Help

i've been diagnosed with disorganized schizophrenia, is there any hope left for me
here's a good summary if you don't know
mentalhealthdaily.com/2014/04/04/disorganized-schizophrenia-symptoms-causes-treatment/

f

take the meds, fag

Do… do you want to be my Girlfriend?

Tl;dr, it says you're crazy. You could join a circus.

Maybe, I don't know, maybe it's just my disease that feels attracted to you I'm not sure.

wheres the part, that says op is a cute loli?

OP is always a cute loli.

im pretty sure op is always a fat man

You are a 3d Tomoko, if you have a disease then normal girls are dead.

Diagnosis

if u mean its hebephrenia, it means it develops early, not only in girls at puberty age

well, you can't be denied employment, especially if you can actually handle your job given to you with efficiency and no illness-related mistakes or accidents if that's what you're worried about.
if you're worried about finding true love and happiness with a partner just make sure you truly know and love the person, and that you don't fall victim to someone who would gaslight your illness into a handicap for 'synthetic' love or empty sex.
don't abuse your medication, no matter how low you get in life. if you can't afford your medication and you think you truly need it, find a way or ask for help. do what you need, but do not become dependent on your medication, or human interaction and the discussion of feelings with someone you have to pay for the opportunity to do so.

or live your life the way you want, do what you want, throw caution to the wind, forget all about the diagnosis, make it a daily conscious omen not to hurt others or act on any voices, commands, etc. limit your number of acquaintances and friends, only people you can truly gauge are real or not. this can be hard considering the drastic change and lack of human interaction and communication outside of phones and screens. make it work user. You could be paralyzed from the waist down for the rest of your life you know?

She has been diagnosed with hebewathever, if your point is correct then she will be diagnosed with something caused/related with hebewathever.

Hebephrenia is a condition, like gigantomastia or micromastia, not a diasease.

For people with problems its' way better having a dad/mom-lover (not incest, is about caring) than a "real love" then ending dead or something worse like crying for the rest of their lifes or even worse, having somebody that cares and going full netorare on him then try sudoku every day after noticing how him was capable of keeping his life and the emptyness of yours.

Paranoid schizophrenic here. I'm on medication so I don't actually experience the symptoms of schizophrenia anymore. Just get on latuda. The older antipsychotics do stop hallucinations and delusions but make you cognitively dull. Latuda will bring you back to normal.

OP IS NOT A SHE, DISSOCIATIVE SCHIZOPHRENIA INST SPECIFIC DO WOMEN, HEBEPHRENIA MEANS IT DEVELOPS SYMPTOMS WITH ADOLESCENCE, U FUCK

not me and i'm not a she

also i'm lucky enough to have a gf who really does care and loves me, she's 6000 miles away however so that's pretty rough, i keep thinking that i don't want to be a burden to her though and that can get in the way of things relationship wise

i basically am retarded, this shit makes me retarded
i know i know

SEE!?

suddenly it's about mom and dad.
no
i don't care.

I suspect my mother has this too. I myself am bipolar. How do I get her to see a doctor?

So all hebeligophrenic posting here (at least 2) are fags?

Of course you dont care, already dated 4 psychos (one legit psychopath), they need care, not sex and some 24/7 checking, btw checked, but they just go for netorare untill they are dumped.

Third fag with self dignosed problems, this shit is worse than reddit.

Checkem

ooo this gives me an idea
mental health support threads! we can be namefags and attentionwhore and watch it slowly dissolve into an rp safespace that people make fun of and raid for lulz

Any serious answers?

But seriously, dress up as a bear without wearing any pants. It really helped me overcome a similar diagnosis.

No, but you have considered a career in action schlock?

does paranoid schizophrenia share any of the same symptoms as disorganized schizophrenia? are you sure they'll fix that shit? it's pretty fucked

yes - flat affect and word salad