Brit/pol/- #1227- Number the fucking threads properly Edition

REMINDER THAT MAKING A SECOND THREAD AFTER AN ORIGINAL IS POSTED IS A BAN WORTHY OFFENCE

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3792256/Nigel-Farages-successor-leader-unveiled-Ukip-gathering.html

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3791624/Sea-ice-Arctic-shrinks-second-lowest-level-record.html

breitbart.com/london/2016/09/14/junckers-state-of-the-union-speech-populist-nationalism-to-be-overcome-by-doubling-down-on-europe/

breitbart.com/london/2016/09/14/video-farage-says-eu-sent-declaration-war-brexit-vote/

order-order.com/2016/09/14/think-tank-claims-theres-no-progressive-majority-in-britain/

Other urls found in this thread:

shop.bootydaddy.com/NEW-Poppaganda-T-Shirt-PTS.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=ivhqJrcl-V8&feature=youtu.be&t=52s
therealcuba.com/?page_id=77
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/alan-barnes-disabled-pensioner-10-pounds-katie-cutler-pr-bill-claire-barnes-mugged-a7311751.html
ebay.com/itm/Lamborghini-Diablo-/262621304340?forcerrptr=true&hash=item3d25731614:g:yY0AAOSwU-pXt10R&item=262621304340&afsrc=1&rmvSB=true
acestream.org/
reddit.com/r/soccerstreams/
youtube.com/watch?v=UdhxL9r9hkg
mobile.twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/776578571091533824
patreon.com/Farshnuke
bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-37344210
youtube.com/watch?v=g95V7J3h3Ek
youtu.be/ogLwHEPyXBE?t=1m10s
archive.is/dRIEt
wikiislam.net/wiki/Cousin_Marriage_in_Islam
amazon.co.uk/Stories-Your-Life-Others-Chiang/dp/1447289234
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-37388073
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kraken_Rum
instagram.com/p/BKZuPZiBhLrYHwoPk-NXtdsrk7oBUIddvOwGGM0/
youtube.com/watch?v=JLYwxVWF_qQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FIRST FOR RUSEMAN

SECOND FOR DAMN YOU RUSEMAN!

Filtered.

Anything pro-anglo is now considered D&C these days but a section of autists tbh

Diane James is kind of fit tbh.

I'm five foot six

she's not really

5th for destroying lefties lives

daily reminder to lift so you can give pakis closed head injuries with pure anglo-saxon power

shop.bootydaddy.com/NEW-Poppaganda-T-Shirt-PTS.htm

LMAO

You alright lads?

It's the euroscepticism

Yeah fam, just eating my fish and chips tbh

Thinking of taking up swimming tbh if they let me back in the bathsHow was I to know that "adult swimming lessons" wasn't a sex thing? smdh

Nah lad. IS the guy in the picture on the left a manlet?

I woz gunna say, fam

tbh lads Australians have better fish and chips than ours

embarrassing tbcauhwymf

'no' and what is that yellow shit they put on it?

The big yellow thing ontop of the chips?

I believe that's the fish, brah.

It's called a lemon user (and it tastes great)

Ours is too oily tbf

Theirs is the perfect middle ground between yanks fries and our chips

No, lads. It's like a weird yellow salt, it's fucking awful, they try to put it on everything.

That's sulfur fam

Thank fuck Diane won the leadership contest tbh

It's a shame that Nuttall and Woolfe to an extent didn't get a chance but it's much better than a Carswell puppet

Chicken Salt fam

It's great too you can tell them not to put it on

I think that, of the people running, she was by far the best.

Still not amazing, and I suspect she'll be a seat warmer for someone else. But best of a bad bunch.

Obviously, but the first time you don't know, ruined my meal 2bh fampai. Their fish and chips was average anyway.

Nige needs his rest. But tbh he seems like he misses the limelight now it's gone.

Scotland does the best fish for fish and chips tbh lads. No ownder they're all called after fishies tbh

fish and chips vary so much from town to town

Lads use your meme power for something worthwhile

I guess (like everything) the south does it better

Fuck off faggot

Tbh i prefer i sausage supper, but our fish and chips is the best.

It's Friday you mug, you better be eating fish.

I'll meme you out of existence tbh lad.

He's probably eating out some paki's slags cunt

u fkn wnt sum fam

'spoons is doing Fish Friday tbf

Who /cuck/ here?

porks a decent alternative though yh?

Where can I find a free football streaming site lads?

Fish friday is pretty meh, tbh.

You get cheaper cod and chips than normal. That's it.

Steak Night makes a lot of stuff cheaper.

Cury night's the best, tbh, as they make about 6 extra curries available, and make the two normal ones cheaper.

livefootballol to be completely and uncompromisingly honest with you my anonymous internet friend, get acestream.

Football has been compromised tbh, I'm trying to give it up.

Come to NI and meet me behind a Spar of your choosing lad, whoever wins the scrap gets a free plain quarter pounder from the nearest chippy tbh

Fuck off lad, I like my curry.

Let them drown in their own autism.

You have to go back

I've lost control of my life

I got out lucky tbf

What are you up to tonight Brit/pol/?

Going out with the

LADS

I hope :L

Work

Watching TNA and drinking lightly, because I've got work tomorrow.

Lads, why do I always see so many qt's when I go to Lidl?

I'm throwing a house party tomorrow night

Any of you lads want to come? I have mead and a keg of hobgoblin tbh.

like going out with the lads, ayy lads.

every time

Is Curry the name of your paki boyfriend?

Already worked my way through a quarter litre of vodka and still have a 12 pack of Heineken. So getting drunk alone, basically.

Same as every other night, lad.
Shitposting here

I hope she does us well, I've always thought she was decent but only time will truly tell.

Top-tier drink choices tbh but how do we know you aren't a Searchlight Spy, lad?

gf simulation

Meet up with my brother for a drink so we can banter about the UKIP stuff from earlier today.

That sounds pretty based tbf, my school would've been shut down had they tried that there.
Instead, I just had overly competitive kebabs and dindus who acted as though warm up was the FA cup final.

Lads? House party?

NORMIES GET OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Do you have the Andrew Roth biography of Wilson?

Nature calls.

I've ordered it off Amazon. It and the Wilson one from this year are the only ones I don't currently have on me, but they're in the post.

Really makes me feel patriotic tbh lads

You lads got any dank riffs/banging tunes/sick beats?

Jazzboys

I read your post in Christopher walkins voice

Does anyone think that free WiFi for everyone is a realistic prospect?

FUCKING HELL lads

skip to 1.15

Lefties are walking talking memes.

youtube.com/watch?v=ivhqJrcl-V8&feature=youtu.be&t=52s

Partial to this tbh.

How the fuck is this considered a good intro to something called "This is England"

The rest of it's shitty rundown areas, some bars and some clubs, and any of the places that aren't urban I can guaran-fucking-tee he's never been to before making that video.

Fantastic choice my lad.

This riff gets me pumped for smashing Ahmeds.

and a bit a dvorak

Cuba promises its citizens free stuff too
therealcuba.com/?page_id=77

Most things free end up being shit after a while tbh.

Free internet that definitely won't be monitored 24/7 amirite.

Do they honestly believe that free wifi isnt gonna be heavily monitored/policed?

Fucking dafties I swear

It's funny he appears to be anti-EU and therefore possibly based but he spilled his spaghetti and made a total twat of himself spazzing out at a veterans parade in Latvia.

