OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

HILLARY: Shut up about the Federal Reserve

Donald Trump should hold his tongue about the artificial economy created by the Federal Reserve, US presidential candidate Hillary Clinton told reporters Tuesday.

Addressing Trump’s previous statements that the private central bank had created a “false economy,” Clinton said presidential candidates and sitting presidents should never comment on Fed policy because it could rattle markets.
“Another example why he shouldn’t be near the White House,” Clinton said on her plane to reporters.

“You should not be commenting on Fed actions when you are either running for president or you are president. Words have consequences. Words move markets. Words can be misinterpreted. Words can have effects on people’s 401ks, their pension funds, their stock portfolios.”

“I’m not going to comment on Trump’s comment,” Clinton continued, adding, “other than to say that he should not be trying to talk up or talk down the economy and he shouldn’t be adding the Fed to the long list of institutions and individuals that he is maligning.”

As for Clinton’s assertion that presidents shouldn’t be commenting on the Fed, Zero Hedge highlights Obama commented on Fed policy earlier this year saying he was “pleased” with the work Yellen had done.

archive.fo/A6zuW
youtube.com/watch?v=MeASr3fTx5k

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/1570
mega.nz/#!tlMGFQRR!_48apabojHFC5vvjGD16OrjQBWUPEg_FUUbhDHChGBY
youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
archive.fo/nMB5t
archive.fo/clXL8
youtube.com/watch?v=tGk5ioEXlIM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dont talk about the money shell boogymen sheeple

I guess Hillary will not audit the fed.

if trump goes in dry on the federal reserve i will be convinced all the kike pandering he does is truly 4d chess. a hollow "we need to audit the federal reserve" will not satiate me. we need to meme this.

Crooked Hills loves fiat bills.

Hillary's days are numbered she just brought spot light to the FED and their sheer power over our lives. She will be found dead within 30 days

plz user, shes the feds candidate

Considering the email leaks discovered Hillary literally begs for forgiveness from the Rothschilds, I'm not surprised.

Besides the whole every single fed chairman has been a Jew for a while now thing, I want you to remember that they made a fucking Israeli Vice Chairman of the Federal Reserve over an American. A fucking foreign agent over an actual red white and blue blooded American. It really says it all, doesn't it? Fuck these kikes. They can't get away with this shit forever. The Jews have been a criminal class of bandits and thieves since the times of Babylon and Assyria.

Trump should make a point of bringing up the Fed everyday from now until Nov 8

Give em hell, Don!

Well, she's right there. Last president to question the fed was JFK.

they really are depserate

This thread: 16 replies
Maddow talking about Pepe thread: 6 million replies

>DON'T QUESTION IT GOY

Don't question the FEd, goyim. Remember you don't own nothing.

Normies don't get triggered by the Fed. Only high ranking kikes do.

Pepe triggers the FUCK out of normies and kikes.

The Fed's a private corporation :^)

I have a feeling Trump will return the power to the Treasury, coinfags are going to lose their fucking minds imo.

Oh, anyone here going to mention Bank of International Settlements? Phoenix Dollar? IMF and how Lagarde is treated like a head of state?

fucking sauce

I think it's from that email where she mentioned Minerva. Look that up

Imagine the kvetching when Trump has the military bring raifu to fed en mass.

You know sometimes I wonder if they're planning to turn Wal-Mart into The Federal Reserve 2: Rise of the Giga Jew.

Think about it
It's like a kike's wet dream, the government using corporations to completely control every single aspect of the goy-life.

I think the specific wording was something about "what penance do I owe you?".
penance is the keyword you're looking for maybe.

Should we question how Jon "Stewart" Leibowitz's brother literally ran Wall Street then? How about his treatment of interns and his young duped writers? These fucking Jews..

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/1570

found it thanks. So they got Tony Blair to shill for Israel and they Hillary needs to pay "penance" for that? Man there must be almost unlimited levels of kikery if shilling for kikes is not enough of a shill to not be punished.

I wonder how much EBT money flows through walmart.

She sounds sick.

Something terrifying about the way her face looks here

She's a lich.

Almost all of it, that's why I actively avoid Walmart like the plague.
Walmart is chimp heaven.

It's funny nobody bitched this hard when Ron Paul did it.

