andy sixx log of shit general /lsg/

GET THE FUCK OUT AND NEVER COME BACK

GROW UP SAGEFAG

anti-log shills get the bullet too on DOTR

grow up kid

Worse meme than Milhouse

how old are you? grow up

Dear Holla Forums,

It's us, user-anus, once again. Except this time it's the logger speaking.

We are finished with your logless shills, immaturity, and Dani Filth pissfags that spread like a snakes bite and ruin the internet. Where have all of the internet's problems come from? Loggit? 9log? No, no.
Here.
Tonight at SIXX am Holla Forums will officially come to an end.

"kek u cant eat Andy's sh*t"

Not only do I have my slidding skills and team aside me, but I also have 9log, the founding website of user-anus, aside us.

You're probably all thinking

"DARNIT GUYS WHAT DO WE POO"

There is one thing you CAN do. Surrender. I want Jim and Hotwheels here, with the SLIDD and everything, saying sorry, and banning all of things logless from your website.

As of now, you have SIXX hour and SIXX minutes.

The log is slidding, gentlemen.

We are logion.
We do not waste shit.
We do not log off.

- The Logger

If I an hero, what are the odds that heaven is just a never-ending warm n creamy log of shit coming out of Andy Sixx's bumoven? Willing to take my chances if they're good enough

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Andy Sixx's log of shit. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of fecal matter most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Andy’s fecal outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Josh Dryden literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Andy Sixx's log of shit truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Andy’s existential catchphrase “Creamy Steamy Dreamy” which itself is a cryptic reference to Coprophilia. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Josh Dryden’s genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them. XD
And yes, by the way, i DO have a Log of shit tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid. :)

No need to an hero log/b/ro, one day, soon enough, our threads will get noticed by senpai Andy and we will all be invited to live in his mansion bathroom and take turns at being his personal SLIDDING toilet. Follow your creamdreams.

grow up sage bois