Free wifi that your taxes will go up to pay for but people are autistic and can't grasp this concept of nothing being free.

they don't care, they probably think its a good thing because it'll get rid of 'evil right wing twitter trolls'

He's a massive Putin cuck

Been watching Narcos, gets you in the mood tbh and this is the only similar album I know.

STILL one of the best live acts in British metal…

What, companies are just going to give the service for nothing?
The fickle idiots argued that mobile phone roaming charges were a good reason to stay in the EU so I'm sure some dafties will think this is a strong argument for rejoining.

Are you seeing them in november lad?

FREE HEALTHCARE

Top album, recognise it just from the cover, GOAT

Lads who's the leader of UKIP now then? Please tell me it's not Lisa Duffy?

Diane James

Lad, they tell everyone everything on facebook and twitter anyway, I don't think they really care about privacy until their dirty deeds that they put out there themselves are put to their faces again and are scorned for it.

Ah good, she's not the best but certainly the best of the rest.
She's white too, something Woolfe isn't.

BASED DIANE LAD

How can anyone be stupid enough to think that a dictatorial organization such as the EU controlling the internet is a good idea.

They admit openly (boast even) that they want to do away with democracy, just imagine what they will do to internet.

LatsBrah calling out the gay faggot Milo.

is this your band lad?

Yes lad, probably the London gig.

I just hate cognitive dissonance lad, it's like vegans who are pro abortion

I HATE DAFTIES WITH THEIR DAFT OPINIONS AHHHHH

God what a twat

memes have gone too far

ARGHHHHHHHHHH I WANT A HAT

Is anyone at the conference, will them let me in to buy some merch? I'm not a party member tbh…

Nice one lad, thanks at last he's finally seeing Milo for what he is a faggot who is trying to undermine something that he has no idea about.

responding to myself because no one else will

You can only pull these things off if you're extremely ripped and can camel clutch anyone into the next realm who has a problem with it tbh.

Just don't like watching TGO since he did some faggy virtue signalling about going to a gay pride parade tbh.

Can someone explain why people expect him to keep working and not receive money?

have a (You)

You can tell this lad wants to be Tyler durden but his mum won't let him.

I'm so glad everyone on the right is finally started to hate this annoying cunt

He's like a faggot version of David Duke, nothing more than an agitator

no wish it was though

Reminder

how is this hypocritical in any way

Fair enough lad, I stay subbed because every now and again he says something ok, and that video is one of those.

Thanks lad, I appreciate it have a (you) too.

Milo just hung onto the 'alt-right' because it's profitable for him. Before then he was no one, I can't blame him for whoring himself out to t.v. but I can blame the people who listened to him earnestly, followers, whoever thinking he was truly on their side. The guy is a Gay Jew who freely admits to taking black cock up his arse. How more degenerate can you get?

It's the same as most normal people who hate their jobs but carry on going so that they have money in the pocket and brea don the table.

They'll grasp at anything just because it's Nige.

Here's hoping he pozzes a few cuckservatives and alt-right faggots.

This is why I hate everyone who assosiates themselves with the alt right, it isnt even rightwing, its nothing more than a bunch of faggots and faggot lovers saying bad words

They sicken me for even dubbing themselves rightwing in any way

homophobic tbh

Are you there Helmer lad?

Are they selling off old party gags and advertisements?

It's almost worse than leftism because leftists you can see as the enemy, alt-right-lite-shite just makes you feel like even your political sphere is clinging to the degenerate old order.

inabit lads

Shocking isn't it, everyone knows homo trans-niggers make the strongest family unit.

Nah, wish I was, just scouring stuff from the net.

You have to distinguish between the original Dicky Spencer/Wews Alt. Right and the unapologetically degenerate civic nationalist (of the brown variety) Milo version. Wews must be pretty mad that he's invested all of his time into cultivating this thing only to have an ultra-pozzed kike steal it and take all the credit.

I'd rather have controlled civic nationalism then his pan european yank shit tbh

They're designed solely to take nationalists away from real politics, make it a hobbyist playpen for cranks and weirdos.

I remember in primary school, being in the television room with the class, the teachers all whispering in hushed voices, putting on a video. It was boring as shit, and very confusing at the time. Looking back it was a sex education video. It was far too early for all of that, I think I was 7 or 8 at the oldest. Children shouldn't be thinking of anything of that sort. Although the conservatives were in government at the time, my local council and school governors were all Labour.

How old are you?
They didn't do it until we were 10 & 11

then they did it again when we were 13 & 14

I think the birds and the bees chat should be left to the parents.

MUMMY SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I remember the sex ed video in primary school.

MATTHEWS GOT A BONER

not him but it was definitely year 3 or 4 for me

Remember when he dentist would come to school? What the fuck was that about?

We're gonna need more gas

No

Anyone else remember when the penis inspector came to school, that was fucking weird.

No

You were probably gassed until you passed out then raped in the mouth

lel

Really lads? Maybe it was just for poorbois.

I went a catholic primary and secondary. We had two sex education lessons, one at around 10 that consisted of a highly edited educational video (all not catholic approved bits chopped out) for everyone and then an explanation of the menstrual cycle for the girls (us lads were sent outside to the playground).

At 15 we had another lesson, a very dry explanation of the gestation process and a very brief run down of contraceptives and then a little lecture on not having sex before marriage.

I don’t agree with 6 year olds being taught about meme genders and progressive degeneracy but what I had was insufficient, those without the resolve to do their own research or without invested parents/ the mentally dim were left uneducated near enough entirely.

Many in my school has children by 17 without the means to provide for them.

Nah i got a dentist in once in primary 5.

I think you should go to the police mate

oh. no. t-this happened multiple times.

My dad never came to school once lad

Anyone remember that NHS anus inspection bloke who used to wait outside the school gates and single out lads to take to his office (which was always in the bushes for some reason)?

please excuse any typos

I remember going on a school trip to the lake district for a week with another school during the last year of primary school. The novelty of seeing girls from a different school was amazing I thought at the time. They were interested in us and we were interested in them. Looking back it's all bloody weird.

We were all staying at a stately home and grounds converted into a kind of bunk house. One of the nights some of the girls reported there was a guy in the bushes outside stalking them, so everyone went out with torches including the teachers trying to flush him out. What a weird thing to do.

Lads, I'm genuinely worried, I texted my sister and she doesn't remember it. Mandela effect?

chuckled tbqh with you lad, nice one

You live in Rotherham too!?

Perhaps she just didn't get the text

Lad you definitely got your little toothless kiddie mouth filled with old dentist cum

Girls from other schools were always prettier tbh.

She replied.

The last couple of years of school there should be a few lessons dedicated to sex education, however that's it. I definitely don't agree with primary school age children being taught about it.

Unfortunately, they think of much worse than that lad.
Ballymena Primary, not even once.

Buy some dags.

never heard of petrol bombs and testosterone before?

Lefties

He said he can't wait to be made redundant so he can get back to a proper job

We're members until we're not

Does anyone remember the foreskin masseuse that used to come in the make sure our willies had enough sensitivity

It was the novelty of it lad. You've grown up with the girls from your school you're used to them seeing them almost daily for years. The new girls were something fresh, different. It's all coming back to me now.

I hate them so much I don't understand why they ate allowed to exist like this how is serial squatting a legal existence

We should have gassed this cunt
Disabled mugging victim offers £10 to help woman who raised £330k
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/alan-barnes-disabled-pensioner-10-pounds-katie-cutler-pr-bill-claire-barnes-mugged-a7311751.html

Lads it was only a dentist, nothing weird, and it was only three or four times.

