Semetic Propaganda Film of the Year

Just kill me now.

imdb. com/title/tt4540710/
archive.is/aTTXP

Literally a movie about the big bad NRA wolf being fought by a courageous independent womyn. Made by a French film company. They've always been the worst cucks, haven't they?

I'm so fucking sick of this shit. If there was a movie about a courageous reformer trying to REPEAL gun control and give the people their rights back, the movie would never get a deal with a big film company and would be made into a pariah in the press. Fucking sick.

Other urls found in this thread:

jonathanperera-films.com/
twitter.com/jonathanbperera
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Best_Exotic_Marigold_Hotel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Second_Best_Exotic_Marigold_Hotel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claudia_Winkleman
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1309111/Claudia-Winkleman-taken-magic-carpet-straight-top.html
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/features/jewish-cinema-has-landed-2123448.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EuropaCorp
imdb.com/title/tt4645330/
archive.is/Umyzk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Israel_Lobby_and_U.S._Foreign_Policy
youtube.com/watch?v=85UddyW5eRc
youtube.com/watch?v=d7tUEqjmIWE
youtube.com/watch?v=0E70BwA7xgU
youtube.com/watch?v=cr56HuPf-9o
youtube.com/watch?v=rzXS3tmZrcU
historybuff.com/the-nra-actively-supported-gun-control-for-94-years-ZrYRD6aBAmp9
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bumping

Hilarious how the left tries to paint the NRA as funded by elite billionaires to oppress the little guy. In reality, the NRA is probably the most "grassroots" lobbying in existence in this country, while the gun control groups are all sponsored by a handful of plutocrats (aka kikes).

didn't we already had a thread of this?

they always frame the NRA as some nefarious entity with unchecked power. its ridiculous. its probably been subverted to act as a pacification tool where the media can paint it as a boogyman while the NRA leadership does just enough to keep the gun owning goyim from sniping politicians.

Yes

See, contrary to what many people here say, these Jews are actually pretty smart.

They've fooled just about everyone for many years using distractions, half truths, and lies so big they could never be lies

They fooled the only thing really threatening their discovery, Holla Forums

(((Janitors))) and (((Mods))) paid by JIDF bribe funds make sure they never see the light.

shaddup tard

Sure you're not viral marketing OP?

It's a shitheap given the trailer.

The writers, director and producers are what/who you need to look at.

Jonathan Perera, no other IMDB citations.

> jonathanperera-films.com/
> twitter.com/jonathanbperera

Me thinks the writer is a frog whose only previous work is a Middle Eastern-themed Game of Thrones ripoff.

John Madden, known for globalist progressive boomer fantasy films.
> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Best_Exotic_Marigold_Hotel
> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Second_Best_Exotic_Marigold_Hotel

Ariel Zeitoun, French Jewish director

pic related

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claudia_Winkleman
> dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1309111/Claudia-Winkleman-taken-magic-carpet-straight-top.html
> independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/features/jewish-cinema-has-landed-2123448.html

Two out of three producers are Jews… What an incredible surprise.

I don't think they fight quite as many kike wars as we do. Pretty subtle D&C, though, Chaim.

Saging for blatant advertising.

Please. French being the original nigger users in europe have no place to talk of war with the jews.

I think they've focussed too much on the message they're trying to force down the viewers throats rather than focussing on why the viewer would watch the movie in the first place - entertainment.

It looks incredibly boring, and their market is already limited to those who are anti-gun. It's gonna break even at best.

Start spreading propaganda in this movies threads that you can prevent 90% of gun crime in major cities and 60% overall by disarming only 6% of the population.

After they bite tell them its negroid males.

They are the first Europeans to ban race and religion related census.
No shit.

The elast thing we could do is warm up the gas chambers. It would be unfortunate if these kikes caught a cold.

I am unclear on French history but was this not the result of subversion the British pushed into France to keep them weak and inline.

Jew propaganda won't work on guns in the US. I'll wager at least 30% of the population would violently resist any attempts to ban guns in any significant manner in a full blown revolution.

So obviously Jews must know this as well, so perhaps their plans are to eliminate a large swath of the US population.

No. It was the french revolution that established the "Equality" between the Negroid and actual humans. All Negroes in French colonies became french citizens and not getting enough gibs they came to where the gibs are, mainland France. This is why Paris is basically Liberia.

