*blocks your table*

*blocks your table*
what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

es2adizg32j3kob5.onion/
youtube.com/channel/UCWvjQLhtp-3HDMkm0I3I0ZA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's not what tables are for. What a silly girl.

It's a nice table, tho, you have to admit.

As far as the actual table is concerned, yeah, but it'd be far nicer if the red painted finish wasn't marred by all the random shite all over it.

"Random shite"? That's ART, mate!

that loli isn't shite tbh

stop sexualizing her pls

StOp SeXuAlIzInG hEr PlEaSe

hex = spammer

hex = love = jesus = joseph smith = lolis

Mormons wear special underwear. I'm wearing mine right now actually

Laugh maniacally as I reveal that I anticipated her table-blocking antics and laid a trap a few minutes ago by covering the table with contact adhesive.
And then I steal her shoes and run off laughing.

today's meal frog legs

tank mine?

Degenerates out.

I was abused as a child so I turned to the Mormon church for support.

The Stockholm syndrome is getting worse then, I take it?

fake hex get out

I waste too much time here. Hopefully once I find a wife I can fainlly leave this place

FAKE HEX GET OUT

the table? that's weird. why block the table?

She's just being annoying. She doesn't have lay on the table but she chooses to because I'd assume there's adequate seating. Not only that but she is also tainting what I assume to be a sterilized and clean table.
Ask for nicely but assertively to cease these activities because she is bringing shame to our family's name.

what do?

fuck off sagenigger

Don't lie. That table looks filthy and unhygienic.

They look like they want a pillow fight. It's pre-emptive strike time!

Fuck her on the table.

zhenya is non-lewd tbh

this

degenerates out

try have sexual intercourse with at least three of them. if manipulation and bribery doesn't work then physical and mental abuse should do the trick.

Which is it?!

illegal

they should be about legal by now

center, upper row of your pic related, user. that was an easy one. next?

That's also illegal

zhenya best girl

only illegal you get caught anons

Sabirova comes with her

fbi out tbh

oh my god i'm going to drop a load to their feet and there's nothing any of you can do to stop me. hehe

i hope they all come with her tbh

there's nothing I wouldn't give to see a bate video involving one of these girls. i don't even care if they're roasties or not i just want to hear their faint orgasms as they explore their sexuality.

lol

user…

HNNNNNNG those fucking feet

footfags out tbh

i'll take the footfags over the diaperfags tbh

rude

also why not both?

:3

get out

no u

no

es2adizg32j3kob5.onion/

In all honesty I missed you guys.
Footfags and diaperfags are allowed to stay.

hello fbi

this can't be a (((coincidence))).

kys diaperfags

this tbh

have fun getting bored of her eventually and her getting bored of you. then living a miserable life because ur afraid she will cuck you out of money and kids with a divorce

it must be tbh

That's fake Hex you fucking retard

Holy fuck what month is it? The fucking diaperfags are still around wew. Where did you guys go?
Also how can diapers compete with Zhenya?

Three words:
Zhenya in diapers

i'd be willing to see that tbh

grew out of pedophilia tbh

stole my thoughts :3

babyfags should be killed. not joking

holy shit me too. what's that image where this cartoon guy is holding up his finger to say something but then he lowers it because he's contemplating whether to agree or disgree with what has been said because that'd be perfect for this situation.

dat projection tbh

babies are fucking gross. what is attractive about that you fat slob? that type of innocence should never be touched or perverted you sick fuck!. seriously seek help

Nah they're okay. I believe they did most of the shitposting here so it's good to see one of them is back.

M-me too

Could you please elaborate

appreciate your concern but im fine thanks

eheheh

just going to ignore the diaperfags and post some zhenya don't mind me.

youtube.com/channel/UCWvjQLhtp-3HDMkm0I3I0ZA

You know a part of you won't be able to avoid imagining she's wearing diapers in every picture you post.

i don't mind at all, user

not really even back
temporary boredom :3

now off

fuck this place is dark. i think iam out of here

they cant

It's good to see that the pedos really do keep normalfags out.

Do nothing because it's not my fucking table; it's public property

pay particular note to the last few seconds of this song, user

he is not a pedo he is a nepiophiliac(attraction to children under 5). iam far from normal but i cant support that sickness. stop associating pedos with nepios(babyfags)

GAS NOW

cute

Diaperfags are a subset of pedophilia meaning they're also pedophiles but prefer pre pubscent children under 5. Read a fucking book or article before you speak your autism here.

Aww. Well glad you can pop in to say hi.

Pic related

There is nothing wrong with it as long as he doesn't act on his desires. Exactly the same is true of people with 12 inch dicks who fantasize about fucking 6 year olds.

This label creates unnecessary confusion with people who have a diaper fetish (and may also be pedophiles).

i just came

nepi is 0-2

dont care.

pedophilia is the the the primary sexual attraction to pre pubscent children although there are what i assume to be many non exclusive pedophiles. by definition diaperfags are also pedophiles.

Jim should ban diaperfags. its a bad look for the site

>>>/plebbit/

please link an article that uses the word "diaperfag"

that's me tbh

it's debatable though. I don't like them either but it's a 'slippery slope' . first the diapers, then the pedos…

fuck you

Except there's an entire board of diaperfags who are into old hags: >>>/abdl/

>what is a non exclusive pedophile

4 year olds are better lovers tbh

Auto-pedophilia isn't really the same thing.
Once you start labeling people who aren't attracted to children as pedophiles, the word really starts to lose all meaning.

They didn't resist as much, right FBI?

Ephepophile, hebephile, pedophile are grouped into one autistic downright stupid definition, that is anything under 18 is considered pedophilia. Apparently 17 year olds and 6 year olds are the same.

this pisses me off so much

can't "ban" anyone here really

I'm a pedohebeteleiophile tbh

bump

underrated

Pull out blue eyes white dragon on her and destroy the thot

What a delightfully joyous example of free-loving childishness.

Tell her to get off the table and sit down in a chair. If she does not reply she can enjoy the position on the table while I tug her shorts and panties to her ankles, pull up a chair and give her a thorough bare bottom spanking till her cheeks match the table.

put in bag, use table, take bag home, rape her, till she starts aging

play on floor tbh

Please sexualize me.

t. wants to know what it feels like to be desired ;_;

tbh

They are so ugly tbh

(