TAIGS OUT

I went on a similar thing with my school.

I ended up alone in one of the girl’s room with a qt who I had fancied for years. Something about being outside of school in our own clothes alone in what was basically a hotel room made for a very odd moment and we started leaning in to kiss each other.

Then a fucking badger knocked a bunch of bins over outside the window and people flooded into the room to get a look at it.

Fucking badger, I was kissless for years because of you…. I am glad the Tory's genocided your people…..

BASED ULSTER
is British tbqhwy lad.

What a cunt.

Not really.
People donated money to him.
Not to her.

FILL HER CUNNY WITH YOUR CUMMY

after marrying her tbh

You better start getting local lad

Christ, I remember these residential trips. Good times.

(((7507936)))

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'd watch her with another man tbh

That was a particularly spicy keychain, lad.
Impressed tbh

Do you lads think she's a size queen???

That’ll learn her for virtue signaling.

Gassed the midget, or the virtue signalling cunt who started the petition online literally no effort at all on her part?

As long as it's a proper British lad I don't mind tbh.

No.

Filtered.

Wrotham and Swanage in years 5 and 6, This was the London life, some of the kids had never seen a cow before.

You earned it Dom.

If anyone makes a new thread I swear to big dogs I will backtrace them and consequences will never be the same.

Literally what is wrong with this thread? I can't even see anything the usual autists would get annoyed by. Is a picture of Enoch "anti-white d/c" now because he fought the Nazis?

the only ring she'd get off me is a brown one, the dirty slag

Will women laugh at me if I use the word cunny irl?
Never sure what to refer to it as tbqh

Probably not, but your dick would disappoint her either way

Why does she never show her teeth lad?

Yes they will.

Call it a quim.

What?

Flange.

=ANYONE WANT TO BID ON TRUMPS OLD LAMBO?==
ebay.com/itm/Lamborghini-Diablo-/262621304340?forcerrptr=true&hash=item3d25731614:g:yY0AAOSwU-pXt10R&item=262621304340&afsrc=1&rmvSB=true

FOR SALE

Presidential Candidate Donald J. Trump’s Former

1997.5 Lamborghini Diablo VT (Viscous Traction) Roadster

Options:

· 24,586 Kilometers/ 15,277 Miles

· ONE OF A KIND, THE ONLY Lemans Blue Vehicle in 1997 (custom for Donald).

· Equipped with a removable carbon fiber roof easily stored on the back deck lid

· Engine: Powered by a newly developed V12 engine. Four valves per cylinder, a computer controlled multi-point fuel injection and a displacement of 5.7 liters helped produce a maximum of 492 HP.

· Transmission: 5 speed manual

· All Wheel Drive

· 18-inch Rims from the standard 17-inch rim

· Factory Carbon Fiber

· Front Lifting System

· All original books, keys, window stickers

· All original Pouches, tool bags

· 3M Protection on Bumpers, Hood and Rear View Mirrors

The car's paint and upholstery is original and in pampered condition. The undercarriage is nicely detailed and remains tidy throughout. There is clear coating of 3M protection on the bumpers and rear view mirrors to protect from road damage. Although the VT differed from the standard Diablo in a number of ways, by far the most notable change was the addition of all wheel drive, which made use of a viscous center differential (a modified version of LM002's 4WD system). The new drivetrain could direct up to 25% of the torque to the front wheels to aid traction during rear wheel slip, thus significantly improving the handling characteristics of the car. Other improvements debuting on the VT included front air intakes below the driving lamps to improve brake cooling, larger intakes in the rear arches, a more ergonomic interior with a revised dashboard, electronically adjustable dampers, four-piston brake calipers, power steering, and minor engine refinements. This is a stunning presentation, if you have been searching for a quality Lamborghini Diablo VT Roadster then this is the one for you.

THIS CAR LOOKS AND DRIVES AS NEW!!

THIS IS NOW YOUR CHANCE TO OWN A REAL LIMITED ADDITION SUPERCAR FROM THE PAST AND A PIECE OF LAMBORGHINI AND PRESIDENTIAL HISTORY!!

Don't you have anything better to do than to keep pestering me? I'm serious, if you don't stop I'm going to call the police I'm actually afraid you're going to track me down and hurt me.

Most britpol NEETs can't even drive

Why

Fuck, that's clean, I've got a tenner and a freddo I can put in.

BASED

she can stick her finger up my ass

why live?

I can drive but can't afford a car smdh

I called it a lily until I was 13

He probably knew she wanted a fat slice of his money tbh lads

I wouldnt have given her anything tbh

Lad…….

You're not Virginia, lad. Why would I track you down? Obviously I wouldn't track Virginia down either. Even if I did, it's not like that's illegal.

I'm a based NEET and I can drive.

That's kind of gay, lad.

Lad…. She needs the BIG WHITE BRIT DICK

No. Cunny is a compliment.

People think that charity cases will be greatful or in some way gracious when they get stuff for free. It rarely turns out that way.

r u a girl? That's a bit weird mate.

A THOUSAND NEETS SCREECHING IN THE CAVE

I don't need to drive because I live in London

Why?

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?

How you doing, lads?

VIRGINA ANSWER MY FUCKING EMAILS YOU CUNT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Have your mummies ever caught you masturbating? Mine's only ever walked in on me having sex

except there are Gypsies near me. Can we swap houses until they move on?

>download the VLC based streaming player from acestream.org/
>head to reddit.com/r/soccerstreams/

The link I provided will stream the Liverpool Chelsea match btw if that's what you're after.

This is how you find the place in the player where you need to paste the link. Click:

Then paste the link into the box provided.

I'm not a shill btw

Why does a mugging victim need 330k?

Did he have 330k stolen from him?

Also I thought people with his condition only lasted 20 or so years…

She won't answer them if you use rude language, lad…

Faggot, I live in London and drive.

I'm at the gym targeting local muscle groups tbh, hope your proud joe

He might be a bit of a wanker, but to be fair, she was clearly using him to get famous herself. I remember seeing her on THIS MORNING and another programme plugging another charity drive she was doing. Funny how she's in her early 20s, a 'beautician' but looks like a potato.

Thanks Achmed

I sometimes think the industrial revolution was a mistake tbh.

About to decide whether or not to drink captain morgan or jameson

Last episode of world peace

Lad I'm so sorry

Fuck off bloodzeed, we all know you're a copper.

IF YOU WANT TO USE THE WORD "CUNNY" YOU HAVE TO SAY IT LIKE THIS…
youtube.com/watch?v=UdhxL9r9hkg

is there a place where you can download them?

Shame it's stopped raining though, that would be maximum comfy

usually up on yt pretty quick

meant for

About to eat a Bisto frozen chicken dinner lads… I'm a bit nervous…

What one lad? was there a new one or were you talking about extremely depressing one with the sad ending

Some of the lads are being a bit mean tbh.

Is your mouth all glued up with cunny juice?

No. But she washes my clothes and the crustiness of my briefs and socks is obvious. If she wants me to stop she should tell me. She should have told me years ago.

thanks

had venison sausage, black pudding, 1/2 tin beans and potato farls

Molymoonmaneux
mobile.twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/776578571091533824

They're going to get a second season I hope

Probably some bullies lashing out since they got cucked or something tbh

Alcohol is for normies, lad…

Morgan all the way lad, better be spiced.

How can he be such a stereotype?

I truly hate you NEETs tbh. It's disgusting how you don't have even a basic sense of shame or dignity.

Years ago my phone (which was faulty to the point of possession) called my Mother whilst I was having sex with my gf.

