Are Jews a race or a religion?

Ok goys, I need a little more info on the kikes.
I know there are different forms of Judaism, but what about the ethnicities of Jews?
Are the Zionists a race or a religion?

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/jewish/the-jewish-thinker/jews-are-not-a-race-but-a-nation-1.436353
jpost.com/Enviro-Tech/Jews-A-religious-group-people-or-race
youtube.com/watch?v=fe5O8NJ9tXU
israellawresourcecenter.org/israellaws/fulltext/chiefrabbinateisrael.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Edda
archive.org/details/Waddell-TheBritishEdda
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Gaelic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Israelism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stone_of_Scone
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Zionists also call themselves Christians (they’re not) in large numbers, and most of those are white. Zionism is an ideology–like white nationalism.

See the map for what jews are.

They are a race, but a mongrel race, one that is constantly engaging in low-level mixing with host populations allowing it to blend in while still retaining a distinct profile of genetic separation from the host.

Judaism is pure cancer as are people who try to be jews and idolize ancient Israel (Christian Identity, Black Hebrew Israelites, etc), but a non-practicing Jew is still a Jew.

ashkenazis are descended from semitic merchants and romans iirc

It's both.

Judaism is their religion, but "Jewishness" has cultural and racial aspects separate from the practice of Judaism.

I personally believe they're just semites who follow the devil's religion.

Why not both?

I am officially declaring a "shit newfags say" list be made in order to painlessly and effortlessly tell newfags to lurk the fuck more. This is basic bitch-tier shit you should know.

This is the first question added to my "shit newfags say" list.

Jews are not a race, but a religious Nation.

SOURCE: haaretz.com/jewish/the-jewish-thinker/jews-are-not-a-race-but-a-nation-1.436353

Jews are an ethnicity - they were originally composed of different peoples, but who only mated with other religious Jews in their tribe. Over time, this resulted in the Jewish ethnicity. A Jew may either be one by religious choice, ethnic heritage or both.

SOURCE: jpost.com/Enviro-Tech/Jews-A-religious-group-people-or-race

Zionism is the idea that not only is the State of Israel a legitimate State, but that the entire world rightfully belongs to this State. Of course, this isn't told to uneducated Christians who simply believe Zionism is a Jew's right to live in the Land of Israel. Rather, Jews must conquer the entire world and rule it from Israel before their messiah comes for them. No, you don't have to be a Jew to be a Zionist, as Jews control the U.S.A. through Christian Zionists.

SOURCE: youtube.com/watch?v=fe5O8NJ9tXU

In short, Jews are a religious tribe who believe all non-Jews (goyim) were created by YHVH for the sole purpose of serving the Jew.

Jews are a race. Judaism is a selective breeding program to select for kike traits.

GTFO yid.
Jews are stabilysed hybrid between Caucasian and Negro species, with at least 20% Neanderthal admix.

The jewish religion is the jewish race on paper. Well that was easy, wasn't it?

You won't find any studies showing jews to have significant amounts of negro ancestry or Neanderthal admixture approaching 20%.

Stop repeating unsubstantiated claims.

That's also why a jew can be an "atheist" yet still jew just as hard as the rest of his kind. Marxism, for example, is basically Atheistic Judaism but not really, since "the State" or whatever gommies believe their prison to be is basically a collective of fat jews masquerading as gods.

Svante Pääbo&Krause 2010 research shows, middle East is 20%, up to 50% Neanderthal.

As for the negro admix, pic related.

*Neanderhal admix

Ahh, so that's the purity they wish to keep when they mix with others. The jews, especially the top ones and rabbis, maintain the "purity of the impure." Their blood has several races yet they never mix too far because then they would be lost, and the part they want to retain must be that more ancient admixture.

Sure. They are practicing mixing jewish man with aryan women because gain on aryan inteligence, but they dont mix jewish woman because of retaining racial characteristics.

Jews are a race and a religion, they have the same name and Jews follow Judaism, it sounds complex but it's not. A Jew can be a Jew with Judaism, see communism, while Judaism can be a religion not connected to the Jews, see Jews in middle-eastern countries who are anti-Israel and one of the top heads of the Palestinian Liberation Organization being a Jew (but that'd explain why they're friendly to Israel) so you still can't trust them, they still stay in their own communities.

They are an organized crime syndicate.

You'll gain more insights about the inner working of the jews by studying the Cosa Nostra than comparing them to any race or religion.

Judaism is the religion and Ashkenazi jew is the ethnicity (there are other types of jews as well but ashkenazi is the largest).
Jews are not technically a race since they are an admixture of the semites, israelites, arabs, and slavs.

