Greenspan signals they'll destroy the economy

archive.is/76vmE
Former Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan has expressed deep concern over the current economic and political situation in the US, saying it is the worst he has ever seen.

"I hope we all find a way out because this is too great a country to be undermined, by how should I say it, crazies," the 90-year-old economist said at a conference set up by Stanford University and the University of Chicago. Greenspan refused to comment on whom he was referring.
"It is the worst economic and political environment that I’ve ever been related to," he told the audience, stressing that the economy was not in a stable equilibrium.

The growing government spending on social security and healthcare is pushing out private investors and slowing down economic growth, according to Greenspan. He said neither presidential nominee was open to talk about the reining in this expensive item.

You bad goyim better start behaving

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c5eHdTk5hjw
solargeneral.org/wp-content/uploads/library/watersflowingeastward.pdf
brynmawrcollections.org/traces/archive/files/552952f585af5ef916a246c55fcb7a76.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Greenspan#Objectivism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Plains_of_Abraham
spirit.kauwila.net/wordpress_kauilapele/creature-from-jekyll-island-by-edward-griffin.pdf
arcticbeacon.com/books/Eustace_Mullins-SECRETS_of_the_Federal_Reserve_Bank.pdf
iamthewitness.com/books/Eustace.Mullins/The World Order.pdf
prometheism.net/library/jewishsupremacism.pdf
curezone.com/upload/Members/ChazTheMeatHe/Books/They_Own_Everything_Including_You.pdf
freepdfs.net/the-new-babylon-those-who-reign-supreme-pdf-archive/6cacdc83423651b5dc2b8a4f224a98ba/
hermetics.org/pdf/masonry/Albert_Pike_-_Morals_and_Dogma.pdf
campbellmgold.com/archive_esoteric/new_world_order.pdf
keepandshare.com/doc/4204489/the-new-world-order-ralph-epperson-pdf-april-28-2012-5-57-am-1-9-meg
scribd.com/doc/9647831/Epperson-The-Unseen-Hand-An-Introduction-to-the-Conspiratorial-View-of-History-1994
theendofziondotcom1.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/jwo_unmasked.pdf
aryan-nation.org/zog/books/ThisTimeTheWorld.pdf
takeoverworld.info/Grand_Chessboard.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he looks like he walked straight out of an a. wyatt mann cartoon

The ironic thing is, 'the crazies' he's referring to are mostly on the left. The crazies are the people who already think his way.

How can this hooknose say with a straight face he knows what he's talking about after his resignation comments?

Addendum: The gibs bubble is definitely real, but this guy has no room to talk about how an economy should be run.

Social security and medicare are the two biggest expenses in the federal budget by far—combined, they're 49% of federal spending. The military is 16%, and interest on debt is 6%.

The baby boomers are going to blow this out of the water as they retire, which will occur over the next decade.

I expect that Trump has at least a partial solution, but no presidential candidate in history has ever proposed a realistic solution.

Trump wants to raise interest rates, which is impossible without reining in spending. And controlling spending without dealing with these two programs is just rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic.

But, expecting him to mention this while campaigning is asinine. Any realistic solution will guarantee unelectability. I'd expect him to start telegraphing the problem and his solutions after he takes office.

Let it fucking collapse

Royal "we"?

this was always inevitable. the fire was destined to rise.

maybe he can cram the sub-prime healthcare debt into an investment scheme…again

if kikes could run an economy, israel wouldnt need billions of aid yearly just to fight literal subhumans

The dirty kikes are realising the ruse is up, so they're trying to position themselves as our "allies" and make themselves look like they're opposed to the fed. They're trying to jump ship so they don't find themselves in the gas chamber. Don't fall for this blatantly obvious bullshit. The kikes ALWAYS play both sides.

This is why it's vital that we get our memes out. So when it comes, people understand why.

We just have to film every moment and show the world as they devalue currency. They'll get lynched in the USA and the god emperor will release his tesla tech to make all of their efforts pointless.

man I just want to get it over with, we can't keep kicking the can down the road and forcing all us young people to fucking wait to enter the adult world, its such fucking bullshit honestly. the housing bubble is FUCKING BULLSHIT, I DON'T WANT TO FUCKING RENT ANYMORE YOU FUCKING OLD FUCKS, A FUCKING ONE STORY KIT HOUSE BUILT FOR 20k IS NOT WORTH 256k GODDAMN IT! STOP FUCKING OVER THE YOUTH YOU OLD BASTARDS

It's free market son. Are you some kind of communist?