Quite embarrassing but she never mentioned anything.

I see Gordon in them. Fucking hell.

Wtf I hate Nigel now

I feel shame though. It's just become routine. I haven't fapped for over 4 weeks though.

Forgot the embed

OH GOD I HAVE TO PAUSE IT EVERY SECOND THEY REALLY REMIND ME OF GORDON REEEEEEEEEEEE

I am not a normie lad, i just like a drink every now and again on my own casually

It is

I think its the one

lucky sod, cant go a week

Paying BBC TV license is for pussies

Seriously, Autism needs a cure, not this "acceptance" being pushed. The Autists that're presented in the public sphere, aren't the ones that bang their head on the floor. Thus people think Autists are normal, when a few % are. The people on this are rare autists

Us(insert minority) think (majority) is stupid hahah

BBC buzzfeeding like crazy

FRESH HULLLLOOO

WEW, the BBC is now buzzfeed yellow.

I suppose it taught me that autists don’t like being accused of not having empathy. Good I will use that to tease them.

Imagine if normal people were allowed to build like this

What does drinking alone even do for you, lad? Does it numb the pain?

tbh losing weight has improved my discipline in other things

No, why would you assume I drink because I'm upset?

It makes me feel warm and fuzzy, thats all, and it's fun

$5 for videos of Gordo's quality is still way too much

How much is gords patreon up to now?

Does these kinds of videos even work? The way they talk and act is just so off-putting

I genuinely can't tell the difference between this and the parody version anymore.

I thought that was the reason people drink, lad.

what's all that screaming about?

looks like shit tbh, its just some eye-sore that detracts from the local aesthetic. its probably some boomer cunts with too much money building a flashy house after they demolished a early 19th century home in a neighborhood that has been unchanged since the time of empire. fucking individualist cunts tbh

Who /charismatic/ here?

patreon.com/Farshnuke

fucking HELL

Wish i had the pics from his AMA that said he has a dick shorter than his pubes and lower testosterone than a female

Gordon buys into liberal yank memes so hard. I'm surprised he hasn't called us inbred yet

Blimey lads, the stuffing was a bit bland but other than that it was actually quite nice.

Jealous tbh lad

smh tbqh

bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-37344210

LADS

who'd have thunk it

I fucking hate Soap Operas. The gays, dykes, niggers, coalburning, the cuckolding, the pakis, white working classes being portrayed as complete idiots, not to mention the trannies.

It's a restaurant in Northumberland. Tree houses do have a certain appeal .

It's probably not too far from reality tbh given the state of the Church

Fuck sake bomb this shit already

When erect?

G A Y V I C A R S

What gets me the most is the storyline now has one of the vicars church goers disagrees with his homosexuality. And the christian is portrayed as backward and bigoted by the vicar

At least it isn't eastenders

I probably would have done the same if I didn't ditch my membership.

It's a shame because I'm a Christian but feel so let down by the Church of England that I've decided to convert to Orthodoxy. Not a huge stretch, but it's rather pathetic that our once traditional religion of our nation has been so subverted and left to rot it's not even worth a shell of it's former self.

spoiled*

Yes. Its a glorified clit

TRAITOR

At least choose a British church.

The church of Scotland is beginning to become pozzed tbh, worried.

The reverse was unimaginable because it is an utterly ridiculous notion that any black society could conquer the world or develop taxidermy.

Never forget that the BBC presented this to Her Royal Highness the Queen for her Birthday cake.

They hate everything about Britain

Orthodoxy has a lot of history with England. Going back over a thousand years.

We really need to spend some time helping facilitate the downfall of the BBC. We are stuck a conservative government so we may as well make the most of it, they adore selling of the family silver, lets encourage them to liquidate the BBC.

with a* off*

Fair enough then. I was probably thinking of Eastern Orthodoxy.

BASED

BBC line when?

Take yer pick

You need to take it over with arms. They'll always survive as long as it has people converted by its subversion to support it and Courts/Police/Government to enforce its extortion of British families

What the fuck is that cake? I remember seeing it before and thinking that it was an absolute travesty. It is very obvious the BBC have done everything in their power to push that mudshit to the forefront of the public. She's been on almost everything now. How long until she gets Damed?

The churches here in NI are still alright as far as I can tell. Here, it's typically Christians younger than or around the age of 18 that go on about how Christians that don't accept homosexuality as 'just being who they are' aren't true Christians.

I'm just glad they judged him not guilty tbh.

Here he is btw, if any of you lads have heard of him. He's quite based.

SADIQ KAHN "IMMIGRANTS SHOULDN'T ASSIMILATE"

He added: “People shouldn’t have to drop their cultures and traditions when they arrive in our cities and countries”.

BBC and EVERYONE is pushing Aliababi MudCake. Its so bloody obvious at this point. Its like a Hilary Clinton forced meme

And nearly went to prison for it. Yeah, NI is on its way out too, just like the rest of Western Civilisation. Belfast was fucking filled with Gooks, Wogs and poles when i was last in it. Yet ten years ago you'd struggle to find a single one. Its an entirely different place. Oh and don't get me started on the amount of public money wasted on "diversity programs" (niggers going to schools with drums)

GET OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT

Also, who /afraidofbullies/ here? hahahaha

RAT

Well that's multiculturalism for you.

Why would you laugh, lad? There is nothing wrong with being afraid of bullies.

I was and remain very insulted that the filth at the BBC forced our Queen to humour an obviously appalling cake.

She is the Queen and such should have the finest cake makers in the realm create for her, not some random woman who the BBC fixed to win a reality show in a bid to hasten up the Islamic barbarian take over of Europe.

What an insult, the BBC MUST GO!

YOU CAN'T MAKE IT UP.

single one.
Sums up Scotland as well really, something needs to change soon.

Source on the pic on the right?

About 15-20 minutes in Jeremy talks about how, at the BBC he was called into the head office by Danny Cohen because he called his dog Didiay dogbar, or something along those lines. Danny Cohen saying it's racist and Clarkson saying how? It's a small insight, but I recommend watching it all it just confirms what we all know anyway.

he was doing some coursework

we don't need confirmation. Place is filled with out and out communists and they add their filter to every second of broadcasting

Trouble I see with Anglicans is that, although their priesthood is easy to join, all the good boiz flee from it. You want to change something do it from within smdh

Nice digits.

Another note, that image. Christ, that rustled me the wrong way. It shouldn't because it's nothing new to us here, but it does.

Just incase you're not trolling, understand this.

The woman racked up a 6000 pound+ bill on PR stuff. Without her spending this, the 330 grand would never have been raised. If she wasn't doing it through just giving, any reasonable person would have recouped their costs.

As is, the elderly bastard has made a huge amount of money, and is quite happy to leave the woman out of pocket because she helped him.

I hope he gets mugged again and dies, he should be ashamed.

kill me

Who /missing Nige/ here?

She was being a bit silly, lad
No one asked her to do it.
It wasn't her job. She should feel good that she helped someone.

Not all people are sad

It's just a nice feeling thats all

Oh, she was probably being silly by not forcing the old git to sign something or having something in place to recoup her losses.

But she shouldn't be out of pocket for helping someone. The old guy is a piece of shit.

Why?

Yes but why did she do it, a mugging victim does not need financial restitution past what he has lost.

If she has REALLY have wanted to do something she would have given him the help he ACTUALLY might have needed, i.e. going and doing his shopping for him, helping him around the him whilst he recovered from the shock.

She admits in the article she “helps” people in the way she does because it makes HER feel good.

