How is this going to end?

b/ has been on fire lately, and not in such a healthy way. The pedo floods are making it more and more likely that a hammer may come down. So this is clearly an attack from outsiders.

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/the-gift-aging/201304/people-autism-spectrum-disorder-take-things-literally
8ch.net/b/res/7516339.html#q7516848
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Thanks you, mod. Purge them all.

Thank you mod. The right tool for the job.

It is a welcome change from the vile trap, homosexual and anime posts. Who doesn't like young girls?

succulent little girl photos belong on a different board, not here. Post 'em on /cp/ or something

Agreed and same goes for the other content mentioned above.

anime is pretty universal at this point. At the end of the day, we all just want a cheap laugh.

your triggering my OCD user

please send a corrected photochop. Are you into parallel lines or perpendicular? Show us your kink, baby.

There is less pedo posting here now than there's been since it was outright banned
You're just confused because mods are mass deleting normal legal pictures saying they "violate dost", making it seem like every thread is filled with tons of CP

Hang yourself

Not an argument, mod

If I were a mod you won't be writing here

Exactly, thank you for getting my point

what did he mean by this?

Mods are on a power trip and don't care about the rules, which is the explanation for the perceived surge in pedos

And nice ancient reddit meme, brainlet

Nice attempt at deflection, mod.
We all know that the global vols are sick of helping Dysnomia in his autistic efforts at running a board. They have been pretty open about their displeasure with being forced to act as board mods for so long. They know that Dys and Jim have a thing, and that Jim isn't going to kill the board without a serious reason, and so they are the ones secretly pelting the board with spam and pedo shit, because the sooner this board is gone the sooner they can get back to being global vols instead of Holla Forums's janitors.

No matter who is doing it, there are two things which can be extrapolated by the decline of Holla Forums over the last year.
1. It will continue to escalate. It will get more frequent, it will get more severe. This week we have already seen the amount of actual CP getting posted in these spam attacks has skyrocketed to levels not seen before. Captcha has proven ineffective as a content filter, it is only a frequency filter. It will not stop CP, so implementing it will not help.

2. If it becomes much worse, there is no question that it will draw federal attention and Jim will *have to* shut the board down because Dys is already on record as admitting that the admins only "pretend" to prevent CP from being posted. (pic related)

3. That means that this board is pretty well doomed.

I don't know about you anons, but I would just as soon not risk getting even accidentally paid a visit by questioning authorities about what I saw simply because I posted in a thread where CP showed up. I know this site doxxes us, so it is a possibility, even though probably remote. I can live without that risk though, especially when it is clear that Holla Forums is heading in that direction.
So I am very likely going to fire up Tor and just drop in and lurk once a week or so. Holla Forums just isn't worth it for me any more.

Sorry…forgot pic related

psychologytoday.com/blog/the-gift-aging/201304/people-autism-spectrum-disorder-take-things-literally

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt because the alternative to that being taken literally is worse

That is a really incredibly stupid thing for him to have written.

That was an interesting thread.

that was back when the board was getting spammed like shit, and then /srz/ and the whole "blocks ur path" spam, along with the actual spambot, along with the pedo spam. it was ridiculous and dysnomia had no idea how to counter it so i'm pretty sure he was just fed up/disillusioned with the inefficiency of modtools

I can't remember if it was the same thread where he said something on the lines of 'I can't access mod.php they're spamming too hard.' Again I'm paraphrasing but you get the jist of the chaos. Good times tbh.

You can't kill Holla Forums , we will just meet someplace else, and be more annoying than we were before,I just want to see the Holla Forums that was before, the infamous internet hate machine, doxing fags,taking out websites and ruining lives.
don't disappoint me Holla Forums

another thing, it seems that someone is pushing on us the
pedofags or moralfags dialectic.
which is fucking false and insulting tbh desu~
both sides are being pushed by the same people.

it's very possible that the feds are already doing this, I mean comeon , infiltrating Anonymous, the collective that spread fear and chaos all over the internet, they can't take us down by conventional methods, so infiltration then corrupting us from the inside.
the administration is maybe compromised.

Not going to work, but they try, the worst they can do is make us more efficient in being anonymous, meet somewhere else where they don't have control.

if mods and the BO are serious about this shit, they would want to ban pedos and moralfags more often , both of them.

otherwise they are corrupt and it's time for us to move elsewhere.

Lol what the fuck is this fag shit and who the fuck is this gook loving faggot in the pic I watched one of his little faggy podshits with his gookwife lmao what a joke go kys genetic scum

Nice delusions fag how about you go to cambodia and fuck toddlers that will cure ya of your shizofrenia I'm sure ya gooklover

Hi Jim.

You have already broken all walls and windows with your hammer, are you going for the ceiling now?

Does anybody else think Jim's Jewtube manlet looks cute yet ridiculous?

You Charlies have already missed the boat. It sailed for Onionland already. FYI. Hanging out here waiting for what? Holla Forums is over. It isn't going to get any better. And when the Feds do snag the servers and take over whoever is here and handy is going to get asked some questions. Remember, they don't need to bring in everyone, they are just going to bring in whoever is easiest when the time comes.
I'm not here very often anymore, but from what I have seen on here today in terms of illegal content…it is not going to be long.

Just going to drop this here:
8ch.net/b/res/7516339.html#q7516848

That's so degeneratively sexual, I just came all over the floor!