Let's suppose that the Gender World War broke out

Let's suppose that the Gender World War broke out.
You were appointed commandant of the concentration camp for women.
What rules for women do you introduce?
And what method do you use for mass execution if needed?

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=snu snu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

datamining thread

What a dumbfuck lol

it would be over before you could set up the camps

death by rape

>>>/islam/

Be modest and form long lasting relationships with hearty men with whom they share mutual affection.
Old age after a long, fulfilling life rearing children and tending to the household.

No one over the age of 16 allowed.
Death by snu-snu.

what is snu-snu?

you beast

I'd force them all into hard labour until they come out of that place no matter their initial condition like Spartan women. I'd force them to read traditional texts that would affirm the values they need to have also. The ones that are too sick to ever make it will be forced to dig their own grave and buried it. The rest will be allowed out only after the whole process of physically and ideologically transforming them is complete.

back to tumblr retard

back to 2013, retard

that doesn't include used up whores does it?
if it does, that makes every man in the marriage a cuck.

Wow only two in the middel have acceptably perky tits that is realy just sad wow

Such cruelty.

First of all, as in the first pic up there, no clothes allowed. This helps remove any sense of security and humanity.

But more importantly, they'd all be forced to actually work for the first time in their lives. Not "work" because they chose to get a job because they were bored. Actually work, as in its the only option they have to avoid losing food and shelter. Of course they wouldn't really lose shelter because it's a concentration camp, but they get removed from the general population and used for other things that don't require their actual compliance.

Now, everyone would think that this is just "lolrape," but no. Sexual intercourse is not a bad thing, it is a good thing, and they will not be rewarded. To reinforce this notion, women that don't comply with the labor requirements and other general rules will have their vaginas sewn up, with only the tiniest hole to allow urine and menstrual fluid to pass. Women that do comply with the rules and perform well at their jobs may be rewarded with intercourse.

However, to make sure that the rewards are actually rewards for the prisoners and not for the guards or whoever else is giving the women their rewards, there are further sexual outlets for the males running the camps. That's where the non-compliant prisoners come back into the picture. Their vaginas are sewn up, so as to ensure they don't experience any pleasure from the experience, but they are tied up and their mouths and anuses are used as cumdumpsters for the men running the camp. Depending on how many noncompliant women there are, it's not unfeasible to think that there might be one for each man running the camp.

Excess women who won't comply and aren't wanted as cumdumpsters are butchered and used as food. The good cuts feed the men, the bad cuts feed the women.

here's how to make it 100 times more efficient. bullet to the head. feed soldiers and stray dogs

Sewing up vaginas is barbaric. Just kill the nerves there instead so they don't feel any pleasure from it.

you know female circumcision is a thing, and that this isn't how it's done kek. guess i shouldn't of expected much from a weenlet

Sacrifice them to Cthulhu

Well running a concentration camp at all is a lot less efficient than just taking no prisoners. But that's not what the question is about.

No shit. That's the point.

Female circumcision allows pleasure from the internal nerves. Yes, most of the sensation occurs on the external parts, but this is more drastic. As the other guy said, you could just kill all the nerves regardless, but I feel like going for the more drastic, more visual move of sewing them up would state a greater message both to them and to the general population. I mean right away it got a few people in this thread complaining about the very idea. That goes to show how deep the idea hits people.

Concentration camp would be in a vast desert. The women would be shipped in by underground railway only. Any aircrafts besides drones will be shot down. Any vehicles will be destroyed. Daily water and meals will be provided once by a central tower that also is the drop off for the new women by railway. On exiting they will be given a STI booster shot "most of them will already have STi's anyways" so that they wont last long and be to much of a drain on the new society also this will mark chads trying to rescue them as everyone will be clean because no rosties spreading their diseases. From there they will be given a knife dispensed by the central tower.
The rules are:

keked hard

What kind of retardation is this?

Harvest and freeze their ovum then work them to death in the mines

Camp? Rules? Execution? Fuck that, they go into the ground, tits and all.

Anyone that walk at the gay pride parade will be forced to work in the mines until death.
OP get raped by the slaves all day.

Yeah? Up yours too, buddy!

I wouldnt be the commandant, the boobanimals would soley belong to me.
They would get fed a regular diet along with soy milk an chocolate cookies to ensure higher estrogen levels. The boobanimals would be measured and weighted on a daily basis to ensure the best possible proportion will gaining meat in the right places. They also get easy tasks that makes me a profit. They would get fucked on a regular basis, should a boobanimal get pregnant it would be released into the general public to bear my child and get a brief list of commands to ensure my world domination with the offspring i produce.

