Normalfag Things You Did Today

What are some normalfag things you've done today, Holla Forums?

I told my autistic little brother he was a failure at life and wasn't going to ever graduate university today after peer reviewing one of his essays. He has mild autism, and only goes to college in order to not have to pay rent/as an excuse to not get a job. He'll likely flunk out of Uni anyways, so I've been trying to convince him to get his associates first so he'll have something to fall back on- he refused to take my advice to get certified in CAD or welding or something before pursuing an Engineering degree, won't even get an associates in Math/Physics even though it's almost all the classes he'll need his first two years of Engineering anyways, and yet he can't even make a rough draft for his first semester English paper until 4 hours before the final is due, and got butthurt when I asked him if he even read the prompt or the essay he was supposed to read before writing his own/told him to redo it after pretty much spending a half hour marking up the entire fucking page for him.

I dunno, Holla Forums. I know this is blogpost-style ranting, but I had to drop out of Uni and work full time (mandatory overtime as well)/get an HVAC AAS instead just to help pay the bills to keep a roof over his head, and I've got pretty bad autism myself most of the time, yet this little shit can't understand or recognize that I'm the only reason he even has a room to himself to fap in, let alone high speed internet access, reliable transportation, meals etc. I'm moving out in six months and I'm convinced he's gonna kill himself when he realizes he actually has to provide for himself/help the rest of the family out, and can't live like a NEET forever…

I went to the gym

i had sex with op's mom while he was typing his gay post.

I did that too. I don't think that's really normalfag-tier unless you do crossfit or zumba.

I cut down a couple trees

That sounds really cool. Are you the user from /fit/ who's dad's a lumberjack?

wc lvl?

I'm at work right now.

I pretended to annoyed at all the child models being posted in an obvious pedo thread. However, I was the one who posted the child models in the first place so I guess I really didn't do anything even slightly normalfag.
I guess I didn't do anything normalfag today.

Was that a RuneScape reference? What fucking year is it dude?

This tbh

Fuck America.

Yeah, he might kill himself (needlessly). Or he might go shoot something up. And then kill himself.

Some people can't work.
Some people are discriminated against and not allowed to work.
Some people can work, but can't get jobs because there aren't enough jobs.

That's why civilised countries have benefits.

You yank retards want rugged individualism and work ethic? Get rid of all the machines and foreign trade, then there'll be enough work for your stupid puritanical asses.

ate food

Hulio please

Being a dishonest cunt is pretty normalfag-tier.

There's plenty of skilled work to be found that doesn't need a degree, Britbong. Just because your country is infested with Poles stealing all your jobs doesn't mean we actually have a problem with Mexicans (outside of roofing/construction).

I've nearly gotten him 3 jobs in the last six months (two of them with companies I did business with outside the HVAC field, both of them starting at about $2 above minimum wage for busy body work), and he's intentionally flopped the interview/told the interviewer he didn't want to work each time even when they offered to only have him in for weekends and maybe two nights a week.

I NEETed it up again. because I lost my job

I have an itch to make a custom LED tail light set for my car but I have no idea where to begin at this point as i don't know jack shit. I've been looking some things up within the last couple hours but I've been overwhelmed by so many things I know nothing about.
there's also the anxiety of running out of money flying through my head. having no marketable skills really kills any good options. or I'm just retarded and don't know how to market little things i do know.
/blogpost

op if your brother is going to be to retarded to know what he wants he's going to end up jerking around and getting into student loan debt, make sure he avoids that at all costs.

Went to work

Ate burger
Talked to extremely annoying but somewhat pretty girl
Sent normalfag memes on Whatsapp
That's it

Went to the supermarket, I guess.
It was weird because this gay jew guy that studied in the same school as me would always randomly pop up to try to talk to me by touching my back with the palm of his hand. He was younger than me so it was just disgusting and not scary.

I'm not /fit/. Different user. I'm just a farm kid who has to do random shit like that all the time.

I have no idea what that means, user

I shitposted on Holla Forums.

I can relate, I used to be a NEET myself untill my parents forced me to get a job, funny thing is that the job i got pays me more than my parents and now theyre upset about it and want me to pay even more for rent/foood/etc

Well to make it a little easier, the issue is the current used in traditional pilot lights for cars will blow up the LED. With this in mind, you can just wire the LED light like a normal light, and just stick in a current-limiting resistor (the exact value you'll have to calculate or just test for yourself, but 1-5Megs should do the trick?).

For blinker signals, it's just an RC (resistance capacitance) circuit so you can use an online calculator or this equation (tau is time in seconds between on and off blinks, use two resistors and pull from inbetween them if I remember right) to figure it out. If the speed of the blink is too fast or too slow a cop might pull you over, but even if it's in an illegal range, no one should care so just approximate it.

