<God is infinite love. He creates everything out of infinite love

*Beginning. Fuck.

no

God's eternal kingdom is him watching tellie and telling you to get him another beer because you're a disgraceful slob who probably fucks other entities and if he catches you, he's going to burn you with the clothes iron, you worthless slut.

Your an idiot OP, and you should start thinking for once.
Imagine this, "God" builds a train set. He makes tracks for the trains to move on and sets up a little town and maybe a little lake. This little world is a train set that's how it works and anyone with a understanding of their surroundings will understand this. Now, lets say playing with trains all day gets boring so "God" puts a small mouse in the train set. Now at first the mouse has no clue wtf is going on so it runs around in confusion. Then the mouse starts to learn its environment thus learning "God's" creation. Now, the train set still exists and functions as a train set. One day the mouse has little mice because "God" decided to put a fuck buddy for the mouse. One of the babies walks over the tracks and gets hit by the train. The mice panics not understanding why the mouse got hit and why "God" let the pinky get hit. Well that's because your living in a fucking train set so learn how shit work.
Understand?

Duh, you aspie. That's the fundamental principal behind there being a truth, but infinite lies a mind can indulge in.

God refers to biblical god. If I wanted to name god as truth without religious context I'd refer to "Gnosis", which I take to mean "self knowing", implying the one truth. The actual definition of gnosis is a bit different but meh.

Next time define what your saying more.
Also stop being so butthurt about it.

Wow. If only I had the time to write an entire fucking book, post it, and have noone read it.

The only one buthhurt is you :^)

you want to have a deeper discussion then just go for it, don't be like a centrist about it. Biblical shit has been revised so much most of it is back words now or only used to push an ideal separate from its meaning.

Your preposition is based on mans interpretation of God.

We cannot know what is "real" until we are "complete".

Duality exists in order to balance and add contrast, without it nothing could be.

I like your serious evaluation of creation ending in a parodied simile.

Very nic tbh.

If you want a deeper discussion, take something I said and expand on it, or introduce your own idea, gradually. When you jump the gun and assume you think you know what the other person is thinking, you've made an assumption.

ASSUMPTION makes an ASS out of U and ME.

Just kidding. Here's an idea: Man has limited to no access to the higher truth, but can engage in countless deceptions. The art of the occult is deception; either to oneself on a personal scale, or on a larger scale. Take money for instance. A thing that has all of its honest value destroyed when it became backed by nothing and inflated endlessly. And yet, money is pushed like a false god. Ever notice how people work so hard, just to save, just to LEAVE their rat cage, for a little while?

Occultists can't bring you anything good, so they deceive you by making counterfeit truths, and passing it off as the highest ideals. This falls in line with satan being a deceiver who brings nothing but counterfeits into the world.

A deceiver would also defame things that are good; make life itself look bad through wars and conflicts, worship what is provided instead.

Personal occult deception is when you open yourself up to the things that tell you what you want to hear. When has an occultist gained a power that isn't just a con to get someone to behave in a different way?

So why this so called god created cancer and starvation?

I don't know what to believe, atm, so any other minded people with their input is always good.

Need more info for insults, i am not sure if fedora, gnostic, agnostic or troll.

Btw, its about faith, we cant understand a shit so its revealed, once its revealed you have to do it, its for your own good, going against that its like dating niggers because you are angry at your dad, but this time the difference in knowledge is a lot bigger.

The problem is that it isnt that nice and if you dump something important for something so little then its obviously a sin.

That's a good question, I'd like to see someone answer that. Like in the OP, the "motives" of god kind of sour the whole idea for me, as there are questions like that.

Atm, the best I can propose, is that maybe god did the best he could, that maybe creation isn't perfect, but it is up to a person to make it better. Being regenerative vs degenerative.

Maybe death is a good thing too. An escape.

Perhaps we have fallen from perfect stillness, into a world of motion, and will return to stillness if we no longer desire.

Too many open ended possibilites, which is why I'm not dogmatic about it in any which way.

Gnostic I guess. But the moment someone takes their view too literally is the moment we might as well all pull out a holy book and just quote shit to each other with nothing else to back it up.

Again, Use the proper temrs, there is a difference between God and gods… the problem is that this world is irrelevant, nothing compared to infinite, fun fact, an old sect was ok with suicide.

Thanks for allowing me to use personalizated insults, have a nice day, if you cant back anything yourself then you are a solipsistic.

I'd be ok with your suicide, nut.

What does it mean, if anything, if you jerk it to sexual idols and "accept" what they are about, as you climax to it?

A sort of related question would be, what would it mean if you jerked it to something like murder, or rape, where you're obviously not accepting something "healthy"?

Thats dementia or tipping.

It wasn't an answer

When I said "back it up" I meant with some sort of reasoning or additional wording that gets the old noggin' joggin, old chum.

English isnt my native language, but this is how human comunication works.

Humans cant consent at 100%, there is always a degree, you need knowledge first and obviously what made you do that.

