Marriage

Didn't read

Yep, they have gotten rid of all the pros while adding more cons. Then they wonder why marriage is on the decline.

almost hover hand level

work that out for yourself, did you?

Thanks captain obvious

yes, the more "rights" granted by the state the less "free" you are. the conflicting duality between civil society and citizen society is irreconcilable, we must topple it

MGTOW degenerates out

Bump just to spite you.

Wifers wake up.

Also bump because fuck you.

this tbh, cuck yourself for the white race

Why get married at all? Just get a girlfriend and if you really like her, live with her. Marriage now, is a waste of time

Many states will draft you into common law marriage after a period of cohabitation and then you're as fucked as the rest.

Not in Germany.

But at least you don't have common law marriage!

Nah, actually our women have very high standards and hate getting hit on by refugees.
We have very very low interracial marriage rates.

The US is literally an interracial breeding ground.

based burgerbro

kek. based burgerbro. saved!

take some others

classic

Why would you even want to be around 3DPD, nothing good will come of it. I never get involved with 3DPD and I have a nice life. You even stop giving a shit what Chads and normies say because all they have is that sack of flesh with a slit between it's legs leading their lives. Imagine waking up every day smug because you are in total control of your life, that's how i live.

North America is a massive landmass but I know how dumb gayermans are with geography so like always I'll just ignore them and read the news each day how the population is displaced by shitskins. Least I can move to a white state up north and own multiple homes and guns as well.

(((They))) don't wonder. Goal.

U read atleast one word so u kinda did

U forgot to add is a racist price of shit for no or a very Petty reason

This is the main reason i stay away from them.

ayyy