Well the price her brand of “feel good” cost her this time was a lick over 6 grand. Some people would have chosen to spend that on other things, she chose to spend it on virtue signaling. If she didn’t have the money then she shouldn’t have spent the money.

Sure he is a selfish little goblin but did she presume otherwise? Being mugged doesn’t automatically make you a good person.

Belfast is quite a hole, yeah. It has very little that you can't also find in a town, only unlike NI towns, there's no sense of community and no lush countryside surrounding it. Just plain, boring old grey concrete and stone as far as the eye can see, like any other generic city. I don't understand why anyone likes cities tbh.

I don't know what to think in regards to the idea that NI's going down the hole, either. I've noticed that people not from NI generally tend to have high opinions of us, whereas a lot of people I personally know have recently been leaving to other countries because of
one of whom recently started identifying as transgender.

We're far from the greatest country in the world, but I genuinely love it here.

Same lad, but that was a almost two years ago and I still get 'recommendations' from youtube to his videos even though I'm not subbed to him, and keep putting I'm not interested in his videos or content.

Reminder to everyone that BullyDestroyer is /politics/ Waifu Poster aka the original PatBateman and he is now larping as an oldfag with a wife and kids but is really a disgusting early 20s NEET who literally has a cuckold porn addiction.

whatever happened to PMOK

Watching through that Daily Politics episode because I couldn't stick around.

Judas!

It's been a hard day. Yet another woman entering the British political scene…

No, you're wrong.

Easy lesson here is don't be a moron.
She was a moron and the predictable thing happened.

Why should we change the rules of the works because morons ignore them?

He moved to Yorkshire but apparently not with his Pakistani GF and her baby.

Seriously why hasn't Carswell fucked off yet???

It's obvious he joined UKIP for the libertarian part of the party and he clearly isn't getting that

I don't even care what or who he is as long as he keeps protecting us from the bullies.

Naah, even in my short lifetime I've notices degenerate influences from GB and USA ruining the place. The uncontrolled immigration in an already deprived country is what gets me the most. Fucking infuriating that we have practically no say in it.

Dungannon became Bagdad in the course of a week

Only got one kid but oooooh close

At least it was a woman and not a whale.

She got rused by a grumpy old goblin. It is quite funny if you think about it.

HULLOOOO

What have I missed lads?

I liked his history stuff but not his politics stuff.

he also lives near me

Because UKIP is still full of angry nativists, lad.

I don’t believe you but this is the kind of post that keeps our community interesting.

Good post, lad.

CUMMY IN THE CUNNY NOT THE BUMMY

Do you know what the story is lad?

He was born in a shit area and lived there all his life, and never made enough money to leave, as he was a cripple.

Her raising money allowed him to move to a significantly less shitty area.

She did do "something he needed."

It's not the expected thing though. Most nasty people would still have given her the six grand, realizing they'll probably be spat at in the street if they didn't. He seems to be thick and nasty.

Also, tbh, do you not care about helping fellow British people? Sure, I agree she should have covered her back in some way to recoup her losses before she gave him the money.

tbh, for someone called "bully destroyer" you don't actually seem that kind a person.

Richard Spencer in the queue gets me every time tbh

Because that's kind of gay tbh. and filled with poo poo

What the fuck is up with his face? I've never asked, did he have a stroke?

I may be wrong, but I can't guess the granma coalition has much up its sleeve.

How does one build anything with women, user.? Even at their most feisty, they are only merely being mouthy.

civicitas

She shouldn't have shelled her own money out.
It would have been nice for her to get it back, but I kind of see where the old fella is coming from.

Why would someone shell out 6 grand anyway? I don't understand it tbh

Lads all this talk is making me feel dead inside again, i can remember only 7 years ago this place was really nice.

My guess is that she made some arrangement for them to do PR and, probably because she's thick, she thought it was free 'for charity' but they didn't and now that they want her to pay up she's fucked

She's having a meltdown lol

My bad lad, I just like the yellow tbh.

I've never known much about Dungannon, so I looked up some stuff about it and
Have a sympathy Paisley on me, lad.

Everyone who lives in a less than desirable area NEEDS TO LEAVE do they.

Well if that’s the case the money should have gone to a young family.

This is Holla Forums lad, don’t expect me get soppy over some miserable old git just because he had to live somewhere he didn’t like. He had a home didn’t he, and food on the table. It’s not like he was forced to live in a cave.

They are both selfish in their own way. Fuck the pair of them.

The audacity of this bitch

The decline is getting more and more noticeable each day. Streets are dirtier, there are more xenos.

Smdh

I feel bad for thick people

Joe's best video tbh

youtube.com/watch?v=g95V7J3h3Ek

She doesn't look very composed when she's emotional

Lads, which is the best town to visit on the Cumbrian coastline?

Are these all from today? I think she's really losing it.

shes done

All I have is his posting style I recognise and that he keeps posting screencaps of Scully which Waifu Poster does a lot. Though he's not the only one in /politics/ who does. He just does it most often. I think he's been watching the x files recently making his own caps. Whoever BullyDestroyer is, he browses /politics/. I'm fairly certain it's Waifu Poster aka PatBateman.

If it helps him to larp as something not-pathetic it's fine I guess. He is definitely not a normalfag with a kid or wife though.

I really want Scully to be my wife tbh

Its hard to tell how much of his disagreement with Farage was simply electoral strategy, or him drawing a red line on his hard line immigration/asylum policy.

If UKIP policies stayed the same or became more radical, but it was expanding its base for the next general election would he still be digging his heels in?

Did this yank have the most impressive jaw of all time?

Did he ded?

Just sort of feel like theres no point recently tbh, I still believe we can change it, but i don't know if it'll be too late by the time we do it. Looking at demographics and shit doesn't make me hopeful.

Afraid not lad.

Yes. Trump B the media TFO. Completely trolled them, and they admit it. There's a thread on it.

Yes lad. Friendly fire.

gonna buy a 330ml bottle of red square, mix it with cherryade and eat a pizza while watching netflix and browsing Holla Forums…. like every friday

friendly fire

Fucking retarded yanks

Lad are you a poofter?

I remember his posting without a trip going back some time tbh.

Reminds me of a recent documentary I watched of typhoon pilots during ww2 being so trigger happy they were blowing up allied convoys just because they were so happy to be shooting at stuff not remembering that allies could be on the ground too.

What the fuck is Shadiley and what does it mean?

Looks like cancer tbh

Might as well try lad.

Bet old Nigel thought we'd never even get a majority BREXIT vote.

It means reality itself is changing.

We are influencing the past and it is changing as we speak.

We might wake up one day and be in a whitetopia tbh

fuckin hell lads trumps gonna win isnt he, hillary is losing in every sense

Whiteopia.

Kay kay kay

Kay kay kay

That is true lad, brexit did bring us all bundles of hope. But the future demographics problem is a big one, unless we get a proper government then i doubt we can prevent the change. I'm just having one of those days tbh, I'm usually very optimistic.

Theres got to be a world peace stream somewhere!

LADS LADS LADS
I THOUGH 'WIFE'S SON' WAS JUST A MEME
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Try reading something lad.

I always find Holla Forums depresses me if I'm on here too much.

Not for a good few hours lad. Isn't it something like 00:15 EST?

Why do I have to be so bad at ordering train/coach tickets?

FUCK OFF TAIG

I wonder, if you took a dose of every single one of those, would you feel any different?

Wrong reply?

Might have been with his sister and her half caste brood

the cuckoldry is real and it walks among us

It was on offer, lad. I couldn't pass it up.

