TRUMP SUCCESSFULLY TROLLS THE MEDIA

Trump invited media to press conference about birther issue, instead tells them "Obama was born in the United States, period.", then lets multiple military generals praise him.

LÜGENPRESSE ON SUICIDE WATCH

youtube.com/watch?v=OOmfb4mBX24

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/udUtK
dailycaller.com/2016/09/16/media-outraged-after-trump-tricks-them-to-cover-endorsements-from-military-heroes/
twitter.com/HillaryClinton
archive.fo/11ACd
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/16/got-played-cnn-reacts-trump-birther-troll/
twitter.com/ShaneGoldmacher/status/776813143938961408
youtube.com/watch?v=6LCX10zCOgY
youtube.com/watch?v=daOH-pTd_nk
youtube.com/watch?v=coziL7P87qc
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-16/media-furious-we-all-got-rickrolled-trump
youtube.com/watch?v=MyH5AuqJlL0
archive.fo/yxrlE
ibtimes.com/donald-trump-explained-how-dominate-media-1987-i-play-peoples-fantasies-2218125
archive.is/b17Ic
breitbart.com/big-government/2012/05/17/the-vetting-barack-obama-literary-agent-1991-born-in-kenya-raised-indonesia-hawaii/
triblive.com/mobile/11142102-96/trump-lies-pennsylvania
imgur.com/a/ITzXH
twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/776831079726604288
archive.is/nTPkY
twitter.com/NoWayGray/status/776814866745085952
youtube.com/channel/UC88MN2PV_bXOZXVS_8wHBfg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wew

They can practically feel the noose around their necks at this point

Media Outraged After Trump Tricks Them To Cover Endorsements From Military Heroes

WASHINGTON — The media showed up to the presidential ballroom of the new Trump International Hotel on Friday morning expecting Donald Trump to take questions about whether he still questions if President Obama was born in the United States.

Instead, they got more than a half hour of a variety of military heroes — generals, medal of honor recipients and a gold star wife — expressing support for the Republican nominee. And it all aired live on the cable news networks.

Before the event, Trump tweeted: “I am now going to the brand new Trump International, Hotel D.C. for a major statement.” That was interpreted by the press to mean he was going to address “birther questions.”

That’s because on Thursday, Trump declined to tell the Washington Post if he still questioned whether Obama is an American citizen. But later Thursday night — after his comment took off in the media — Trump’s campaign released a statement saying: “Having successfully obtained President Obama’s birth certificate when others could not, Mr. Trump believes that President Obama was born in the United States.”

Realizing Trump was not using the occasion to address that subject — and instead focus it on the military — many in the press were not happy — and vented on Twitter.

Trump’s campaign announced the endorsement of 44 new military flag officers, saying that brings the number up to 164 now.

“I am grateful for the growing support of highly respected retired generals and admirals who have been so successful in defending our country,” Trump said.

At the very end of the campaign event, Trump finally addressed the topic the media was there to hear. “Hillary Clinton and her campaign of 2008 started the birther controversy. I finished it.”

“President Barack Obama was born in the United States,” Trump said. “Period. Now we all want to get back to making America strong again.”

Many reporters, some standing on chairs, began shouting questions over the applause from the guests in attendance. But Trump, having accomplished what he wanted, took none.

archive.fo/udUtK
dailycaller.com/2016/09/16/media-outraged-after-trump-tricks-them-to-cover-endorsements-from-military-heroes/

wew

Wasn't he born in Hawaii?

Yeah, because you fucks don't want anything good about Trump being broadcasted. You're only getting "played" if your game is to win it for Hillary, you fucking faggots.

It is to a 5D chess master.

She needs the Staff of Life.

4D chess

Wasn't he born in Kenya?

Yes.

OOOOOOHHHHH SHIT NIGGA

Checked.

no point arguing that now though he's on his way out of office

Holy shit that's beautiful haha

Well, I'm thoroughly entertained. Thank you for updating us on this, OP.

Genius.

This is KEK-approved political maneuvering.

I swear if Trump doesn't win the RWDS should storm CNN HQ first and execute every last one of those fucking kikes with the cameras rolling.

Yep. Once Trump is in office, maybe, but for now it's irrelevant and this was the best way to troll the media and leverage the topic to his advantage.

5D CHESS MASTER

Fuck yeah, checked.

Un-fucking-believable.

What a mad man. You know what the genius part about this? The media is so busy kvetching over their own collective butthurt, that they havent even realiaed that this is the first time Trump has ever gone back on an issue. The media hasnt been played, theyre being played RIGHT NOW.

Unstumped as always.

If dubs, Trump sends all BLM and La Raza members to Guantanamo and MAGA after election

my god.

Trump playing them like a damn fiddle!

At this point it doesn't matter where Obongo was spawned, he's on his way out, and the media, desperate for scoop of Trump embarrassing himself walked into the most obvious trap.

KEK is REAL

Lol they're so butthurt.

Praise Kek!

Kek

DEUS VULT

Meanwhile this braindead cunt is having a twitter meltdown and completely unaware SHE started the whole birther shit. Is this how dementia looks like?
twitter.com/HillaryClinton

Her campaign staff must be losing it.

ABSOLUTE

Shadilay!

We've done it lads.

NOW WE COME TO DEPRESSION

Acceptance cometh November

OY VEY IT'S ANUDDAH SHOAH

Wapost rundown of Trump's ruse (with time stamps): archive.fo/11ACd

We know how you kike whores like it rough.

MADMAN

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/16/got-played-cnn-reacts-trump-birther-troll/

HE ACTUALLY DID IT THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN HAHAHA!

He played the kikes like a goddamn fiddle. Bravo, Mr. Trump.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

twitter.com/ShaneGoldmacher/status/776813143938961408

The butthurt from CNN is immense. They're basically impotently sperging out. I can imagine the CWC tier tard rage going on behind the scenes at CNN right now.

How does he keep doing it?
I want to be a winner like him.

lol the entire hipster SJW group at large is whining into space.

Needed something to lift my mood on this week. Just my ticket

MORE MEDIA BUTTHURT

Got that right

I WISH TO SEE ISRAEL TURNED INTO NUCLEAR GLASS
KIKE GENOCIDE NOW

Let’s see if it takes fewer than 30 minutes for her to block me.

Fucking beautiful. When their own cuckservative lie matrix stops people from believing we exist.

And another lie manifests itaelf within reality.

Ok, Gabe Ortiz. I hope you have a thick skull!

ALL THAT FUCKING SALT

The thicker the skull, the more crowbar hits the kike gets to feel before death.

The thicker the skull, the more information it can hold when I teach him a lesson.

THIS

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

I don't know if my sides will survive this election.

Have the Jews figured out Don's latest secret message to us yet?

Trump: There's a storm coming, Globalists. You better batten down the hatches, because hwen it hits, you're all gonna wonder how you ever thought you could live so large, and leave so little for the rest of us.
Globalists: You sound like you're looking forward to it.
Trump: I'm adaptable.

Someone needs to make a compilation of all this media asshurt.

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

a Reichroll if you will.

living up to those military endorsements with tactical maneuvering that would make Sun Tzu proud.

Holy fuck! He looks like he wants to kill himself. Top kek!

Can't Stump the Trump

C O I N E D
O
I
N
E
D

Will they ever stop?
Literally nobody cares about that shit anymore, the jig is up.

lol they basically stripped everything down to their main argument

If Trump wins, Jews lose.

Dubs confirm to gas the kikes.

((Gold))macher

That silence. Fucking evil bastard.

I'm laughing so hard I teared up. This was so fucking brilliant!

Are they really this unaware? Holy fuck, they can't be serious.

ew.

MAXIMUM DAMAGE CONTROL. These fucks have been dancing on a chair with a noose around their necks, and they're surprised when someone suggests pulling out the chair from under them?

lol, no it's not - we have the internet nao and we're tired of your lies and propaganda.

The dishonesty in that woman.

Tell Gabe he has to go back.

youtube.com/watch?v=6LCX10zCOgY

Now that was subtle. Notice the advert for the presidential debates near the beginning of the webm. Shillary is smiling with all of her makeup in bright color tones while Trump is placed slightly behind her with very dark tones giving an almost menacing look to viewers.

For all the tears of blood they shed for the evils of a state-controlled media, they sure don't give a Jew's fuck about the current state-controlled education system, which is virtually the same thing.

This is fucking hilarious

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

someone should make these into pepes

Good point, now that the press has turned into a marginal turd, it's time to tackle the state education. I think means testing universities for whether degree programs can actually produce jobs and school vouchers will do a lot to undermine the shitlib stranglehold on education.

As I look at my notepad, what I saw felt uncouth. The first letter of every line points to the truth.

10/10

Noice. If only I could offer you my previous dubs. You deserve them more.

Are you enjoying Milo's cock in your mouth?

88/14

These people are fucking paranoid.

Kikes are finally getting a taste of their own medicine. This is the beginning of the end for the Ashkenazi race on the North American continent.

Lugenpresse:
LUGENPRESSE CANT TAKE THEIR OWN MEDICINE

SO GOOD

Quality contribution

That whining is gold.

Kill the Department of Education. Hang it. Blow it away. No money for schools.

There is no Department of Media, now is there?

I have holocaust
dreams
instead.

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

Oh fuck, they know about the plan :^)

The amount of self-absorption across the media is incredulous.

