Was just a prank bruh

was just a prank bruh

The horror movie industry really has killed the clown business. Sad really.

it's not like the evil clown meme came out of nowhere

Brilliant ^^

Cut my life into pieces, this is my last resort

I feared clown before the horror kino industries

Pretty faggy of you

I want to fugg the middle pic

you can't. there's a dozen clowns inside her vagina.

What's wrong with you?

Apart from being a homo, this Gacy fellow was a very impressive man. Run-of-the-mill serial killers had their sights on weak and fragile women, where Gacy was after young strong men. It seems to me that this guy's talent and drive is something very unique, even among meme serial killers of the past.

HUMILIATION, NO BREEDING

That's a shit trick tbh

what happen to that chick from Big Comfy Couch?
I always had a thing for her when i was younger

Well, it's not her area of expertise. She's obviously a cockromancer.

why is she dressed like a clown when she's clearly a magician?

She does parties (unfortunately not bachelor parties) she does a few tricks, juggles and paints kids faces. Apparently the industry is still alive and well in Mexico.

I've fantasized about hiring her for my niece's birthday for purely selfish reasons.

do it, man. if she's mexican, her rates can't be very high.

Would ya?

That scene is actually quite good.

Yeah, and he got his ass kicked. One WOP kid actually subdued him.

So much unleashed ego.

Is a tranny?

Do you have more webms of this abomination?

Stephanie Brite/Steven Joseph

l no longer hate clowns

Nope, definitely not.

The psychiatric assessment I just filed with the Agency lists Male BPD, Gender Integrity Disorder, and Dr. Narcissism here. But only one of you.

First one to stop transitioning gets to stay in my household!

All "women" are trannys. Actual females went extinct 32 years ago.

I like how this line of thinking is going. Holla Forumsaks will end up excluding themselves from the reproduction pool and trannies will become fully accepted as equals to women.

Holy shit, she is saying that her life is like the dark circles and then "jesus" came and gave her life colors, slowly he gave her life more color until it went dark again.

I think she is saying she is depressed and was raped.

it's like that joke about a man who goes to the doctor, complaining that life seems cruel and pointless, and then the doctor tells him to go see the great clown Pagliacci, at which point the man breaks down in tears and says: "But doctor, I am Pagliacci!"