TRUMP VISITS LITTLE HAITI IN FLORIDA - CNN WALKS OUT

TRUMP VISITS LITTLE HAITI IN FLORIDA - CNN WALKS OUT

The (((media))) literally runs away when the Haitians start talking about how the Clinton Foundation ripped them off.

Face it Holla Forums - no matter how many times you say the word "nigger", you'll never hurt as many blacks as Hillary has.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xp-pTg2-Js4

Other urls found in this thread:

freebeacon.com/issues/clinton-foundation-hq-protested-for-missing-money-in-haiti-recovery/
freebeacon.com/politics/haitians-protest-outside-hillary-clintons-office-over-billions-stolen-by-clinton-foundation/
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/03/05/gold-mine-hillary-clintons-brother-granted-super-rare-mining-permit-from-haiti-after-state-dept-sent-country-billions/
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/03/20/hillary-clintons-brother-defends-gold-mine-deal-i-raise-money-for-a-lot-of-people/
youtu.be/x5IS6Ya005E
youtube.com/watch?v=ackAaQzTmJw
npr.org/2015/06/03/411524156/in-search-of-the-red-cross-500-million-in-haiti-relief
archive.is/t3ocE
dailycaller.com/2016/09/17/ex-haitian-senate-president-says-bill-clinton-once-tried-to-bribe-him/
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/video-haitian-americans-go-off-on-clintons-during-trump-visit-to-florida/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the fuck

wrong fucking link

kek'd

Media pissed as hell that Trump has REKT their narrative control

Good shit
Another demographic secured

Don't really like it, to be honest. After everything that niggers have done to us, I'm just flat out not interested in any understanding or cooperation with them at all.

what have they done? really done?

God the Media is fucking done in this country.

Just fucking done, they are no longer the Gatekeepers.

Is that a fucking oil drum those Haitians are using as a podium? God damn, when will 3rd worlders evolve?

You have to play the Jews own game. Get what you need from them and then after that fuck em.

That sounds like a challenge

I don't want to derail the thread any further. I said what I said.

There is plenty of material right on this board and others – that you should have already spent months if not years reading before you ever even considered hitting that post button here. Spoonfeeding newfags, or in your case obvious niggers trying to blend in, isn't on the docket.

Polite sage.

Niggers haven't really done anything since as a race they have no real agency. They've always been tools.

They're either used by Whites to pick cotton and pick rubber, used by the Chinese to mine resources, or used by the Jews to fuck with Whites.

I don't want to hurt them just like I don't want to mess up my shoes by stepping on roaches. I want them away from me. Also, jewish tools hurt everybody with money. The Clintons hurt whites much more than blacks since whites have more money to leech from.

I'd put good money up that that isn't what's happening here. Time will tell.

Clinton Foundation HQ Protested For ‘Missing Money’ In Haiti Recovery

freebeacon.com/issues/clinton-foundation-hq-protested-for-missing-money-in-haiti-recovery/

The Clinton Foundation is facing protests due to its mismanagement of resources for the post-earthquake recovery efforts of Haiti. Five years after a disastrous earthquake ripped through the small island nation, disturbing reports of a lack of progress in the country’s recovery have angered many Haitian Americans.

The country is still in ruin. Only 900 homes have been built in the last five years even though over $10 billion was donated from the international community to help rebuild Haiti. The Clinton Foundation, which led fundraising efforts for the recovery, has been the focus of many protests.

Haitians Protest Outside Hillary Clinton’s Office Over ‘Billions Stolen’ by Clinton Foundation

freebeacon.com/politics/haitians-protest-outside-hillary-clintons-office-over-billions-stolen-by-clinton-foundation/

Haitian activists protested outside of the Clinton Foundation in New York over the loss of “billions of dollars” that was meant to help rebuild after the devastating 2010 earthquake. The activists are claiming the money was stolen through the Haiti Reconstruction Commission that was headed by Bill Clinton. In January 2015, the Clinton Foundation was the target of protests for wasting more than $10 billion and awarding contracts to non-Haitian companies.

I'm not interested in the NIDF arguments anymore. Don't waste your time.