I'd be raging if I weren't the fact that the man who has almost finished his 100% speed run at life didn't just blow them all the fuck out.

But they've cried wolf so much that no one will believe them anymore!

GTKRWN-RWDS1488

Tremendous.

Oh so you are actually insane, and think you have PTSD from 1939 when you weren't even born yet.

..b …but how are working single mothers ever going to afford to look after their children?

That's definitely the nuclear option; thing is the states will still do the same programming and Libshit states California will continue to inundate us with teeming masses of SJW morons. Federal control might be better in that regard because those Universities would probably still wrestle over Federal funding even if it meant they could only have STEM and other useful degree programs.

did anyone catch how long the speech was for? I'm wondering if the metagame here is that he's holding conferences about whatever illary is saying and using her optics, but amplified because he's a actually a man of the people.
the wheelchair vet right after illary had the nicaraguan dictators crippled granddaughter speak before her, the birther shit after illary opened her stupid amnesiac cancer ridden mouth, if he had the speech length the same as illary's after her fall into a light coma that would be just the cherry on top

Fuck those stupid cunts. They should have stayed loyal instead of sucking the cock of Sugar Daddy Govt.

Public Media = Evil
Public Media = Public Education
Public Education = Evil

What a boss move!

I love that guy. Still can't believe my co-workers think "Trump is literally insane, like nuts."

This is beyond 5D chess

Maybe his sons "oven" comment was a trial balloon to see if they would fall for it.

Exactly, putting a stake in the heart of the public school system means mommy will probably have to actually do her fucking job, stay home, raise and educate the damn kids.

Now if you're scared, remember one thing. The first letter of every line shows how Trump is the king.

Oh lawd.

POOLS CLOSED

HOLY SHET THE MEMES, JACK

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

Trump literally laughs at the lugenpresse.

"could you wait for us?"

"Absolutely not."

Less than 1/3 of americans express trust in in the media.

OY VEY THEY'RE ANTI-MEDIA! IT'S ANUDDAH LIBYA!

CAN I JUST TELL YOU ABOUT HOW BIG SADDAMS PALACE WAS?

maximum idiocy.

P O E T R Y W I Z A R D
O
E
T
R
Y
W
I
Z
A
R
D

I think you just secured the position as the God Emperor's personal bard.

Or we can pay for a private education system. It will be more affordable due to the laws of capitalism. And there will be no MLK bullshit.

Fucking morons.

6D chess
Check mate media its your turn
makes another move before he even did this move destabilizing temporal planes with tesla tech and alowing the chaos to flow freely

I can't wait until society gets put back into place.

(checked) It's true. We can bring it up later to point out the fact that immigrants make shitty presidents but as for now, pah. Focus on getting God Emperor to his throne.

They're on death row.

They've been losing it for years.

Amazing.

WE GOT PLAYED

INTO REPORTING THE NEWS

OH THE HUMANITY

Fucking rats. So salty, they start openly admitting what they are.

What the fuck?

Thank you. We've been saying that the whole time.

Filthy tranny lovers, all of you.

Hahaha they're chimping out like niggers now?

Oh ho ho, these cunts need a fist to the face.

HAHAHAHAHA

Fuck the press, pandering God damned snakes.

trump is a master media manipulator.
He also knows he can get away with this because americans fucking despise the media.

All in all, a good troll.

No they're not.

They're impulsive and anxious.

That's why they do stupid things like what we're seeing.

It just keeps getting better.

FUCKING KEK

The man is truly the greatest shitposter of all time

Now before Hillary tries to correct the record, I'll just be quite quick. The first letter of every line hits cucks harder than a Buick.

are you telling me it took them THIS fucking long to realize what's been going on since (maybe even before) Trump announced he was running?

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE EPIC BARD OF TOWER TRUMP

The Communists were pissed,
they threw a hissy fit,
they wanted us to vote,
for the hag with pants of shit,
but little did they know,
of the man with hair of gold,
who brightened up our days,
for, the media, he plays,

(((Shepard Smith))) is salty as fuck right now.

TOP KEK fuck that stupid faggot.
Trump is truly the God Emperor

Kikes truly do have the lowest IQ. They keep falling for it.

That's what you get for working for the twisted.

You do it to yourself.

goddamn it i fucked up just kill me now fam.

this has gone worse than 2 week old ham.

I give you, the Millenials.

LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE!

DYING HILLARY

So have the Luggenpresse finally started to realize that they're the unsophisticated retards?

That Trump is smarter than them?

Yes, and that is why they're chimping out so much. They person they attacked so much has proven to be a nimble navigator and it's driving them nuts.

yes.

Because Chaffetz subpoena should be the nail in the coffin.

Oh kek its so beautiful. Look at that mike pence looking cnn prick. Looks like he is about to cry. Oh sweet jesus this has made my night. Well done Trump Campaign, Nimble Navigators. Glorious.

Penis = diamonds

(checked)

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

Did Donald take their coats?

Wew. I hope Trump has them arrested.

Double dubs confirms.

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

WE'VE MEMED THEM INTO JOURNIGGERS

I think we should declare a holiday. Merry Saltmas everybody!

We're reaching peak levels of butthurt here. What a time to be alive!

They're chimping out

WT I hate trump now.

Kek approves

MEMES ARE REAL

The first letter of every line shows what the world is due

We're going to need OC for Saltmas. Maybe we cam even get the media to kvetch that it is a white nationalist holiday.

PRAISE KEK

Trump truly is the avatar of Kek/Pepe.

Smugness will save the world.

Any more videos coming up?

You're no longer the gatekeepers of information, you fucking kikes. Deal with it.

I believe Shep Smith, Kelly, and O'Reilly were all noted allies in the latest leaks. The entire network is pozzed exept for Hannity.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

The lugenpresse is so rustled.

Shep Smith is full-on anti-Trump, pro-Hillary. He's also a faggot.

He also shilled for Obama and tries to tone police Ralph Nader when Nader pointed out that Obama is basically owned by the Jews.

funniest shit i've seen in months

Beautiful

This dude's got the master plan. I wouldn't even be surprised at this point if Trump had psychokinesis

I think the best part is that if they keep bringing the birther stuff, everyone knows more or less what Trump did. But details on Clinton are much less widespread, so it's another disaster. Not everyone needs to get it, just enough people.

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

We're hitting smug levels that shouldn't even be possible

The judenpresse are acting like they were just raped. Imagine what they'll be like when Trump starts taking them on helicopter rides.

Shep "All signs point to Neo Nazis" Smith

amazing you'd even want to get out of bed after being so spectacularly wrong

(self check)

Wew lads, dubs everywhere.

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

finally some quality greentext stories on Holla Forums. It's been a while. Here… have a rare Pepe

Checked, I'm going to start investing in helicopter fuel now.

Relevant youtube.com/watch?v=daOH-pTd_nk

2016: FRESH KEKS EVERY DAY

the best part about this is that they can't do shit about it. he just fistfucked everybody involved in reporting this, and it's fucking hilarious

This is the best thing ever. I've never seen the Lügenpresse this mad before.

Kek wills it.

Still gives me goosebumps

LMFAO, on top of it, every time a liberal faggot on Jewtube or wherever claims Trump will start WWIII we can just laugh and mock them since then that means 88 retired generals are apparently all wrong.

Holla Forums is officially more powerful than the (((media)))

generals are the biggest cucks tbh

Why does everything go so fucking right for us these days?

I'm starting to think that Kek controls probability now.

Thanks for correcting the record m8.

OY VEY!

I just picture Hillary puking and looking like Jigsaw during the ending of Saw 3

Damn Asher, you're a hardcore nigger.

I wanna see the Youtube link to this–the comments have got to be a fucking goldmine.

Rest in peace James Asher, commited suicide by dropping a barbell on his own neck after accidentally shooting both his arms off with a shotgun

hope this guy lives up to his name during the purge.

Wanna bet on it?

youtube.com/watch?v=coziL7P87qc

What Trump did wasn't even all that ingenious, necessarily. The media is just CWC levels of retarded. Always falling for the obvious traps laid by that dang, dirty, fascist troll, Donald J. Trump.

Hillary has such shit twitter people.

I can imagine the person who wrote that tweet, some dumb broad with a sub-90 IQ doing her nails on one hand while typing out the tweet thinking "This is going to wreck that hardcore racist Drumpf big time I am so good at this job". She'll probably kill herself by multiple gunshots to the back of the head while jumping from a third story window soon.
Hillary has shown she will say anything about her opposition, she is a true follower of "the ends justify the means".

"I really like quoting myself" - H

Donald should take the White House, but keep the chimp for entertainment.

literally

my god

are these people retarded?

I texted my really right-wing but non-redilled father about this. I accidentally said "lügenpresse" instead of "main stream media".
He didn't bat a single fucking eye. The normies are becoming more red-pilled by the day.
polite sage for blogposting

These idiots are digging themselves graves. By the time Trump is elected he'll be able to round up all the journalists into concentartion camps and people will just say "yeah I guess they deserve it".

FUCKING CHECKED

The American Luggenpresse is fucking dead after this election aren't they?

They promoted Trump in the primaries for shekels and now they're going to lose everything.

If Trump wins, yes, it's over.

If Tim Kaine wins, it's probably over anyway.

No… it's only the beginning of another wild ride, user.

he'd have more power staying as Trump's jester/pet in that case

They got dunked on so hard, they lost their higher brain functions

OY

As if the ((media)) deserves respect. Nothing more than medium of mass disinformation.

