"Russians aren't Whi-"

said the troll

doesn't matter if they're white or not id still fug all of those poundable lolis tbh

go back to pgt vols

im not vols tbh
those are infact poundable and or lovable lolis.

ning about muh evil nazis

they are all Russians, which are best girls

This. I'd love all of them equally then I'd love all over their pretty faces.

kissing?

Not I'd shoot my hot load on all of their faces bar Anna because she's too young tbh.

that's so nice of you. you're still a sicko tbh

slavs have white skin but behave like savage monkeys.also generally slavs dont even like western europeans or americans

good. I don't either. That's why I like Russia. They don't want American influence in their country

t. American

FIXED

And where are you basing this claim for? Money changes everything if you didn't realize that already.

I'm not going to sugar coat it. If there was a chance to have sexual intercourse with OP's lolis bar Anna then I'd do it in a heartbeat. There would be no guilt/ remorse. It is who I am and I can't and won't hide that.

you have potato face

Russians are white.
Slavs are not.
Zhenya is a slav.
Therefore Zhenya is not white.
QED

Why her?

wasted dubs. pls go
Slav is not a race

tbh

Way too young. I'd probably hurt her and that's not pleasurable and all I want to do is love a loli and feel loved back.

admire, don't sexualize

joking aside. thats actually one of the greatest feelings as a pedo having experienced it myself with two differen lolis. one 9 the other 10. they saw me as the cool big brother they never had.its not good to ruing in with sex but if she comes on to you then its hard to say no. it happens because at that age they are horny as fuck but still really ignorant

What's the first one's name?

1) Alisa Sabirova
2) Yana Kazlova
3) Anna Pavaga
4) Zhenya Kotova
5) Kristina Pimenova

what did they mean by this?

Because every one of them is Russian ;0

true. user can you imagine these 5 lolis spit swapping because damn I can.

what means this?

the room is filled with giggling as these 5 lolis undress. they gaze at each others pubescent bodies and giggle and point. pimenova seems to very shy despite being pictured topless and put on the pedostool (heh get it). zhenya and yana are quick to pry pimenova's hands away from her budding breasts and innie cunny. pimenova doesn't seem to be shy anymore and there is a silent agreement that time is nigh. yana, zhenya and alisa start touching pimenova all over, lightly dragging their hands over her soft skin and systematically getting closer her to cuuny. anna doesn't seem to be up for it and is just giggling away while watching the other four lolis going at it. they all grow tired of groping and teasting pimenova and zhenya jumps the gun and kisses pimenova straight on the lips. everyone is giggling now but they know it's okay and pimenova is okay with it. zhenya goes in again for another kiss but this time pushes her tongue against pimenova's soft lips. pimenova doesn't resist and lets zhenya's tongue swirl in her mouth. pimenova is scared at first but eventually she starts swirling her tongue aginst zhenya's. yana, anna and alisa are giggling away while playing with each others cunnies. they are visibily wet but pimenova has surpassed all of the other loli's wetness.
some time passes and yana, alisa and anna grow tired of playing with each other. yana kisses anna and anna kisses alsia. all of them progressively jumping bases. this is where the spit swapping happens.

you took at that time to write that? I don't know what to think ..

Don't lie you liked it. Hell I fucking liked it.

of course. you wrote it from your imagination

I'm just a random user wanting to jack off. I don't have that level of autism to type out a fan fic.

Be happy you're not that much of a spastic to type out that shit

kinda but kys

kinda hot****

Russian is not a race, it is a geographical distinction.
Slav is a genetic distinction, and is therefore appropriately used in the presented argument, which is, in fact, correct.
Zhenya *IS* a shitskin.

Would still fug hard though

degenerates out

No argument from me there, I just had to correct the user who is obviously overly sensitive/defensive about it. (I am a physiological anthropologist, so it is pretty obvious to me.)

seriously, nigger?

Hey LH I see you've made you acquaintance with krissmaurer. What do you think of her becauseI think she has a pretty face and gorgeous eyes.

I'm just an user tbh ;)

O.O
I'm on to you LH.

id hit that tbh

Dieser Mann hier ist Based, tbh

lewd

seek help dude

I've been outed tbh.

MODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODMOSDMOSMODSMODSMODSMODS

samefag

tbh

Slavs are partially descended from Arabs, who are themselves descended from Africans.
So yes, Slavs are not white.

Good Night.

samefag tbh

Good night, anonymous

all me tbh

good night never never land

What was it?

Good night.

all of the cp

and who are you

Delete all of this shit mods pls

kys reddit

not white but very talented

maybe he just likes his music?

OP is surely a faggot.

stop posting children

fuck you. its releveant to the thread and i think this video is funny. especially the little slavic man walking with his mom at 1:19

sageanon, i think you need to discuss that with youtube, not with cripplechan

kek

stop
posting
children

You fucking pedophiles.

what a retard. i'm not even a pedophile

here's the (you)

Thanks, sagefag! I appreciate it very much.

wasted hitler dubs, my dude

those are hitler quads, faggot

these are dubs

i'll grant that it was a 1488, but user, i don't think you understand what "quads" means

omg 1488 DAE feel like a racist bigot? Ask Hitler where his aryan blonde hair and blue eyes came from.

Those eyes…

I am moving to Russia TONIGHT!

f