Yes lad. Meant for

I'd like a dose from her tits tbh, if you catch my drift.

Think I'll go drag out my playstation2 and go on a nostalgia trip, need to order more books because I've already read everything.

spent about £60 on books tbh
nearly all of them are sharpe

nah mate i grew up on an estate and it's all we drank as kids

59p for 2L from the local paki shopper

I used to drink kestrel super but it bloats me like a mad cunt and i'm back training

Reminder

tbh

Sounds good lad.

Looking to read anything in particular?

Could be a good idea for people to post their reading recommendations

prefer the Murphys tbh

I love reading stuff like this.

When the race war comes it will be mighty warriors of pure Saxon blood reaping 4'11 inbred paki goblin lives by the dozen.

Never had it lad. The Guinness they had was some sort of anniversary or some shit, using the original brewing techniques and ingredients.

Was trying to get Joe Owen's bok, but i feel like ordering a book called "race war to door war" would put me on some kind of list. Just finished reading mailed fist by John Foley which was a good read.

I told mummy that Seth Rogen is a degenerate jew today lads.

GOOD LAD
O
O
D

L
A
D

I swear some of the cunts I see or the ones who dare utter a word in my presence I just want to batter into the curb
Must be the nofap giving me bloodlust tbh

And this is why I openly support the full and total deportation of every single Pakistani from the United Kingdom.

They are insanely dangerous to the country.

Nobody can rationally advocate them as a people, they are done for. Perhaps one or some of their own kind can turn things around for them but we should have no part in it.

They will turn the midlands and north into a living HP Lovecraft novella.

GOOD LAD. GOOD LAD. GOOD LAD. GOOD LAD. GOOD LAD. GOOD LAD. GOOD LAD. GOOD LAD. GOOD LAD. GOOD LAD.

lad…

…talking about killing muslims…

…putting on a tank song other than this one…

Source?

Is it back in print?

I had kind of wanted to read it myself tbh. I think I'm probably already on a list with the books I've ordered.

I'd recently read Michel Houllebecq's Submission, I don't normally read a lot of fiction but, in my mind, it presents a good portrayal of how the nihilistic late 30's early 40's generation (specifically academics) would sell the country down the river to Islam.

youtu.be/ogLwHEPyXBE?t=1m10s

archive.is/dRIEt

There were a few copies on amazon, but =they're gone and I like to read fiction because if I read too many political books then i'd probably get depressed, gotta get some nice reads in there.

Just wanna be a str8 ridah tbh lads.

wikiislam.net/wiki/Cousin_Marriage_in_Islam

not dead/ 10

He's a cuck.

Submission is good.

There's also a new Sci-Fi film coming out that is based on a short story in this by Ted Chiang

amazon.co.uk/Stories-Your-Life-Others-Chiang/dp/1447289234

Looks ok.

Just want Nate Dogg to sing the hook on my song tbh.

reminds me of rendezvous with rama

why did they show the liens in the trailer though, seems kinda stupid

Film trailers always seem to do that now.

Kind of ruins it in a way.

Who /gynocracy/ here?

havent seen a girl ive been attracted to in ages tbh lads

I wake up in the morning and I ask myself, is life worth living should i blast myself, im tired of being poor but even worse im black tbh

Let me fix that

does nothing

AHHHHHHHHHHH MUMMY SUC SUC SUC

I saw a couple of right qt's in /Lidl/ earlier.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH THEY'RE SO WARM AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Haven't seen my real life waifu in 2 weeks. How do I make her love me lads?

ewww

Come on lad, atleast admit the middle one has a nice face and ripe milkbags yeah?

Why would you post that lad? My eyes are hurting now.

most British girls look like they've been made in the oblivion character creator.

I just want a fresh Virginia, lads. If I get one I'll break my nofap. I don't care. I need rare ginnies

I knew Farage's speech was coming but the Gordon thing surprised me

if you wanna stick that you go ahead but im no chubby chaser

disagree tbh
a lot of the small ones are qt
you hugh mungus phaggot

Don't do it lad.

this 2bh, I see plenty of qts, especially when it's sunny.

Just because I love my country doesn't mean I need to like the people living inside it.

Will they "Lady Jane Grey" them, lads?

Okay, I won't do it. Just give me a fresh ginnie

Ahhh getting that yummy warm fuzzy feeling lads

Good ol' captain morgan

O NIGEL MY NIGEL

Ahh ok good lad here yo…..waaaaaaait a second.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-37388073

What are you drinking it with lad

I PROMISE LAD I WON'T CUM

cheers

Did you lads ever get a 99p mousepad?

lads

Nothing, I hate putting coke or ice with any hard liquor

So I'm drinking it straight

Most britpolers can't even drive, stop taunting them

Skipping to random parts and reading the comments is lelworthy.

It's ironic that the "haters" probably want him to get better more than the virtue signallers encouraging him.

fuck shit choice in drink tbh, its named after a patriot but its corporate shit

He was good until he wasn't.

Come on now lad.

Feels good tbh. Feel safe from bullies in the car tbh.

only good thing about hell

feels nice to be a potentially ancient human tbqh

Cheers laddo, hope you're feeling nice

He does it for hours, no idea how she can fucking bear it.

Good taste in paint stripper/antiseptic lad!

and this is coming from someone who likes it

bullies tailgate instead and overtake aggressively

Desk looks a bit dirty lad, give it a wipe.

Should've just left Hitler alone tbh, now Berlin will never be Germania.

Is that tape structural?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kraken_Rum

What's this rum like?

bully

AHHH NO BULLY LADS, I JUST WANTED TO GET DRUNK AND HAVE A GOOD TIME POSTING AHHH

I have a low alcohol tolerance tbh, anything that burns my throat I consider to be hard liquor, halfway done with the bottle tbh, I feel like a big boy lads

getting there matey boy. got a pepperoni pizza im gonna shit all over with chilli sauce soon.

then some salt and vinegar chipsticks to cleanse the palate

tastes like rum

That city looks disgusting.

Nah it's cos the front's cracked off etc so this makes it look tidier

Really gone downhill fast, I remember him in Red Alert 3 and he looked fine.

slow it down lad

Poor lad though, I feel sorry for him

WAKE ME UP

Morgans is great, but you can hardly call spiced rum the hard stuff.

Mummy? Which one…

he looks like a proper hard man tbh

Salt and vinegar chipsticks are god tier lad

Dont worry, I havent had another sip for the past 30 mins, been drinking some water to try and get me level headed, Im not trying to die

I didnt know tbh, I thought that anything that isnt beer or wine is liquor tbh

Such a good actor, really fucked up way to live then die :(

spiced rum is cancer tbh, clear rum is the proper drink of a privateer

thats life, everyone gets old

water is okay, make sure you eat a proper meal lad to protect your innards though, that "hard" stuff will mess up your bowels lad

yeah altho i am partial to pickled onion walkers

WARNING: Contains Bullying

instagram.com/p/BKZuPZiBhLrYHwoPk-NXtdsrk7oBUIddvOwGGM0/

Haven't really had such bullies tbh

Did anyone watch this series? What did you think?1

What are those tablets?

meant for>>7509354

when will people learn, bodybuilding is not a martial art

obviously a skilled fighter is going to beat an unskilled fighter

Dont ever talk to me or my wifes crisps again…

scott steiner would have rekt that wog-jitsu faggot tbh, folkstyle is the proper anglo-saxon martial art

valium 10mg

We'll live long enough to be space pirates, right lads?

watched an episode or two. There's quite a bit of degeneracy, isn't it? I just can't take shows with sex seriously.

