Pedoshits nightmare

BANG BANG BANG

SHERIFFS DEPARTMENT!! SEARCH WARRANT SEARCH WARRANT

what do fucking idiots?

most of them probably don't have records and would just eat the charges and end up on sex offender's list

I was v& before because of threats I made online.
Didn't have anything incriminating and was let off, although, I had to go for an interview or two at the police station and they confiscated my phone for a week.

i remember you saying that in another thread. what is it you said and on what chan?

I implied I was going to blow up my school and shoot the survivors about 2 years ago on 4chan, it was obviously just a shitpost, I even said that it was bait a few minutes after I posted it, but the police showed up 2 days later.
I live in Ireland, too, so I was under the assumption that the mods wouldn't go out of their way to report a crime outside of their jurisdiction, but clearly they did.
They confiscated my phone, on which I had pictures of dead bodies and a pdf of the Anarchists Cookbook, but they didn't even mention that when I went for my interview at the police station.
I suppose I got what I deserved for being an edgelord.

And an idiot

please post

Go on

Story time:
I had a fun 4 hour conversation with the Australian Federal Police about my religious and political views.

Sucks to be American

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say you left out the parts about browsing Holla Forums and hating niggers and Jews.

More like SWAT.

I may have left out the fact I think we are overdue for a revolution because I view it as the only way the people could regain their fundamental rights under the current political climate.

BREECH BREECH BREECH

set up a series of 7 vibranium doors

Probably smart

Implying the Sheriffs aren't the biggest Pedo's of them all…

AM I BEING DETAINED?

AM I FREE TO GO?

YES YOU ARE BEING DETAINED, WE CAN DETAIN YOU FOR 24 HOURS WITHOUT CHARGE.

I DO NOT CONSENT TO A SEARCH

Relax and lawyer up as my remote backup site is out of jurisdiction. Having no storage media at all causes confusion and anger at wasted police time!

Hit my kill button and be confident the drive that had my encryption keys is dead.

lol

bump

would you like to have a cup of tea perhaps while we discuss what brought you so far from home?(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

someone on rampage instead of doing relaxing yoga

whatever works for you :3

bumparino.