BRITAIN NO

thetimes.co.uk/article/britain-to-block-eu-army-j55kfp7b5

archive.is/ZqdOH

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.de/20160826/eastern-europe-pushes-germany-for-joint-eu-army
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/17/brexit-deal-threatened-with-veto-by-four-countries-unless-theres/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump for importance.

Gas yourself a couple of times mate

thelocal.de/20160826/eastern-europe-pushes-germany-for-joint-eu-army
EU army in question.

(Checked)

I really hope Trump is in office when the (((EU))) inevitably decides to try to bring them back in by force so we can go over and fuck their shit up.

Which would be more ZOG, NATO or an EU army?

NATO seeing as Trumpenfurher will basically have complete control over the Alliance once he ascends to his Throne.

I mean NATO will be less ZOG while kikes utterly control the EU.

I'm not sure how long NATO will last. Turkey has started cosying up to Russia, and it's a pretty shit deal for America when most of the countries involved in NATO are dependant on American protection, rather than offering strong support that could strengthen NATO.

I don't want to have to get the bombs ready, goddamn it.

Reported.

Not sure I believe that.

spam thread reported, please either sage or ignore

(1)

(1)

hi ctr

kek, that means the EU might want to speed up Brexit then.

b-but i though britcucks were jewed D:

So they either speed up the Brexit,
or they don't get their ridiculous continental army.

I'm okay with this.

That won't happen, the UK will effectively never leave the EU

Poland wants UK to agree to immigration stuff, but wants army too…

England wants to leave, this is just a political thing to let them leave and let them have army. Its a way to let NATO have a final say and get UK out.

POLAND WILL BLOCK BREXIT UN,ESS EU CITIZENS GET FULL FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT IN THE UK

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/17/brexit-deal-threatened-with-veto-by-four-countries-unless-theres/

Britain self-cucked and is now at the mercy of the Poles, top fucking kek.

Ireland is far better off inside Europe than outside and at the mercy of the English voter. I'll vote remain every time.

You’ll be hanged right alongside the kikes.

Please explain why it would be in my economic interest as an Irish voter for Ireland to leave the European Union.

Please explain how the EU can speed up Brexit. Britain is the one that's delaying, in the desperate hope that public opinion will change and they won't have to activate article 50.

You wouldn't have kikes running your economy.

But that seems to be in our interests. Since entering the EEC back in 1973, Ireland has undergone an economic revolution, and we now have one of the highest GDPs in the world. Our economy is growing steadily, and is the envy of many developed countries. Our partnership with Europe is key in that transformation. Why would we want to squander it?

Besides - name exactly which "kikes" are supposedly running our economy.

Enjoy being raped to death by niggers.

Please don't tell me that you fail for the "Germany runs the EU" meme?

*fell

Eastern Europe confirmed for just as bluepilled and cucked as the west. They just hate the rapefugees because it leaves them with less gibsmedats.

So, there is no compelling economic argument for Ireland to leave the European Union. Thanks for admitting that. I'll continue to support our membership.

And they have veto control over the Brexit talks. Not good news for Britain. :^)

This. Hate it, hate it, hate it. Despite all the inclusionist kumbayah BS, the EU head honchos (who come from any and every country) play a sick D&C game. Brits vs. Continentals, Western vs. Eastern Europe, Germany vs. Southern Europe ad nauseam. Don't fall for it. We don't have to like each other, but as Europeans we should stand united against the (((globalist))) threat.

There are things more important than shekels, stuff like sovereignty maybe.

Germans are pissed off their credit rating funds the whole fucking thing.

Why are you even here, you literal kike?