Https://archive.is/xBLFR

MUH FREEDUM HURR, MUH YOUTOOB/GOOLGL DURR

QUIT USING KIKE SHIT YOU ILLITERATE MORONS!!!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alphabet_Inc.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/4Aggm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You would get a 1 month ban for this stupid thread

Whats the point of avoiding android when every single cellphone manufacture and carrier spy's on you? Honest question

Android sucks.

Is there an opensource OS that we can put on android devices and keep functionality? I fucking hate androd, do not use "apps" and want nothing to do with the system… but I need a tablet for communication while traveling. What do?

MUH MUH
archive.is/4Aggm

fuck yoo

I wouldn't be able to help since the main reason I own a smart phone at all is to use it as a emulator and go online?

Who honestly gives a shit anymore. If anything I want them to know how many of us are against them. It's more than anyone here can imagine and their power is waning everyday we get closer to the election and they know this. I don't even bother using a vpn to post anymore. I'm ready to hang these mother fuckers and I want them to know my name.

Shut the fuck up faggot and grow a pair.

why not use a laptop? you can install real operating systems on a laptop.

I do

What don't you like about it? It's definitely one of the most flexible OS's that I know of.

Better than using proprietary apple apps for fucking everything.

Then use a vpn and burner phones for your super secret operations against the deep state faggot, god damn.

That's quite the implication do you think anyone who bothers to draw their blinds is with ISIS?

the only retards i see are morons debating wheter they should vote for the butcher or the cook to grind their nuts! you dorks don't even realize that both (((parties))) are owned by israel, inc. and to top that off, they even play the good cop/bad cop shit with you because you are that dumb! gas yourselves already so the world can have piece from your global terror sheme shit!

There isn't enough gas …

Ubuntu can be installed on most Android and Windows tablets.

sage

We are trying! Come on, both of them are gonna finish the job of the last two presidents. We just want to go out with the laughs

Yup, that's exactly what I think you fucking idiot. If you're into some serious shit, national security and felonious shit, protect yourself, by all means. But for your regular user, who gives a shit, really. The moment they go after you for types of speech, god forbid they ever get that opportunity, then I better see all you larping faggots innawoods or sabotaging their means to prosecute because you are well within your rights as an American to do so.

and yes, i am fucking mad! we've had enough of your pissrael/usa terror!! it's time zionist shit gets canned for good!!
bringing down the entire government of terrorist states will be a start! fux**ng hyproctites!!!!!
go on and play with your trump doll but don't come crying when the hot air is out!!
true Holla Forums is always right!

I value privacy but they already have gone after my type of speech. Sure Holocaust denial isn't a crime in the US but you could very easily be fired and ostracized for it, isn't that the whole argument why Trump has to keep sucking Israels cock? Being a anti Semite is about the worst thing you could be branded as in the US next to a racist of course, seems like you should be more concerned about privacy if you live here.

What is blackphone

I don't live in fear over what I say. I also have a career that doesn't give a shit what I do in my personal life, in fact they'd likely have a good laugh if someone came crying to them over something I said so I 'spose that has an effect. Its not that I don't care about privacy, I just don't give a shit some beta faggot statist has to spend his time parsing through my texts and emails, pic related. Their days are fucking numbered and they know it.

Kill yourself faggot. Sage and reported.

I don't even work but most people don't have the luxury of either.
Alright I won't try to change your mind but the US is the world largest police state with bigger prison population then the USSR had, its enough reason from me to be at least worried.

How am I suppose to entertain myself in public

Nigger please. We still have funs, aren't arrested for wrongthink or having a bat in our car or killing an intruder or robber.
Of which is almost entirely comprised of violent niggers and spics so I fail to see your point.

and whites

Because then you can't be the hipsterest numale in the jewbucks

I actually like most google shit. And not only do I not care about their shady ad revenue shit (they have to make SOME kind of many for all this "free shit") but I hope the government knows I'm a malcontent.

My country was LITERALLY founded on bitching about the government. I'm just keeping up the tradition of dissent and I'm not cowardly so I could give a Fuck less of they know about my shitposting.

Besides google isn't even as fucked up as Intel yet I fail to see you fucks switching to AMD. But I guess some ad company spying mostly for ad analytics is WORSE than a company flooding your country with shitakins and abusing H1B visas.

Nutless jackasses.

Tbh Android is very customizable if you root it and have a little bit of awareness of the system.

You can trash most of the botnet if you install FOSS-only apps (from sources like F-Droid, seriously F-Droid is a fucking goldmine), and you can trash all of it if you install a modded Android like CyanogenMod.

The few times in my life I had to stoop to a level so low as to use an iPhone, I didn't see half the customizability Android had. Correct me on this, but I would swap an iPhone for an Android any day.

Though good alternatives are most surely welcome.