Dont worry m8000, I ate earlier on, I always make sure to never drink on an empty stomach

this tbh, it was some feel good normie shit that was staged to make skelly faggots think that they can't be intimidated by strong people, until the wog-jitsu faggot gets suplexed and arm-barred by a proper anglo-saxon man

All this drink talk is getting to me, off to get some morgans tbh, back in 5.

Get me a magnum double caramel lad.

Watched it, it was absolutely dire, badly scripted, badly acted, erotomaniac shite

Shit lad didnt see your post sorry, very nice lad, sounds like a good night you have going

Changed my mind, irn bru and vodka it is.

NICE ONE LAD

bought loads of ale, gin and cider tbh

we just need a happening to break now

Would be so comfy fucking hell

Take one for the team lad.

What the fuck lads you said having a job would make me happier

YOU LIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad I escaped SE London tbh.

Lads, this stuff is pretty good, it's not as strong tasting as the modern version, but doesn't taste like bovril, kinda tastes a little bit roasty, like a slight coffee bean hint.

I'm too drunk to be accurate

I told you, lad. I told you about the wagecucks

Come home white man, we can start a jazz band.

You don't need to be accurate with molotovs.

You never know lad, the magic has been mightily funky today.

A spic activist who criticised Trump's comments on "Mexicans being rapists" got done for rape today.

Stay frosty and something might just happen.

Checked.

AHH DONT MAKE ME MASS MURDER TONIGHT PLEASE LAD

Amerifat from Burgerland reporting in. I posted a couple days ago regarding advice for moving to England/Ireland. Just got DNA results back.

A-am I white enough l-lads?..
I'm still going to move regardless, tired of Burgerland and its Jewery

well somebody's got to pay for them

Sounds like a shit job lad. what do you do?

This cunt pisses me off. Please don't post.

Can you spirit walk lad?

stay there

Evening Tonto.

FUCK OFF

work hard and save up for your future family… i'm gonna be working 6 days a week soon mate

==
Fuck off immigrant==

This is hilarious.

Lighting and setting up events

Shit job tbh bu I was paid much better back in Australia and did much MUCH less hours

Over here they just flood the market with poles and stick everyone on Zero hour contracts

smh fam I thought the lower class brit meme was just a meme tbh

He'll probably take them to court for that

Why wont you stay and vote for Trump???

You can own guns too, why would you bother moving here?

Maybe I'm autistic, the fuck is a Tonto.

Sure, just let the shitskins take my place bud

I still plan to vote for Trump of course, I'll do my part, but I'd rather not stay here.

Do women have to clean their cunnies to prevent them from rotting?

We could marry each others sisters. I can have guns, land and freedom, you can have a nice mosque.

kek, that's some top trolling I've got to say.

Tbh lad, you are a traitor for wanting to abandon your country. Please just lie down in a bog and die like a good traitor m8.

It's a serious downgrade moving here

We're more jewed than you

Hmm, at least youre not a pathetic neet anymore lad, thats something.

What am I missing here? why are they so upset about this?
Its not like he doesnt make the media look like cunts all the time and the #hillmissiles on twatter are blaming Trump for hillary starting the birther thing anyway, I dont get it lads…

what are you lads doing to prepare for the coming revolution?

I'm taking self defense/mma classes and getting back into training again. doing some solo camping/bushcraft stuff etc.

Absolute bully.

One of my sister's married a successful white business man with tons of money, good for her.
My other sister married a faggot who left her with two kids At least my family is all white and hasn't mixed Sorry man, I'd even let you have my .22 and .308

You Catholic buddy?

I've heard this, but is the UK leaving the EU not the first sign of a turn of events?

i dont know what disgusts me the most, prairie nigger or spud nigger

do you think a longbow will channel the crusades strongly enough to keep me safe?

The MSM are the biggest bullies out there; Trump is destroying them.

I've sharpened both ends of a crowbar and added grip tape.

Back lads
FREE DRINK TBH LADS

I'm still laughing tbh

It is, but it doesnt mean we arent still cucked when it comes to freedom of expression and the ownership of firearms

CHEEKY

That'll learn him.

You taught him a valuable life lesson there lad, good work.

He tricked the media. He forced them to cover something they wouldn't normally cover, and they didn't get what they think they were going to get. He didn't even take questions.

You lads got a milkman?

DEVILISH

Europe can't take im 100 million US refugees when the Mexicans take over, you have to go back and make America great again. It is a shame your ancestors decided that they were better off without the king but it is the only place for you now.

yeah but he drives a transit

when someone asks you to buy them fags, take the money and buy them a pack of richmonds…sausages

No lad, I live in the centre of town.

Didn't even think of that lads, was just happy i got some free drink.

I used to have one, but it was cut.

Fair enough, hope he does sue them tbh

My 90 year old next door neighbor still gets milk delivered

Pretty weird seeing those old milk bottles at her door

I've had this happen to me loads of times, i would actually buy them the stuff if it was a simple little bottle of vodka or something, but I'm scared its a police planted kid and I'll get done.

Lads, it's a brave new world, isn't it?

Not having a bar of that lad, you need that electric whine at 4am.

I get it on London, you have no excuse.

Both of those can change in due time. The US will keep both and it is on a good track, but it will always be a boiling cesspool of race. For fucks sake even my own ancestry points to it and I'm one of the whitest guys I know around here. I'd rather have the best of both worlds and try to go to somewhere I would enjoy and have a system without (((them))).

I'll take a shitskin's spot. It bothers me that third world monkeys get free access and refuse to even acknowledge the culture and system. I'm sitting back here and I need to work for it. I'm not deterred, but annoyed.

i remember it well

youtube.com/watch?v=JLYwxVWF_qQ

police dont do that lad

You seem like a good lad, lad. You've just got to accept if you move to somewhere nice in the UK you will never be British, just got to accept that.

I don't, the cunts always ask for hard stuff or loads of shit.

I have a pattern welded sword and a martini henry with bayonet. Going to buy a musket next year and start making gunpowder in the garage

I've got not issue with that and I know it as well. I want to move and conform to culture. I know I wont be, I have high hopes for the possibility of my children being so. Britain is home of the Brits and I see myself as becoming a guest. That means respecting the culture and living by it. That's why rapefugees piss me off so much. All gib me dat and no actual useful purpose in this world.

wew, enjoy your 24/7 surveillance

based lad

I want a musket too tbh

just buy pyrodex, its what most BP shooters use but its classed as a propellant so can be bought over the counter without a licence

Can't do shit to me if I join a reenactment group

Thanks for reminding me user

Is King Kong civic, lads?

I guess they could change, but I doubt it will happen in the next 10 years unless something else drastic happens in this country

And if you want a system without (((them))) you're coming to the wrong place

Get a rifle at least, a bow is better than a musket

Giving them an excuse doesn't make it any better lad.

FROM THE MILKMAN'S WIFE'S TITS

I own an old police truncheon, thats about it tbh lads, going to look into gunclubs next year.

i think crossbows are legal in UK. i always carry a boker knife on me, its not a lock knife but the backspring is so strong it practically is. a folding knife is legal in the UK if the blade is 3inches or less i think

What if you plan on firing volleys at pakis with the lads?

What is a Martini Henry?

Fear is the last enemy

Always has been. How is he gonna fight Godzilla? He's half his size.

Looks pretty diverse.

