There are people voting for Gary "What is Aleppo" Johnson

Why are there people on this website, as we speak, who are wasting their votes on candidates that will never matter? They're doing more harm than good by splitting up the votes between these third party candidates and Trump.

Any vote not for Hillary isn't wasted.

Gary "funs into the trash" Johnson

He's a faux libertarian bent on fucking over the working class

#feelthejohnson

>Why are there people on this website, as we speak, who are wasting their votes on candidates that will never matter?

I'M PRETTY SURE NOBODY HERE IS VOTING FOR GARY JOHNSON SO TAKE YOUR SLIDE THREAD BACK TO 4CHAN.

gary johnstein is shit? I did not know that.

People here are actually voting for him?

You're right, we should all vote for Hilary :^)

Thank you OP, for your persuasive argument regarding politics :)

I really hate the Aleppo thing is what he's being hammered with. Autistic lolbertarians not giving a shit about that may be the only right move they've made in a while.

Poetry.

Saged right there bucko.

He wanted memes.
He got memes.
:^)

But any vote not for Trump is wasted. Unfortunately, the race is close.

Really? There were a lot of cucks last month/two weeks ago bashing Trump for encouraging "virtue signalling" and for supposed Jew connections. I guess they left to reddit or to /int/.

Hell no, that's not what I'm saying at all. I'm saying that there are some people that still believe that Trump isn't the true GOP candidate, and that people are wasting their vote on somebody else, like Johnson.

Obvious ban evasion.

Just let lolbergs waste their vote. They're feckless

No vote is wasted it's your choice what you do with it. Pisses me off when people say you waste your vote purely because you did not vote for who they wanted.

For the last twenty years the third party vote in the US has always polled significantly higher than the actual election results (most of the time double the actual election day results).

He'll probably get higher than the Lolbertarians did last election, but I doubt it will rise about 5%

This isn't even hidden, you can't be a businessman in New York without dealing with jews. And his family has married who they've married. I think the point that most people want to pass when they bring that before everyone spergs the fuck out is that Trump isn't the goal, but a step. Vote for Trump but the changes America needs go beyond Trumpism.

I'm fine with that, because the GOP have proven to be absolute cucks. If the GOP and neocons burn tomorrow I won't shed a tear. Party loyalty is what got us in this mess in the first place.

The only reason a politician would need to know what Aleppo is would be because he endorsed a foreign policy of intervention in Syria. GJ is a non-interventionist and doesn't want the US to have anything to do with Syria, so why should he be expected to give a shit about it's geography?

Here's how you convert a johnson feeler.
Point them to any article that shows johnsons support of the TPP.
Then explain Trump is the only one that opposes it.
I converted a lolbertarian just a few days ago.

Instant conversion

Daily reminder that the election will be decided by a small handful of apolitical moderates, mostly women, who vote based on their emotional state on election day.

He also supports gun control.

They're either from CTR or from Renegayde/Sinead/Ropeculture and none of them are voting for Gary Johnson.

Stop bumping your pointless thread.