Converting the Hippies

I am in need of ye fellow memeticians. I have been (successfully) converting hippies to our cause. Believe it or not, a lot of the real hippies and deadheads are already redpilled as fuck. Refuse to use jew currency, refuse to be a part of the system, and fucking hate he government. Most of thes types though, are far from visible, because they are off the grid and not begging on the streets.

I need Trump blotter art! In fact, any propaganda that can be put on a blotter would be incredible. I don't think it's necessary to go into details about why I need this… just I intend to melt their fucking reality and build some RWDS out of the hippie mafia.

Halp! Need OC and not just deadhead shoop.

Other urls found in this thread:

merryjane.com/news/want-marijuana-legalized-then-donald-trump-is-your-best-option
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who gives a fuck about those boomer swiss cheese brained faggots.

it looks like you have 3 sheets right there

oh look the first post what a (((surprise)))

idk much about hippies but most of them don't vote, right? getting a bunch of forest deadheads to come to the polls would be like waking the ents (but would they fight for us or join the communists?)

It is interesting I've found many hippies open to nationalism once you bring up the devastation to the environment that 3rd worlders bring and how the sierra club used to be anti immigration until they got a $100m grant and were told to shut up about immigration by the donor.

That's easy. Decriminalize marijuana at the federal level. Leave it to the states to decide, like Colorado. The brain dead hippies will vote for Trump in droves.

The problem is when the sheet gets cut. I need it to be obvious that this is Trump Blotter at least down to a 4tab square.

As for will they fight for us? About 40% of the fam are disgruntled veterans who feel betrayed for being sent off to fight for the jew. My own pollings anyhow.

Btw, remember that all hatred is born of LOVE. Due to laws of polarity, the more love, the stronger the hate response. Further, hippie love juice and paper, is known for removing the filters of perception, making people easy to redpill.

Best of all, nobody knows how much communism sucks more than the old hippie. The old hippie saw his tribalism coopted and destroyed by anarchists and communist special interest groups, and is deeply resentful. The hippie movement was originally a counter to Globalism, trough tribalism, which is just stage 1 of nationalism. As such, the true hippie, is prime candidate for becoming nationalstic in the way we use the term.

As for the posers and yippies? They are food at worst, distraction at best, and easy to manipulate. You just steal their face and begin redpilling.

TRUMP acid if only

Forgot to cover your question.

Will hippies vote?… Sadly many do not have ID, though they have a lot of people who listen to them. It makes a big impact when you have hippies and deadheads telling the worthless hipsters ans SJW to stfu and vote for trump.

On the note of lack of ID, those are the types who know how to travel across the country with no ID, no money, and only need their own skills and their own hands. They have networks of connections and can make do, happily, in any SHTF or survival scenario, without ever needing a dime from the government. They eat meat (show up at a gathering with bacon, and you can trade it for actual gold, silver, and precious gems… that they mined their selves.) have white children, fucking HATE niggers, tweakers, and degenerates as much as we do, and never trust or even watch the mainstream media. Fuck man, their gatherings are ran and operated by military vets, setting up bases like they were innawoods at all times. Latrines get dug, springs get tapped, kitchens get set up, and seed camps are birthed in advance to arrivals…. before anyone officially knows where anything even is! They even rely solely on stating GPS coordinates for their locations, and to give those coordinates, set up a phone sometimes a year in advance, give out the numbers in person, activate it the day before the event, and have a recording for instructions when people call in. And they do this without any central authority. (leaders lead by nature. If they fail, somebody else does it.)

If we redpill the hippie, we will win the propaganda war. If there are others who want tp help, I'm willing to teach the scene.

Too bad burning man is already over or these could of been real fun to share.

Burning man sucks. It's mostly yippies. Real hippie don't pay to camp in a desert.

Fucking moonman blotter acid

10/10 would melt mind with Nigger killing moon hits.

As degenerate as drug culture is Acid and Mushrooms are very redpilling if you are already somewhat redpilled. It really puts things in life into true perspective. It's your mind why not fucking explore it a little

Sorry sage still on from last thread have a bump Lad and good luck.

Also don't let the Jew catch you with that LSD

If you make the art, I will dip the paper.

Also, know that i am not the type who believes this stuff should be dosed in a range that it is not visible. Trump and Moonman will replace sunshine blue and the rest.

You tripped my wife, Nick. I saw it.

Not to mention you can redpill them on the Third Reich's love of animals and nature.

Found this..

Also this. Third Worlders shit up nature like no other.