Dude, try reading the talmud.

OP is schizo

A concept I agree with. The knowledge of a sin would be a persons damnation, as they could not argue that they were tricked or ignorant.

I haven't but what about it?

Schizos seem unable to discern basic stimuli from hallucinations. If man lives in lies, and cannot discern the complete truth on a good day, a true schizo can't discern simple lies from each other.

I know a guy from highschool who's fallen into the crack use and schizo type thinking. It's hard to get those kinds of people to follow any train of thought, they're entrenched and inflexible.

Not all lies are equal.
There are petty, frivolous lies.
Easy to create and dead on arrival.
And there are grander lies.
Which curtail and twist the thought of man.

Here lies the keys to the occult;
Man cannot sieze the truth.
For what an achievement it would be.
If man could master the creation of life.
Or remove free will from a living thing,
And have it operate as if it were healthy.
Defeat death and have everlasting youth.
Such creations are part of the higher truth.
In which man has no say, and limited understanding.

So the occultist instead focuses on powers that be with them.
The manipulation of free will.
What good can an occultist create, to please minds unto serving them?
The science of material things, works for one as it works for all.
A useful tool, but serving no particular man faithfully.
So here enters the lie.
To make men move as they do.

LUCIFER; the morning star.
If one stares long enough, he will move.
And dance to one's thoughts.
But others will see that the morning star has not shifted at all.
A deciever, the brightest point in a darkened sky.
And other points of light, fall to the earth.
The eye catches them, and they dance impossibly.

But it is not enough that they decieve the eye.
For man desires hidden powers.
So man opens his heart, welcoming new inspiration.
And to be one with it, he moves in accordance to it.

Its pure mental gymnastic to justify wrongdoings with cheap tricks, basically a fuckton of some sort of reasoning and additional wording, its like an "anti-NT".

Where can I find such a copy?

These mental gymnastics, found entire religions, people are so fucked when it comes to understanding themselves, or anything. Myself included. But it's clear that there were groups of people back in the stone age, who realized manipulation techniques. It's really whacked out but the implications are so deep.

Simple tricks, like telling something that is one part truth, and then mixing it with other things, seems to make people accept the whole package as if it's one truth.

I've noticed too, as with something like the bible, you can give someone two irreconcilable statements, like "god is all loving" and yet "god will burn you and it will be like you never existed." It feels like such statements, for those who already believe the whole package, these statements will waste mental energy for people trying to reconcile two complete opposites.

Christianity seems like it can be founded on valid principals, but as I made the joke in OP, it feels more like some sort of clever mental abuse when you try to understand it. How to even trust ones own faulty perceptions?

First, those two are related with justice, you can expel demons in the name of God, but not men, thats the amount of freedom we have and its simply as say "please forgive me", second, i talked about the talmud not as a source of truth, but as a source of wording and backed facts like you claimed at the end is based on"legal things" to do black magic and things like that, like witches (real witches) do, its kindda funny how high magic always is in opposition to God, not the aztec, not the pajeet or norse (that is sincretism anyways) but the christian God and just check how muslims have a lot of wise men mansplaining why christian exorcisms works and others not, including them.

Btw, even the NT talks about degrees, dont expect the same for a bullied fapper than a chad that dumped kids.

Good discussion. Will probably still be up in hours and (maybe) more people will have something to say.

I take this to mean these people do these (profane) things for their own benefit, knowing it is an insult to creation. It seems in the context of character, satan is like something that will consume and rape a garden endlessly, until there is nothing left, whereas god is opposite in that he is a regenerative force?

That's something I'd be interested in seeing, as I just read somewhere else that "god sees all sin the same way."

????? I don't understand. But it interests me, because when I think of witch, I think of a woman who betrays her ultimate function, dismantling life instead of nurturing it, as it wouldn't surprise me that some fucked up women do abortions and specifically enjoy the feeling of being the anti-thesis to what their bodies were supposed to be. That's what witchcraft would be to me, in my mind.

Good talks. Going to bed for now.

My point was about ye olde "what religion is the correct", satan is showed sometimes as an accuser, other as an evil things, well, accusing can be the opposite to forgive if you cant punish.

1 John 5:16King James Version (KJV)
16 If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it.

I am not sure about it obviously, but, idk, maybe if somebody steal a cookie then its fine if the owner just forgive him, i am not sure, but there is a difference.

I think the same, maybe thats the "sin unto death", a poor woman selling herself for food for his kid isnt the same as a woman uploading a pic of herself outside an abortion clinic.

Bleesings bro, have a nice night.

>

deus vult tbh

Please stand and turn to Hymn No. 264, and let's praise Him in joyous song together!

"Open your bowels for Jesus,
Empty yourself in Praise;
As you dwell in His Word,
You'll be undeterred
To open your bowels for Jesus."

Amen & Glory!
Praise him with many motions!
>>/zoo/

((('Regarding a Biblical Theological Understanding of 'Expulgation' "To expulgate""':)))