I don't even have to click on the video to know that it's a liberal movie since I can see Jessica Chastain in the thumbnail.

wew

Reported for Jewry, enjoy your ban.

Ironic they would promote gun control when the Paris attacks and all those mass shootings in France (and the rest of Europe) have shown how ineffective gun control truly is.

The movie in itself is a lobbying campaign. It is being created by a french company en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EuropaCorp

Remember that France suffered the worst terror attacks this and last year killing 100s of people. The terrorists used fully automatic weapons despite the fact that these weapons are illegal in France. Now the EU is pushing for a full ban on all semi auto weapons in Europe as a reaction to said terror acts (official reason).

Fucking lol
Whats surprising about shrieking leftist/moms demand action?

Leftists are eternally BTFO by guns and they dont even know it.

NRA isn't the greatest. But it has still been useful. It definitely isn't some evil plot from gun manufacturers to kill children and niggers though.

I'm French and all I can tell you is even with the terrorist attacks, the anti-gun opinions are still very strong. They'll always use you, burgers, as an example of how terrible it would be to have them because of your frequent shootings.

Anyway legal shooting club subscriptions are rising of course.

That first pic was taken in the UK, if it'll make you any less frog-hating.

I'm glad Swiss has not chosen to be cuck as your nation, Pierre.

You have guns but you never get to use them anyway since your neutral cucks, so…

But how many Mudslimes gunning us down hm? Even after you let welcome them in cloth feed them and drain billions of your euros they bite you, Pierre. With bullets.

Also checked

What is funny about that is that a lot of their "lobbying" is actually the organisation telling their members that are in retirement about a certain event and asking them to go and voice their opinions while everyone else is either at work or studying. I have heard liberals get extremely butthurt about this because the NRA has far better organisation than any group of rich kids they can think of.

I really don't think he gives a shit, I just caught him in another thread trying to kick up some more shit. His ulterior motive, it would seem, is to set every predominantly white country on Holla Forums against each other in an attempt to weaken and ultimately dissolve our already-strained solidarity we have in these dark times.

The really funny thing about the NRA is it is almost wholly supported by Boomer fudds.

Most of the gun loving X generation is split in half between normal faggot fudd like their parents and full on "NRA is a pussy organization that rolls over to the enemy, AK/AR master race full auto baby!". And almost all millennials whom are into guns are with the second group in mentality.

Interesting dichotomy in the pro gun crowd. Even if the NRA is a front to pacify us, they are never going to chase the next generations line of reasoning. Which pretty much ensures 'rooftop' funtimes incoming should Trump get the election stolen from him.

If I was the kikes i would rig the election just to get a Trump win, but those faggots actually believe their own lies and cannot see the forest for the trees.

Yup. The only reason the 1994 fun ban ended was because it expired. The NRA didn't do shit.

Swissanon bringing the top-tier bantz

It is painful that these people exist and that we aren't allowed to just put them in an oven.

Also, Daily Reminder

FTFY

No, this is the Semitic Propaganda Film of the Year.

imdb.com/title/tt4645330/

Typical kikewood film.

I wish the League of Shadows went after Hollywood instead of Gotham.

have a bump

its times like this when I get out my 1942 Mauser p-38 and set him on my arm rest, right by my side

que mierda?

Ending of the movie (SPOILER !) : the bitches get raped and tortured to death by a gang of niggers in a "gun free zone", while no gun carrying savior comes to their help.

This.

The NRA has over 5 million members. It's funding comes from ordinary Americans who are concerned with protecting their rights.

archive.is/Umyzk

I think Alex Jones is a controlled opposition clown but he was spot on in this video.

Doesn't France have bigger things to worry about, like not getting jihaded to Hell?

Fucking nice m88

It's a very sad thing that so many Americans are concerned with a lobbyist group whose purpose is to protect their constitutional rights whereas the same Americans are either apathetic or oblivious to the power and influence of the pro war Israel first lobby.

There is already another kike propaganda movie coming out soon. The anti holocaust denial movie.

Land of Michael Fuckoult, Simone Beauvoir, Rousseau, Sartre and so many others degenerates.
These cucked Frogs should push truck control.

don't forget the supreme eternal Jew, Jacques Derrida

none is more Jewish than he

Notice the European Baking Championships in the background of the first pic

is that a high school?

