archive.is/3voWt
archive.is/wgInU
archive.is/aKhE5
archive.is/FLxFm
archive.is/wlO51
archive.fo/2AzUW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pretty dank.

On an unrelated note, anyone else having trouble creating new threads?

i don't even.

OY VEYYY

tbh I think it's getting a *little* overused.

At least he didn't namedrop h8chan.

Ben Garrison has betrayed us.

This, we are safe, just kick dysnomia from Holla Forums and Holla Forums will be great again.

DELETE THIS TAINTED PEPE

Commission, probably.

Great picture, though I can't help but noticed the symbol in Hillary's glasses is only half-finished.

I guess it was only a matter of time.

Anyone have the archive link when he posted here a few years ago?
Looking back at it I really should've gotten an ultra rare limited edition Hotwheals mug and Pepe Garrison stuff.

he made an ama there

WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT?????

POST THE ORIGINAL

What do you mean?

We all know that the satanic Illuminati secretly controls the world, right?

archive.is/NOX2E

if i take those glasses off, will she die?

Ben Garrison is the purplepilled comic artist so he posts at Reddit.

A Wyatt Mann is the redpilled comic artist so he posts at Holla Forums and gives us the very rarest, dankest new comics before the rest of the Internet.

Can't wait till someone finds the original.
Just noticed he's giving the finger to her.

Nice, thanks.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE=

Ben just spared us from the shill cunamiโ€ฆ
However, rip in pepperoni /r/The_Donald

It's amazing how far Ben Garrison has come. There's only one final hurdle for him but at this rate, if we can actually meme a smug frog into the public mind, media and election then it won't be long.

He did itโ€ฆ The real Zyklon Ben is finally back.
I wonder what happened to his evil twin?

You mean his good twin, right?

Don't fall for this pill bullshit. There is only one pill, and the idea that there is room for anything but it is Holla Forums psychological operation.

Purplepilled means halfway redpilled, you idiot. Purple is the halfway point between blue and red.

PRAISE KEK

I didn't know Ben Garrison was pro-homo. This changes everything.

Found the original, goys

Kek.
No direct name drop ;^)

Could've just made the image without the name dropping. But from now on, Ben Garisson is a trap-enthusiast.

*Garrison

Looks like reddit edited this one, anyone have the unedited version?

I'm honored.

Seriously? He practically gave us that one.

I wonder if Ben still lurks here. Put a hothead in the next cartoon Ben

I'm working with MS Paint, give me a break

Ben "da joos" Garrison wants you to believe that devil worshiping members of the "illumanati" are the people who are really running things.

Remember, it's never the Jews!

:^)

Why don't you fire up your favorite image editing software and do better then nigger? I'm at work and don't have much time to invest at the moment.

I'm just glad one without nostrils is floating around now. I'm a stickler for accuracy.

"da joos" right Ben?

It was triggering the fuck out of me too. When I have some more time I'll improve upon it further if someone else hasn't already.

/r/the_donald is pure cancer.

Here are some noteworthy examples.

archive.is/XiXOv

archive.is/9wRAk

archive.is/3voWt

archive.is/wgInU

archive.is/aKhE5

archive.is/FLxFm

archive.is/wlO51

archive.fo/2AzUW

You don't understand, When Grant Morrison accidentally brought meme magic/the comic book world into the real world, it transformed that Ben into our Ben. Trump announced his presidency exactly 49 days after the 4U plane crash in the french alps with no survivors, the day our worlds merged. As far as we know, the Ben who drew that gay shit is dead or back in Berenstein.

Absolutely love it.

Gloriousticus Maximus.

Blessed by planet of KEKiter.

Well done OP. This will live on into eternity.

J-Johnny Monoxide? Is t-that you? I love your podcast bud.

OP is huge faggot for not posting original.

I am glad. I don't want people name dropping this place. The normies still stay away, usually. I am sure everyone has witnessed the fate of 4pol after it got too much attention.

Better to be in a dark corner, me thinks.

This. Kek is the god of darkness and obscurity.

Do you fucking want Holla Forums namedropped?

Thanks for the original.

Ben drew that ages ago when he got sick of seeing his signature on Wyatt Man's drawings, and people expressed that they believed Ben was being deliberately offensive. He made his last complaint (of five years) to moot back in late 2014. Not that it would mattered, since 4/pol/ would soon die to the moot's sjwism and his white-knighting of the CEO of Five Guys. Quinn

After that, since he has promoted grrrgraphics.com enough to be able to signal to enough normalfags over the spread of the "originals".

What, you WANT people to flood here more than they do?

Be grateful halfchan and reddit filters out a lot of that shit. It's bad enough around here already.

If anything, Ben did us a huge service you retarded faggots.

True that. Thanks Ben.

TY 4 Ctr

Forgot about this line entirely form the manga since I was still a bluepilled faggot when it was around, now I need a merchant Kira picture

Checked.