They always do that because parents are 3DPD and greedy fucks just like everyone else. It's hard to move out though… Got offered a job for $24/hour 50 hour work weeks, but I'd have to drop out of school to take it (I'd still get my degree, just not some industry certifications that could lead to $30/hour down the line) so I've been hesitating… Fuck I don't want to join the military when I finish this certification, but if I do I'll be able to secure employment for the next 20 years at least after getting out because of Veteran worship versus working in the industry I'll be out on the streets if I ever lose my job.

nothing simple like that, I want to make a screen of LEDs that's controlled with a arduino or something similar. I need to learn how to setup an led controller and have it take a few different inputs; running lights, braking, hazard, blinkers, reverse etc. I'd also like to have the LEDs on a voltage progression (if possible) to have them mimic incandescent bulbs most of the time they're used as I hate the instant on newer cars have.
along with that I will need to cast my old tail light assembly and figure out how to cast acrylics and fog them in a way that they look like the newer dodge lights (pic)

is everyone here an actual child? I guess the most normalfag thing Ive done is post here. youre all normal, well adjusted cunts with stable personalities I suppose if you niggers dont even play runescape. ill bet your clothes arent even purely jeans and shirts youve had for over a decade.
fucking kids these days. the most normalfag thing I do is my taxes once a year. oh im also forced to sign up for "healthcare coverage" every year which im not able to use because it would still be too expensive to visit a doctor. If you talk to other people irl you arent forced to, you are a normalfag cunt.

veteran worship
which third world country do you live in? in the US, veterans are treated like the homeless. most homeless are veterans, actually. that pro veteran meme you hear is just a nice lie they tell.
its all virture signaling garbage and all lies. source: im a veteran
people are more likely to avoid you or just ask you dumb questions. Youre automatically put on watch lists for being a vet because the govenmemt/public asumes youre crazy and they are mostly right.

I'm playing runescape right now

It's not what it used to be.

it took me a minute for that

I got datamined by CIAniggers on my problem-citizen containment website of choice :^).

Is there anything about baby boomers that isn't completely disgusting?

went shopping for milk and eggs

Went outside

Fuck off you disgusting cunt. It doesnt matter what year it is runescape is and always will be the best.

I played World of Warcraft with my wife after I got home from work.

This

Only if you're an armyfag (or shitty marine) because most times armyfags were a waste of air long before they joined the army. If you know what you're doing with your life, and don't go into the military aiming for no-progression no-life-skills positions/plan on going into a trade field or STEM field (other than Medical/IT), military experience is pretty much guaranteed employment after you get out- doubly so if you have an associates or bachelors. Maybe stop aiming for companies that hire more than 5,000 employees and keep an eye on the industry you want to work in. My industry I have a hard time getting stable employment is projected to have nearly zero growth, but on a deeper level, all the old farts are dying or retiring so that zero growth figure is misleading when the majority of electrical non-electrician tradesmen are dying.

More like most veterans are chronically homeless because they were fucked in the head before they went and joined an organization that treats you as a number expecting something great only to realize they hadn't picked up any useful skills and were now worthless in combat as well. Veterans get…
>Free/Subsidized Healthcare alright I'll admit the VA is shit, but you still get free healthcare and it's up to you to decide when something is important enough to go to a real doctor.
>First pick on job applications This one isn't outright stated, but the law more or less means as a vet you get bumped to the top of the hiring list even if you don't meet requirements/the company is required by law in most states to look at your application seriously
Shit nigger, the list goes on. Just don't be an autist and tell people you're a veteran unless it's necessary. Veterans are the worst kind of welfare whores because they like to pretend "woe is me" when their military job was typically less dangerous/less demanding than your average garbage collector's job even when in a war zone, and they get more benefits and privileges than a fucking trans-apache black woman with a penis and leprosy. I get to experience first-hand getting turned down for shit in favor of less qualified veterans on a near-daily basis solely on military status. I've hit it off with HR and facility bosses, only to be turned down for jobs in favor of first-year students in my industry (even though I can prove I have the degree and about two years experience doing what I do as well as a portfolio of projects I've worked on, a CDL license, industry certifications, etc.) because the milfag drove a truck for the fucking army. Fuck this, fuck you.

Oh, forgot to mention

I went to lunch in the middle of my workday, and had a couple beers with my macaroni & cheese.

The problem is now I'm sick, because seriously I can't drink I don't know why I haven't quit oh right it makes me feel alright before it makes me feel like a partially melted pile of rotting trash.

Being an alkie is normal, right? Although I'm a well employed alkie but even so.

if you're working class, yeah

I worked a rare 9-5 shift today, have no clue what the big deal is. I'd like giant blocks of personal time between sleeping and the work shift, not for it to be divided up among both sides of the day.