Fuck off yid. Nobody on Holla Forums falls for your tricks.

well goy, why not take this nice mortgage, I'm sure you can pay it off after you pay off those student loans

If/when it does, whitey might finally awaken from his coma and niggers may get the 'clap back' they've been begging for. Maybe this little campfire we've started will turn into an inferno when SHTF.

they could, but they are really really greedy…

In 1954 Norman Dodd did a report on tax exempt foundations shilling Communism and general kikery for Congress and was attacked by the jews for anti-semitism.

Interview from 1982 at about 40:00 is where he talks about it. youtube.com/watch?v=c5eHdTk5hjw

Book mentioned is Waters Flowing Eastward:
solargeneral.org/wp-content/uploads/library/watersflowingeastward.pdf

Pic related is the section noticing which schools got the most shekels. When it says "the University of California" it's talking about Stanford. Those schools got the most money because they're Rockefeller hives.

Pdf of the report:
brynmawrcollections.org/traces/archive/files/552952f585af5ef916a246c55fcb7a76.pdf

The weak should fear the strong. Boomers have more money than you, that means they are more fit to reproduce. If you werent such a lazy communist, you would buy your own house, there are cheap loans if anything.

Also daily reminder that Greenspan was one of Alisa Zinov'yevna Rosenbaum's followers, which should be a huge red flag that libertardianism is bullshit if you've got half a brain.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Greenspan#Objectivism

It's afraid…

SOMEBODY DRAW THIS PIECE OF SHIT
I GUARANTEE IT WILL COME OUT LOOKING MEMETIC
JEWS NEED TO BE ILLUSTRATED

yep thanks mr. noseberg, IM SO APPRICATIVE THAT I NEED A PROFESSIONAL CERT TO DO GIS AND RESTORATION! THANKS SO MUCH FOR FORCING THE ADMINISTRATIVE PORTION OF CARPENTRY INTO THE COLLEGE SYSTEM SO IT TRIPLES IN PRICE PER CLASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really nice country you have here, goyim. Be a shame if something were to happen to its economy.

Every time I see that Kew meme, it reminds me of Captain Spaulding

It'd be a shame if dumbasses like you actually take this kike bluffing seriously. Especially after Soros threats over Brexit.

Greenspan is an idiot.

Asshurt gefiltekike detected. Easy Mordecai, I only paraphrased what the jude was saying, I didn't express an opinion one way or the other about it.

Why don't you tell us what you think about it?

You know that's asking way too much.

There might still be something in the wings as far as he's concerned, but are Nige did do a hell of a lot to destroy his image as an omnipotent, palpatine-esque manipulator. Funny how when you pull back the curtain, its always the same kind of pathetic little man.

You are almost correct user but if you only had dollars that built the kit house you would be in tip top shape earning ninety cents an hour.

My god …

If you hate Boomers so much, stop electing them

There shouldn't be one person on Holla Forums by now that doesn't understand how the fed has fucked the US and every other country in the world with a central bank.

What did I post about boomers?

Guys, we need to increase our collective consciousness towards destroying these faggots, each day at least for five minutes imagine yourself eradicating these motherfuckers as vividly as you can.

My great grandfather told my grandfather (his son in law) You will go to the poor house before you ever pay off this farm ($4k)
He paid it off in full in the late 40's

gotta love that shit tbh, people used to be able to buy 120 acres for the price of a shitty one story house in the suburbs today, so fucking retarded tbh. also the infrastructure in this country is like 50-60 years old and it will never be fixed until the boomers die off because that would require money being spent on something for the future generations to use, better to just sell it all off to pajeets and gooks and demolish city blocks to build high-rises for shitskins tbh

Wew lads, this place is turning into a synagogue. What opinion do you want, exactly? Does it even warrant comment? Jews control the economy and they pull levers and turn dials when the American people don't do things the way they want, then blame the American people when the events they've set into motion happen exactly the way they planned them.

Thing is, they don't control things nearly as much as they'd have people believe. Everyone's so afraid of short term pain they don't realize the long term gain to be had from fully expelling kikes. See Iceland, who shook off the Jew and started arresting banker parasites, then after a little bit of pain their economy started doing great. Jews are a parasite, leeching the life force out of every country they inhabit. But then, it's not like we didn't all already know this.

Hot enough a take for you, gefiltekike?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Plains_of_Abraham
north america is anglo-saxon tbh

That is not really true here is closer to reality.
In my stupid little town they have been replacing all the streets 1 street/year at a cost of about $500k/street. We have about 3 streets left to do the price of concrete has gone through the roof the last big street will cost about 2 million for 2 lanes about the same distance as all the prior streets. The whole city budget is 2.5 million.