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=snu snu

I doubt anyone needed urban dictionary to tell us what snu snu was.

Holla Forums would side with the women and then end up getting killed by amazons

I would side with the amazons so they watch my harem so they kill the betas that try to defile said harem..

low energy Holla Forums thats why pol does all the cool shit these days.

?, loyalty is to the divine infinite unity , The Difinity , Θε Δελτα-Διφινιτυ , heterosexual normality , sexual dimorphism , astrological normality , mercy for the entire group , and anyone that dies and survives to a ghost is libertied to escape into the depths of universal space of Θε Δελτα-Διφινιτυ to find out where they truly belong ,.

?, in case the world melts further or just to hold onto some safety charts go with # 4 4 4 4 , and # 10 10 10 10 , please stay healthy joyous safe ,.

Perfection.

I'm not usually one for supporting used up trash, but even used up trash deserves to find love. Make them marry the chads they rode though, or rather, make the chads marry them.

No written rules, except follow every order given by a man without question. Then order then to cut their own tits off and slit their own throats. Also shoot a harpoon through like five women at once, tie it to a big boulder, and toss then into the sea. Is this the answer you are looking for, jezebel?

You mean like being a dead board because the autism got too much?

that's leftypol ur talking about

You actually think men are in charge in western society? Or any society for that matter? Everything men do is in service of women. Men sacrifice their lives by the thousands to protect and serve women. Women just tell men that men are in charge so they can get extra victim points.

Every "matriarchy" will get pawned by a patriarchy. Just similar why these assholes welcome refugees, rationalize it by thinking that jamal (most of them look like a bag of hammers) will whipe their ass once they get old. But that isnt going to happen. And that is why some part of me wants to spit into their retarded faces.

I have no problem getting a GF, if i wanted to have a GF for the sake of it i would just call the "homely" elementary school teacher that keeps calling for half a decade or that really pretty turkish woman that got really angry after i didnt ask her out. And neither am i part of the mgtow movement, never will.
I see this "whole thing" in a more holistic perspective.

You'd be hard pressed to find a society that isn't built around men sacrificing their lives for women. Men have almost never been in control, but they are constantly told they are so that they don't realize how hard they're being fucked and actually try to have better lives.

They bitched at their men for privileges, expecting to be slapped, beaten and put back in their place and hatefucked to orgasm. Instead they gave in like a bunch of pussy bitches leaving the women in a state of horrified panic that they have no strong men to protect them. Seeing no other option, they turned to the patriarchal Arabs for salvation, who were more than eager to accept the invitation.

good meme

But see your explanation also involves women thinking, which you just implied (correctly) they do not do.

no thinking needed for any of these

Bullshit, it has always been a power pingpong match between the sexes.

They do think, from their perspective, and from their "idiotic" perspective because "men arent men" anymore means they welcome these bags of hammers from africe because it elevates the probability of them getting what they want. Speaking in memetic terms.

Bullshit, because men have always been tricked into sacrificing themselves so that women could be NEETs. This is something that has stayed stable throughout history. Men have almost never had the power to even opt out of sacrificing themselves for women.

Close, but I'd prefer men were just left alone instead of being made to serve women. Victim points are nice but it's not a long term solution. Being left alone would help things out more in the long run. Then people can enter the system of their own will and encourage it to work better to incentivize them to rejoin it.

Well that is their power, it isnt the smart talk, it is right in front of you. It is their tits, ass the way the walk and how they smell.

I dont serve any woman, and i m certainly not a bent that buys into any ideology, from what i ve heard and from my experience i have a very sharp cunning mind and i also have a certain personality that comes along with it.
And if i get the notion that "shlomo" wants to do things that are not in my interest, then i will figure out shlomo and rip him into a thousand little pieces.

Using a meme by someone who's actually MGTOW.

What's the story behind it?

orgies

Schizoid

Isnt that off the chart, but the refugee welcoming cunts will get stuffed into a stable and will get raped.

Here a non refugee welcoming boobanimal.

I am MGTOW and I regularly have sex with my best friend's wife and sometimes his mom. You make us sound as if we're poorly socialized women haters or something.

execution: drowning in cum, rape to death (by humans, animals, or fuck machines)

Perfect tits to cut off

I troll them all to death with my trole cock

You sort them by narrow birthing hips and aesthetics. If they cannot give birth naturally, they are a detriment to the new master race and deserve death. If they lack natural beauty they also die. The women of the new master race will be beautiful without whoreish make-up.

I'm not gay but I'd probably fuck that.

Stay in the gas chamber at all times
Gas chamber

i dunno

based vagina war

Right, because women are willing to go without any male attention, forever.