INFILTRATORS AND CENSURERS
FREE MASONS JEWS AND FAGGOTS
MADDOW LOVING ZOMBIES
THEY ARE HERE TO MONITOR AND DISRUPT
EAT SHIT FUCKERS

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7evgi
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You think the mods are faggots because they delete your shit threads.
You are very, very new. The mods are filthy kikes for far worse than that.
Get asshurt and learn how to make a thread newfag.

Who is worse, a Jew or a Freemason?

What is worse, AIDS or gays?

Is this still over how you got banned for not archiving your shit? Wow. You really do have autism, huh.

please you are too kind

I archive everything, we need an insurrection against the mods

AIDS was the best thing in the world to get rid of gays.
Now, sage this fucking thread

You like that word because it reminds you of prepping Jamal's erection

second

In case anyone is wondering why OP is sperging out

How about a revolt?, a revolution?, a rebellion?
get the guillotines lads

I never posted that.

I agree that mods sometimes get a little too harsh on the bans. But please keep the anti-pol banter and criticism of pol on /polmeta/ . I'm sure you can get all your answers there OP.

Sorry, but I have to sage this because it would be shameful to bump it.

PS: You sound a little eccentric OP, perhaps you should consider calming down a little bit before posting something next time.

Jews for sure, I'm not even convinced freemasons isn't just a shitty social club over 60's.

archive.is/7evgi

old news

/polmeta/ is totally dead

You fucking faggots are just lucky I'm not a mod or I'd be handing out bans like they were candy. You resort to posting 'AHHAAHAHAHA' or '7575757575' to make the OP char limit? Goodbye for a month. You post an unverified story where it can be boiled down to 'a guy on 4chan said he was [insert unverified claim here]'? I'll see you next vernal equinox.

good thing you have no power. Loser.

yeahs thats the kind of thing I'm talking about

Mods on an image board suck?

STOP
THE
PRESSES

You're worse though, OP, your thread deserved deleting, you deserve permabanning.

they keep trying but they fail to realize that pretty much any IP in the world is my oyster

Actually what he would do would be perfectly appropriate to the examples he cited.

Yeah I would be fine with that what bothers me is how every thread even slightly negative about Trump will be anchored or vanish even ones with hundreds of posts.

lol hi CTR, are you finding it difficult to correct the record?

Nice meme. But seriously its pretty obvious who the actual shills are.

This is basically an activist board right now thanks to the election cycle. It will revert to normal in a few months. For now we need unity on the question of Trump. Even if you think Trump is bad (I think he's okay) he was absolutely our best option in the primaries. Now we are stuck with him versus Clinton. Whether you like him or not, we must support him in the election. Any infighting simply can't be tolerated until he has won, because we absolutely cannot surrender the country to Clinton. After he wins though it is imperative that we scrutinize every single thing he does. If he shows even the slightest hint of cuckoldry, we rain hell on him.

Until then, patience is key.