You mean Alan "quantitative easing" Greenspan?

A sane government would hang him for treason.

This would actually force progressand aleviate our economic death sentence here.

Of course they will, it was their plan all along.

Allow me to explain what I mean by this. You see the Fed was very busy during the past 8 years to keep the charade afloat. They wanted everyone to believe that the crisis was solved and everything was fine. They did everything they could to prevent a crisis and to prevent people getting rid of Obama in 2012.

However now, with Trump taking office they have the best situation for finally allowing the crisis to happen. They will crash this economy with no survivors. The crisis that should have happened in 2007 will happen in 2017. Trump will be president and the Judenpresse will put all the blame on him and his "incompetency". They will do anything to get rid of him in 2020 or even earlier. They will blame him for things that the kikes did.

Then why do liberal cuckfucks constantly complain that we spend too much of our money on the military?
Do you have a source I can throw in these people's faces?

It's about the general budget vs discretionary budget
The military is 48-49% of the discretionary budget, which is why everyone claims it's so high
But the discretionary budget is tiny next to the general budget
half a billion for the military compared to well over a trillion for social security and medicare each

Also, a huge portion of the military's budget is spent on insurance, benefits, healthcare, etc

Huh. I had been genuinely rused. I can see now why they lie this way. Guess this shit is what happens when you give peace a chance.

Though it's still half a trillion, not half a billion for the military. Each B2 bomber, factoring program costs, cost some 2.1 billion.

This guy did absolutely nothing to help when he could have. Now when things aren't going the kikes way, they want to crash the plane.

Too late, we have a bigger plane flying right above them filled with big guys.

Why doesn't he just say what he's thinking?

"Trump isn't the guy we want in the White House, you are screwing all out plans up, if you don't rig those fucking machines come election day I'll crash this motherfucking plane full of motherfucking snakes"

Once the Jews crash the economy intentionally in an attempt to stop nationalism we'll finally have the casus beli that we need for the final deal.

Why are social security and healthcare two different things?

the powerlines in most rust belt towns are from the 60s

Social Security is the state-run pension plan for old people and the disabled.

the water infrastructure is in many places in the rust belt, piping that was installed in the 1910s-1920s

Eventually, we're going to have to start offering the option of euthanizing the elderly. Fucking pensioners should not drain the money of the young because they made bad decisions. Either they should be able to pay for their retirement, work or apply for euthanasia. A low % of old people can only be sustained by low life expectancy or rapidly growing population, as was the case from the time of the industrial revolution until today. The situation we have right now is unprecedented, and it's a death spiral. High birth rates stop, and the population ages rapidly. More old people means more money and resources being funneled out of the hands of young people to pay for them. Less resources for young people means less children. Less children mean more % old people. It gets much worse when you are below replacement fertility for a long time, because the new generation is much smaller and would need something like 3-4 children to stabilize the population, and no way in hell is that happening when we have so many old people.

Also, the US pyramid includes niggers and spics. The white american pyramid would look much more similar to Japan.

and they are copper and they last a long long time
the thing that fails is the insulation covering the copper wires

And in my little city when they tear up a road they fix the plumbing that runs underneath it while the road is all gone,
and the pipes installed way back when are mostly cast iron which lasts a long long time.

Go for it kikes.

You'll hang first.

I guess he needs the >>>/oven/

Remember to stock your happening bags, boys.

Ask >>>/k/ for advice

P U L L I T

Since you all mentioned Greenspan. Years ago I got The Age of Turbulance by him. Worth a read?

obviously, mr (((greedspan))) here is saying we need more QE to fix it. more QE will fix everything silly goyim

Ya know, we should try to find a way to crash it without them.

Just to fuck with that last little assumption of control.

"Oy vey goyim, we'll crash da economy."
"We already crashed it."
"B-B-But you can't d-"
"Its done."
"H-H-Hah, y-yeah, and w-whats the next step of your m-m-master r-race p-p-p-plan?!"
"No survivors."

If every person in america did not buy anything on one certain day it would send a shock wave through the system that would be close to catastrophic.

Fortunately, no. You're better off reading books about the creation of the Central Banks and Federal Reserve to begin with or the history of the criminal Red Shield aka The Rothschilds family.