This translates to: "talk about the Federal Reserve more loudly." Given how many people are taking this election more seriously than others, this may be a good time to dish out redpills on the international banking system.

Oh did that actually take off?

because they knew he didn't have a chance.

The soul of Andrew Jackson reborn in Trump

Yes noob dick.

They still dont know that nothing is beyond our reach.

Is this an indirect reference to meme magick?

I like that Kekthhulu

We have to combine them.

Truly a wall street whore.

dubs confirm octopepe

This shit pisses me off that they are so unaware as to what constitutes a thug uniform. You could have had a black guy wearing the exact same outfit as those two and nobody would have said anything because the uniform of those two distinctly says "I respect myself and others and I'm not a fucking hooligan"
UP TO HERE WITH THE SHITTY DRESS CODE

The red pill truly opens your mind to higher levels of thinking and perception

Central banking needs to go.

Naw, she is now their only hope. They get her in, they might, have some semblance of a chance of avoiding a civil war but that chance is a long one. And at least if a civil war kicks off thanks to her, the jewish empire can rush in to support its main enforcer and maybe succeed.

Trump gets in, he is clearly working at the minimum toward an legacy fit for a man of the ages (you don't get that by kowtowing to jewish worms), at worst, for (((them))), he is actually working to restore an nation and ideal that he loves. Either way they lose the ability to counter things with 'authority' domestically. In an age of international nukes, declaring war when already getting pushed back by both russia and china, success in a Jewish controlled world war becomes impossible for them.

If they try for anyone other than hillary, their entire empire of legitimacy turns into a puff of smoke. Right now, it is barely there, but at least SOMETHING is working on that front. And so long as they continue to be at the top they will work to retain its legitimacy. They have nothing else in all reality.

They are caught by their own hubris and success. If they miss step at this point half their world wide population is at direct risk to people whom are proud of being worse than nazi's, and their stolen 'homeland' with the majority of the rest is at a very real risk of not only being at risk of a unified middle east turning to war against them, but no real support from their major protector, and that is before you factor in the increasing risk of losing Europe. Which is also why they are head long rushing for a unified Euro Army long before it should be considered at this point.

For (((them))) she is their only champion capable of buying even a little more time. Her faltering is a crippling situation. Which is why the media is going overboard pushing everything they can to subvert Trump and prop Hillary up even as they are clearly hemorrhaging legitimacy every day in the normal faggots eyes.

Yeh. We managed to organize two decent meetups. The first one had like 9 show up, the other had like six. The third one kinda fizzled out because the Trump campaign had started to kick off, and everyone's been focused on that since.

One or two people tried to either join in on the protest or ask what it was about, but they weren't able to because of the absolute silence thing. Worked pretty good. Apparently because of that it felt way more directed and personal at the Fed itself than just a regular protest, and the people in the building were losing their shit.

Its the face of a female stalin eager to purge 'degenerates' like you.

The OP is invisible to me and has disappeared from the catalogue. Is this happening to anyone else?

Both are there for me.

Yeah, noses kvetched and tried to shut it down but LE said it was perfectly legal and they couldn't do anything to stop it.

wow

Did Hillary just admit the federal reserve operates on a level beyond the president? That presidents should bow to the fed and let them do as they please?

There's also a vid user took of the squad of Holla Forumsacks that went to Atlanta.

mega.nz/#!tlMGFQRR!_48apabojHFC5vvjGD16OrjQBWUPEg_FUUbhDHChGBY

The pigman won't let me post it directly.

Checking double dubs in ID + post number

In all seriousness, it's completely deplorable that Clinton would issue a blanket statement that candidates "should not be commenting on Fed actions." How can any reform be enacted if the institution controlling the whole fucking economy (i.e., issuing our currency) is totally untouchable?

Her statement only confirms she's nothing but a puppet for the powers that be. I hope to God the general public is starting to see through the facade.

Yes.

According to Hillary We should shut up about the money value of our country. I hope more people will talk about it. Right now as we sit here and watch, If you are able to have money in the bank, it is loosing value. The people in charge write funny money and smile and tell you they are doing good things for us and we should be quiet. All the while they are stuffing their pockets as fast as they can. I guess they think America is still great, but I have to agree with Trump. America has to be made great again. Haven't you noticed? The rolls of toilet paper has been costing more and getting smaller.