The only freedom press claims a right to regularly is the freedom to distort truth to meet the wishes of their ((producers)) and claim it's FREEDOM OF PRESS when called out on it.

O'Nigger and co. are planning to federalize the EU and merge the UN and EU before WWIII starts user.

Obabo was also planning to join Canada and Mexico in their attempts to form a union similar to the EU for the Americas, along with the implementation of the Amero.

ZH aggregating things now.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-16/media-furious-we-all-got-rickrolled-trump

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

if that piece of shit honestly thinks anyone will let him lead the UN then he's in for a rude awakening. NO ONE likes him, not just American citizens.

That implies it would be a choice

Trump is genius with all these general endorsements.
As obummer has purged many military leaders, it is crucial for Trump to make headway with winning over the rank and file if the leadership is now pozzed.
He has always talked about supporting the vets properly, and strengthening the military and most likely has the vote of many of the rank and file.
So even though the current high command may be pozzed, many of the troops who served under these generals endorsing Trump will still have a sense of loyalty to them and will most likely side with Trump in the event of civil war.
Trump is undermining obummer's pozzing of the military by appealing to the REAL strength, the rank and file, and pre-poz generals.
Every day, in every way, Trump impresses me more and more.

88D chess

HEIL HITLER

It's a great year.

There is a high chance Trump is planning some kind of military coup. He likely has a YUGE amount of dirt on almost every politician and when elected plans to reveal everything and lock up most of congress and senate.

Clearly its a line from the media, JULAYing that their had is on death's door

*hag

Yes, but first we have to take care of some more important people.
youtube.com/watch?v=MyH5AuqJlL0

It's Over Folks

Wall to wall

Checked.

they are on the "wrong side of history" now

LITERALLY

"A shoah, right here, in my office"

Oh my fuck

So is Trump now a liar for having headed the birther movement, or is this proof he changes his mind on the same basis I change pants?
Do my pants have the power to make Trump change positions?

Right now MSNBC is showing graphs and talking points about Trump and birther movement.
He decisively killed any discussion on it and they STILL can't let it go.
Is their thinking well we paid for all this pseudoinfo we're gonna show it?

(Kek approves)

I'll bet you 20 bucks it was a holocaust wet dream. Kike bitches are fucking nuts and fetishize the holocaust to the point where they can only climax while you're "raping" her in the shower with some dry ice for "gas". Liberalism is a hell of a drug.

I have a feeling they know nobody likes than any they have no chance to get another big (((private donation))) before they all hang so they're just doing whatever they feel like now. they'll probably be giggling at the gallows.

Trump is such a badass. He fucks with these idiots like it nothing.

They've always been on the wrong side of history, Hitler.

I hope so.
I have long said that political corruption should be a capital offence, it's worse than murder in my book.

"""normal anxiety"""

This trick is proof enough alone that he should be president. What a cheeky motherfucker.

archive.fo/yxrlE

he's right. no way are you gonna be able to pull off a doubletap when your gun is pointed sideways.

she's not the only one

When the guy said "We've been Rick Rolled." I could feel the cringe coming off the other.

Reality has been broken by the internet. Bravo faggots!

Fuck off, nigger. Go to Liberia and leave America alone.

so he's amassing military top dogs to fight in /train us for the reich.

this man has balls of steel.

Hahahahahahahaha. Bitch gon get gassed

yep. that settles it, the berenstain universe is an anime.

MEME IT
MEME IT, YOU FAGGOTS, MEME IT
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD ALMIGHTY, MEME IT!!!

This could be YYYYUUUUGGGEEE. Play into liberal hysteria, flood the net with clickbait vids and articles, "Trump's shocking interaction with a Hispanic American army hero." then in the vid, said hero proceeds to praise the ever loving shit out of Trump. With some sort of signature music, to show you've been…umm… we need a name, MAGA'd, Trumped, ehh seems too easy, something. Anybody?

Nice double dubs.

So this now means all of Obama's actions are default legal and to be challenged individually insteadof redacting the last 8 years?

Amazing. Trump deserves 1 Roman Salute for every whining journalist.

Classic beaner arrogance on display right there.

Double dubs confirm that that spic has to go back. Fuck him.

Fuck off, autist. Some of us want to get shit done here instead of LARPing and masturbating.

What are they angry about, that's their agreed way of doing things.

make these into moonmen

They are mad that they promoted trump, it's that simple.

Seconded

"Shocking video Trump doesn't want you to see!"
"Watch Trump's racist response to black pastor!"
"You won't believe what Trumps says next!"

Embed related is journoniggers right now.

Typical shitskin lack of agency. Can't wipe their own asses without people from a superior race to hold their hands and baby them.

Further proof that minorities totally rely on white guilt cucks for moral support.

Any malfeasance should be considered treason with summary execution by firing squad.

Showed this video to my cukitarian grandfather and he said "Wish the son of the bitch would stop making me like him so often"
top kek

I dont know what they expected. An apology or tears? they cant even bare to give him airtime when its their job, he's exposed them as being so biased, the MSM is dead as Clinton.

Holy godamned fuck this is the most hilarous election in the history of man. What a time to be alive.
Praise lord trump

Where's this train headed?

HOW'S IT FEEL BEING ON THE BRINK O FTHE RACE WAR YOU ASKED FOR

They probably expected him to say that Obama was born in Kenya or something so they could run with the racism angle again. Trump is smart enough to know that topic is just bait to feed their narrative so he used their own stance against them.

I just found a skeleton key once you have someone in cognitive bias mode.

"I'm going to convince you I'm right on this issue. "

To the camps, at least for our enemies.

They are so pissed. Especially the nigger.
Fan-fucking-tastic.

If the country was 70% white instead of 60% it would already be a locked landslide.

this is amazing.

We are. It's called building a wall and enforcing the laws. MAGA

Like clockwork, every single time.

before it they asked him about it (even tho it was to be an announcement) and he was saying about keeping them in 'suspense' haha, what a show man. Its not even bad what he's done, its just showing them up for making such a big deal over it.

CASUAL NAZIS

We casual nazis now fam.

Gonna sketch this shit up and bust out the dayglo neon paints for a shirt now.

>If they just elect the leader we chose the goyim won't be angry at us.

Judaism doesn't have a Satan, or transcendental evil. Their devil is entirely temporal: the leader of the goy tribe they currently oppose. Their hell is his country, and thier demons his people.

And this point Trump is just repeatedly beating a dying animal.

I hope he continues because it deserves to suffer before the end.

Kek speaks through double dubs… Trumprolling must be memed.

10/10

good job user, you did something today, something great.

This is the first time I've seen this cool meme

He's been playing them for 14 months and they just now realized? They even admit they'll continue playing into his hands, they know the media will hang on Jan. 20, 2017

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

Holy shit I don't think I'm ever going to stop laughing about this. This is the best election ever.

Praise Kek, bringer of the Don.

To be fair, we white Gentiles think that way too, but only during actual wartime. They think like that all the time.

Jews

Trump train fueled by SALT

When did everything go so right.

It'll be a lovely day if Trump charges those cunts with destruction of private property and vandalism.

CLASSIC

So why does Trump end up in the news so much? I see more of him than Hillary. You sure you aren't just falling for the fact he isn't paying for it all?

As is they get to run on Trump having no held positions and throwing them out when it matters, an that Trump admits to being stumped and leading the birther movement in a known lie.
Failing that, he just follows Hillary even when she stops. Lots of vectors.
Even more so if they skip live broadcasts and move to late night notes after the hour late start and hotel tour. Then you can start saying they aren't giving air time.

Consider the Record Corrected. Enjoy that 10 cents. You earned it!

(heiled)

And people still doubt the fact that we literally reawakened the god of repeating digits through concentrated autism and shitposting.

I could barely understand what he was saying, must be one from china.

All the airtime CNN give him is an attempt at a smear campaign, which Trump is now using to backfire in their confused faces.

RIP Asher

F

jesus christ, trump is a goddamn media judoka, he used all their goddamn eagerness for clicks and views to humiliate them, he just had to redirect all their strength towards themselves and they fucking blew themselves out

There was an article the other day saying pretty much
And 3 lines later

fuck off faggot, your shilling is awful

So in your world, this media circus does not happen and Trump does not show up the media biweekly?
Odd then for all the chess metaphors reguarly.

Wouldn't know. I don't care about what (((The Media))) does.

Didn't hillary start the birther shit

Like every time they cover him?
Gee its almost like they controversy and ratings, and Trump knows this.

Does anyone have the video of shep in baghdad faking the air raid?
Every time I see that cunt that is the only thing i think of

She looked and dropped. Trump came after and championed it. Or are you implying Trump is a shill missile?
Please do tell how the follower is not responsible for choosing to follow for years.

You sound like a pissed off middle aged woman

You sound like reality is your enemy.

I always preferred "pickers of cotton".

HOLOCAUST NIGHTMARE
i can't breathe

Trump literally wrote about how to manipulate the media in his book.
Liberals have a certain "im smarter than everyone" smugness about them.
This is easy to manipulate, the real smart people pretend to be dumb in order to appear weak, then pull the switcheroo like trump just did.

ibtimes.com/donald-trump-explained-how-dominate-media-1987-i-play-peoples-fantasies-2218125

One thing I’ve learned about the press is they’re always hungry for a good story, and the more sensational, the better,” he writes on page 56. “It’s in the nature of the job, and I understand that. The point is that if you are a little different, or a little outrageous, or if you do things that are bold or controversial, the press is going to write about you.”