Checked. Fuck the media.

Ha ha, kill yourself

That .gif is so obviously staged
the nigger is reading

Difference between us and (((them))) is that (((they))) treat niggers as pets and niggers that are aware are infuriated.

They rather deal with straight up in your face racists than closet racists that have treat them as children.

Victory for our cause doesn't involve niggers at all. We aren't the Republican party. We aren't "conservatism". We aren't capital.

Maybe you should breed your daughter to a few bucks and then you'd really win.

It's true and this makes me so sad.

This is true, which is probably why Rockwell got along with the NOI so well.

Every poster here knows. This is Holla Forums. All of this shit is baby steps.

Hillary Clinton’s Brother Granted Super-Rare Mining Permit from Haiti After State Dept. Sent Country Billions

breitbart.com/big-government/2015/03/05/gold-mine-hillary-clintons-brother-granted-super-rare-mining-permit-from-haiti-after-state-dept-sent-country-billions/

Hillary Clinton’s Brother Defends Haiti Gold Mine Deal: ‘I Raise Money for a Lot of People’

breitbart.com/big-government/2015/03/20/hillary-clintons-brother-defends-gold-mine-deal-i-raise-money-for-a-lot-of-people/

Losing is your cause. Winning is my cause, which involves the deployment of tactical niggers.

Not sure if you're being serious or just looking for an argument, but the disproportionate crime rate attributed to niggers is pretty well documented, as is the downward spiral communities are forced into the moment niggers are introduced.

It's pretty sad, especially when that organization can afford a

Not until dotr, anyway

He isn't going to win on white votes alone.

This.
checked

Praise Kek

Yes, I'm aware. That was the implication in what I said. The de-radicalizing effect and enthusiasm for system participation his candidacy is generating on this board is a negative development.

We'll see if I'm right or you guys are right in another 10 or so years.

only people who will be left out from future eugenics have gone through crime.

It has never affected me so my point still stands.

How many cocks do you enjoy sucking OP. Not only did you post the wrong link, when you acknowledged your fuckup you didn't bother posting the correct one

youtu.be/x5IS6Ya005E

Why didn't anyone bother posting this
Day if the rope is around the corner, lads

You're wrong and gay.

He did you faggot. The video he embeded.

You and this guy are obvious niggers so you don't really rate.

omg yur sutch a faaaaaaaaaaag DDDD:

Have you ever heard of the term "useful idiots"?

We will still be the nigger hating machine even after we get Trump elected.

For us, the spic and nigger voters are useful idiots.

Don't forget that Jews have been using using idiots themselves for a long time.

oh you know they've pushed us out of our historic neighborhoods and ruined most large cities

Note that there were 1,882,881 million male blacks between the ages of 18-24 in 1993, when they achieved the world's record in homicide, killing each other and lots of Whites at a RATE of 380 per 100,000 population. What this means is that 18-24 y.o. blacks, who constituted less than 0.8% of the population, managed to kill 6,650 Americans all by themselves, a quarter of all the homicides in the entire country of 256 million OTHER Americans.

You're probably a kike so you don't count lel

Put that shit on an info graph!

Stop talking about how much you hate niggers and instead do some digging on the Clinton Foundation and Haiti. Maybe there's something in the Wikileaks e-mails.

This will be the very last post I make in this thread because it's just circular. You believe that they are the useful idiots. I believe it's quite obviously the other way round.

It will be some time before we get an answer.

Hahahahahahahahaha, yeah, go to bed Mordecai.

Browsing on mobile is torture
:^(

WTF are you even talking about? Work on your sentence structure.

If you haven't shared this video with 29 people you fucked up

It does come across as staged in the audio. Seems like Vine shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=ackAaQzTmJw

Polite sage for going OT.

WE WUZ KANG N SHEET!
I could not resist

Let's start with the rape, and end with the parasitism.

Okay listen you fucking yakateers I have a folder full of nigger stuff just like the rest of you, including posts describing lawyers and teachers dealing with them (you've seen 'em), but this isn't the fucking thread for that.

