Who would win in a street fight?

Who would win in a street fight?

Trotsky tbh fam

Not Lenin, I can tell you that much.

Stalin hands down. If the fight was only between Lenin and Trotsky it would depend on whether an ice pick was involved or not.

Stalin is too much of a pussy to win a straight fight, he can only stab in the back or throw the lives of the proletariat away to achieve victory

Stalin. Only a man with as perfectly groomed a mustache would dare to compete, and even then would start seeing red as soon as the first punch was thrown.

Communist leader fighting game when?

Trotsky would run away

The bald one with the devilish facial hair.

It's a tossup between Trotsky and Stalin.
Stalin has the brute strength advantage but I feel like Trotsky could potentially wreck shit. Just look at his eyes, he looks like a crazy motherfucker who would use every tactic in the book. No wonder he got icepicked.

Also, you guys are forgetting Stalin's janky crippled arm he tried to hide. I reckon one on one he'd get his shit clapped.

I imagine Trotsky fights like the Joker. He has tricks up his sleeve.

Trotsky, he spend years surviving in the wilderness when he got exiled to Siberia, then he was the leader of the red army. Stalin looks tough, but he had a gammy arm.

Trotsky
i mean look in his eyes
The contained rage in them is real

–Let's not forget Stalin had a shitty arm.–

Well, Stalin had a bad arm, and Lenin is trapped within a glass cage. So, probably Trot.

Mao.

That dude with the moustache

Trotsky. Lenin was a wimpy little guy and Stalin was a cripple.

Trotsky was objectively the most badass.

This basically.

looking at it realistically Trotsky. Lenin was weak and Stalin had a bad arm, despite escaping siberia.

My impulse is to say Stalin because he's more street-wise, but Trotky pretty much overpowered his attacker, at age of 60, after being hit in the head.

Stalin, easily. He looks like a big guy.

he was like 5'3 or 5'4.

For you.

he was like 5'4", even though i dont support his faggorty, it would be Trotsky, he was the tallestof them all by a lot.

depends when, lenin was pretty fit most of his life but got really sickly towards the end

trotsky of course, stalin was a bitch would get his ass beat by a triple stroked lenin

Did you niggers forget that Stalin escaped Siberia 3 different times and commonly partook in grunt work while Lenin was in exile? he robbed banks all the time and did the shit on the streets that needed to be done.

My understanding is that Stalin masterminded the heists but had new recruits do all the actual work.

Lenin looks like he seen some shit

he was the organizer but also was on the scene supervising the execution of his plan, at least for his biggest attack. iirc in smaller ones he was directly involved into the action as well.

yeah, the little rich farmers boy sent into the rich city to study sure is a match to the working class kid that struggled through hard labour and health issues

he masterminded the 1907 tiflis bank robbery, but he did that shit for years beforehand and continued after

"Among other activities, he wrote and distributed propaganda, organized strikes, and raised funds through bank robberies, kidnappings, extortion, and assassinations." (wiki)

Stalin was living the thug life

Well Stalin. He was a bank robber and a street thug.

just kill me

They would all starve to death before the fight finished proper.

Def Trotsky

Escaping from Siberia wasn't that tough m8. Deutsch did it after the 1905 revolution by telling the guards he had to buy some stuff and then never coming back. Parvus got his guards drunk and then entered the train going back to the west.