Shillary attacks Trump on her snapchat account

Shillary's campaign team just posted a series of 10 images attacking Trump on her snapchat account. Her snapchat name is "hillaryclinton".

I've been following this account for a couple of months or and until now it has been boring footage of the witch speeching and doing photo opportunities.

First five of ten images in this post, following five in the next post.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MD9F1t9GQzA?t=234
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

last five here

Is it a little salty in here?

that banter is deplorable mr sandwich

Her social media is run liz mair esque personalities who make themselves look bad simply by the nature of how they make their arguments. Always whiny and condescending. Actually fucking including a definition of the word deplorable in a demeaning fashion. They make their argument like children because mentally they are.

that's really the best they have?
he totally deflated their angle of attack and they're just bulling ahead with it. It's hilarious.

It's funny because she started it.

The definitions of the 'difficult' words together with the compositions and pics of trump… They are really trying to appeal to social media users, and completely failing.

Looks like panic to me. The lower the ratings the lower the blows.

SAD!

low energy as fuck

I don't think she actually started it, but she was pushing it long before Trump was.

The bigger issue "birhterism" is that almost everybody influential who promoted it was a kike:

It's literally straight out of the Protocols.

kek, the butthurt is real

The most obnoxious thing about this is calling it racist. If Obama were white and his birth was called into question, it's not racist, but just because he's black, anything you fucking say about him not of the utmost positivity is automatically racist, even if race has nothing to do with it. This sort of shit got real fucking old a real fucking long time ago.

I can't even recognize that social media platform… what is that?

Is it some mobile-phone only thing?

I thought snapchat was just so teens could trade pictures of their pussies with guys they liked.

Thats a trap.
The based kind

Goddammit, after all the insanity with Trump I can't see political propaganda with such low energy

What are elections of the future going to be like?
People won't stand for low-energy fuckery anymore.

NO APOLOGIES

I don't think they're failing to connect with social media users, who are mostly college aged starbucks cucks. They are failing to connect with actual voters who are people like your average neighborhood grandmother and plumber who don't have the same cuck mindset and have never used twitter in their lives.

No she isn't you turbo kike

BTFO

I've been trying to encourage Holla Forums to jump on Snapchat, Vine, etc before our enemies got a head start, maybe you'll finally get your asses into gear now.

Need more of these to spread. Imagine how pissed she'll get.

forgot
Hillary 4 lulcow 2016

Any advice, like how much truth can those services take before getting banned?

It shows the sharp contrast of the two styles.

Trump: Short and to the point attacks, very brutal (low energy Jeb, Kasich eats like a slob). Uses odd words if he has to (bigly, sad!, etc). He ponders over how to deliver the most effective surgical attack.

Hillary: Long, bloviating attacks full of smarter-than-thou words to appeal to English language majors working at Starbucks. Sometimes blurting out 10 or more rambling tweets.

T: Copies and pastes pics the campaign sent him of stuff he found on the net. Open to suggestions, ideas, and information sent to him.

H: Professionally made photoshops by high paid numales with a pink mohawk, twirly mustache and pussy glasses. Secretive, and walled off from the everyman. Can't take a shit without focus grouping her turds first.

T: effective
H: dissaussive

They all remind me of our classic edit…

well fuck. I'm a #cruzmissile now

Depends, since the images disappear after a while (and you can't screenshot) nobody notices stuff.

LEGO SUPPORTS WHITE SUPREMACISTS BY ALLOWING THEIR BLOCKS TO TAKE THE SHAPE OF POPULAR ALT-RIGHT ICON PEPE

LEGO IS TRANSPHOBIC BECAUSE THEIR BLOCKS ONLY ATTACH USING BINARY GENDER PIECES

LEGO IS RACIST BECAUSE ONLY WHITE PEOPLE CAN AFFORD THEM

Trump's been a political figure since the 2000s, stop trying to rewrite his story.

Are you referring to his reform party run?
Or his general political bantz going back to the 80s?

Also I wouldn't worry about this snapchat thing too much, lads. Those messages just delete themselves

If all else fails hop on a app that is populated by indifferent and lazy attention whores, truly ingenious!

This surely will discredit and shame Trump to the point that he drops out!

It's actually "big league"

Noticed she's really ratcheting up the propaganda.

Every day her staff is tweeting up a storm, hoping one of them will get in front of people and stick.

Smells like desperation - but remember that a cornered and wounded animal is also a dangerous one.

Expect her to literally throw everything she has at Trump over the next month and a half.

Notice they almost always cover his eyes or he is looking away. This seems like a persuasion technique to dehumanize him.

even the dumbest normalfags I know aren't dumb enough to fall for this. I know people who voted for Obama and Bernie who talk about how much they hate Hillary and are considering voting for Trump just to make sure she doesn't get elected.

literally nobody likes this cunt.

It's the same way with Hillary supporters - they're all voting for her because they listen to the media and therefore hate Trump. None of them actually like her. They just dislike Trump. That's why the left has been so painfully low energy this entire election. There's fucking nothing for them to rally behind.

Bernie would've gotten enthusiasm at least.

youtu.be/MD9F1t9GQzA?t=234

Just found this vid. Hillary's a total fucking bitch. More news at 11, I know.

Ffs who cares what shillary tweets? She's a dumb cunt and she's gonna lose anyway. She's not even funny dumb like tumblrinas, she's just boring dumb.

We should make a version of that with BIll Clinton in the background.

Lazy sack of shit.