This is the thread where you pull out your blackface Twitter accounts and start spreading CNN IS RACIST all over black Twitter.

Learn how to play 2D chess

stop trying to change the subject of the thread

>The (((media))) literally runs away when the Haitians start talking about how the Clinton Foundation ripped them off.

when the Haitians start talking about how the Clinton Foundation ripped them off.

LET'S FOCUS ON THAT IN THIS THREAD

I would argue blacks at one point were trying to better themselves, to become "the white man", it ended after Luther King, their shitty behavior started getting excused instead of punished, muh racism and cultural marxism obliged made is so "black culture" was revered, jews cashed in, promoting rap and shit. The government paid them to do nothing. Black people became niggers, they stopped trying to better themselves. they lost their role models, whites became evil and not the strict parent they needed.

Not saying blacks can achieve the same level as whites, but they widened the gap a lot. smart niggers are more rare than before. if not outright just decent niggers.

TFW you realize you haven't even begun to peek!

exactly.
all we need is for a significant fraction of them to not pick up the phone when the Hillary volunteers call on election day to drive them to the polls.

Or take the free ride to the polls and stab their former masters in the back with a Trump vote

This. Set BLM on CNN and Hillary and have the leftists fight each other. I don't understand how people would be against leftists fighting against each other while hurting Hillary.

We better just play 4D checkers, any Dimensional Chess will go right over the stupid heads of most niggers

What media group is this that films themselves leaving?

THIS

Honestly the whole thing is just a means to an end.
Trump gets to shit on Hillary for being corrupt and gets to "defend" blacks against "liberal" "tolerant" Hillary.
The Haitian mud eaters get to tell the world Hillary wrecked their country

Maybe we can have them put a voodoo spell on hillary.

Everybody wins

Brilliant!

This for A-game strategy

Yes, we know the nogs in Haiti will never build a first world nation but shit, Hillary stealing all their rebuilding funds and giving contracts to her cronies is fucked up and makes shit worse there causing them to want to come here. This is a win win issue for us.

wew.

Meme it.

Definitely a good strategy to go with.

No. Kill all blacks.

Later, motherfucker. Holy shit, just focus more energy on taking out the Clintons.

Stop being stupid. Was Trump's trolling of the media not inspiring enough?

He's just a shill trying to derail. Don't sweat it. Just mock him.

Holy shit, you can do more than one thing at once.

Yes, I totally believe you now!

Turn the stolen gold into Fool's Gold, with a curse on it. Let's see what happens then.

Hey, dipshit. Try again with an actual argument. If you’re going to rile up niggers, you have to tell them that CNN refused to let their people have a voice. You have to get them to demand equal air time, otherwise das rassis.

I just don't understand how he can't see the long term. He can focus on this shit himself if he wants.

Now, about that voodoo. Is it too big of a risk?

Seriously, are you a nigger?

VISION BLURRY, KNEES WEAK
CATHETER HAS SPRUNG A LEAK
EVERY TIME SHE TELLS A LIE
SHIT RUNS DOWN HER INNER tHIGH
VOODOO WHO DO?
KEK DO YOU DO
BY FIRE MONKEY, KEK AND TRUMP
ON LIVE TV SHE'LL TAKE A DUMP
BOWELS VOIDED, VIEWERS GASP
SHE SLIPS AND FALLS ON HER FAT ASS

need an email for new twitters, anyone know of a good email that won't ask for a bunch of info and take forever to set up?

No.

Impressive, very nice.

Gmx

Yeah. it's what he deserves. That or getting filtered. They've been out in full force lately. Not even a plan, just impotent pant shitting. It's one thing to look up to Hillary and another to imitate her.

wew

Then why are you talking about voodoo like a dumb nigger that worships chicken bones?

"Mr. Trump! Why did it take so long!?"

OOSH! I can feel the buttmad tooshy taint from here.

Because of these posts:

Stop sperging out and at least have the decency to check the dubs I had in my last post.

Checked.

There's also this thing called the Clinton Bush Haiti Fund that was set up just after the earthquake and I think – I'm not sure – that a lot of the Red Cross money ended up in their hands.