“I don’t mind controversy, and my deals tend to be somewhat ambitious,” he added. “The result is that the press has always wanted to write about me.”

He anticipated that the media wouldn’t get too hung up on whether a plan – back then a building development, nowadays, a policy – was workable. They’d still dedicate reams of paper, bundles of airtime, to chattering about it. “Most reporters, I find, have very little interest in exploring the substance of a detailed proposal for a development. They look instead for the sensational angle,” he wrote. “That may have worked to my advantage.”

The record has not been corrected, but your shitter has instead been shoahed.

Im right tho arnt I. havnt you gotta go pick up your son from soccer practice?

kek

Make Rickrolling Great Again!

I think you mean his wife's son, user.

Art of the deal was ghost written by (((Tony Schwartz))). Trump doesn't have a book, he has a kike controller.

You can ease your asspain by blowing your brains out, you know.

Kikes are extremely inteligent and control everything, but they fall apart when I say they do.
Ah good shill, deny kike control.

As we have always known, hubris will be their downfall.

you wish shlomo

Do they not even realize that even if they were relevant, this is shooting themselves in the foot?

Don't you mean Tyrone's son?

KEK IS A WISE AND POWERFUL GOD, PRAISE HIM!

Causing an American flag to touch the ground…
I hope Trump sets the oven to simmer for these niggers. I want them to suffer before they go to hell.

They know what's coming…

Good.

no, they're greedy short sighted middle easterns

post yfw Trump presses charges for destruction of property.

Master tactician:
1. He exposes the media for the obvious shills they are, making them look like morons in the process.
2. He forces them to cover military personnel giving him their endorsement, which the media would have never covered otherwise.
3. He gets free, international publicity for the opening of the new International Trump Hotel.

If you aren't being paid per post, you need to re-evaluate your life.

FOUND FIRST HELICOPTER RIDE CANDIDATES

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

No

They really think that they're something other than a malignant tumor within society. Delusional.

It was a ploy.

Obama could have dispelled the issue from the first day, but chose not to. It kept his enemies in one nice, neat little camp to ridicule and kept them focused on non-issues.

In a similar fashion, Trump was letting the WURR'S THE BURTH CERTIFICATE flag fly until it could be used to further his aims.

Simple.

TRUMP LIVE IN MIAMI

It's nothing new by any means, but I'm glad I got to share it with you for the first time. More people should know the proper term for the inferiors which lies behind that acronym.

That's some catchy shit, mate. What's the original song, if there is one and you happen to know it?

If I've learned one thing about jews over the years, its that every single one has a price for which he'll do anything, all you need to do is find and exploit it. The only variance is how high it is, based upon how good at jewing he is, and thereby how many shekels it takes to make him experience joy again for a brief instant in spite of his built-up tolerance. No jew is above an enticing-enough offer, principles and morals mean nothing when enough material is offered.

A lowly commoner jew with no real power or riches like Tony can be bought pretty easily, just gotta thrust as many shekels as you can spare at him and then follow it up with orders, adding on more shekels later in case he gets second thoughts. This isn't so easy with the big boys such as Soros and the Rothschilds, who control so many trillions of shekels that you need to move up to stronger currencies like nukes, major world governments or souls if you want to make them your bitch.

Fixed your Sakurako

Meant for

well we have one half of what we expected now all we need is the gloves and an game like black and white to play with

Stat?

They should definitely agree with (((them))) on everything, goy, why else would they fight willingly and efficiently?
Kinda scared of Trump starting a war with Iran, tbh

have this gift as a token for Trump's success.

the absolute shadman

what the fuck shademan hahahaa

A

F

D

164=AfD

:^))))))))))))))))))))))))))

This is such a wonderful reality. Every day I see a new reason to be thankful. This time, the lugenpresse got fucking ruined.

Thank you, Kek, for guiding all of us and giving us so many things to enjoy.

Epic. Are you a poet/writer, user? No need togive name

No, no, this went too far. This needs to be banned.

No, I'm just bored as fuck at work and thought it was funny.

No such thing as too far faggot.

heh, not really.

wat

Oh my.

Man this makes them look so desperate and dumb. Also they don't even let decorated veterans speak, they only talk over them. This all done to show what hacks the media are.

Todd, you need to stop before this gets out of hand.

Shit, IDIOCRACY just became real…

This man is never showing any weakness on his plans.
Even libshits should realize that the intellect of the man is far superior to everyone that had a public function this 30 last years.

Check'd that ID

Yeah we do. (((Silverman)))

tor browser user

Didn't know if this was worthy of a new thread and haven't seen it mentioned elsewhere so I'll drop it off here.

archive.is/b17Ic

Kill yourself, degenerate.

do we have the Jimmy Fallon webm? I also heard Norm killed it and said some pro Trump stuff

DON LEMON IS SOUR AS FUCK

Remember that time you got completely and utterly BTFO by Sheriff Clarke, Lemon?

The absolute madman!

This could work.

Is that why? Honestly didn't know, thx for fixing my retard

Ignorance is not retardation user. The unwillingness to cure ignorance is retardation.

That's nice of you to admit you didn't know, rare thing here.

Damn, Norm is a very pleasant conversationalist.

Would drink cider with 10/10.

Im not the one here with anime. Tell me what is it like to be paid in VR sims? You know Trump finds porn Jewish and unwholesome.

Why are they so fucking mad? I can understand the press sperging out but why these niggers? What do these pavement apes even have to do with this shit?
The porchmonkey says, with tears in it's eyes. Fucking lol.
My sides aren't in very good shape today, tbh.
Trump has mentally raped these people so hard, their grandchildren will feel the butthurt.
9 solid minutes of chimpanzees whining about how hard the media was BTFO.

who?

I don't feel envy, I feel a character to learn something from.

I love this election

EVERYDAY IM HAPPENING HAPPENING H-H-HAPPENING HAPPENING

Keep hearing good things about Norm, but this is the only thing i've found from him.

STAY AWAY FROM TRUMP YOU DEGENERATE

IF THIS IS HOW TODAY WENT

HOW THE FUCK WILL THE DEBATES GO??

They'll find Asher committed suicide soon, shot himself in the head 6 times

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

Post action post it notes praising Hillary and a perpetual onsite EMP. Neuralizers as well.

(fuckin checked)
I meant Trump though. If he can pull something like this on a Friday, what the hell does he have in store for the debates?

Gotta give credit to Obongo here.

He knew just how to play the whole birth certificate thing. Ensured there was always just enough room for doubt so he could race bait it all the way for everything it was worth.
The initial resistance, the following confusion and then the reissued document. All left just the right amount of room for doubt while not providing enough for a real legal challenge.

Kept his opponents focused on a part of his background that wasn't a real issue while making him look good to the normies.

Here is a sample from my personal stash.

There's 3 debates, I doubt Hillary can make it through 1 of them

Her heart is going to blow to bits from Trump's final form banter

Lost it right there

This, so much this.

Somebody make a thread and a sticky, we need dank oc and the name will come by itself

And there came a croak from heaven: Donald is my beloved Son; in him Kek is well pleased. Pepe 1:11

Donald is Kek's only begotten son, sent to us from heaven to save us from the shills. There has been no navigator as nimble. No predator as venomous. Those CNN shills are so butthurt.

This thread is discussing the next meme to crush Hillary's sanity with.

(Amen)
Praise Kek.

MAKE SHADMAN GREAT AGAIN

Their open outrage over this is pissing off normies. I hope.

Nothing. This worked because he controlled the playing field entirely.
He got to mosy about his hotel on the pretense of going on stage while pulling his own Khan, breaking that thing about not objectifying service personell or was that Hillary, then try a lame ass recant on 5 years of his life.

In the debates he will be locked in on graded policy, something he and his campaign have avoided making statements on, in often hilarious manners.
He will be asked questions with keyword answers, no references on off question stuff allowed.
Oh and he says he isn't studying, wonder if it means he will be the pothead wizard in particle physics.

Kek is truly a wonderful god ,enjoy those trips

Better hurry user, there's records to correct out there!

Every time.

I love this.

G-Dimensional Chess from the Donald, meme-posting, salt collection.

I feel like it's back in the primaries. That's a good sign, as he was dominating back then.

delete yourself

Okay so then how do you think debates work?
Got a pen to shove in your cut cock moshi and sign a check for deposit?

Am I that one dimensional Joe Bernstein?

Nope, just a time machine.

They don't have any non-vital limbs to shoot at since a long time tbh

Damn, I'm not even American and can't wait for this guy's victory in November.

I got a palindrome - time machine confirmed.

I thought I'd be happy to see more
but I'm not.
I just want to hurt him more.
It makes me even angrier to see them beg.

And no one noticed the non-tarot significance of the card? Is Trump really a time traveler who already knew all about us before the campaign started?

The opening of his speech he stuck the knife in to DC and twisted it yet again when he said look around at this wonderful hotel that was finished
AHEAD OF SCHEDULE AND UNDER BUDGET

I'm Cur know br-azier ill.
The funny part is my algebra teacher was known as Chelsie Poinsett, then one day a never before seen semitic walks in and says she is now Chelsie Sandra.
Fucking weird how things work out, much less random future glimpses.

check those digits trips and dubs

Checked

they're** user.