Source?

You know that isn't evidence, right?

The jewish race doesn't exist anymore. It disappeared over thousands of years of miscegenation. Since before the times of King David, jewish men have married ammonites, moabites, edomites, egyptians, phoenicians, babylonians, assyrians, chaldeans, greeks, romans, mediterraneans, eastern europeans. The jewish race does not exist anymore. The articles on genetics published by "jews" in academic journals are intended to perpetuate the deception of the existence of the jewish race. Since the Romans completely destroyed Jerusalem two thousand years ago and burned all their genealogical records, the "jews" have no way to recreate their "levitical" cast of priests. But by their fabrication of lies in scientific journals, "jews" can legitimate their claims to the Temple Mount. By doing so, they can build a so called "third temple", and openly perform animal sacrifices to their demon god. Again, the jewish race does not exist but the jewish religion does. Jews worship moloch. Jews want the "third temple" in order to openly offer animal sacrifices to moloch. Israel is not a secular State, it is a theocratic State led by a Rabbinate. The Rabbinate has two leaders, one is sephardi and the other is ashkenazi. You can have a look at the Israeli law here: israellawresourcecenter.org/israellaws/fulltext/chiefrabbinateisrael.htm

If the newfag was worth not banning, he would have at least had the courtesy to lurk long enough to figure out to post this in the QTDDTOT thread.

Definitively:

1. Jews are members of the religion of Judaism. The original religion of Judaism was a tribal religion, consisting mostly of laws restricting everyday living to certain behaviors. This is the Torah. In the Talmud, Jewish priests endlessly argue with each other about how to interpret the laws of the Torah.

2. One of the primary tenets of Judaism, in the Torah, is that Jews constitute a sacred race of people, charged by their God to lead others.
3. However, because of their behaviors, they've been dispersed many times throughout history. They have not been able to retain a homeland.
4. Because of their repeated dispersals, the original Jewish people have thoroughly interbred with the other races.

5. The people who today most closely resemble the original Jewish race are the descendants of the people who have lived in Israel continuously since the tribes were vying for power over each other, +3000 yrs/bp. Those descendants are Semitic. Some of the Palestinians are immigrants from the southern reaches, while others are descendants of the original Jewish tribes, converted to Islam to save their skins.

6. Some of the ancient Jewish tribes emigrated south to the Arabian Penisula, and subsequently took up the standing as the Saudi Royal Family. Some Jews headed abit further south to Africa. The Jews of Ethiopia have esp. retained their links to Judaism, although they are to all appearance as black as night.
7. Some of the Jews emigrated to east, to Iran and India and for example, and intermarried there. Those Jews have also retained their association with Judaism, though they are racially altered.
8. Some Jews emigrated north and then east or west, in effect taking on Asian or Aryan characteristics, respectively.
9. Over the centuries of history, some people of other races have converted to Judaism, and then intermarried into the Jewish tribes. This process continues even today. Additionally, most Jews from different regions of the world have freely intermarried each other.

10. To combat this diffusion of their original gene set, Jewish priests have declared a few family lines to be more sacred than the others. For example, the Cohen are well known as being forbidden from marrying outside people.
11. Additionally, Judaism has semi-secret and secret sects, which interbreed in odd ways, sometimes sacrificing their own children in bloody rituals. They call this set of rituals the 'blood libel', and consider it among the worst insults to throw at a Jew. The most recent admission of this ritual killing, of which I'm aware, came out on Opra a few years ago. If you know of another recent appearance of this stuff, please post it ITT.

12. Jews get very miffed when told they do NOT constitute a race. A requisite of the holy condescension of their religion is that they have maintained their racial separateness. Towards this end, Jews have studied their genetic commonalities and uniqueness ad nauseum, searching for proof that they are still a distinct race of people, still carrying the heavy burden of god's guis to guide (rule over…) the other peoples of the world. However, as anyone with common sense can see, there is no way they can possibly be the original race of Jews that once were.

They are stabilysed mix. Mongrel race.

If you have academic credentials, you can find it for yourselve. If you have not, doesnt matter, you wouldnt understand it anyway.
I posted *

Trick question. They are neither.
They are a source of potash.

Then what is pic related? Religion?
100 jews only deseases? Because of religion?
Dont be silly.

That isn't an argument. Stop being a jackass and provide a link to the study you're referencing.

This.
It's not a religion, it's a culture perpetuated by a mixed race.
Even a non-practicing Jew is still a Jew.