Recently we learned that Haitians got almost nothing tangible from American Red Cross:

In Search Of The Red Cross' $500 Million In Haiti Relief

npr.org/2015/06/03/411524156/in-search-of-the-red-cross-500-million-in-haiti-relief

NPR and ProPublica went in search of the nearly $500 million and found a string of poorly managed projects, questionable spending and dubious claims of success, according to a review of hundreds of pages of the charity's internal documents and emails, as well as interviews with a dozen current and former officials. The Red Cross says it has provided homes to more than 130,000 people, but the number of permanent homes the charity has built is six.

actually that was mostly jews too

Pick one my melanin rich friend.

Hi Satan.

I barely post at all and this is the third time I've gotten satan trips in the last week.

As trump's internet people we have to do this. He gave us the set up, now we knock it down.

His goal recently has been to get just enough blacks to kill the Dems electoral advantage. She and her campaign are in panic mode over the internal polling numbers , they know Trump's nog strategy is working. Because they were so sure of their lock on the black vote they never thought about defending it, this was 100% unexpected and they have no defense plan.

So this birther thing came up out of nowhere because her campaign in conjunction with the media had a weekend's worth of attacks lined up, beginning with Trump's speech today which was obviously 180 degrees away from what they expected.

This was supposed to be her come back with relentless birther talk and racism accusations until Nov. 8. They are all off balance and without a plan now.

There has never been a better time to strike a division like this. Haiti, BLM and CNN, perfect attack surface.

is there a keyword search in the new DNC leaks? If there is does anyone have a link?

5:40
Most important part check it out.

I wish Trump would say there should be a Congressional investigation on the missing Red Cross funds and the Clinton Bush Haiti Fund. That would force the media to talk about Haiti and the missing money. Americans gave something like $500 millions after the earthquake and almost none of their money went to Haitians . Instead it looks like a lot of it went to the Clinton Foundation(s).

I don't have the time to search but if any of you has the time or the patience to do a little digging at Wikileaks.org it would be a good idea. Perhaps there's something about the gold mining permit Hillary's brother received

Honestly, the majority of Holla Forums probably doesn't mind the concept of blacks existing. Most Holla Forumsacks hate blacks being in white countries, but don't mind the idea of having blacks live in their own sovereign country (Africa for the Africans, Asia for the Asians, white countries for white people, etc.) Hillary Clinton along with Jewish subversives just fucks over blacks any chance they get, they just fuck over white people more

Absolutely. All niggers must hang, delete this video

how did he resist the temptation to wipe

underrated

Trump is trying to D+C the Democrats, you dumb faggot.

Probably need to consult your training manual subtlety.

Consult with your commanding officer if you're having trouble derailing.

Hopefully you're wrong, because it's just terrible that niggers exist at all.

14:18 is what you're watching for, I think

He's right we are all moderate alt-right judeo-christians and want love and peace throughout the world.

I CAN HARDLY HANDLE THE LEVELS OF HAPPENING ANYMORE

HOLY FUCK

You say that now, but you'll worship any "based" man who kills a black criminal, be they spic, nigger.. Well, you probably won't praise a kike for it, at least.
Everybody digging anything out of them will simply be labeled a shill, what matters is that you and your group get to play contrarian together.

Pretty amazing when you think about it.

Those are some big houses.

This one tends to get the most normie laughs:

COUGHING FIT, PANTS OF SHIT
ILLARY WILL HAVE TO QUIT
NO MORE CAN SHE GIVE A SPEECH
WITHOUT SPITTOON WITHIN REACH
NASTY PHLEGM, PUTRID BILE
DRIBBLE DOWN HER CHIN, MEANWHILE
EVERY TIME SHE TELLS A LIE
SHIT RUNS DOWN HER INNER THIGH
ANAL SPHINCTER CANNOT CLENCH
DIAPER CAN'T CONTAIN THE STENCH
STOMACH CHURNS, TRIES TO LEAVE
LIVE ON STAGE SHE STARTS TO HEAVE
SLIPS ON VOMIT, POOP AND PEE
BREAKS HER NECK ON LIVE TV

Verbal insults are just a game for most people. Stealing.. isn't.