Holy fuck saved. I doubt it'll happen, but if those dates are true…

B R A V O

Truly the peak of human intelligence and tolerance right here, gents.

Fucking shadman.

Your asshole will never recover. Keep that in mind. You'll have to live with that pain forever. Are you prepared to suffer through eight years of smug?

New CNN headline idea: "HRC Staffer and Donor Sid commits suicide with remote control sniper rifle stolen from three states away while golfing at the 18th hole on his private golf course."

Cancer

that image is fucking with my eyes, it's slightly blurry but not enough to discern it's individual blurrs.

fuck that.

His uncle really was the guy that wrapped up Tesla's lab. If anyone has a time machine it's Trump.

Top fucking kek.

Fucking beautiful.

…twice

I know, and I want to believe. I fucking want to believe.

It's called chromatic aberration, google it. Some games and artists recently started to use that shit even though it makes everything look bad and almost gives you a headache. It's an even bigger cancer than bloom in my opinion.

Jesus, even a few seconds of that buggered up my vision in my left eye for a minute or so.

I think that actually probably would induce seizures in anyone susceptible.

Where'd you get it?

Internet

We get it user you're gay, now go gargle a Jap cock.

If anyone doubts the left are a bunch of whining manbabies, this should clear it up.

So it's something Hillary should see. Got it.

I am the King, I am the leader of battle and war
I am the Legion, I am the bringer of light
I am the torch, I am the love, I am your sin
Come to me, kneel down for me, one more time

I am the Emperor of the Sun, I am the first and the last
I am the New World Order to come, I am the first and the last
My Kingdom's rising, your world is dying
Within a blink of an eye
I am the Emperor of the Sun, I am the only one

I am the King, I am the leader of Heaven and Earth
I am the warfare, I am the bringer of hate
I am the knife, I am the sword, I am your sin
Come to me, kneel down for me, one more time

(checked)
USA USA USA

this is worse than manbabies. this is outright niggertry.

Jesus Christ, every time I look at Shadman's art it's worse than I remember.

There's so much asshurt they're barely able to maintain their composure.

We meme Hillary Clinton supporters as pedophiles or at least giving pedophiles "civil rights". Hey its not like left has written a hundred articles on accepting pedos. How could they even distance themselves if that became a thing?

Yeah Hillary does seem the type to gloat, and I'm the type to laugh and be smug when precious little changes under Trump and we have another Reagan fail.

You suck at this tbh

It's like he's trying to make sheboons in white skin. God, it's so disgusting. As expected of a pozzed nigger lover.

It's too bad there's no way to prove to the normalfags that King Nigger clearly just got a fake birth certificate, Trump should have known that he would get a fake beforehand.

what a coincidence, i dream about the holocaust too :^)

MEME IT

Or maybe Trump was the one that suggested a red 8.
His farther had access to Tesla´s notes

if you look long enough you can see pepe in it, try it.

It wont make it any less shit

On a scale to 1 to 10, how salty would you say you are?

Weak sources give weak material. Why are you not proud amber stalks for the harvest, heads flowing in golden greatness and making for amber waves?
Why aren't you more American, with a greater tapscallion than this kike given numerica of suits and proffesionalism?
Be true American drink, kill some wildlife and sing bowdy songs at triggerable women.

If you like it so much then please just ask next time.

user I actually think you might be retarded

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

>>>Holla Forums

Why are you so mad?

SEE THIS SHIT!?

THIS IS WHAT ALWAYS HAPPENS TO DESTABILIZE A THREAD

Some faggots bring up a topic about Gookshit/Westshit and the whole thread devolves into faggots arguing about that instead of focusing on the point of the thread.

I AM FUCKING CONVINCED THIS IS A D&C TACTIC BECAUSE OF HOW FREQUENT IT HAPPENS AND HOW DEVASTATINGLY EFFECTIVE IT IS.

Get your fucking shit together, Faggots- Or fuck off.

Trump is a wascally wabbit tbh

This election cycle has made me love my commute.

Its true, the kikes are trying hard with this degenerate shit.

Perhaps I'm not dependent on false natratives and call the world as I see it, rather than trying to fit it to how I am told.

After all, how many of the events discussed on here have direct verifiable proof and aren't just shown without verification. What events are confirmably true and how very many are staged?
After all crisis actors need to be kept busy.

go away intl shitskin.

You sound like LowTierGod lmao you suck at Street Fighter dude.

Threads over faggot, there was nothing of importance to discuss. Trump had the kike's shitter shattered as usual. Don't get so autistic over it

think he quoted himself to include the other quote he forgot to put in the first place in his previous post

What good reason would Holla Forums have to give patronage to oriental art?

Trump really should sue these people or press charges. He has cameras in all his hotels and probably has an overhead view like with the Michelle Fields thing so he can use that as proof of who it is and the press will look even worse for their chimping or for lying about this shit.

Thread changed to discussing on how Hilloli Clitton can be used to our advantage.

Lol dat spin.

What's a birther?

I play Red Faction with Hive.
Button mashers are for babies.

For dismantling the stage? What did they break?

stay mad

Some one who is born in the US.

One person asked that question, and I just posted some illustrations I really liked while I took a shit over the expectedly trash western copies of Malaysian Motion Pictures. The only people in the west I've seen copy it are deviant art attention whores that don't understand the appeal of a lady's soft looks combined with her more easily appreciated erotic ones.

Yea then it devolved into

Usually when threads die they just turn into /g/ tier shit

Not to mention he made the media sound like they're badmouthing the military. Holy fuck, I love Trump.

Dumb liberal meme that basically means you question Obongo's status as being born in the U.S.

I'm surprised it took that long for them to realize his backflip on Obama, as a few other Anons already said- they were so asshurt about the concept of being dragged out for the conference that they forgot what they were doing…

How long did they take to regroup- a couple of hours?

Any more gone back to "attack mode"?

The media needs to hang.

Reports from some people there is that the media was throwing stuff. Trump has cameras so he should look and see if this is true. If so, he should come down on them.

Someone who argued president Obama was not born in the US, and was this not a natural born citizen and eligible to be president.

This was first brought up by the Clinton camp in the 2008 nomination, and then dropped quickly after.

Several people, mostly republicans then tried to force the issue to get him out of office.

I'm sensing trend.

Liberals really do try their best to divide us, don't they?

No, no it isn't. In fact we're all here because we wish to defend what we love, the only difference is that what we love may differ from person to person and how we go about it differs from person to person, but we all hate the things that threaten what we love and thus we will passionately defend it.

Have some more Iowa.

Based motherfucker who points out that Obongo is a dindu mudslime who never should of been president

Checked

Someone who thinks that ju solei is the only way the US works, and pro anchor baby.

Obama comes under ju sanguis, which is where Trump wants to move citizenship. So this is Trump trying to hide hi immigration fails, like saying illegals should serve in the military.

kill yourself sjw .

FUCK OFF TO /a/ WITH YOUR FAGGOTRY AND STOP DERAILING THREADS WITH YOUR BULLSHIT.

I'll never understand these fags. The only explaination I can come up with is that they're either mentally ill or have autism. Maybe a bit of both.

A fabricated controversy the media wants you to pay attention to as opposed to the fact that Hillary is seriously ill and will probably die before long.

Even more so, Trump took a measured route and stated that there was info showing that Obama wasn't so he just wanted Obama to show his birth certificate. If Obama hadn't passed himself earlier as being born in Kenya, if it didn't say in the Harvard Law Review that he was born in Kenya,if his wife had not made a passing mention of this, if Hillary had not promoted this idea, no one would ever comment on the thing. Naturally, the left refuses to take responsibility for the messes they make.

Ah okay, so typical unfounded rumors being said as facts.

No im the one saying stop waiting and start acting, which then gets met with wait for Hitler and FBI.

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

You shouldn't call his mom a bitch, dude.

This is an /n/ thread to begin with, so I don't know why it matters what we talk about especially considering it's already 500 posts old.

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

fuck off /r/goon faggot.

I don't own an electric Jew (television set) and this election is making me happy I made the decision to never get one.
The shear entertainment value of this is completely astounding, it has transcended beyond 4D chess.

This election will go down in history.
There is no doubt in my mind about that.

More like eye-witness accounts supported by video and pictures that need to be looked into. Unfounded rumors would not. Are you saying people should not look into these claims?

god damn am I laughing

Nor does Trump for making his choices, so is Trump releasing his tax returns now?
After all, inquiring minds are wanting to know he's an American.
I give until Monday Eric becomes a clipshow and that is the attack line.

Then post something other than a stage being taken down if it exists.

Arguments about Anime DO NOT belong on a thread about a Trump press conference and only serve to distract and divide everyone.

ONLY A FUCKING RETARD OR SOMEONE BEING DELIBERATELY SUBVERSIVE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND THIS.

what?

Correct

So they know for a fact obombo wasn't born in the US and his whole presidency is invalid?

Take a gander into the memory hole and beyond. What do you see?

Yeah, but goons don't belong here either. We're equal for things that don't belong now.

I see you being a whiny bitch, not acting. You don't sound like you have autism so I'll assume from here on that you need to take your medication instead of shitposting.

I take it back, your not mentally ill, you're just a fucking shill.

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

That is extremely interesting…

What year was that filmed?

Is Rustle dead yet? Last I heard he was blind and dying, at least these lolis are forever smug.

