Largest Aquifer potentially contaminated

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/aBsXG
stopthegreatlakesnucleardump.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

archive.is/aBsXG

no one cares

radioactive gators here we come.

that's pretty bad, but unless the jews did the sinkhole, this is not Holla Forums material

Goddamn sinkholes are terrifying.

Florida, America's Worst State.

TEENAGE
MUTANT
NINJA
TURTLES

TEENAGE
MUTANT
NINJA
TURTLES

well, ok, I guess it counts as news

more like teenage mutant whore gators

i'd like that a lot too

Degenerates like you belong on a cross.

wouldn't being on a cross make us the saviors of a cuckolded semite religion?

ah, so close to getting that 1st spot, 0.05$ were subtracted from your account

Looks like Florida man is finally getting a prestige class.

It's a state that literally had "low-energy" Jeb as the governor. Also the climate is never good. Beat that.

In all seriousness, a lot of people are going to die slow painful deaths.

wonder how much dragon cock you can fit in one of those qt otters

Trust the degenerate furfag piece of shit to try and start a D&C.

Trump has a project he can win Florida with, fixing this shit.

take your meds

Florida has no state income tax. My friend who went to UF bought a home on a 'sinkhole risk' property (there was a tiny opening in one part of the yard) for about 10 grand. Originally that house would have been worth 200k+. They did geologic surveys and reinforced it with concrete so it's as sound as can be now.

here user, i found trumps plan for florida

ITT we have pic related
Furries need to fucking die in a fire.

Their sole purpose is to derail the thread. Hide and report lads.

getting triggered fam? i thought only tumblr got triggered, you know, because they're mostly mentally unstable fat women, oh wait, i forgot Holla Forums and tumblr are the same

Good point. Back on point this is pretty fucking dire. If that aquifer is contaminated won't that affect agriculture as well as domestic use? Hopefully that shit doesn't spread and the company gets some class action up in their shit.

Good, hope all the spics there get cancer

Should have listened fam. They tried to warn you. It's too late.

kill yourself newfag

Mosaic is the only US producer of phosphorus, which is itself a "unofficial" strategic resource
They won't get touched

Colour me shocked. Can we agree once we've made up some ground to cut the damn corruption down. Fucking yids ruined our shit with greed.

Damn, that's pretty ridiculous. Where are the trust busters when you need them?

Thanks for the fapbait, wanker. I doubt you even have any more of that stuff.

I'm on nofap, good luck trying to get me to shoot out

hey guys, we have a degenerate here!

sound the alarm and call the mods

Obviously there's some cleanup to be made.

Uhhhh, maybe they shouldn't be putting those kind of plants with tons of toxic shit in Florida?

Why should they care? The make money, Florida makes money so they don't care, and the people get fucked so they can go and give money to the medical industry and make more money for people who don't care.

Checked.
And yes there is quite a lot of societal correction in order. Pic related.
But to try and steer this shit back on course what are we looking at in terms of real damage to the aquifers if it is contaminated?

I believe the ultimate question is where to begin.

Any chance of this affecting the Great Lakes? under water…water…doesn't travel that far from state to state right?

Highly unlikely or other words no. That aquifer will cause three eyes and flippers from Louisiana to Georgia though.

Without drinking water, WE ALL FUCKING DIE! This IS pol material!

The Zog wants to destroy our food and water supply, and tey're doing a great job of it through the energy conglomerates. They're even pumping waste water from fracking into the motherfucking yellowstone culdera!

By that logic, there shouldn't be any kind of regulations at all. Just poison our shit up with mercury and lead, if you can make a buck.

Here user- rest at ease. I bet there is even a sale going on:

www.infowarsstore.com/preparedness/water-filtration.html

Oh, well, ok.

Still, I do not want the wildlife of florida, except for the herpes monkeys, to suffer. Fuck dem herpes monkeys. Love the reptiles though.

honestly just the Eastern half is shit.

Nothing to see here
Trust us we will "test" your water

hahaha get bent southcucks

California is louder and more obnoxious but Florida is twice as pozzed and has more brown people if such a thing can possibly be imagined

Plus, all south western states have swamp niggers which are somehow even worse than normal American niggers.

I love the ocean, why are coastal cities always extra degenerate?

The price of living innawoods. I'm already dead.

None of us knew how autistic Jeb really was until the presidential debates. Governor campaigns tend to be pretty low energy to begin with, which is excellent cover for a politician like Jeb.

You're next, yankee.

Their cities are about to shut down because of the gasoline shortage referenced in

Fuck'em

>π—§π—˜π—˜π—‘π—”π—šπ—˜ 𝗠𝗨𝗧𝗔𝗑𝗧 π—‘π—œπ—‘π—π—” 𝗧𝗨π—₯π—§π—Ÿπ—˜π—¦

stopthegreatlakesnucleardump.com/
Just wait until those useless Canadians fuck all of us over too

The answer lies within. Seek it there.

This sounds like when the EPA fucked over everything they were paid to protect.

Hence the problem with attaching a dollar value to everything you nitwit.

Fuck that, Florida's the wild west of the South. Tons of jobs, affordable real estate, no gun control, no state income tax, etc.

Just don't live in the sprawl wasteland of Miami/Ft Lauderdale or near Orlando where money's extracted from tourists.

you are either a retard or a shill.

You've got 25% to go, hop to it.

working on it

they already are fucking up big time with that number 5 pipeline through the straights also they spilled a shitload of their tarsand shit in Kzoo

Its the prevailing thought by people who own these companies and those letting them. It shouldn't be so, but such manipulation and corruption is neither new or confined, its everywhere.