Yea but it's popular

That sounds like it would be fucking amazing

Bring up that Trump wants federal medical weed and wants the states to decide about rec weed.
Point out like her husband,Shilldawg won't do jack shit.

/psy/frog

WTF?
Are there really Trump sheets being passed around.
I haven't seen acid since 1999

merryjane.com/news/want-marijuana-legalized-then-donald-trump-is-your-best-option

Honestly the whole natsoc thing is cute and all, may even be preferable to the socjus liberal hellhole were being sold, but at the end of the day its just a different flavor of the same no-fun-allowed stop thinking what I don't think bullshit. If you want the real redpill, go to a rainbow gathering.

That's the way to get the dude weed lmao group.
That will bring in more of bernouts people also.
I haven't smoke the shit in years because I had to grow up and get a job.

Yeah, trump's should do this. He would def get a vote increase if he legalized weed.

Inb4 gary johnson loses all his votes.

This.
We should put Lord Kek on a blotter, what could be more fitting for a God of Chaos?

THIS

I only grow pot with vets.

There are gatherings RIGHT NOW! Regionals across the country for the volk coming home from vermont.

pot legaliazation is on the Commirfornia ballot this Nov so they're definitely showing up. Perfect time to red pill them. Any other states voting on pot this election?

Good post OP. Ignore the shills, you're corect. There is a lot of crossover already with the hippies and if they understood the extent to which they're being used and manipulated in this lefty farce, they might just begin examining other core beliefs they hold.

They care for animals very well and this is can be an opening for red-pilling. The recent Eid slaughter is not being reported in lefty circles. Introducing that info while they're tripping could shock their system into questioning the diversity meme.

I redpilled quite a few hippies who were on the fence, just by showing them memes of monks with guns and such.

Started a thread in meadhall for rainbow gathering, if there is anyone going, we should set up a MAGA base and a Kek shrine.

Kek rings activate!

forgot pics. Can you make blotter paper with these?

Excellent. I know a lot about that and have some pics I'll post later. If you can get the correct ratio of Buddhist to Muslims in Burma and hit them with that along with the pics. I have a video that says the Buddhists are currently at 3% pop. but that is shockingly low and I'd like to know if it's true.

What's up brother

Vermont was pretty spectacular, I'd intended to spend the next year or so traveling from gathering to gathering but had some obligations I needed to tend to.

Is that what you're doing?

Sorta, staying in one region since I have a workshop now. Had to miss nationals this year, but I have been building. Probably going to change my tires and head out towards the three volcanos and hope to Kek they don't all blow while we're tripping balls.

Must suck to not know how the voices of a million angels telling you they love you unconditionally sounds.

I never had that. I did have a momentary trance induced hallucination of ten thousand lil boys saying "but daddy… I want a fireball…"

Mostly I just train in knife fighting while tripping, and rant and scheme to overthrow the jew.

Where can I buy a replica of this ring?

I need this in my life

Here you go… First attempt!

Shapeways. It's the first thing to come up for kek last I thought.

Fuck yeah! Definitely getting somewhere. We can really do this.

Is there room to put MAGA on them too and still have legibility?

Sweet, maybe I'll see you in oregon next year. I forgot what a drag it is being stuck in bablyon. shoulda jumped on a bus when I had the chance

Thanks user if only I had the money for an actual gold ring, I can afford the silver one though…

Kek will understand

heres one with their dirt worshipping hero

You need to try DMT my man.

Try these…

Note to everyone else..

I honestly just went with the polished brass. It has a better feel on my fist than soft silver, leaves a nice stamp too.

And wow, so much fucking art! I love you guys. Going to teach so many hippies how to hate again.

The bottom one there is definitely getting dipped.

Fucking love the keks though, especially the one with moon horns, but the more recognizable the tabs, the better they work for propaganda.

I will never vote trump authority is false and why can't anyone see that the kek and the trump are forced memes that are an excuse for the illuminati to hide in plain sight?

Did anyone else remember last year there where these abstract webms showing the memes controlling the illuminati or something there was always somethiung with the masons involved this is the culmination of that and idk man this is shady to me I can't get with this shit it is not real the only thing that is real is the meme that spawned the reality now and whoever made those things should be coming back with the defeat of the globalists

Are you describing something masonic?

Not sure if I understand. What part is masonic? (still unsure about the masons myself, but that is for another thread.)

So we have trump and pepe, can we get a moonman?

Send some to texas

fucked that one up

Illinois?

Famtastic. This is going to really fuck with people.