven't heard? We are reporting all pedo images for DOST violations now. Images of children promote their sexualization and could lead to CP posting. Please report any images you find in support of the mod community.

ov vey

GET OUT SJW GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD 4chan GO BACK YO YOUR HUGBOX YOU SJW FUCK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Rulecuck was just a buzzword until you made this post.

sucks to suck

(((you)))

pedos get off my board

No Tara pls

Lurk moar newfag

How can you be so clearly outnumbered yet still think this is your board?

pls dun tell me pedo-user is gone D:

reported for pedoshit

They've only been banned dozens of times by now this will surely be the last right?

Pedos fuck off. You are no longer welcome here

Lurk moar newfag

Go home 4chan

Mmmmm sexy

The mods are a bunch of faggot SJWs who need to drink bleach and die.

t. pedoscum

t. Tumblr

corbis a shet

LTCorbis is fucking hot.

Hell yeah mmmm.

Great body.

reported

Honestly kill yourself.

not much longer here

This is so true

Its fucking Holla Forums you fucking newfag.

You are all pedos in denial. Remember, we created the internet. We own the internet. We never fuck off.

PEDOSHIT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey im not the one who is only into people their own age just because the law told them to be.

fag

When did infinite chan become this moralist faggotry?

moralfags like to follow us around. I think they're gay for us.

Cute as fuck, tbh

would risk prison for her/10

Do you know that your are nothing and you are getting shitposted for ever?
Enjoy your useless lonely life "fighting" us.

Pick on Ox

STOP THIS SHIT DYS YOU'RE A FAGGOT QUIT TRYING TO RUIN THE EXPERIENCE for PEOPLE ON HERE Holla Forums ISN'T HALFCHAN QUIT TRYING TO TURN IT INTO THAT WE ARE NOT A FUCKING HUGBOX KILL YOURSELF!!.

Looks like the type of chick to get pregnant before finishing high school.

Dieser Mann hier ist nicht Ox

if you keep it up you'll just keep getting reported and banned

My favorites

Then take this shit to masterchan you (((pedo)))

get a life

Exactly. Not only it is Holla Forums as this chan has a loli board. Hypocrisy, pure and crystal clear.

i have 2 hours to kill

Fick dich and go back to pgt

my dick.

>Then take this shit to masterchan you (((pedo)))

How many times do i have to say it?? Masterchan is dead its CCluster now and they dont allow pedo stuff anymore seriously how new are you anyway?? and on top of that how much of a normalfag are you?? you seriously can't be this retarded and new il.. let you in on a little secret newsflash user PEDOPHILES HAVE BEEN ON IMAGEBOARDS SINCE FOREVER WE WERE HERE WAY BEFORE YOU FAGGOT WE ARE APART OF THE CULTURE WE EVEN HAVE ARE OWN BOARDS HERE ON Holla Forums BUT Holla Forums IS THE HOME BOARD DON'T LIKE IT THAN ETHER LURK MOAR OR GET THE FUCK OUT WE DON'T WANT YOUR TRIGGERED AS ON HERE GO BACK TO HALFCHAN OR REDDIT AS YOU SIMPLY DO NOT BELONG HERE.

Then why don't you go to lolifox then?

this

Translation Then why don't you go to an FBI honeypot??. fuck off no thank you.

Thank you somebody who is actually smart.

samefag

Because of a status-driven idiot mod who can't admit defeat and leave.

Nvm found something else to waste my time on

Ox ist wieder da?

That bottom row tho

Wrong goy

Was getting banned part of your plan?

Been 'b&' six times already

kek. Why not make it 6 Million?

jesus, L.E.O Ox

YOU'RE DOING GOD'S WORK MAN.

mighty oxen

5 days is fair(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Your payment, as promised

what did she mean by this?

and if pig saw it you'd be permabanned

Definitely Ox

K Peace

based

from the reactions and left over pictures its probably safe to assume the media posted wasn't actual cp.
one question though. do you pronounce ox as oh ex or just ox like the animal. i find myself saying both or reading it like both.

it was just saliva

What mean by this?

Dys may have been a colossal faggot when he turned Holla Forums into a mess of cyclical threads, but he is doing god's work when he removes pedos like you.

toothpaste

He's not getting rid of anyone nor are the globals. Look at this thread as evidence.

Are you the same pedos that were on before?
There's nothing magical about wanting to fuck kids that makes you fit in here.

there's nothing about wanting to fuck adults that makes you fit in here