Opinions on this man?

Opinions on this man?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/national-security/2016/01/13/5-lies-the-obama-administration-told-to-defend-irans-humiliating-seizure-of-navy-sailors/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ugly

fast talking kike who has memorized every single neo-con talking point out there. He talks fast to pretend that he is smart.

Is he truly a neocon? Seems less like one and more like a classic Republican to me.

Neoconservatives typically don't have any views on social issues, they refer more to foreign policies and stuff like the war on iraq and stuff.

With everything said, Ben often makes ridiculous claims, like saying Travyon Martin violently assaulted someone or the like

Not in the traditional sense. He supports Israel's wars just like a traditional neocon but he also pretends to be anti-SJW as to gain a bigger following on the internet because he knows it's popular. He's basically a neo-con 2.0, we will see more of his kind in the future, I guarantee it.

He's a conservative. Not much more to say.

yeah but his support for neoconservatism comes from him being a jew

yeah exactly, what's your point?

Alt-right windbag that gets a rager from shutting down fat sjws.

Try again faggot

To anyone who thinks Ben Shapiro isn't a neocon, here he is desperately trying to imply that we should go to war with Iran, back when he was at kikebart:

breitbart.com/national-security/2016/01/13/5-lies-the-obama-administration-told-to-defend-irans-humiliating-seizure-of-navy-sailors/

Useless kikeservative who clueless people think is edgy for picking the low-hanging fruit (i.e., going after social justice warriors).

An obvious Jew that is a Zionist.

Israel first, USA second.

Okay?

He's a anti white midget kike

his sister is hot AF

she looks like Ben in drag

I like him for most of what he says but hate that hes a Zionist.

kike
>>>/oven/

user, i don't think you understand what neocon means

Jewish men are awesome. I love jewish people. Judiasm rocks.

His views on economics, liberty, freedom of speech and killing babies are on point. In his talks he keeps the kike shilling throttled back to 0. His arguments are easy to understand to and to apply in your own conversations.

I would recommend watching vid related. And the one with Piers Morgan where he pulls the holocaust guard justifying the 2nd.

post that on Holla Forums see how far you get

no one would reply on Holla Forums, because it's obvious b8

He didn't say any of those things, though.

You mean manlet.

user pls go to Holla Forums and lurk 2 years

Shhhhh, you'll wake them from their delusional fantasies.

Look at that nose

Nope
He has a very superficial understanding
I'll agree with this one
Fuck off with your emotional, logically stunted bullshit.

you fuck off babymurderer

Murder is a legal term. That's why the crafty kike is careful with his words and only refers to it as """killing babies""".

Why does his sister have black anus?

Ben Shapiro's sister has black anus. But why?

cunt destroyer

That's what happens when you don't use bleach. The strippers use bleach.
Also, kikes are half shitskin so, there's that

Jews exist because of inbreeding, they have a lot of weird traits.

Black anus is a fine restaurant, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

r34?

I think she's bleached it since then.