Stop calling super hero movies "capeshit." Without them, there would be no good movies

I would like to tell Holla Forums to stop referring to super hero cinema as "capeshit." Let's be honest, the best movies ever made were all super hero films. There's nothing shit about them. In fact, I'll list the top 10 movies ever made right now:

1. The Avengers
2. Captain America: The Winter Soldier
3. Iron Man
4. Guardians of the Galaxy
5. Avengers: Age of Ultron
6. The Dark Knight
7. Logan
8. Deadpool
9. Captain America: Civil War
10. Thor

I think that speaks for itself. Good day.

Other urls found in this thread:

karneol-vision.livejournal.com/223069.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bretty good list to be honest.

Nope. All of then ruined Movies, especially the bravo Nolan movies.

Your list, fixed for accuracy:
get out

Those are the best big-budget normie action movies of the last 10 years. They're not the best movies ever made.

The only one that was actually good was the dark knight. Iron Man is comfy. Thor is bizarre kino courtesy of Kevin Branauanaughanaugh

Shit taste OP.

Cuckoff, bro! You and me!

Why Guardians of the Galaxy is considered capeshit?
This fit with the same class as Star Wars and Star Trek.

You mean the movies that have the most appeal to any audience in the entire history of cinema?

You are the only person who uses the term "capeshit". We discovered months ago it was all one guy samefagging, polls were posted, it was always one. single. guy.

Either way, he hasn't made any posts whining about it in months. I figured he realized using the term backfired and was so childish and autistic looking he was causing people to hate his posts right off the bat. It's like randomly adding "reddit" or "pol" to words, or nigger, fag or shit. Ex:

Comshit
Comfag
Niggerdy

It's literally the naming mechanic of an autistic person. Virtually every autist discussed on /cow/ does it. Take Chris-chan as the perfect example. XBox? "We hates the Hexbox!"

Your attempt at a character is terrible either way, you claim to be from Holla Forums and you're posting pictures of Superman? You've clearly never been there.

Holla Forums doesn't like super hero comics, Holla Forums likes hipster shit and children's cartoons. If you were really from Holla Forums your avatar would be a skinny blonde girl of like 7 from a cartoon where all the characters are little more than doodles.

So is this Holla Forums Defender the new TruthSeeker?

Completely and utterly false.

All untrue stereotypes. Why don't you go back to Holla Forums and leave Holla Forums alone. I'm here to tell you Holla Forums knows that this board was high jacked by trolls from Holla Forums. We've had enough of Holla Forums talking badly about us, and we're now fighting back. You should thank me. When we're done this place will actually have real discussion about TV and films again, and yes super hero films and TV shows are the pinnacle of the industry and should be respected as such.

Your racism is unacceptable. If you wish, you can post in Holla Forums with authoritarians with a similar backwards mindset, but this attitude will not be allowed by me anymore here.

ls this capeshit?

THIS BAIT IS TOO MUCH!

Have you once ever tried watching actual kino?

IT'S NOT TIM ALLEN ANYMORE
IT'S ZOOM
ZOOMAKINO

They hire him when they don't have money to pay Nicolas Cage?

karneol-vision.livejournal.com/223069.html

CAPESHIT
FROM THE ANCIENT COMICS TO THE MODERN SHITPILE MOVIES
ALL OF IT GARBAGE

I'm all for killing this stupid "capeshit" meme, but you're fucking retarded, OP. Stop being such an MCUck. #DCmasterrace

In all honest, I think The Incredibles is a better superhero story than Watchmen. That includes the graphic novel, not just the movie.

None are good

So that's all this faggot does all day? Thinking up new epic personas to shitpost on Holla Forums with and piss off the retards here who still fall for it, just so he can claim to be responsible for the next hot new maymay on this nigerian carpentry enthusiast gathering-platform? If so, then gg faggot.

those are all shit movies and you should either kill yourself or fuck off back to reddit

pleb faggot

Exactly. That's what he does all day.

The Incredibles and Unbreakable are the only cape kino.

i wish he went back to truthseeker, i miss those days

It's probably the same faggot who had an autistic obsession with it and forced Truthseeker memes and then talks about how "Truthseeking was so funny guys XD Glad it ended when it did bc it would have gotten old like Cuckposting and Dunkaccino ;)"

truthposting was the meme equivalent of kino, though

eat shit capeshit faggot

Not really. It was mostly one guy saying how great truthseeker posting was.

Sudocuck is really just a bore.

you're evidently not truly communist enough to appreciate it

and there's that faggot

You really are a no-taste cuck, aren't you?

Overrated.
True kino
Never saw it.

Super 2010 is the kinest kino

Nice lack of retorts, Holla Forums posters (Holla Forums). I guess my list of the greatest movies ever made is completely definitive then.

No Watchmen
No Tim Burton Batman
No Batman Returns

You are a massive fag OP.

No Pajeet movies the madman literally created his own cape universe

Was gonna ip delete op but then saw this and thought I'd share with you all. OP posted this not even a week ago.

Birds likes worms, Pajeets got tons of worms in their poo.

OP isnt even 12 and he is already this gay

Pajeet universe > DC

They play it way too safe and they look dated by the time a year ends.