PRAISE KEK

Wasted Trips on a D&C faggot, Reported.

Kill your fucking self.

You're assuming the stage was taken down by workers. Do you have proof that they were explicitly workers? We have posts from people on twitter who were there saying the press did it and were throwing things. We have video of the set crashing down without actual workers being identified as being the ones doing so. There is cause to investigate. Provide proof that he should not investigate and that everything is fine.

Trump took a common sense response. He asked him to reveal his birth certificate. Why is that a problem? Obama was not under any legal advisement not to comply with any of the birther demands.

He's under audit and his lawyer has advised he not do it. Why would he go against the advice of his lawyer and do that? How would this benefit him from a legal standpoint?

You first. Do something. Lead by example.

can't archive, deal with it

breitbart.com/big-government/2012/05/17/the-vetting-barack-obama-literary-agent-1991-born-in-kenya-raised-indonesia-hawaii/

Obama himself said he was born in Kenya

Trump knows how to play the media very well.

Nah you just don't read, try again, but take some caffeine first adhd baby.

He's right you know

>>>/reddit/

And boom goes the dynamite.

Nope, see

It was first brought up by Barrack Obama himself in 1991

He would have had to read and approve this review written about him before it was published. He approved them saying he was born in Kenya.

This is pathetic no matter how I think about it.

So why isn't this being dragged through the media fire (besides the obvious MSM bullshittery)?

It must suck being an artist when you're going blind.

How?

The fuck?!

wtf I hate loli now
thank you based shadman for curing me
how come he didn't give her a dick

Didn't you know that Mitch-chell is a man?

88D CHESS

I'm asking you for your proofs, base case is that it was normal. Provide proof that it was not normal.

Obama did provide, he also had no legal reason to do so.

Nope Eric admits its because there is unseemly material in them. As well the auditing is bullshit given there are previous years of tax returns.
Hence my point of it being the attack line.
I'm not the one interested in change here, I have a comfy life that isn't being touched, and lawyers and rifles for when it is. Now see there you go, just wait and you do it. No initiative no plan you just want nothing.

I wonder exactly how long he's been planning this stunt. Did he plan this in 2008?

No, you're trying to wiggle out of providing proof of your claim. I stated that due to eye-witness accounts it should be investigated. There is both pictures and a video above showing it coming down. I am asking you for proof that your assertion that it is merely a rumor or false, thus insinuating it was done by the staff.

After much urging from Trump and others.

Nope, his lawyer said for him not to. Do you have proof that his lawyer never advised him? Give proof or get filtered since your barking is not that amusing anymore.

So you're just a shill then. Normally I would filter you at this point since you have said nothing or worth and quite frankly are no different than a barking dog so I'll give you one chance: Provide proof of your assertions that the staff brought the set down and did so properly or get filtered.

8 years and 5 of them being a fool, for a 5 second sound bite and now getting the media actually angry at him?
Seems a pretty fucking stupid design on the order of "Hurr, I was only pretending to be retarded."

Oh wait, that is exactly what it means then.

No, he planned it in 2020

Which you aren't showing still, so please proof, otherwise base case of normal takedown stands. You do have proof user.
So show it.

triblive.com/mobile/11142102-96/trump-lies-pennsylvania
So the son is lying then?

That which is presented without proof is dismissed with same. Have fun on the filter, shame your only trigger is your inabilty to support your stances.

nah, it was done in 2525

I can't wait until they have their lying mouths shut.

They think they're entitled to set the agenda.

It's much too late for that guys, the trail leads right back to halfchan's Holla Forums. They've had generals going for at least a week now in which they've been writing an entire hentai mythos around Hillary Clinton loli porn.

imgur.com/a/ITzXH

I repeat, attempting to use this and pin it on Hillary supporters will backfire hard.

wot

But I am. Convincing others to vote fro Trump, helping to make sure Hillary doesn't get into office among other things, and raising awareness about the plight of whites.

I've already indicated it's in this thread. Are you too stupid to navigate to the post I was originally responding too? And you have not provided proof that it was the staff. You have not provided proof or reason as to why he should not investigate the claims. You have not provided anything of worth.

The son did not indicate that there was anything embarrassing. You did not provide proof that his lawyer did not advise. You also mentioned Eric a number of times but I am seeing Donald Trump Jr.

At this point it is clear that you are a retard, unable to support your claims, getting hung up on pointless details, being unable to even figure out which Trump is which, and so on and so on. Consider yourself filtered and have fun talking to yourself since I'm sure most will ignore you as well.

They don't even look like her

Trump’s birtherism stems from the same innate beliefs that led to discriminating against black tenants early in his career. Can't be undone.

WUT?

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/776831079726604288

Norm McDonald has always been based.

It's based on her new children's book.

Apparently what Trump said about Obama is a lie and Hillary admitted he wasn't born in America.
Self awareness where are you?

Is Trump racist against Canadians too? After all, he did go after Cruz for the same thing.

Your filtering only shows you are weak. Your lack of linking said posts shows you have nothing, Mu failure on Trump names is my fault. One of the Donalds is a liar.

Funny on not being able to support you have not done so.

She's basically saying his claim was motivated by racism and not by the fact that various other people including people around her were saying he was born in Kenya.

I'm waiting for her to blame Trump for bad weather now.

This.

(checked)
USA USA USA

Wew. Hillary, is that you? Let me guess, you're mad and making up excuses about how people shouldn't filter you? Top kek.

Disgusting. I bet this would become required reading for kids if she won too.

The funny part is that since Trump had an American mother, he was already a citizen. Yet they did not focus and ask about this and then raise if it requires both parts to be natural born.

Trump is particuarly in trouble, as he went with the Kenya route and forged certificate rather than simply asking to confirm it being both parts of born in America and to a US parent.

But then, getting into allt hat when even Hillary drops it shows who the fools are, now even more when they try an say Hillary made me do it.
Which also now strengthens her argument about the emails and previous SoS.

Gee, sounds like some multidimensional games here.

Trump now has to renounce several years of accusations, continuing after long form reveal, blames that he was duped by Hillary, after she stopped, now endorses Obama's policies by saying they are valid and can't be overwritten with a pen stroke as never happened, and has made the press quite cross now with him, where they are done presenting and getting trapped (maybe) and are going for blood. OTOH, I love the last part for all the tseunadre tier attacks going on of people trying to be angry, but can't quite follow through, instead trying to also blame Hillary.

The fuck are you going on about?

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

Nope I'm just quite smug that you couldn't stop, nor present. Welcome to manipulation, you failed. Try reading Schwartzs art of the deal.

USA USA USA

That thread was amazing
(the time traveler one on halfchan)

This post doesn't really make sense.

Top kek.

Trump let himself be taken in on issues he did not have to engage, and now says the monkey belongs in the White House.

I'm elaborating that Trump let himself be played and now has multiple attacks open on him to those who think and focus on Obama not being a US citizen.
By doing this, he sacrificed a chunk of the voters, for what gain is not known.

Why are you still replying then, hmm?
Seems you keep wanting to link or show proof but don't.

Obama's provenance was a 2008 issue. His legacy is a 2016 issue and it's a rich fucking target area.

Anyone who denies that strikes me as well, sort of, working for opposition.

probably because your stupid ass keeps biting.

I'm not the one who played a filter card rather support an ascertation above the base case.

It's called archiving, you fucking redditcuck faggot.

Get this guy outta here. Don't give him his coat.

OC Kek signal booster, semi rare edition

The amount of butthurt and salt Trump has generated is absolutely astounding.

Stumped by the Trump

Its been a case for quite a bit, we had threads on here as of yesterday still on the board saying Trump could just get rid of it by going before SCOTUS and showing Obama was not a citizen.
People are very much single issue voters, saying Obama is president now, makes for a very odd case, but fits with becoming a party politician and wanting the powers Obama has signed.
Will be waiting and seeing what is the method here, so take this as prognosis based on presentation, with facts o be determined.

The legacy issue is where exactly?
It wasn't addressed here, merely strengthened by giving legitimacy, where before it could easily be removed by simple point of not being a US citizen and fake certificate.
Further, Obama's legacy has little to dow ith what Trump is presenting with right now, lots to do with enacted policy and changes yes, but not in what is being addressed.

Because stumping has a defined political definition already.

This honorary Aryan.

Apologies for being an imgur macro, I didn't have Photoshop at the time.

USA USA USA

That new campaign manager was the best thing that has ever happened to this campaign, he knows what we want.

LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE!

THE MEDIA THAT WAS CUCKED TO DEATH!
What a time to be alive.

This reminds me of the Brexit vote. I had CNN on (at work) and they interrupted their morning show because they found out Trump was going to give a speech. Turns out the speech was about this old classic Scottish golf course he finished renovating. When he started the speech he opened with something likem "I'm glad to be here. Today is an historic day," or some shit like that, and that was all he said about the brexit. The rest of the speech was all shit about hotels and golf.

Indeed

shit son, that takes me back

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

I have never seen the media so openly butthurt like this before.

They went into this all excited because they thought this would be the thing that finally, finally, finally, finally, finally stumps the Trump.

Instead they just help him promote his new hotel for free and show how many military vets support him. Trump for his part rubs it in by giving a 2 sentence rejoinder, sabotaging any narrative by effectively turning it into a non-issue in comparison to the very real problems with the military.

Oh fuck I love this man.