I work and go to school full time, so drinking is about the only way I don't go into an autistic fit of rage in the evenings when I come home to find out my little siblings didn't do anything all day/couldn't even do their chores properly while my mom and I are out working our asses off. Boss even lets us have a few beers occasionally mid-day while we're building shit for SpaceX or Sanmina. I prefer weed, but I can't focus and it lasts too long in my system. At least with alcohol even though I feel like shit afterwards, I can be productive even while drunk. I'd say it's normalfag behavior to drink mid-day if you're working-class or a student, yeah.

I never understood 9-5. It sucks. You can't do anything, plan anything, and you feel like shit after work, so you can't even be productive in your free time. You get up early and don't want to do anything because you'd be late for work. 7-3 shift master race here, but to be honest I take mid-day naps when I don't have trade classes in the evening, and then stay up until 1 or 2 in the morning most nights. I'd probably be better off working 6-2 instead if I could.

As a side note, if anons here are still in school, get a fucking 9-5 or similar job. Having a standard schedule that is based on what times of the day you will be at work is much better for your mental health than a schedule based on what days you need to have off. Even if you have to work weekends, having a guaranteed 9-5 Wednesday-Sunday job is always better for your mental health than a retail or similar job that has you all over the fucking schedule from mornings to late evenings depending on how badly the scheduling software decided to fuck you over that week. I can't recommend anything more than a stable work schedule to keep yourself sane. Fuck retail and sales and food service where I had to base my life around my work schedule that week rather than around my guaranteed times off of work. Never again. If you have to compromise, look for a company that does their schedules 3 weeks out or quarterly if possible.

least you didn't work 12 hour shifts at night.
that shit sucks ass, having to plan out things days in advance and then either staying up late to take care of it or having to do it right in the middle of when you normally sleep.

Wow holy shit relax dude. Wtf?

Kek

What? Why? Okay…

Runescape was lit af ngl

I don't want this thread to die.

Show him some tough love and kick his ass out

I took a shower

I love school. Haven't felt like this for a while. Feels great waking up to your favorite class, sharing lunch with people worth a dang, and getting fit in the process despite not directly exercising. Too bad this feeling won't last forever.

lol what a faggot

I shat my pants and then put them in my neighbors mailbox

I would, but I only own half of the house so that's not possible, and threatening to move out early/giving an ultimatum would just end poorly for both parties.

I love trade school, but at the same time making money is nicer, and I've discovered over the last two years that working full time and going to school full time isn't an option.

From there it's a matter of inputs which I don't know jack shit about cars so figure that shit out yourself. I presume a wire gets energized when you push a given button from the driver's seat or whatever. Identify said wires and probably apply current limiting resistor from it to input of microcontroller.

the analogWrite command can be used for this on arduino. It uses PWM and stores the pulse width in a variable which can be incremented to slowly turn on. It's generally recommended you use a for/next loop for something like this but fuck for/next loops because I'm a stubborn nigger who hates using them. Just do something like:
if (digitalRead(inputPin) == HIGH and [variable] < 255)
{
analogWrite ([pin], [variable]);
[variable]+=1;
delay ([whatever amount of time makes it look the way you want]);
}

There's some quirks to this and I'm not even 100% sure on the syntax but I'm too lazy to write the actual code for you right now.

I know I said I wasn't going to fix this, but my autism won't let me not.

the code as written would just increment the brightness for as long as the button is pressed and then leave it at that point. that's not what you want obviously so really what I would want to do is have the button you're pressing determine the value of another variable and have that value determine which if statement is active which would then increment the pulse width THEN, when the pulse width is at its maximum (255 I think), pause for an even longer time and then go back to 0 to start the process over if you want it blinking. So the code should look more like this:
if (digitalRead(leftTurnSignal)==HIGH)
{
buttonValue = 1;
}
else if (digitalRead(rightTurnSignal)==HIGH)
{
buttonValue = 2;
}
[etc…]
else
{
buttonValue = 0;
}

switch (buttonValue)
{
case 1:
if (pulseWidth < 255)
{
analogWrite (leftLEDs, pulseWidth);
pulseWidth += 1;
delay (10);
}
else
{
delay (1000);
pulseWidth = 0;
}
break;
case 2:
if (pulseWidth < 255)
{
analogWrite (rightLEDs, pulseWidth);
pulseWidth += 1;
delay (10);
}
else
{
delay (1000);
pulseWidth = 0;
}
break;
[etc…]

You get the point.

I drove on the highway for like 4 hours today. Was not late for anything. Then I whacked it off to the thought of an 11yo I know.

Where do you live, Commiefornia?

tbh bump

Nigger faggot. Do you have trains or you too cool for that?