These are example

The Creature From Jekyll Island - G. Edward Griffin
spirit.kauwila.net/wordpress_kauilapele/creature-from-jekyll-island-by-edward-griffin.pdf

Secrets of the Federal Reserve by Eustace Mullins
arcticbeacon.com/books/Eustace_Mullins-SECRETS_of_the_Federal_Reserve_Bank.pdf

The World by Eustace Mullins
iamthewitness.com/books/Eustace.Mullins/The World Order.pdf

The rest of this is just a filler bonus

JEWISH SUPREMACISM - MY AWAKENING ON THE JEWISH QUESTION - David Duke
prometheism.net/library/jewishsupremacism.pdf

They Own It All (Including You)!: By Means of Toxic Currency
curezone.com/upload/Members/ChazTheMeatHe/Books/They_Own_Everything_Including_You.pdf

The New Babylon
freepdfs.net/the-new-babylon-those-who-reign-supreme-pdf-archive/6cacdc83423651b5dc2b8a4f224a98ba/

MORALS and DOGMA by ALBERT PIKE
hermetics.org/pdf/masonry/Albert_Pike_-_Morals_and_Dogma.pdf

The New World Order : A.Ralph Epperson
campbellmgold.com/archive_esoteric/new_world_order.pdf
keepandshare.com/doc/4204489/the-new-world-order-ralph-epperson-pdf-april-28-2012-5-57-am-1-9-meg

The Unseen Hand
scribd.com/doc/9647831/Epperson-The-Unseen-Hand-An-Introduction-to-the-Conspiratorial-View-of-History-1994

JWO Unmasked
theendofziondotcom1.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/jwo_unmasked.pdf

THIS TIME THE WORLD - Commander George Lincoln Rockwell
aryan-nation.org/zog/books/ThisTimeTheWorld.pdf

THE GRAND CHESSBOARD - Zbigniew Brzezinski
takeoverworld.info/Grand_Chessboard.pdf

I know people laugh at libertarians but you should know they're absolutely right about the Federal Reserve and Central/Fractional Reserve Banking. Look what happened to Germany in the World Wars when it dared to go against it.

So he will do nothing. The u.n. has deep concern over many things, but never acts against them. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if he wants/helps the economy failing, since it would help liberals claim Trumps is a "failure".

An elder of Zion is upset because some group other than Jews is able to influence the host nation without piles of money or the filter that is (((mass media.))) A group of shitposters is undermining this nation, not the corrupt politicians, endless debt, or the monetary policy which inflates endlessly.

How so? Stanford is a private university.

cool anecdotes too bad your town isn't the entire world though autist

fuck the entire world I live in the USA
MAGA

Yes, cry about SS which the worker and employer was forced to pay
7.65% each for every minute they worked. You disgusting, dishonorable,
kike faggot. Don't mention the subsidized nigger breeding program
wherein we support 30-40 million worthless niggers from cradle to jail
to grave. Fuck you. Any child you manage to spawn will be a fucking
autistic, mongoloid waterhead. Kill yourself.

Hello, Shlomo

Obviously we need to start death paneling all those old (white) (republican) grannies to save on healthcare and Social Security costs goyim.

Another reason they have millions of immigrants flooding in. It drives up real estate prices.

America used to be so great you could order a house out of the Sears catalog.

They are absolutely going to pull liquidity from the market and crash the economy. For thousands of years, when they don't get their way they crash the economy.

the maid has cool shoes

In 1975 my parents bought a 1500 square foot brick home in some shitty little suburb for $19,500. (in 2015 dollars approx. $85k)

They sold it in 1986 for $85,000. (in 2015 dollars approx. $185k)

Made out like bandits their whole lives on shit like that.

greedy bastards would bitch about buying me school clothes too

I dont know if you are delusional or just dont travel the country much but a whole lot of the infrastructure in this place is complete dog shit

North America is rightful Finnish clay

Pacifying niggers, and most lately beaners is very, very expensive. We could have Gulf State Shiekdom tier public infrastructure were it not for them. Americans have become too accustomed to decay.

I'm sure he'll be fine.

This article smoked them right out.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Greenspan is supporting Trump, OP. Maybe read the mans own words? He is talking about marxists.

twitter.com/alangreenspn

You probably only ever see the discretionary budget with the label removed and dollar amounts converted to percentages to hide their kikery

Looking through jewgle I've spotted 3-4 people claiming to be twatter Greenspan.

And?
They're not reproducing or voting, so what is the issue?

That might be a problem, but really how many billions of dollars go to military industrial complex, how much money goes "missing" how much money is used for private jet travel for "diplomatic relations"?

I agree its a problem, but if you can't get stolen money back off the 1% then why go after the 99%?

how about we gas these kikes and win the race war first?