Let's be honest… She is right.

Some of those here would rather not admit that anyone against them could be right. You're not one of them.

> >>>/8diamonds/ , our digging board

The memes don't stop. I keep on thinking nothing else can surprise me but they just don't stop!

USA USA USA

Filtered for being incoherent. Are you drunk or something?

that comment flew right over your head kike.

Still not! I’m actually very surprised. This guy did it in about 15. I can’t even see the original tweet anymore, but if you look at his page on the same date, I’m sure you’ll find it. Something about “a rise in our white blood count”

Nah just working through who is playing who, it gets weird.
Being drunk would be a mercy, need something for all the salt.
That or just baked potatoes, enough to make my Irish ancestors starve.

So then you have no interest in giving kikes a holocaust, no lebensnarum, no worker marks, no racial pride.
You're a shitty poltard.

please more webm and mp4 of media salt

Can't, they destroyed those as well when I tried making some.

WTF I hate the alt-right now

archive.is/nTPkY
I could fap to this. It's like everything she's tried to do for the last couple of weeks backfires hard. What she doesn't see is that her attacks are simply not news.

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

YOU SHOULD
WE ARE NOT ALT-RIGHT

WTF I hate us now

It was an old issue no one really cares about and Trump can always say he was simply concerned due to the various evidence out there that suggests Obama is from Kenya. The fact that he went after Cruz shows he is consistent and at worst, autistic about the natural born rule.

wew

High energy/10

And back in the day, the press actually attacked Hillary for making up and spreading this theory. I recall Olbermann getting hot and bothered and calling her out for this when she tried to meme Obama's assassination.

You're clearly a fucking cuckchanner or transplant from /r/the_donald. Holla Forums has never been "alt-right". The "alt-right" is filled with civic cuckolds, faggots, jew-lovers, and kosher moderates.

Wtf is going on in that webm?!?

I just watched ABC's segment on it. It's incredible how these people can just lie and lie and lie an not feel any remorse over it. First they build it up like it was the bombshell that they wanted. Then they play the clip of Trump saying King Nigger is a US citizen. Then they go into a five minute tirade about how Trump was the "leader" of the birthers and how Hill-dawg dindu nuffin. Cue clips of Hillary and Michael calling Trump a terrible person for holding this press conference. No mention of the vets speaking. No mention of the collective media butthurt. They did bring up the Colin Powell emails, the first I've seen on this station, but only highlighted the part where he called Trump a racist. Zero mention of the tons of other shit he said that would hurt the DNC.

So yes, even after being so badly outmaneuvered, MSM is still trying to portray this as a massive victory for Hillary.

These people are despicable.

Well the other option is that he wanted the idea that obongo does not belong, if the media pushes that Trump kept saying it.

That is, a 5 second clipsaying he is an American now, or hours of Trump saying he isn't.
But the issue there is then its a question of which is the lie, 5 years, or 5 seconds.

WTF I hate all of those things you have just mentioned now

kek

Got your evidence there yet kiddy? The more you post without, the more it shows you have only claims.

go back.

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

My hatred for everything is great enough to shatter RC Cola bottles on tile.

The difference is that what was reported back in the day IIRC is that a low rank minion was the one who tried to push it and he was quickly fired. But Blumenthal has been really fucking close to Clinton. Even if you aren't following the emails stuff, after Obama basically banned him from working for State he went to work for the Clinton Foundation. So Obongo probably knew what had happened and told her to wait 8 years.

Holy Fucking SHIT

MSM JUST GOT

A B S O L U T E L Y
B
S
O
L
U
T
E
L
Y

A N A L L Y
N
A
L
L
Y

D E S T R O Y E D
E
S
T
R
O
Y
E
D

I honestly think he wanted people to look into who started the whole thing. There are numerous articles and shit from the media blaming Clinton back when the media was high on Obama. Now some are trying to rewrite something that is still fresh in the minds of various people. Also, he is trying to drudge up the old feelings of dislike people had for Hillary. That primary race was a nasty one and still fresh in people's minds. The media trying to lie about it makes them seem even more biased. Combined with the obvious anger they have, it hurts them. Also, if they try and retaliate or double down on negative press, Trump can point to this instance and say they are still mad and are trying to get back at him. This is why he did it so close to the debates.

wew

Of course, thats what they are paid to do. If you are in a Journalism course in University, the first thing you find out is that Marketing Firms are always looking for Journalists. And they pay more than the news companies.

All you have to do is not practice anything you were taught.

KEK WILLS IT

Autistically refusing to show his claims, but expects me to support a base case of no prosecution.
Its okay user, I have plenty of time to wait for you to show that video of thrown items and vandalism.

That's the thing that gets me. Trump came along near the end of it all. If anything, birthers had subsided to a low rumble and were mostly ignored. It's amazing how they ignore this.

I'm convinced that Trump has a time machine, goes into the future and tests various scenarios until he finds a good one, then goes back and executes it.

Fucking hells teeth a holocaust dream justifies her self induced meltdown? Silly bitch, what thing to put online, she might as well be 8 years old she's so new out of the box.

I thought Laura had a hard nose (in every sense) too, what with Sarah as a sister you'd think she'd be inured to ragging on juden.

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

"The jew who cried hitler", A Ben Garrison Story

I supported in the first bit though, what evidence?
Your failure to produce any only show my point.

Played again, so hard I'll call you Eva now.

kek

'Cannot and will not' sounds like 'I'm rigging the fuck out of this election' to me.

jew-do

The time traveler theory is proving true with each stumping he delivers.

I'm surprised they haven't blamed him for the holohoax either.

Hello I'm chicken Russian of proof
Here tweet link
twitter.com/NoWayGray/status/776814866745085952
Thank you

Nobody that could potentially vote for Trump cares about his level of involvement. Around February he was saying that he wasn't sure Rubio could run for president, more or less the same thing and much more recent. The only people that care about that are the McMuffin coalition. The whole 2 dozens of them.

Oh the debate part is definitely an option, but its the attempted murder definite suicide option. Trump backs out of that, its very clear he can't take heat in a basic setting, how then can he take it when Iran is threatening to nuke the US, or China takes over Hawaii?
That option is a defenite path to ruin, even more so when its easy to call out his lack of hard stances in public (wall becomes half size because "natural features", illegals in the military, dropping food regulations, like three economic plans now, none of which are even balanced within their own realm, foreign affairs) Maga doesn't help when its able to be pointed at just what needs to be done?

As is, they're already ripping into Trump over this, and we're only what 7 weeks from the election?
Last minute things is what really drives voting, that and single issues.

Hostile media can be baited somewhat, but if you only get them angry, they really could make the anons going on about no press right.
That would be much worse.

"Where's Trump, why isn't he on the news? They were saying that he nasty, I guess he dropped out? Oh well, guess its Hillary then"

Very easy to pull that off. Remember, while alt media is all over, you don't see that being used to stump for Trump.

Which is really odd if you think about it, because of this very scenario. Couple millennial posters would have just been on their phones waiting, MSM gets mad and cuts coverage.

I'm still very curious that outside of a Hillary attack, how does it absolve him of spending the 5 years and ignoring the release of the birth certs? Its not like he converted on the spot after the releases, so when did this change?
THat is, Trump picked it up and used it all that time, and is trying to say that Hillary starting it does what?
Kids don't get off by saying the sibling stole from the cookie jar first but put it back, so its okay to eat all the cookies.

Nice trips, but you got it wrong.

I love it. He's making the MSM shoah themselves to oblivion in such a point that their credibility will be so gone and done with that Hillary won't have shields anymore.

Goddamn I love Trump.

Still tefusing to admit the abscence of penaltiesvor video proves my point.
Hey how about you add on if its even a real hotel and not a Kubrick staged event?

other way around actually.

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

PRAISE KEK

Just need the beginning of that webm mashed together with trump saying "come on, try getting it out"

Of course. I think this is why he mentioned it. Only the press cares.

Except that's wrong. He has shown a cool head numerous times. Where are you getting this from?

That said, if the press tries to come at him hard, he can deflect and point to their very public tantrum as reason. If they refuse to report him, again, he can point to this. He is setting them up to come at him hard in the debates so if they do, he can claim bias. Add that the moderators for each debate has a tie to Hillary or her foundation in one form or the other and then you have collusion upon collusion and just cause to claim the media biased, even if they aren't. If they vow not to show him, he has enough money and outreach to spend away and make up for that. The fact that he has been limiting his spending means he can break out the spending much later, something I think he has planned for since he has seen first hand how Ron Paul got treated. If they try and make it seem like he dropped out, it will hurt them again because it will be obvious he hasn't at that point.

Trump has shown himself to be autistic about places of birth and likes to make sure things are what they are. He showed this by attacking Cruz. His doubting Rubio as well despite never being in any fear of Rubio in terms of polls shows that he is very consistent in this obsession. No one will fault him for this given the fact that you have video of Michelle Obama referring to Kenya as Obama's homeland among other things.

Think of it this way.

If Trump found and attempted to show conclusive evidence of Obama being non-native, then he might have died in a plane crash 3 years ago.

If he just followed the conspiracy theories, then hes safe.

Making a move to say Obama was US born and who started it in the 2008 campaign was a political trap. Because they knew that was the next attack vector against him. Not only did he shut discussion down, he turned it back on Hillary.

Now all the media has left is the planned and prepared attacks that Hillarys team gave them, so they are just sitting around following their script like a good marketing firm.