1. The Torah explicates more than just their god's laws, of course. It also explains the history of the Jewish people.

2. The State of Israel was a (Ashkenazi) Rothschild creation. Israel has selected their citizenry from among the diaspora, as much as possible, for Aryan characteristics. Especially Jews of Ethiopian descent have famously been been disincentivized from producing offspring once they immigrate to Israel, through sterilizing vaccines and other means.

You're a retard. Do you even know what race is?

He is right though. The jews as Holla Forums knows them, are not Judeans from the bible, (((they))) are ashkenazi, kazarian, kazars, a people from a place called kazakistan. (((the kazarian mafia))) for lack of a better term hide themselves behind the term Jew.

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

They are demons.

Moloch doesn't eat animals, he eats human children.

I'm not a newfag, I just want to learn more about the fucking kikes. It's how you learn, by asking, you dumbass.

Fuck off moron. Khazar theory is fake and the Bible is too. Nobody gives a shit if they descend from some ancient camelfuckers or not. It is irrelevant.

(((you)))

The Irish are the closest to the ancient Hebrews, Old Gaelic is spoken Hebrew, very close to modern Hebrew just the vowels are different sometimes. In the book of Judges one can read of how the tribe of Dan went North as the rest of the Hebrews race mixed with the Canaanites God told them to destroy.

Ya, all those proud Ashkenazi bloodlines in Israel are bullshitters.

Kind of like beaners

Thanks. I have heard that before, but hadn't given it much thought.
I can discern some resemblances, but the logistics of that statement are abit of a stretch. I spose it would involve original Celts who populated Anatolia?

Jews are a parasitic mongrol race that tries to create a state within a state. They lack any connect with any soil and race and that's why they can promote internationalism, culture marxismt etc. without problem. They do everything subvert the host nation so they can controll it easier. Jews are a cancer and needs to be destroyed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Edda

archive.org/details/Waddell-TheBritishEdda

connection*
They do everything to subvert

For the most part, and to the most part, what we commonly think of as Jews today are of mixed race Semitic descent, but with many exceptions.

To spell it out very clearly, just like a Muslim, a Jew is an adherent to a racist religion. The foundation of their religion may be their racial distinction, but a religious belief isn't self-verifying. Jews are followers of a whacked-out, anachronistic, racist religion.

no

best linguistic example for Holla Forums

Torah translates to law, as discussed itt already

Old Gaelic law, tara

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Gaelic

It's commonly defined as both, so they'll play the "racism" card whenever you call out their parasitic hate group. The hypocrisy of it is obvious, so explaining it to normal fags more often might be a good way to redpill them.

see also
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Israelism
and
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stone_of_Scone

"i dont have any sources backing up my claims. just believe me because im smart"

fuck off yid.

Jews are an ethnic group from Judea

Judaism is "the belief of the Jews" (Ism means the Belief of, Buddhism is the beliefs of Buddha for example)

both, but the race is the real jew

They are whatever serves their interests best at the moment.

sage in all fields

They are an anti-race, chosen by some demon to destroy humanity.

Jews are a class, a race, a religion, an ideology, an identity… They are everything except what they claim to be.

I told you. Paabo&Krause 2010 study. Now, fuck off, repugnant neanderthal untermench.

Every world religion is merely an expression based on the ethnic makeup of its people

Just go and fuck yourself, fucked repugnant neanderthal jew.
Irish are pure R1b.
Jews and semites are J1 and J2.
How can be Ireland fucking jewish?
Fucking low of the lowest, whole world hates you, fucking monsters.

No. That Koestler theory is false. They wish to be turkic-slav people, but they are not. They are NEANDERTHALS.

No. It is not culture or religion or ethnicity.
It is MONGREL RACE, main characteristic of jewish mongrel race is 20% neanderthal admixture.

No, I will not. because it can doxxed me. Ok, jewish fucker? Find it for yourself, fucking ape.

Whatever serves their purpose.
Shapeshifting bastards.
It's not so much "multiculturalism", it's multi-contextualism. A race of conmen.

That was a satire article. More like 20% demon from hell.

Tell me more.

Jews are a social identity shared across a group regardless of race, religion, or spirituality. Their social identity group ties to enrich itself at the expense of the rest of us.

Judaism is a social group in which the members share a social identity. It does not matter if it is secular, atheistic, religious, or spiritual. All that matters is that the social identity of Judaism is shared. Once that occurs, there is a in-group/out-group created between Jews and goys. You know the rest from there. Islam is similar. It is a social group in which the members share the identity of Muslim. That is why you do not have to be theologically sound to commit Islamic terror since the terror does not have to be in the name of theology just in the name of Islam as a social group rather than a religion. Learn to look at these organizations as social groups where the people in it share an identity and most importantly, ask if it conflicts with your own.