Body Swap

Wat do?

Do you go on the epic quest to get your body back, or do you try to live a new life as a girl?

888 GET

Live as girl
/thread

depends how impaired my mental faculties are, as in ability to think. it'd be fun to be a slut and manipulate people, so i'd prob stay for a while and see how it goes

Here is a game you might enjoy op

Presume every cell but the brain's and nervous system got changed.

i'm sticking with being a girl then tbh

wy tho?

would get my body back asap
could not live with myself otherwise

wouldn't my head explode because a male brain is slightly bigger than a female brain

The key phrase here is "mutual agreement".
She would definitely want her body back tbh.
I would agree to that under the stipulation that once we switch back I get to do whatever I want to her for one night.

I would then take her and her friends to a movie and buy them all Ebert-sized popcorn.
What did you think I meant???

Female orgasms are better than male orgasms so I'd probably masturbate a lot or try get a female waifu.

I don't know.
On one hand I am getting older, and my body also has some problems that will become worse with age.
Another body, the body of a young girl, could be a second opportunity at life, but I am not sure I will like being a girl since they are weak and sexualized.

Money and pussy are two of the most poweful things on Earth. If you have both then you're going to do okay in life.

Just. moar

This is the struggle you would have to go through on a daily basis if you were a girl.

Rude. .mp4 please.

perfect

mp4 is a shit

consider this

Cool story brah

He never said you were a hot girl. For all you know you would look like this

what are you on a gameboy color or something?

moar

Why would you not want to be part of the class that gets automatic love, money, and power from every aspect of society? Why would you choose to be part of the class that is treated as a hated beast of burden and is openly discriminated against by every major institution, including every major government and legal system?

I know you're all a bunch of wizards or apprentices, no matter how much some of you try to deny it. Girls don't have that problem. Even ugly girls get guys asking them out. All a girl has to do to get laid whenever she wants is say yes. I also know half of you are pedophiles, and girls can get away with that or any other crime. Basically, nearly all of the problems that affect the average Holla Forumstard would not affect them if they were female. Your lives would be infinitely better.

Being a girl is basically like having superpowers. You have immunity to law and to most physical violence, as well as near-immunity to poverty, since you get easier access to charity, grants, jobs, education, or simply prostitution or sugar daddies. "But prostitutes are victims!" feminists would have you believe. Yes. It is so sad that they get paid while also getting laid. They are victims of these evil men who have to pay money in order to get laid.

But the best superpower of all is probably the ability to just throw out any baseless accusation and have anyone you want (at least males) go directly to jail. You're pretty much like that kid from The Twilight Zone who can send people to the cornfield.

Being a woman is pretty much like being near omnipotent, at least when compared to being a man. If I did get a body swap, the first thing I'd do is kill my old body, to make sure the girl that got it can never get her body back no matter what. And since I'm now a woman and I'd be killing a man, I'd get away with it.

jesus….take a chill pill you fucking faggot

Test

Date the girl in my body whilst treating her as every girl treats their men and make her feel like shit and then and only then can we swap back

Butthurt feminist detected.

I wonder how many of the shooters are people who already had their lives ruined by women. For example, people whose exes took all their stuff, their kids, and their future paychecks. Or people who got passed over for jobs or other positions to fill quotas, resulting in relative poverty.

I mean if you're talking to an SJW and point out that black people commit the majority of violent crime despite being a small minority, they say it's discrimination. If you bring up that similar stats apply to men, it's because men are evil. This is given the fact that men are actually openly discriminated against, while black people are openly favored, including on actual laws and government policies.

I'd have myself a nice masturbation session then let the broad have her body back.

women are pussies. Men get shit done.

Pic related.

all this proves is that 3DPD aren't willing to die for their ideas

How the hell would you get your old body back?

Unless you're already a tall, handsome, fit, and well-to-do man your life just got many times easier. Why would you want to switch back?

Yeah, the female equivalent of me would probably be manlier than most men today. My jantern jaw would really kill it for me too.
But then again, even ugly chicks get laid, so I don't think it would really be an issue. I'm somewhat attractive and can't get laid. :^)

**lantern

Im not a faggot so id masturbate once and then sleep till I become a man again

I'd be a lesbian if I turned into a woman.

The fuck

im convinced shed be begging me to go back to being herself. I think i can milk it

Your brain will inevitably change because of female hormones it isn't accustomed to receiving.
Suddenly you won't have the drive to do anything anymore and will just want people to do all the work for you.

no, u

contact grill in my body and offer to swap bodies. she would probably be busy fapping, obviously, as would I. if she refuses, id just camwhore and make e-money on easy street, get free drinks from men at bars, not have a real job, then when she gets tired of having a hard life and bored from fapping and actually having to try at anything, she'll be willing to swap back.

our society is backwards as fuck. women used to try for mens attention because marriage was still a respectable thing, birth control was also taboo at the time so women had to carefully choose mates and that usually involved the people around you. now that women are sexually "liberated", they all chase the same chads because of the internet, civilization ruining propaganda, birth control(s), and destruction of the family unit.

I need my body back ASAP, I couldn´t live without my endurance.
My cardiovascular and respiratory system is stronger than a female could ever be and I worked hard to get there.

Most likely she would even fail to walk with my short legs and large feet…

i want in a trans body i get to have a dick and boobs at the same time.

I am fucking anything and everything that I can

You could if you were a woman, because everything would be done for you. You'd never have to work for anything in your life.

LOL REE

kek

Still turns me on the most.

Best places to find gender swap, body swap, or female pov content? Where?

kill my old body and whoever's in it. it'll be easy, i've been thinking about killing that body my entire life.

Be a camwhore, make hundreds a day. Stream shit on Twitch, even more shekels. Claim I am being harrassed by faggots on Twitter, start Patreon for some retarded goal I'll never actually complete. Seduce other girls and steal all their money / belongings then yell like a lunatic SJW about some shit.

but yeast and periods and stuff, thats a challenge
penis is indestructible

I honestly would miss the strength of my male body.
but It would be hot to be able to achieve a lot of orgasms and masturbate all day long and teasing faggots.

gay detected you just want to take dicks like some kind of homo

nah just to blue ball them.
It wouldn't be gay if I were a girl duh.

how has this not been posted

sauce of lewd parts or I kill you