Trump trolls the shit out of CNN

I don't even know what to say anymore, lads. The man is a fucking genius. This isn't 3d chess, this isn't 4d chess, this is 10d Go being played with one hand, 20d chess being played with the other, and 50d Shogi being played with telekinesis.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ppr-CePm_WQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A master of his profession.

Will Trump make zeppelins great again?

Holy shit he just lets them wreck themselves

hey faggot, Mussolini breathes oxygen, do you want to be associated with a fascist? Better stop breathing then.

what a fucking idiot

hebe media before and after photos from the rally

Wow so Trump supports the monkey in office?
Whelp, #I'm with her now

Why are the kikes able to get it in with everyone…

He knows she HATES Obama. Trump is just fueling a feud in the DNC.

Nope too late, I've already voted 88 times.

You really aren't going to spin this off and say how its okay Trump says Obama is president and still claim that Holla Forums isn't his shill ground.

You should have seen Shep Smith today. He was so mad. Trump trolled everybody so hard.

This is great. Thanks OP

Brought a big smile to my face.

Troll is emperor of Trolls. I sense Corey behind this.

CNN is coming unglued and abandoning all pretense of unbiased coverage.

Here is another good one

You bet your sweet bippy he would. Zeppelins are the hotels of the sky

based pastor tbh

Huh, I learned something here.

I love these bants.

If blacks are reporting, it's chimpin'.
If blacks are reported, it's chimpout.

Holla Forums, what is happening?
my heart feels like it's filling up with something.
did i get memed into something from the residual effects of a our doomed zeitgeist? am i having the period? what is happening?

Your route realizing that one man can make a difference.
You've realized you're one man.
It might be hope.

Are you 12?

medias need to die.
youtube.com/watch?v=ppr-CePm_WQ

the tinfoil in me thinks its all a conspiracy to get trump elected.

Why wouldnt they just use the tactics they used for ron paul?
they did all this to ron paul. just showed his worse side (which was made up) and ignored him/ didnt give him fair air time.
why didnt they do this to trump before he was the nominee? i dont get it.

then letting themselves be tricked to show all the brass supporting him? then after they are tricked they explain how they are tricked?

seems like reverse psychology to me. Its hard to believe the msm is that stupid. I honestly have trouble believing that.

the banks have successfully used reverse psychology on the american people before.

because ron paul fans are fags and grossly exaggerate how popular he was. trump became the front runner almost immediately, and has worldwide name recognition, media also didnt think he was a serious candidate and milked him for ratings assuming he his popularity would decline.

ron paul is a polite, nobody senator who won like 3 states.

Becouse Ron Paul, in all his awesomeness, is a bit of a rigid sperg.
Trump is on the other hand a gymnast of public relations. He knows the workings of the media inside out.

The msm is full of shekel-grubbing whores. They are not stupid, but they are 100% committed to airing whatever will get them viewers, because more viewers means more shekels. I guarantee you that every one of the kikes running the mainstream news outlets detests Trump and wishes that they could just ignore him and make him go away. However, they all know that they simply can't afford to ignore him. If their competition covers the next outrageous thing that Trump says and they don't, they will lose viewers and shekels. Taking a principled stand against Trump is quite literally impossible for them, because their lives are ruled by greed.

The genius of Trump is that he understands this fully and has masterfully run a campaign that hijacks the whorish nature of the media and turns it to his advantage. This birther episode is one of the finest examples of the way that Trump sets himself up in a situation where he simply cannot lose, and I'm excited to see him bring that skill to America's foreign policy.

Because Trump is a big celebrity who can't be ignored, and he's always coming up with 4D ways to get more exposure. They couldn't just sweep him under the rug like they did with Paul.

After the 40th attempt at uploading this:
VP9

That slimy woman's words pretty much sums up the nature of the reptilian MSM. Glad I don't have to eat in the same room as these disgraces to honest journalism.

from cuckchan so probably

Underrated post tbh