Bumping because this thread deserves to be on the front page.

Plz post Fed redpills.

Isn't the whole point of calling it the "Federal Reserve" to give the idea that it's controlled by the US government?

Uh-oh.

The sad part is how many people fall for this meme.

I once had a 15 minute debate with a friend on the Fed, only to find out he thought I was referring to "The Federal Government," not the Federal Reserve. There are so many layers of deception in the way of this information it's not even funny.

It's pretty sneaky. Sounds like just another aspect of the government, like the treasury or some shit. When in reality it's a private bank with huge influence on our economy that apparently even the US president isn't allowed to question.

We SPECTRE nao

as much as I hate ZOG…I am genuinely worried about China. They are practically zerg rushing all of Africa now.

Maybe Hillary is just too fucking dumb to understand the Fed.

They'll soon find out what all who came before them found out on their own…that Africa is a huge waste of time and money, as long as blacks still live there.

I love how metal gear revengence gave everyone that warning through the "server room" speech from Docktor. I wish I could find a clean version of that speech but the tl;dr is that if you call something horrible like a brain farm that shoots dopamine into them when they kill civilans in a VR setting a "server room" then no one will bat an eye, even within the company itself. A name really is important.

They are already starting to find out

Not everyone is capable of discussing issues with substance. Let them weave chaos while the few capable and willing work on understanding more. There's only so much to be said if you're only saying worth while things.

I am not. They have a VAST number of sexless men in their nation. And that is an entire continent that is filled with worthless trash sub humans. Chinks are not whom I would want to fill it with, but they are better than niggers. Also, might give rise to pan continental wars of chinks killing chinks because they are zeno as fuck and when given power or it is lost to the main rulers tend to revolt pretty regularly. Could take out some trash that way too.

We have our own issues in the west. China is a fight that doesn't need to be considered now. Fuck wasting human lives fighting to keep kike power in play in this world trying to bring down shitskinn chinks.

We cleanse our nations, and then cleanse the world of yids. Settle our western civilization as it needs to be without them and their pets. THEN we can revisit Chinese 'problems', assuming there are any at that point.

These fucking kikes.

She's basically telling him not to pull the curtain on the jew.

wew lad, China is gonna fucking rape and murder Africa to death.

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
Here is where the webm came from if anyone is interested in a documentary about china in africa.

The Europeans came to Africa and built schools, roads, hospitals, etc. We tried to raise them up, civilize them. And we all know how that turned out.

The Chinese learned from our mistakes.

I'm genuinely worried FOR China. Even though they're a threat it would be a fucking shame if they ruined their gene pool forever.

THIS.
did you know Erik Prince (former founder and owner of Blackwater) sold off his most recent NGO company to the Chinese government and burned his bridges with the Pentagon?
He is preparing a new Blackwater-like program for the African frontier for the Chinese government.

archive.fo/nMB5t
archive.fo/clXL8

Hopefully China will take care of the African overpopulation problem.

You guys should have built a mortar, fired some rounds and then scrambled.
They probably wouldn't be able to tell where the rounds came from.
Would have sent them a much stronger message.

There may come a time for that but for now, giving them any ammo to push the "far right are terrorists that need to be shut down" would hurt more than it would help. inb4 muh pee arr, things aren't bad enough yet for normal people to accept the killing of "innocent" Federal Reserve workers.

Amazing plan, FBI

the goyim know too much, shut them up and down

CHECKED
and also great video

I'm reminded what Bill Clinton said, how there's a government within government and he has no power over it.

Bloody Hell

literally

I'm pleasantly surprised

Ah holy fuck.

No idea how to properly post a yt video, but this is relevant.

youtube.com/watch?v=tGk5ioEXlIM

Calling it, the FED will try to pull a JFK on Trump

tfw being fathered for the first time: but also fantasies of murder.

love it, no mather what you call it.
Kekthulu seems most fitting.
mixing a frog and a octopus… no.
but the dark bringer of the endtimes and eternal darkness?
HELL YEAH!

leftypol tier

fucking please.
if those were black men, i would only be somewhat afraid of them, as stats reveal that the probability of them being violent is higher than other racial groups.

the first rule of shill club: you do not talk about shill club

Bumpity