Running from the debates, you missed the part of speaking tot he future events.

How does he present when they aren't listening to him?

As for the drop out thing, again

It should prove interesting on it though, since he could just say that now, but it does not seem to be the case from what I remember in the past given his declarations of false birth certs.
I mean that is an easy out and table flip, just use that as his reason/cover.
OTOH, it also fits for an easy knockout attack method on an opponent, no reason to debate or deal with them if they flat can't run.

Still what is your opinion on the alt media thing?
Why do you think they aren't all over and being used?

My proof is shown, where is yours?

You filthy memer.

checks out

Maybe that's how he gets to so many different rallies.

So how do we always get to be in the good timeline?

Could it be that there's only 1 timeline?

Well there is the 160 lies that can be used quite easily, being it just pits Trump against Trump.

The thing is Trump never found evidence, and now confirms he did not.
Which really is not surprising as the only thing that mattered was the dual factor authentication, Obama was a Citizen by blood.
The birth place thing was a fail as the movement ignored his mother, not going for the dual thing, which is something that should have shown.

It also really doesn't help, as he shot the Hillary attack early and it has already been disprove, as it was early on by people pointing that Hillary never aired it.
You have people who kept their ear and found it, but Hillary and her PACs weren't the ones participating.
So once more it fails, but makes a great soundbite, like saying that a chemical weapon was developed in the US, but it was Belarus that used the research to make a small attack in Russia with it, therefore the US is responsible.

Fuuuuck
I was just discussing CTC methodologies this morning and the basis of state 2-3 rises.

I really am a virgin wizard!

Glass laced nooses
You best be-meme it.

He just knows backwards and forwards how these media and government niggers operate. They're pretty predictable.

He skipped debates to show how much he affects the media's bottom line. Even then, it was only one debate. The Sanders one was skipped over because he risked losing out on bernout votes and giving them votes.

What?

In any case, I think he is fine. The media cannot freeze him out legally and if they tried to not report on him, he would break out the money and spend for airtime. I honestly think he has a plan because the media turning on him and ignoring him is something he has planned for a good while. The thing to consider is that any media that reports on him profits so they are denying themselves money and losing to alternative sources because of this. After this, we will see a shift in the media's attitude but anything they do will expose their bias and that will sit in the public's mind since it plays on their confirmation bias. You're operating under the idea that Trump, who obviously pays attention to the media is not aware of the things that are said against him or used against him which is not the case.

Bad timelines are sacrificed to kek. You thought all this stuff was free?

MY FUCKING SIDES

WE'RE REACHING LEVELS OF SALT THAT SHOULDN'T EVEN BE POSSIBLE

I can't stop laughing at the Lügenpresse

Best *Current Year* Ever!

Ha! The whore was expecting an apology? Holy shit they still don't get it.

Only a lawbreaker could be this salty.
5 YEARS IN THE ISO-CUBES

the left reveals who they truly are.

Then could Hideo Kojima have been another time traveler trying to warn and put his message out there through vidya?

checked

I feel like I am dreaming. The madman is unstoppable, a presidential election is being fought with memes and shitposting on social media, the ancient gods are awaken from slumber. We may witness the 4th Reich in our lifetimes. In America.

WEW

Great compilation of ruptured asses.

From which Jewtube channel is this?

Again presidential debates later this month.

You were saying that media harshness was going to let him duck the official ones?
Those are the ones I'm talking about.

Also the Bernie one, Trump started and barb attacked Sanders with no debating second place.
He never had to issue that challenge, but did so anyways.

Actually they can freeze him out, he has no contracts with them remember? He gave those up to get on the trail, then says stuff to get coverage.

Buying air time yes, but there is no requirement for a station to sell to him.
Sure you have the prisoners dilemma of wanting that cash, but then its still the same people he has pissed off now. So that really doesn't work.

Again what alt media?
He hasn't been playing to the internet card, meaning any such use is either next even imminent, or will occur after a blackout, which rather fails to get people to see it.
Like really, he should have gone for Hulu streams or something to stop this.

Confirmation bias of what?
We still have plenty of nevertrump sentiment, with many turners able to flop right back to being molehills as soon as the coverage is gone.

No I'm operating on, Trump has played a method predictable by previous showing of his, reliance upon select others to do his dealings, large sayings to get attention, he's now t the part where he starts to be shunned and typically a buyout starts. THat's the issue, he is playing far too much by business, not by politics. As Carson showed, politics really is for politicians.

Try looking through more media, particularly books by former CIA. You'll realize they predicted this all 20-30 years ago.
Some bordering on 40.

Its more that the predecessor ingredients are very obvious to those looking, long before you hit macro levels. Like how weather belies famines, particuarly say mild winters in Russia to droughts int eh US.

Youtube link? I want to make a better webm.

You should get it as an audiobook.

Again, my proof is your abscence, the more youbreply, the stronger it is.

Also known as don't claim a negative while countering with abscence.

Sorry you must miss me post
Understand, maybe monitor too tiny
t. chicken russian proof

Counter Globalist. He's got some pretty good stuff.

youtube.com/channel/UC88MN2PV_bXOZXVS_8wHBfg

I actually think you are right about this one. To me it radiates of sexual masochism, as in it turns her on to be rounded up for being a kike. "Oh, yes! Please gas me! I have been a naughty kikess!"

If these reporters only cared about reporting the facts, they wouldn't have been as angry as they were. Jokes on them!

Vid related, it's your YouTube embed.

You fucked up your webm fam.

You guys are missing the point: "He got 20 minutes of important decorated veterans praising the man they think should be the next commander in chief, which would not have been live on cable news otherwise."

which would not have been live on cable news otherwise

I'm with him on this, you declared videos of thrown objects and vandalism. THose are a pic and a vid of a stage being taken down. If it was torn down, those pipes would be bent, they are socketed with cotters and bend easily if you even lean on them (big reason you so rarely see anything attached to the backdrop, and isntead its always on stands)

ABOO ABOO ABOO L-L-L-L-LOOK AT T-T-T-TRUMP HE'S FLIP FLOPPIN, I'M T-T-TOTALLY NOT M-M-MAD AT ALL

pretty much this.

YES THIS THANK YOU

What happens when the acceptance sets in and Trump has to defend that he follows Hillary come the debates?
What does he respond then with?

Who is using cable that would vote for Trump? Its all baby boomers that want Hillary or don't vote to begin with.

So get a=out and vote drives in seniors neighborhoods?

Does this work?

polite sage

At first, I was worried Trump was going to play it safe and lose, taking advice from the enemy.

I am so happy I was wrong.

(((Silverman)))
Pure coinicidence

PLAYED LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE.

Opps meant for

A lot of stuff they do would piss off normies if normies knew. It's our job to get the info to the normies. Normies aren't 18 year old college students on twitter, normies are 45 year old white men at work talking about the last niggerball game.

This is where we either succeed or fail, but the responsibility for this falls on us. We need to get this info out to the normies.

TRUMP IS THE LUGENPRESSE LUMBERJACK

He fucking played them all.

Remember that time when he pretended to soften on immigration and then name dropped Hart–Celler?

I am so smug right now, but my dad bitched about how "he lied and blamed Hillary for it", when that's false.

I'm not forgiving him for a thousand mile wall.
I spent too much time trying to be a structural engineer to suddenly hear "muh natural features"

Ya mean the fucking ones they go through now?
And under if near the southern areas.

And?

He's not going to skip them. This gives him leeway when they attack him outright because he exposed their bias.

Now you're lying. Trump never issued a challenge. Bernie did. He wrote out the challenge since he appeared first on the show and Kimmel read it to Trump and asked him if he agreed. Trump agreed then backed out after he was advised not to. Get your facts straight.

No they can't. Equal air time has to be provided so they still have to run ads and provide airtime. If they do, they are in violation of federal law. Do you even know what you are talking about?

Actually they are. If they provide Hillary with time, they have to provide Trump unless they want the FCC breathing down their throat and if the FCC is not going to do their job and no court will handle the case then you just gave a number of willing people just cause to start a revolt.

It does work. They have terrible ratings without Trump and people will go wherever he goes. He has his own media corporation that can run his shit as well. He is not confined to the current media and only does so because it is cheaper.

The various news stations out there not under control, mostly internet/youtube stations. You're giving a good deal of power to the people opposing him. If they had wanted to freeze him out, they would have done so already. They don't because they know he has the money and structure in place to create his own shit.

People don't trust the media and thus they will not do as the media tells them. This is shown by the fact that trust in the media is at an all time low. Even the media admits to this. If people were not convinced of Trump, he would not be doing so well in the polls as he is.

I'm convinced you don't speak English. Goodness gracious. No, you're operating on the idea that Trump is not aware of how the media works, someone who has watched politics and had been a donor himself for years and in this election cycle, has masterminded his way to his current position. I think he knows what he is doing since I have not seen anything to refute this.

Sexy-sempai

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

they want it, secretly, deep down, it's what they truly desire

You have eye-witness account of the press vandalizing the hotel and the press being upset and cheering the sudden collapsing of the set. Why shouldn't Trump look into these claims? Especially when all he has to do is look at the cameras he most likely has in place? The post is above in this thread.

Land mines user.

Are you bashing the wall with hackneyed leftist talking points? Seriously?

noice, wanted a PNG version of this for ages.

Only got a crappy JPEG until now

Today was a good day