What about OG Jew Master Supreme 6000
Bernard Henri-Levi?

he's oven worthy for sure, but you've never met a white hating Jew like Derrida

The NRA has literally never done anything wrong. No mass shooter I've ever heard of was a registered NRA member, apes out shooting people in the streets aren't NRA members, they just like to make that weak correlation because NRA is one of the only pro gun lobbies around and they can shut it down by pointing to it when that shit happens, but all they really want to do is shut it down so they can constrict gun rights tighter.

It makes me sick, it's so obivous too. Fucking kikes.

This

Everyone should read this book
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Israel_Lobby_and_U.S._Foreign_Policy

Or watch the documentary (that kikes repeatedly try to ban)
youtube.com/watch?v=85UddyW5eRc
youtube.com/watch?v=d7tUEqjmIWE

For our Britfriends
youtube.com/watch?v=0E70BwA7xgU

And here's the authors interviews and such
youtube.com/watch?v=cr56HuPf-9o

youtube.com/watch?v=rzXS3tmZrcU

bump

I find these kike and shill movies that are over the top have 4-8 companies involved with it, most of them never heard or seen before.

I'm fucking joining the NRA right fucking now, and I'm a democrat.

This is the 2nd anti-gun film this year. Absolute trash

I think holocaust movies might be the only films hollywood produces with an original script anymore.

Fuck the kikes, watch this movie instead

that's not Imperium

Yes Moshe Guns are bad you are our greatest ally

Keep shilling for the JPFO

Sorry I don't know about your buzzword group Moshe, I know you're one of us because you use the word "Shilling" and you're seriously not an extremely weak infiltrator

Hey, believe me, I wish I were as the good as the kike who suckers millions of goys out of hundreds of millions per annum.

That kosher gun lobby, indeed, is our greatest ally

You mean Israel

HAHAHAHA is that the filthy kike Paul Krugman holding that side arm?

The NRA is just playing Manichean dialectics. I do not believe that it is necessarily intentional but it's like Tocqueville talked about, Democratic societies are inherently liberal. Any foundation based on an idea that it can change its principles is doomed to not have any principles, just like our Constitutional Repubic.

historybuff.com/the-nra-actively-supported-gun-control-for-94-years-ZrYRD6aBAmp9

NSDAP had very free gun control law with gun clubs across the country. The holocaust never happened, but it should've.

Oh I'm mad about the cucked as shit gun control message. What makes me even more furious is the fact that the film glorifies the practice of lobbying, and the (((rats))) who undermine our entire political process for their own gain. Fuck the people and their rights, real democracy is ignoring your entire constituency in favor of the voice in your ear promising handjobs and stacks of cash.

God damn kikes.

It's kind of funny how France made everyone register their guns, then the Nazis invaded and had a handy list of every armed French citizen

Holy shit, my sides. Fukken saved.

Bloomberg spends personally more on anti.gun lobbying in New York alone than the NRA across the entire country. Bloomberg also funds anti-gun lobbies across the nation

Is that nra guy J. Geil?

Those are actual regular people jews, not the elite globalist families that run the show, so it makes sense some of them would habe reasonable opinions like that. Did you really think all ~10mil Jews around the world are in on it?

Saging because fuck you, attention whoring faggot.

I wonder what would happen if NRA made a movie?

Gun crime is not that bad in the usa, unless you piss someone off.

Maybe you should join the inside of an oven.

You should have uploaded the trailer directly with link to (((YouTube))).

your government's been tyrannical for a while now bro (all western governments have been). the army doesn't know or care

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
holy shit England is dead

If they pass the gun control laws then it will be against the lawbiders, not the criminals because criminals don't give a shit about the laws. Why? Because they are lawbreakers.

that's a facebook meme I see a lot. some variation of

Lel

I don't want to insult you friend. I am giving you a warning. Please don't let this continue.

Banning guns does nothing. Criminals WILL get guns if they want them, even if they are just low level drug dealers.

This lmfao.

If you only counted the white gun crimes in America, it would have the same rate as Europe has despite their gun control. Oh and Europeans should enjoy their mass shooting by the shitskins.

Now doesn't that really make you curious?

Shit that actually worked this time.