Shitskins will never change. Ever. There may be one or two that can put on a show, but the whole as a majority wont. A world without (((them))) is impossible now, but the fight against it isn't for us, it's for our children.

Pretty sure they're making him way bigger for this movie.

COP OUTS OUT

Well it kind of is lad, we're never going to live in the world our fathers did, but if we work and create it, our children can.

He will be unable to climb a building if he's big enough to challenge Gojira.

MIS READ IT LAD>>7509916

If you have your heart set on moving here then do so. I don’t know what part of the states you are from but you have to understand that property is insanely expensive over here. We import people much MUCH quicker than we build houses.

My 1000sq ft. flat in a nice part of the country (no jobs though) is $400,000. Want a house, add a hundred k or live in an area with zero jobs or tons of very hostile Muslims.

Also unless Chief Wackabitch’s DNA is especially potent and you have a nice tan or you are a highly skilled worker than you are going to need to marry one of our women to stay in the country. With a yank accent it probably wont be that hard tbh.

I love this country and don’t want to leave but you need to come visit for a few months to make sure it is what you want.

I can't.

My grandad had an old police truncheon and an air rife (to shoot animal pests, no pakis where I am)

I suppose they're mine now.

Might try and craft my own longbow with his (now my) tools tbh.

The Birther thing is going huge lads. They've dragged Clinton into it because she started it.

Wouldn't fear be the first enemy lad?

Can manlets fire longbows?

There was a building taller than Godzilla that fell on him, but I guess it'd collapse if King Kong tried to climb it. I guess they might not make him as big as Godzilla and just have him be more agile or whatever.

L-E-L
It's possible to make the change now, it will just take time, I'm just stating when I think the world will finally see the (((shit))) behind everything. I care more about what I can do for those after me, than near me, since everyone near me is okay with coal burning and the like. I'm ready to do my part too bud and I've been working on making fliers for my town. Start small and dream big.

Right now I live in Southern California. I know how expensive housing can get and I am well aware of the issue across the pond. I plan on doing international study for my degree in the UK and get a feel, though I have always dreamed of moving there since I was a child. Aiming for a skilled profession to back me up
Based British wife wouldn't be bad either

Is that about 300K GBP?
Is it a touristy area?

Farage looks very tall here.

If it makes it any easier, Nigel loved her an taught her as much as he could

If Nigel wanted her to win, she should be alright, she's a bit of a shitty speaker but she'll improve in time

wew

little ones yes

It's the same here, but some kind of muslim take over attempt will probably happen this century. I would not move to the UK with the idea of it being a safe haven.

Considering lognbows are a Welsh invention, they're probably designed for manlets tbqh

That is a top 10 Pepe.

manlets with hench shoulders lad

kek

I don't view it as a safe haven. Why would I not fight for the country which literally made my life possible and the people who I think deserve their country the most? I live 30 minutes from Compton and 40 from LA. I know what chimpouts are like and I've seen it. I was in Army basic Infantryman training and have experience with weapons and fighting. Fuck the muds and fuck third world scum invading. I'd rather fight alongside a worthy cause than cower in a safe haven.

big willies lol trump is a genius tbh lads

great pic tbh

Well, you are white and seem to have your head screwed on so the government WILL kick you out after you graduate so start looking for a wife ASAP.

Also I hope you do understand that Britain being a police state isn't a meme? You will not have freedom of speech here. We at Brit/pol/ often talk about meeting up at the re-education camp, there is humour in it but the truth is every one of us knows we may end up in a cage for thought crimes.

Just depends where lad, I know if you come to Scotland we won't welcome you, we hate everyone non-scottish. Northern ireland or Wales would be your best bet

I make the effort, get presentable, get some cash and go out to play at being a normal human being.

What's the point in trying to act and mix with the fucking normies?
Why can't there just be a place with music at a normal volume where adults can consumer alcohol responsibly and hear and talk to one another and form a decent societal bond?

Maybe I'm just getting old, maybe it was always this way and I didn't notice when I was part of the problem. I don't like what we are right now and what we value… Maybe I am just an un-ironic autist and the hollow degeneracy is the way things are meant to be. I had more fun doing some gardening this morning than this.

Maybe you should try being friends with some normies who don't go to clubs.

I know this feel too well lad.

That's not what I heard

The normal people lad, not the citycucks.

Did your mate at least get off with the barmaid lad?

Women have a lower level of speaking ability than men do, even when it's maxed out, user.

Get better friends tbh.

Lad, a modern composite bow will hit just as hard, whilst being significantly smaller and easy to manage.

A modern compound bow will hugely outstrip both in power and accuracy, but may run into maintenance issues.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WE NEED A NEW THREAD

Bars that are predominantly about football is your issue lad. Say what you want about patriotic saes footie, but it's a soulless globalist sport. Go to a pub that hasn't changed since the 50's.

Don't want no yanks in Wales tbh, fuck off to Ireland

You make one, Grimes edition.

I know freedom of speech is not present within England. I know it is gloom now, but things are bound for change. Look at Germany, remember those guys who made a private group chat and got raided by police for speaking negatively about refugees? Compare that to what happened recently where a German man was in court for exposing alternative views to the narrative around the holocaust, he was let go. Everyone knows Germany is cucked beyond belief with shit like that, but he still walked. Things are bound for change. Fuck look at my country now with Trump, the population is becoming aware towards the shit being spilled upon everyone. I think Britain has the same hope, it just needs a turn in the right direction. Thought crimes are a pity, but if the logic is to run away from somewhere because it's too hard to fight back, then maybe the person isn't deserving of the place they ran from.

My eyes aren't on the Scots Although you guys have pretty fucking cool accents my mind is set for England and maybe Northern Ireland, time will tell.

I'm from up north so this kind of thing is ingrained in society, my more level headed friends are either married or moved away to better area's. The married ones you never never see anymore.

Nah, he's unhappily married anyway.

See first reply, also it's hard to meet and make friends in general these days. There's nowhere people just gather to act like adults anymore.

These aren't even football bars, that's why they had such trouble showing the matches. They're just soulless, dirty money making hellholes. All the decent bars around here closed years ago because they couldn't turn a profit anymore.

I can't make threads lad

Iktf but

It's called a pub.

Fuck off you stupid cunt

Nobody wants you

HE

(You)

It beats the fucking beans I have to listen to all day
"Yeah way, I hear you way"
"Way. way."
I swear that's all they fucking say. Mexican slang is Abo tier shit.

New bread

Lad that's our worst kind of accent, hardly fucking fair.

I am Paco Pete!

I am very insulted!

kek, Got a few mates like that myself, I can tell they hate their lives.
Makes me a bit sad really.

I would believe you if you had fucked grammar, but since you can type I know you're not a Paco. Nice try buddy.

Is that an Alt-right woman?

What's sad is I don't know a single married person who is happy. The institution just seems to be so fundamentally broken. I hope you manage better than I did, I just seemed like some miserable old man.

Fear is the last enemy man can overcome, which is the fear of death, and that can only be overcome by dying. "The last enemy" is also a book written by Richard Hillary a WW2 pilot who, after he was shot down over the channel and burned horribly, tried to kill himself by deflating his buoyancy vest

Two of my lot have recently split up with their wives, most of the others are trapped in those relationships where they both hate each other but dont admit it.
They all could have prevented it by not marrying idiots.
I fear ill be as miserable as you were tbh lad

New threeeeeeeeeeeead lads?

shit didnt even see it nvm

What about when we go to their countries?

well lad since we have no culture anyway we can just adopt theirs. Anime wifus are traditional japanese culture right?