Thanks Ben.

No user I wouldn't prefer he put Holla Forums but he could have said something like "internet people."

Oh, shit.

KEK IS THE SOUND HILLARY MAKES WHEN SHE COUGHS
PRAISE KEK

Saved and added to my Pepe hoard. The rares are going to climb in worth drastically, believe me.

Of course it is cancer. It's reddit. Not that cuckchan is much better these days, however.

Can someone change the stars into the jew star
I don't have photoshop

This is next level dank.

The original has been found already.

Sum quality shitposting there, Garrison. Keep up the good work.

It feels like ages. Too much shit has happened lately, I wouldn't be surprised if we switched into a third universe where everything is accelerating.

I have to admit, things are rapidly going completely strange and weird. They even used Cthulhu to compare Trump. The Left is rapidly descending into utter madness as rejecting reality gets completely trippy when reality starts to reject itself or collapse in on itself. Think of an identity crisis in the middle of a total breakdown.

How did everything turn out so right?

Cry more, faggot.

(checked)
Gotta love the current year.

Name dropping us is a very bad idea.

Fixed it.

Oh man the kek potential is unlimited.

Relevant.

The man is a legend and I totally dig his art.

Here's a better version of that image as the NSDAP didn't actually discriminate against Aryans who didn't have blonde hair and blue eyes.

If that statement confuses anyone then you don't know what "Aryan" means. It never referred to blonde hair + blue eye people only. That's Jewish D&C.

(ch-heil-ck'd)

This goy works fast. Vid related.

OY VEY! REMEMBA DA SHOA WHEN 6 BILLION CHOSEN WERE GASSED

seriously though, don't perpetuate the gas meme

Ben Garrison has learned how to troll that's why.

I like how everybody instinctively removed the nostrils on Pepe. Ben has still a lot to learnโ€ฆ

Cripplekikes wheelchair meme could also sub for Khorneposting.

Good of a thread as any.
Would you wear it?
Maybe I should just make my own smug pepe shirt based on images I have saved. I could probably do a better job than this with those images.

AWM's pepes are aryan

He knows we don't want the spotlight on us here.
Also they probably fluff his boner there every time he posts, whereas when he posts here he gets a lot of shit because that's just the kind of place this is.

faggot kike get fucked

Guess I'm gonna be making a custom one then.

Looks good. Would wear.

HELLO FELLOW Holla ForumsACKS

I CAN ONLY AFFIRM MY IDENTITY AS ONE OF YOU BY SPENDING AN ENTIRE THREAD BASHING OUR MOST SUCCESSFUL PROPAGANDA CAMPAIGN TO DATE.

How much?

There he is, there's Pepe the frog.

i tried saucing this link and it would NOT let me do it. The link is fucked up. is there jewery at foot?

20 bucks.
its on ebay

Ben, you have to stop, or else they'llโ€ฆ

We have the cover of it meaning lol in internet gookspeak.
also WoW
and cakes
and a few other things.

plenty of smokescreens for kek.

SUPER RARE BEN GARRISON PEPE

someone really needs to tweet him about the nostril business.

those are his hate-holes, for spewing venom

listen to this music

i am drunk and i demand you think about the sacrifices of these great men

If only the USA and the UK had sided with the Nazis instead of the fucking USSR commiesโ€ฆ what might have been.

Lots of what might have beens Kameraden.

Think about if England had sided with Dixie.

I hate reddit so fucking much.

There we have it, folks. Look what you've gone and done. Alt-Right: The Movie

That's great though.

Anglin's been at war for a while with these bastards. Looks they're on our side now. Who would have thought.

/r/the_donalds 6th rule is "no dissenters"

The place is literally designed to be a hug box.

So.

We're going to need all of our boxes.

The Hate Box
The Hug Box
and
The Jew Box

That is the POINT of /r/the_donald. It's called propaganda. Propaganda has to make people feel good, bro. It has to make them nostalgic for a past that never existed and inspired by a future that will never happen.

โ€ฆand resentful for a past that never occurred and fearful of a future that can never be allowed to happen.

It did exist though.
What are you even talking about?

Goddamn Ben you are a madman
god bless you sir

PEPE IS NOW WELL ANIMATED

Think old black and white Westerns, or Disneyland's Pirates of the Caribbean. Both takes on "history" are so stylized and sanitized that they bear virtually no resemblance whatsoever to real history. But most people are never going to be able to conceptualize "real" history, even insofar as that's a valid category. The past happened regardless but how it's imagined by normies is going to be through the lens of fiction. We have to create appealing fictions of the past that advertise what we want it to have been, NOT what it was.

Custom History, Custom News, and Custom Laws.

Controlling "The Past", Understanding "The Present", and Astroturfing "The Future".

How times change.

Ask him if he still likes jews

That is one god damn fine pepe

holy shit, ben.
beautiful.

user please
โ€ฆis enough for me.

