Regarding influx of german-polish shills

We have been lately falling for yet another shilling technique used on Poland- related threads. It usually starts with one poster making a non- related claim about polish western lands being ceded to Germany. He is then followed by mass of other ID's all trying to subvert thread into a fighting ground between germans and slavs. This effectively makes any form of idea exchange impossible.

Most recent example: note how has been swiftly subverted from a civilised discussion into a major shitshow. All by 3-4 IDs' .

Picture very related. Read the red-marked section twice.

We will stay different but we need to stay together white brethren. Don't let them divide you. They thrive on it.

Remember to filter all the shills.

It's been pushed amazingly hard in any thread where Brits show up. Someone has been trying to entice them hard there.

Too many people get overconfident that they can't be shilled and get tricked by stupid shit like this. Seen two other situations like this where instigators of D&C will claim any arguement against them is made by someone of the "other group" And in both situations Holla Forums has fallen for it.

It's just "muh prussia" land dispute shit leftover from KC, nothing new
ban the britroaches though, they are feces in human form

They speak pretty good colloquial German for some random hebes, just ask them to write some in that thread.

I once also hoped they were outsiders, but since then lost hope upon closer scrutiny.

stop

those fuckers cause more D&C than anybody else, they deserve to be banned

What language do you think Yiddish primarily stole off of?

When you know the syntax and a lot of the words, you can convincingly fool a lot of people.

Brits can be annoing at their times, however your spoiler statement just makes things worse as it creates tensions between members of the collective. Just hold your opinion but restrain from expressing it that way. For the good of the cause.

Where do you get those yiddish speakers from? Home for the elderly?

Every second deutschpol you get multiple people fapping to invading Poland again and every single one is full of shitflinging at Brits und die Amis (Burgers seem to be the main focus, actually). Go look them up, do some ctrl+f searches.

Well well well, look who decided to show his face again after a couple months off the board. Only reason I never released that quilt was because you left. Maybe you got tired or realized that shilling a different message on this board paid decidedly more shekels, whatever reason you had I really couldn't care less over. The point is it seems you're back to your old tricks by pushing for a cuckchan-style countrywide ban.

I may be on vacation right now but we can pick this up right where we left off, motherfucker. Your choice. I'm ready more than ever.

Poland is the saviour of the Europe.

Have a free umm thing to the top. I'm one of you.

Glad that you showed up. Just note how he tries to start another fight by posting a completely unrelated claim.

I haven't seen anything like that on here, I think you're sperging out over a non-issue.

Will you seriously allow the hook nosed rats to pull this trick, once again? Have you learned nothing from history?

I don't get it. Am I supposed to miss the Prussians?

When we get power, all anti-whites will have everything they and their children own confiscated, so the shills better be sure of winning if they do something that can be seen as anti-White.

It's called a bomp, newgay.

I'm not even German you sperg, I'm dutch

Well then have a bomp to the top, see how not newgay I am.

Hey sinead. Angry your d&c isn't working out so well?