Jesus, I hope he's fucking listening.

If Trump wants to start an investigation into Hillary Clinton's crimes, dragging in tow the 'investigative reporters…' with him, he can start with Mena. A lotta dead bodies there would like to get their voices heard. The attached video is just to wet your whistle. There's abunch of them on jewtube.

Investigating Hillary while campaigning, that might even convert some of those lefty idealists that work for CNN.

But you should delete that .gif you used in the O.P. still.

Ex-Haitian Senate President Says Bill Clinton Once Tried To Bribe Him

archive.is/t3ocE
dailycaller.com/2016/09/17/ex-haitian-senate-president-says-bill-clinton-once-tried-to-bribe-him/

"Speaking at a Trump campaign event in Little Haiti, Sansaricq explained that he became president of the Senate in 1994, a year during which the Clinton presidency attempted to oust the oppressive military regime in Haiti by threat of invasion. Sansaricq said that in order to try to “appease” him at the time, Clinton sent Bill Richardson, a former U.S. Representative of New Mexico.

Sansaricq said he spoke with Richardson for four hours during the visit in an attempt to persuade him not to invade Haiti, asking him to “take the message back to President Clinton.”

A week later, the American embassy sent an anonymous messenger back to Sansaricq, who allegedly told him that if he “sided” with Bill Clinton in the invasion, he would become “the richest man in Haiti.”
Sansaricq said he declined the offer because he “loves [his] country.” He added that a week later, by executive order, President Clinton revoked his visa. Sansaricq, who ran for a House seat in 2012, said he was a U.S. resident at the time and that he is now a citizen.

In addition to these allegations, Sansaricq claimed that the Clinton Foundation withheld billions of dollars of donations from Haiti following the 2010 earthquake and called upon the charity to “disclose the audit of all the money.” "

This isn't the first time that libtard media ran away from niggers. Remember ABC?

Who put them here? Who put their foot down and stopped every single attempt to get them out? Who were the majority of conspirators who killed Abraham Lincoln before he could send them away?
You need to get better at shifting attention away from yourself kike.

and Trump isn't surprised…

I love how butthurt you can tell someone is by their post count. Despite what gamergoyim thought, fewer posts is best. I've never seen a user with (5+) that ever added anything insightful to a conversation.

Also if Don wants to cuck the DNC out of the black vote I'll have a laugh over it. He is doing enough for the white race, especially when he said he would bring us back to 1960s demographics.

that's a whole new level of CTR, congratulations

Anyway, every minority race in America should watch this

VIDEO=> Haitian Americans GO OFF on Clintons During Trump Visit to Florida

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/video-haitian-americans-go-off-on-clintons-during-trump-visit-to-florida/

"Dozens of Haitian activists protested outside of Hillary Clinton’s office in March [of last year] over the “Billions Stolen” by the Clinton Foundation in hurricane relief funds.

In November Haitian activists held a protest outside of Bill Clinton’s Harlem office. The activists want Bill Clinton what he has done with the $6 billion collected for Haitian earthquake reconstruction.

The activists also denounced Hillary Clinton’s role as US Secretary of State in the installation of Michel “Sweet Micky” Martelly as a puppet president who has accelerated the US and white power destruction and plunder of Haiti.

The protesters claim the $10 billion that was collected was wildly mismanaged."

mugged
theft
grabbed my junk twisted and pulled, not fucking kidding.
all sorts of shit.
i do live with a high class high quality black women from actual africa which i do and am completely comfortable with redpilling to a surprisingly great extent when we happen to hop out for a smoke at the same time or something. but fuck man. all the shit.

they fucking hate us and they treat us like that. you should understand why.
you know we've been under effective surveillance by our own, them, all others, and the state probably for how long now?
we can't be ourselves. we are second class citizens in almost all of our countries.
the number of times my interactions have been that of coercion by them is un-fucking-countable.

i'm grateful for those who see through the shit, but it's still not perfect, and as a social trend, it is definitely not the case.