The nostrils make pepe look reptillian.

Or is it just me?

The original said "To my friend A Wyatt Man", anyone have it?

Time for a little shitposting.

Way back when I said that I suspect that we're meme-ing her out of existence, I didn't expect things would goโ€ฆwell this far. It was a joke.

He did us a favor.

Thanks Ben! Archbishop of Kek.

He draws the cutest pepes i've ever seen.

Posting the superior versions sans vocals

Ben is such a genius. That bear-riding Putin, top kek.

The funny thing is that he produced it before Hillary started mentioning Pepe, Putin and Filterman. It would be pretty spooky is she started talking about Milo and Nigel.

I don't have any talent so maybe someone can do this for me.

Can you just put the vocal version sound in the image with the front and shoop the instrumental shit out? The lyrics and the frog together make it way crazier.

nevermind I am a gay faggot
please ignore me

STILL DICKINGโ€ฆ

Back to plebbit faggot.

He did us a favour. With normies trying to figure the frog out, this could be a normie influx, instead they go to r/donald

fukken saved.

also
PRAISE KEK

Stop trying to fish. Your bait sucks.

they won't remain unchecked

sage

What are you even doing?

I still can't believe this shit is real. Reminds me of the film Wag the Dog where they invent a propaganda song and insert it in library archives. This election is spooky as fuck.

Has he forgotten us completely?
We made you, Ben old boy.

Next one for 8ch or we get mad.

Look at the unique ID count. We're up about 300 in the last week or so, probably from all the recent articles. You can see a bunch of em in this thread trying to fit in.

see

No you idiot. We don't want attention here. Unless you want all the normalfags to flood here?

Oh, user.

>>>/4chan/

fuck this shill

god damn that's comfy

Just another day

saved

/r/TheDonald has really been overtaken by kike moderators.
In the spring and summer 2016 I was constantly posting there about the Jewry and almost everyone agreed, even talked about the holohoax being fake and it was very well received.

Now last week when I went back there after a couple month away, I was permabanned for one Jew joke.

They must have been infiltrated.

Fixed.

๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ

๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ

๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Maybe he's just trolling.

He knows how much Reddit triggers y'all :^)

TOP FUCKING JOB.

I love it!

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Yeah, triggers our funny bone.

kek

i have seen some fucked up shit in my time but this takes the cake

Do you guys think Benny G. is still lurking here?
Maybe he even posts user from time to time.

This. 4chan has been long fallen and reddit has always been cancer. This is the best we get until it gets overwhelmingly co-opted and then theres another exodus.

Until then, meme magic and the fact that 4chan is our ebaumsworld will help us.

hi ben

Wew lad

This

that is one big bag of skittlesโ€ฆ

he comes here too

That cheeky fucker.. he knows we use his graphics too, he talked to us once.

It's probably a psyop user.

THAT IMAGE IS AMAZING

How in the world did you manage this magic?!

Truly, this was shitpostingโ€ฆ

At least this Americattle circus will be over in a couple of months.

Didn't Mandela shove like 60,000 whites into a slum through the 60's-80's?

Yes.
That's what District 9 was an allegory for, too bad the mainstream media saw it as an allegory for racism against niggers and not whites..

In reality Ben Garrison has always been a blue-pilled boomer cuck.

Hes our blue-pilled boomer cuck though.

Holy shit, does Trump support this terrorist officially?

Didn't that guy die in the 80s?

Archive not found. Ruse?

No, he died a few years ago. Every station ran specials about this commie cocksucker.

YOU FOOLS

Revelation 16:13
Then I saw three impure spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

wake up sheeple

Fuck yes.
Please.
Let is be Ebola-chan.

Nice shoop, kike.

KEK BLESS THIS MESS

Hi there Mark Dice, i didnt know you browsed Holla Forums.

Let it all burn.

I'm not Ben, i'm just an user.
haha

Mandela effect.

And a guy like Trump don't go to a country without greeting the most powerful guy in the land.
It's how these things work.

here's a better version, btw.

It's over, kikes. Ben has Ascended.

She did, about both. Remember she quoted two of Milo's headlines, and called Farage a racist that used muh Islamophobia to free Britain.

kek god speed

I told you fuckwits that reddit frog is reddit frog.

Ben Garrison here. Yes, I lurk and I loved the comment about the Pepe nostrils spewing hate. Keep on doing what you guys doโ€“I always get a chuckle from you chuckleheads.

By the way, someone bought that original Pepe from my site for $500. It gives me hope that I might be able to draw these full time soon.

A. Wyatt Man Lurks here too now. Pepe draw-off collaboration bananza thread when?

I can draw circles around that amateur. Plus, he doesn't even have the guts to sign his real name.

BEN "THE MONTANA MERCHANT MULCHER" GARRISON DOES IT AGAIN