Can we make this happen?

'nuff said.

It wasn't 75 characters. Do I really need to explain this shit? You guys seem smart enough to figure out how to use this. Why do I need to write 75 characters?

I demand an exception to this rule! =)

hehe

Operation bag the hags.

This would be similar to the cut for bieber campaign.

In order to show support for our future president Hillary Clinton, we will put plastic bags over our heads. The placement of bags over our heads is a representation of how the establishment has tried to quell the voice of women in our country. This is a way for us to let it be known that we will be heard.

Satan dubs

No one is that stupid. You need to get more creative with this, something like pic related

What a waste, she could've been a good, obedient, happy white girl if women weren't given (((suffrage))) and Jews were eradicated.

Is it creating poisonous gas or is it exploding?
I forgot

chlorine and alcohol explodes.

thanks for the info

Well considering the twitter vote for brexit and the niggers set yourself on fire one worked so well, we might as well give it a shot.

I like 'grow crystals' more

She's of jewish descent.

like immediately or is there a 4 second delay?

just wondering

eh, nm

Why is it so easy to get these people to self-mutilate? I get niggers, they're violent animals so they're gonna be just as prone to hurting themselves as well as others.
But what about liberals/SJWs/tumblrinas? Why are they so easy to provoke?

You are evil Satán

It's a representation of the struggle of pneumonia women face every day.

Eat shit and die, fuck off and kill yourself. In that order.

Hillary already tried the challenge, only she misunderstood and put the bag on her leg.
And shat in it.
Before fainting.

You know that gif of chris chan as a kid and he slowly morphs into the fat blob tranny we see today?
Someone should do that with Hillary.